DRAWTHREAD: Just an excuse to make a delivery edition

Previous one: Post any art requests you have ITT. Keep in mind, the drawfriends are doing this for fun, so do not be surprised or upset if they gloss over your post. The artists are here to draw what they WANT to draw, not what you THINK should be drawn.

Be patient, and bump your request one time every 24 hours from the time you posted the request. There is no exception to this rule, it doesn't matter if you "have work" or "are going to bed".

DO:
Provide good, detailed references (pictures are better than verbal descriptions), so the artists know what you're looking for as best you can.

Hold off on additional requests after receiving a delivery from an artist, and be mindful of the other requests that might deserve attention.

Mind your manners and say thank you! We appreciate our artists and their amazing work!

DON'T
Don't be an asshole and immediately repost your request because you don't like the FREE art you received.

And for fuck's sake, when someone is being an obvious cunt, DO NOT REPLY TO THEM. All you're doing is wasting bumps and fanning the fire.

>Artists and Artists-to-Be:
Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information drawfriends.

Books and Tutorials:
mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0
Figure Drawing:
quickposes.com/pages/random
Beginners Guide to Drawing:
archive.is/GNIq1
The w/ic/i art guide:

sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

>Reminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/QVGk1dE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So, yeah, first pic is delivery for this guy . Because where the fuck am I supposed to post a delivery if there's no drawthread, right?

Answered bump. Really excited to see what hes doin.

Requesting a goblin bard with some sort of bagpipes and a chain weapon.
Basically a combination of pics related. Maybe with a dagger too.

Barbarian going Wrath of the berserker mode, though instead of fire, he's charged with lightning, holding a huge axe.

Taking more single character, two-word requests that you don't mind waiting a bit for.

Soviet tanker

OR here, holy shit that's awesome. Also hype that my delivery is the thread pic.

Petite oni

Requesting a drawing of the three dudes in pic related sitting around a camp fire looking sorry for themselves.

Thanks in advance.

Looking for an artist to draw a female dwarf. With long braided black hair with gold rings braided in. wearing a black apron ontop of mithril scale mail with black leather gloves with one glove being larger and more padded like a cooking glove holding a large warhammer with a spike on the opposite end wearing leather boots and scale mail pants. her face dirty from soot.

Fabulous paladin.

Requesting that a kind drawanon combine illithids and xenomorphs for me. Picturing something along the lines of the usual xenomorph, but with a bulbous, lobed head and tentacles around the mouth that each end in the smaller mouths typically nestled inside their jaws. Pose is up to the drawfriend and thanks in advance!

Intoxicated shortstack.

shortstack barmaid

Punch wizard

Dead-man walking.

Kinda cheating, but I just want to see what you think of.

Requesting short-fluffy-haired girl like pic-related looking on in confusion or disappointment

I'll give these a go today just keep an eye on the thread

Once again I'll be taking sort of Araki esque requests drawn with a no. 2 pencil taken with a mediocre phone camera.

Requesting a old as shit grey elf reminiscent of Doctor Weird from Aqua teen hunger force. He's a wizard, and like 370ish years old. (I'm unsure how elves near the end of their lives look.)

Warforged druid.

Requesting a picture of a young-ish fat nun. Pale skin, red hair mostly covered by a headcloth. Dressed in a fitted white robe

>1 Scallop Knight wears a Bascinet exactly like this one, nothing more to say he keeps it polished.

>2 Scallop Knight wears a corrizina, a stronger late period coat of plate that looks identical to pictured, covered in blue velvet. It tapers down to his hips and ends there. Also, under the corrizina and visible in the joints of his arm armor is a yellow gambeson, but it lacks the joint gaps like in the picture, it has solid sleeves. The yellow gambeson sticks out a bit under the corrizina.

>3 I forgot to add this in with the helmet, but he wears a maille coif with his bascinet. It drapes down from his chin-level inside the helm to his sternum.

>4 he wears plate arms roughly similar to this, with closed bracers and leather decorated joints. However instead of red, the leather is dyed blue like his corrizina.

>5 Part of his nickname as Scallop Knight comes from the fact that his armor has scallop shell shaped fans on his couters. If you don't know what those are, I marked them with a red dot in image 4. Basically that, but cut and shaped to look like a shell.

>6 Fairly straightforward, the Knight wears splinted thigh armor and plate greaves and knee cops along with full sabatons.

>7 On his helm, the Knight has this image engraved on the forehead of his helmet in gold. However there's an additional detail, the center oval of the golden rays is engraved to look like the all seeing eye of God, with the rays from the eye forming the shape of a shell.

>8 He wields a two handed Grobe Messer that's around 30 inches long.

