WHAT THE FUCK

Can somebody redpill me on this (Horizon State)?

medium.com/horizonstate/united-nations-igo-joins-forces-with-horizon-state-to-accelerate-sdg-innovation-38bd9f8f54d0

smartcompany.com.au/startupsmart/news-analysis/voting-blockchain-startup-horizon-state-locks-partnership-united-nations-gears-partnerships/

I've looked into this and it seems almost too good to be true. Why is the price so low? What the fuck, they have working product, unique token mechanics that is needed for product to work, great team, I got all my FUD answers on Telegram by either Manager or Developer, they got clients already lined up that want different features and they are setting up weekly vlogs with developer.

They have also official UN partnership and SAP partnership, plus a bunch of more good news coming in December. They also have low market cap and low token supply, compared to some of the top 100 companies.

I mean, I don't understand what is wrong with this, how come this didn't moon yet? Even though they are not on big exchanges as much as I've seen, they have a functional product and partnerships that most of the top 50 companies don't. Am I not seeing something, I'm scared to put my money in this shit, because it seems actually too good to be true.

Why is Veeky Forums not all over this? This is like LINK, but 100 times better with responsive team and developer.

ICO price was 5 cents, now it's around 35 and it's only beginning as it seems. What the fuck is wrong with this product, am I being FOMO'd or what???

Other urls found in this thread:

cointelegraph.com/news/russian-government-advances-plan-to-test-blockchain-technology-based-local-voting-systems
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Why is the price so low?

low volume exchanges. + people dont want the hassle of complicated ED or sign up to Kucoin. Once it hits better exchanges and gets (unevitable) more news, it will hit 1$ easily.

Low volume exchanges, plus the devs have said in Telegram that they’re not going out of their way to list on any new exchanges until the end of the year

thats not true. they said they wont participate the "user vote for new list" on binance. but they DIDNT say it wont get listed anywhere else this month.
either ignorant or fud.

I even got double dubs WHAT THE FUCK, is universe answering me on something obvious

This can't be the only fucking reason can it? Are people so fucking stupid or what, HOW THE HELL IS CHAINLINK WORTH 65m$ WHEN NOBODY KNOWS WHAT HE FUCK IS GOING ON AND ZERO NEWS COMING OUT

+ ChainLink has 25x bigger token supply.

This shit doesn't add up at all.

Okay, look at what Nimo said. Take it as "tongue in cheek" and read between the lines. New listings could get announced at every moment.

people are looking for moons after moons and burn their fingers instead of settling for safe bets that will rise slowly but steadily.
Personally, Im accumulating right now. I accumulated all the way from 0.23 to 0.3usd. HST has a great future, but it is more of a mid/long-term hold, not some quick PnD profit.

cointelegraph.com/news/russian-government-advances-plan-to-test-blockchain-technology-based-local-voting-systems
Countries are making their own voting blockchains

Goodbye HST

I don't really see one of the most corruptive governments using fair voting system to be honest. I like Putin to be honest, but there was a lot of fuss during previous elections, he even got over 100% or something like that.. So no, not in Russia.

Again countries can just develop their own instead of using HST or Russia's.

Wouldn't it be easier to use a product that is already working and they just lend it or something? Or they could sue for copying product?

I mean, it's not like countries construct all of their own products for use lol. There's plenty of technologies out there that countries rather used, because they are already tested out and functional, than creating their own. Pretty sure it's cheaper in the long run also, if they set up a reasonable price. There's not much logic behind what you are saying I think.

Yeah, but most wont.
HST will be used by countries who want so safe money. Also it will be used by NGOs/Corporation, thats even the bigger part about it.

Why is it cheaper to use HST?

1. its cheaper than conventional elections anyways.
2. its cheaper to usw a working, verified product with gold reputation than to build one yourself

Because it took 6 years to develop platform MiVote and I'm pretty sure anyone trying to copy it will get sued pretty hard? + It's the first out there and the fact that they already have partnership with UN speaks massive volume lol.

Why doesn't any other country develop any other crypto then for their own use? Do you know any? No probably.. and if, give me an example. This seems like some pointless FUD and trying to cherry pick on something that is pretty much clear won't happen.

>that is pretty much clear won't happen.
but it's already happening in Russia.

You guys are thinking too narrow

why would this stop at "Muh Government Elections"? This could easily be applied in a modular fashion to college campuses, businesses, non-profit orgs etc., or any survey-type situation in general

'Happening' and executing the idea, while having an already working product like HST are 2 different things, don't you think? + The fact that Putin would easily ban such a thing, given the corruption, as I've stated already.

Why are you FUDing so much?

Because of sergey bro. Sergey is our saviour. Most of the times he is eating big macs and snorting coke of black BBW booty, but some times he finds the time to work on the project to make us Linkies very rich, so we can eat big macs and snort coke of black BBW booty.

This is an insanely bad argument.

desu, I don't really care if HST changes the election/voting game...and I have a lot of doubts, much like SUB changing the world's internet censorship.

All that matters is some glimmers of news/updates/alpha's to fuel short term hype. Buy now, sell in a few months, take profits, buy into the next "revolutionary coin" being shilled here.

For me SAP partnership is a huge thing, those guys are not joking around

Well, that's pretty much the plan, even though they seem to be onto something much bigger than it looks like on surface, given the AMA with that black guy on youtube and just their transaparancy and honesty I've got from them.

Idk, pretty much made my decision right now and went all in on this.

Well, yeah.. SAP has 117 BILLION MARKET CAP and 22 BILLION REVENUE IN 2016.

I don't know if I have to say anything else.

You have a lot of time for this one... put your money into something else for now because it will take ages for it to moon. And it will be obvious when it's time.

It will seem more trusthworthy to the masses if the voting mechanism comes from a third-party. It's similar to in America where CNN is somehow trusted, even though it's a blatant CIA-run channel.

Why? There can be a guy coming in tomorrow and making price at least 2x?

Just be careful with your emotions, those videos are designed to make you buy. Owners / dev's will always have a grand "world changing" idea they are passionate about...truly a dime a dozen.

I know I'm cynical, I just try to be realistic and acknowledge this market is speculation. Look at how the revolutionary ETH is struggling to even handle a kitties trading game.

Oh and I also signed up for KuCoin last week due to my own interest in buying a little bit of HST, really easy and decent limits for no ID validation. EtherDelta makes my eyes bleed.

Yeah, gave up on ED quite quickly. Was surprised KuCoin doesn't need ID verification, just 2FA.

>how come this didn't moon yet?
Because it's only listed on shitty exchanges like kucoin and etherdelta.

If the team had the initiative to list HST on a decent exchange like binance, this coin would've been $1 by now.

But sadly no binance this month. Perhaps next year.

Good luck to us user, be ready for a bumpy ride on the way up.