Ideas for a d60?

Who has original ideas for the use of a d60?
Rolling tables are also welcome!

Golf.

Time to make three random generation tables son.

One for when players have something bad happen, another for when players really fuck up, and a third when you want to hurt your players. (In reality just make a magic item that does 1 out of 60 different things each time it's used and make it once per day)

Oh fuck me m8

I had a list of 101 things to do as a drunken wizard that was fucking great as a wild magic table and it was on my old laptop.

Every blog worth it's shit has a random table for that shit, just google that shit nigga

It was /my/ table though. I didn't get it from the internet. And there was like a 5% chance of gender bending fun.

OP here, that's a pity, that sounds great!
I already had the idea to make random events happen after a d60 amount of minutes. For example: they are in a dungeon, timer goes off, roof starts falling down.

thats' better to do as 3d20

Roll a d6 and a d10, multiply them, and subtract 10.

This is why I don't have a d4. I just use a d8 and halve (rounded up) or a d12 and divide by 3 (rounded up)

Create dice for your needs

Don't create needs for your dice

List of things that come in 60's.

-minutes

So, whip out your d24 and find out the exact time something happens.

show me a picture of a d24

The d60 and d120 are more of a mathematical curiosity than anything else. It's kinda awesome that you can create a regular polyhedral shape with that many faces, but I don't think there's any real practical use for their existence.

>ideas for the use of a d60?

Don't?

obviously you take a d12 and then flip a coin for am or pm.

So, OP again, I got it for my birthday so that's why I am asking the internet for help. It does look awesome

>show me a picture of a d24

>Who has original ideas for the use of a d60?
Not much. At that point, you're close to rolling a d100 but with a smaller range. You could certainly make up some random generation tables, but those won't be any different than a standard d% table just with less entries.

On the plus side? The die can be divided by 2 (for 30:1), by 3 (for 20:1), by 4 (for 15:1), by 5 (for 12:1), by 6 (for 10:1), by 10 (for 6:1), by 12 (for 5:1), by 15 (for 4:1), by 20 (for 3:1), and by 30 (for 2:1). So if you want a table or chances with those divisors, then it is a good die to use. Unlike d100, you can directly divide by 3, which means even probability for stuff like "one third chance of A, one half chance of B, one sixth chance of C".

Of course, that depends on the accuracy of the die, which is likely shit for such a large and gimmicky one.

I have tested it with a shit ton of salt in warm water, and it's pretty good. I also have a d30, which also has good balance.

just make an ORE port that uses a d60 dicepool instead of d10s.

I want a reincarnation chart for PC's. Playable races/monsters welcome.
Anyone interested? Perhaps for 3.5/pathfinder ?

Make a list of the stuff you want to see reincarnations into.
Make some priorities of which ones you want to be more common.
Spread them out over 60 slots.

It doesn't seem too difficult. Probably the most annoying thing would involve having talking tiger PCs after a reincarnation, so be wary of that on your charts. D&D3e wasn't particularly good at making non-PC races playable, and I'm not talking about numbers of hands/limbs.

Slingshot.

Number of seconds you have to complete your turn//Number of minutes group has to defeat encounter before some end-game occurs.