Requesting my Acanthus investigating a really bloody, gruesome crime scene, with a look of sheer disgust on his face. Time would be stopped, so anyway to show that would be cool. He has blonde hair, and his coat is brown.

Think someone could conjure up a young orc slave girl with the expression on helplessness on her face?

If it's not too much trouble I'd like this scene drawn

Requesting a friendly, long-haired Portuguese woman, maybe early twenties? She's wearing a dress that features that red check pattern in some fashion, though not necessarily over the whole thing or anything? Just, like, it's somewhere on the dress. She's also wearing an army jacket over the top of it.

I didn't put much thought into the footwear, and you don't have to draw the full body, but if you do, sneakers would be fine, as would army boots.

Migrating from last thread: I have a somewhat-detailed request for an arcane caster in a setting where magic cannot be cast personally, so all spells have to be cast via magic items (basically you just use little trinkets instead of a spellbook, so it's mechanically the same as usual).

She has short hair like the head in the top middle of the pic, and her clothing is in a similar style to the image on the right of the pic, albeit with an incredibly low v-cut neckline like the dude's shirt (she's supposed to be fairly fit, the shirt is just to show that off mostly). She wears segmented leather armor pauldrons, gloves and boots (pic related, the three images on the left) on top of this.

Her magic items include a scarf that moves on its own to deflect attacks and protect her (Shield/Mage Armor stand-in) and a series of rings for offensive and utility spells (the bottom pics are examples of the kind of rings she might have) - they wouldn't necessarily have to be on her fingers, either, some of them could be strung onto chains and the like.

Thank you in advance to any drawfriend willing to take this on!

Requesting a portrait of a male drow, early 30s, with a couple of minor scars on his face and ears. He's attractive, without being ridiculously handsome. Probably has a big grin on his face.

His hair is shaved completely on the sides/back, and kinda messy on top.

The portrait is really all I need, but if you're ONE BAD ENOUGH DUDE, this is his armor if you wanted to drop the hood and take the mask off.

Thanks!
But really, just the portrait would be perfect.

I would like to request a female, maybe around 18-20 years old, tan and some nice muscle definition. Medium length black hair. I would for her to be a bit dirty, covered in dirt, scrapes, blood and scars. I would like for her to have some nice muscle definition, not buff, but we'll tonned. Green eyes and if possible in a series of tribal like tattoos running from her side, up her arm and back and onto her shoulder with the primary tattoo being a red room on her chest area. If she could be wearing some simple shorts and covering her breasts (the tattoos are important and a shirt will sort of make that irrelevant)
Cheers!

Requesting an NPC for my game, he's is 7ft tall and very muscular, has dark skin and he has long white dreadlocks in a ponytail style, a black Karate Gi with a white version of the symbol in the picture, he also has the Lion of the Wind mask which makes his agility spike exponentially. His favorite weapon of choice is Cat claws.

A half-fiend toad, preferably of the adorably plump variety flying on undersized wings with its legs dangling underneath.

Weeaboo dragon.

Can I snag me a rendition of this fine lass here relaxing joyfully in a bathhouse?

Think it would be possible to get her standing on a large tree branch resting against the trunk while sipping on a cup of some tea?

Requesting someone draw my Roman/Chinese battlemage-type character. He's 6' 3" if that's any help to the artists who take up this request.

I would like him to have a combination of the armors featured in the full body pictures in my pic, and if it is drawn in color, I would like the color scheme of the left full body picture. I would like him to keep the cape as well.

I would like him to be holding the ball of energy in the pic in one hand and the sword in the pic in the other, and if colored, I would like the sword's blade to be a vibrant purple.

I would like the warrior's face to be visible and use the face in the pic, and if colored, use the colors of the face.

For the character's stance, I think it would be good to go with the right armor pic's stance, the ball of energy in the open hand and the sword in the clenched hand. But I leave it to you to pose him as you wish.

Thanks in advanced, and I leave it up to you to decide on whether it is in black and white or in color.

Migrating from last thread.

Request is for a character warjack for my IK game. It's name is Jotunn. The reference image covers most of the details. It does not carry the axes in the image. Minor battle damage to the armor plating is most welcome as well but not necessary. Thank you in advance to anyone who takes this on.

