[[[[Chancoin Information Thread]]]]

>What is Chancoin (4CHN)
Chancoin is a community driven digital currency made for imageboards, discord and edgy internet communities across the web, that integrates tipping, gaming and lots of other fancy features. Check out for more here: chancoin.org/

>Join us at our new telegram room
Telegram.me/ChancoinOfficial

>The tipping extensions for Chrome and Firefox
Chrome : github.com/VladimirPewtin/CHANCOIN-TippingExtension/releases/download/0.0.5/CHANCOIN_TippingExtension.crx
Firefox : github.com/VladimirPewtin/CHANCOIN-TippingExtension/releases/download/0.0.5/CHANCOIN_TippingExtension.xpi

github.com/chancoin-core/CHANCOIN-TippingExtension

>Follow us on Twitter!
twitter.com/chancoindev

>Wallet
github.com/chancoin-core/chancoin/releases/tag/v1.1.3

>How do I earn free coins?
Just reply to this thread with ''Chancoin wallet address'' in your name field. You can also contribute to the project, just join the Discord. Or you can be a great Veeky Forums contributor - give solid advice, post epic maymay and get tipped by fellow Chancoiners!

>JS/Ruby/C/C++ developers are welcome in our core dev team!

CHANCOIN.ORG
Telegram.me/ChancoinOfficial

god has spoken, chan is his token.

i want free money

why no chans tho

mfw

>ChanCoin Bazaar Overseer nods and gives a confirmation to what has just occurred.

Can't wait for cloverhash so the client doesn't take a day to wait for new blocks.

sup

Meme magic time
Last 2 digits is how much 4CHN multiplies in 2018

same I have no clue what my balance is atm, even though I've been gifted a few times.

you can always give me even more

Fork when?

Bumpin cuz, excited for development. Chancoin is the real deal. Bigger than Dogecoin..........my prediction.

you should be

Rolling.

kitties are better

Better than crappy ETH, which tanked, coz' of a few autistic cartoon cat breeders.

inb4 it gets belittled and rejected by tumblr then reddicoin comes along and butt blasts chancoin into nothingness.

roll

Chancoin!

PoS when?
Cloverhash when?

You could also drop some info if this is info thread. Not the same retarded pasta

you must be thinking of your chanscam, which has tanked so much it's sitting near an all time low and all of you bagholders bought in at 10x or even 100x the current price

Chainlink is the biggest scam of all and everyone on /biz knows it. Time to eat your linkies with your twinkies.

I want to believe

This. When is the 0.15 update dropping? Will you publish the browser extensions so they're easy to install? Linux support for wallet without having to compile it? How much is pic related out of date?