SUB moonmission

Sub just ate 60btc worth of wall bullrun incoming jump into the lambo train boys

Other urls found in this thread:

suicidepreventionlifeline.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

holy shit that sell wall disappeared quick. The demand is insane as well as the support

Time to get rich fags

weeeeeeee!

>Veeky Forums starting to spam threads about SUB

Time to sell soon, all my early investor bros get ready

>bought at 0008740
did I goof? Is this ath?

damn I wanted to hold longer,

seriously though there we still got a public beta release, bittrex coming soon and token burn

I reloaded at 24 cents during the btc dip so I'm going to probably unload that at the peak of NN assuming it pumps hard as planned. But my 10 cent buy in I'm going to hold onto until January

$5 Coin next year sometime. Screen cap this.

If it pumps due to NN hype it might be worth selling some, however by the 14th we might have public beta release so still be worth a hold

I was bummed that I didn't sell when it went over 4000 but couldn't see in hindsight.

Can't complain still doing well on my original entry.

no way im giving you my light bags before v1 is out.

I was under the impression they were doing a closed beta the whole way through?

Either way, your load is looking much better than mine! If I had 80,000 I'd be on my way. Best to you.

Had 100,000 holding since ICO get in car accident while subs at 1600 sats sell 2000$ worth to cover cost of repair. Down to 60,000 subs. Try to trade up. Loose 30% in MTL.Subs moon shot from 15 cent to 40. Miss the ride.

jeez bro, i-i'm sorry...

*pssst* nothin personal

Wait till q1 2018 full release of the product listing on bittrex and 60-100 mil token burn

True that. I guess I'm just feeling very FUDdy about this coin for some reason. It just seems like a really big task. If I see it hold the 35-40 range this week I'll be reinvigorated with faith.

I sold 175k at 10 cents

ton of people spreading FUD. honestly, my trust in coins is mostly based on the team's linkedin. SUB's linkedin is pretty much fucking perfect.

suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

For real, that's what makes me skeptical about SUB - the fact that it's SO perfect. The team is doing EVERYTHING right and it just feels so sterile. It's as if they researched how to make a perfect ICO for months.

i wouldn't call it perfect.

ICO token and bonus token distrubition was a mess, lots of people tought it was a scam and that's why it was selling so cheap early on.

desu i only think they started doing well on PR these past 2 weeks. but yeah, one of the things that also gives me confidence is the fact that all these guys involved in the project have decades of experience, careers and connections with real people vouching for them on linkedin.

if they were trying to fuck people over it would basically ruin their professional lives.