Just gonna cnp the character's physical description. Honestly, couldn't find any good pics for referencing, though bedbugs are commonly known. Figured making a bedbug into a cute character would be a decent challenge.
Aima is a lithe girl, a bit taller than average. She has an almost constant mischievous smirk, accented by her bright, blood red eyes. She wears her hair in a short style, flipped out on the sides and short and spiky in the back. It is normally a soft tawny brown, but after she has recently fed, it changes to a vibrant blood red, similar to that of her eyes. Peeking through her hair are two translucent, reddish brown antennae, reminiscent of her insect heritage. Around her neck is a simple silver chain, a trinket that she occasionally fiddles with when idle. She wears a loose, thin cloth shirt that covers little more than a bra over her average, c-cup breasts, and over the shirt, a sleeveless, hooded, brown leather jerkin. Unless she is on a job, however, she keeps the hood down. On her hips, she wears a thin leather belt with a simple pull-clasp for easy removal. The belt carries a satchel, easily identified as a rather small bag of holding. Her legs are bare, as she only wears a small pair of briefs on her lower half. Her small feet are rough, having traveled long distances constantly uncovered.

I'd like to ask for a guy for a sci-fi setting like the ones in the left pictures. For clothes either a spacesuit or a jumpsuit of any sort you like, the pictures on the right are just there for inspiration. I'd just ask that if it's a jumpsuit it be the tight shiny type. Environment is not necessary and the pose doesn't matter.

The idea is that this character is about 15 and as meek and as easily scared as one can possibly imagine. While he constantly finds himself in the wrong place at the wrong time and gets way overwhelmed, he also mostly ends up finding a way to make the best of the given situation through wit and tech-knowledge.

Thanks to anyone who would bother with this!

You do realize you can get scanning apps for your phone which would make things look a lot cleaner?

Requesting my Tiefling Inquisitor having identifying monsters hi-jinx for my pathfinder game.
The more chinese/oni like the inquisitor the better.
Looking for any artstyle, but I'd just prefer if it looks funny/cute looking over gritty horror/realistic style.
I'd like to take lich over generic skeleton, but I couldn't find any good pictures for that.

If you need me to be more specific on anything, feel free to tell me what I missed, will add more detail.

Requesting a young girl, early teens, recently turned into a vampire. She is on the floor reeling back in terror from her first feeding, blood has covered her, her victim and the floor. The victim is a boy younger than her who bares a striking resemblance to her. His face is contorted in confusion and pain, all life drained from him.

Woman like pic related wearing a crysis suit style power armor and carrying a HMG

I'd like a male fairy/sprite that's actually wearing proper clothes and has adventuring gear. Y'know, a pack of some kind, a hat, some kind of toothpick sword on his hip, etc.
Doesn't need to be colored or anything, a rough sketch will do!

He'd be somewhere between 6 inches and 1 foot tall. If you could make him look like a nerd by adding tiny glasses and/or a small, yet too-big-for-him book somewhere on his person, that would be fantastic. Other than that, I have no specific requests for pose or looks. Just a really small, thin, somewhat cute human male with moth-like wings, wearing quaint adventure-ready clothes, with appropriately tiny adventuring gear.

The sprite's a "familiar". He's like an advisor for my character - identifying monsters, traps and spells, suggesting tactics and strategies, etc. Even though he's seen his fair share of strange monsters, studied far stranger ones, and even thrown rocks and sticks at some, he's still quite shy.

Thanks in advance if you decide to draw this for me!

Hey.

taking simple/unsettling requests.

Couldn't get the perspective right. sorry user

A woman whose hair is made of centipedes.

i will try.

Reposting:

Requesting a female Sorceress that fights like a Monk.

She has a long dark hair like in the picture. She is Veeky Forums for a monk type of class. Uses bandage gloves. Here is also an example of the clothing on the picture, she is still a spellcaster.
I hope a model helps drawfriends, the purpose is not to mimic the edgyness of the model. What is important is for the hair details, the expression and the pose like it is shown on the image. Ignore the gothic accessories etc.

its all good my man, think you could try drawing me up a demon blade based off a crescent moon?

alright.
sounds easy enough

Tried this one first, hope you're still around

I actually have more of an edit request for some skilled artisan out there. who's either good with photoshop or brush

it's actually a rather minor edit I can't get to look right myself.
If it's possible I'd like to see the white hair coloured black, the ears to be shaped after Elf ears a bit more prominently and perhaps remove the BDSM metal wristbands.

if no one wants to do it that's fine, but I'd be eternally grateful is someone could manage it

Tuxedo dwarf

Requesting this fellow redrawn
he's made of moss
The limbs/tail are made of intertwined roots.

Sorry if I didn't capture what you were looking for, I may have interpreted "tanker" differently

It's alright, this will be useful too.

thanks!

Simple man requesting a simple lewd of her

Requesting a crazy Super Saiyan or, I guess, super-powered Freeza- or Cooler-like Tau wearing a birthday hat and with a party horn sticking out of his mouth like a cigar.

Is that for a campaign? If so is it a dragon ball setting?

48~ hour bump.

Requesting a beat up human female looking sad, exhausted and absolutely filthy, which is completely inexcusable for a merchants daughter like her. It's for an ongoing D&D campaign.

Scrawny and dirty looking with a bloody wound across her left eye, she's leaning against a longspear for support while she overcomes her fatigue. She has some tattered old pants that might show the odd bit of skin through the tears and a tunic in much need of some cleaning and repair.

Looking sad and comedic rain-cloud above her head optional.

Yes to the first, no to the second. He's a Tau who went Super Saiyan after we killed all his friends and wrecked his birthday party and became the final boss of an arc.

>blade

i don't know whether you wanted a straight sword or the obvious choice fitting to said request (saber, great curved sword, sickle...etc) so i drew dees two.

hopefully this is close to what you had in mind if not, just say so user.

both look kick ass. honestly i had no real idea what i wanted either, so i was trusting your judgement.
thanks!

I am.

I have only one little problem with the drawing, the helmet is clearly not at least 3 feet high and featuring all the evil yet worthy adversaries he's defeated in combat.

Thank you, man, it's cool.

Can someone make a 40k edit of this, pretty please?

Thank you user.
i might try this later, I just have to figure out how to draw centipede hair first.

Requesting a paladin who dropped his ice cream.

Tried this one out too, had fun drawing it

Migrating from last thread
Requesting a male hengeyokai in his hybrid hare form.
He is going to my monk character, more specifically he is a practitioner of a deadly fighting style that makes good use of his powerful legs (Muay Thai). As such I would like him dressed simply in the style of Tony Ja from Ong Bak (pictured on right), but with the addition a simple open vest. The rope wrapping are made from a dark hemp, and his vest and shorts are a deep red. Physically he looks like King Kazma (pictured on left) though he is a bit more toned and defined, again like Tony Ja. For his pose I would like to see him performing a flying knee strike.

Requesting a post apocalyptic knight from a Christian vault.
He wears a suit of armor made from overlapping metal plates and a helmet in the style of the pic.
He wears a big concealing white cloak with a black cross on it above the armor and wields a standard longsword.
Thanks.

quickly got rid of the wrists bands but it doesnt look that good up close. from far away its hardly noticeable though.
imgur.com/QVGk1dE

Drew my dude. What yall think?

Not terrible.
Get yourself a cheap wacom bamboo or something, get drawing.

Requesting a female changeling bard for a d&d setting that has a punk rocker style of dress and look. Her instrument is a guitar made from monster remains. Other than that feel free to go wild with her outfit and looks, I'll take whatever I get.

this is getting ridiculous

Requesting this male fairy taking a bath in a wizard's tea cup, while shrugging and smiling like "Nobody said this was unacceptable."

Fuck off dude we already covered this last thread.

>male fairy

#freecharlotte

Fuck yourself and your shit taste.

made you look

I meant punch as in hit with fist

This amuses me far more than it should.

*not an actual delivery

Power Aura trope you mean?

Pretty sure the drawfriend realized that and chose his interpretation anyhow.

I'd like a drawing of this guy in blue wizard robes, but instead of glasses he's got a cloth over one eye because he lost it and replaced it with a laser-shootin' crystal as a secret weapon. How he lost the eye is a dark secret of his. He lost it when he was 8 and someone opened a door, striking him in the eye with a doorknob. He's called "the Visionary" because his peers think his total lack of depth perception is hilarious.

Yeah, I guess.

SSJ Female

Nazi Goblin

Ok, i'm looking for a drawing of a dark elf female with horns.

Pose wise, I'm looking for her to stare at the viewer while in the middle of casting a spell.

Thanks.

An anchor for the 599 sqn drawfiend!

Reposting my request from last thread of my exalted character

He's a thief and a pirate who wears clothes similar to the guy on the left (probably without the jacket though. He dresses light). He has a black newsboy cap like the ones in the picture, but the top of his has a layer of crow feathers on it. He has a legendary artifact staff that's his height made of orichalcum (Gold if you're unfamiliar with it) but the handle is encased in exquisite wood. The staff resembles a shepherd's crook, and that's what the three weapon pictures are for. In addition he also carries a shortsword sheathed on his left hip, a slashing sword on his back, and several throwing knives sheathed in various places on his person.

The character himself is almost six feet tall, has an athletic build, and a charismatic smile. He's got messy black hair underneath his cap, and bright green eyes. His overall colour scheme would be dark, with mostly deep blues and blacks.

Thanks!

Ended up a bit more metal than punk.

Requesting a picture of her being sold off/presented at a slave market.

Very cool!! I'm not OR.

Thank you sir she looks amazing.

...sauce of the bottom right fragment?

Fuck off you got your delivery