Force of Will Tcg

Hows that pre release going ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QEzhxP-pdos
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is it worth learning Alice Cluster and converting my mono-green beast deck to Alice Cluster for the TCGplayer championship thing?

>monogreen beast
How is that even possible without Alice Cluster? Anyways there are only a handful of decks that can do well in a tournament right now (beasts isn't one of those) and Alice Cluster is the current Cluster so I don't know how you would expect to play without knowing it.

Loving some of the variety of builds people are coming up with. Though I wish the new rulers were better. Most likely it is going to remain Dark Alice, RR, and Shion dominating until Lapis cluster.

Right now I'm tooling around with two decks. One is with Melgis' 2.0. Unfortunately he is an incredibly one-dimensional ruler, and once someone sees you are playing red and flip his stone they know more or less exactly what they are up against. His flip design leaves little room for creativity in his deck.

The other deck I'm messing with is a just-for-fun god tank Queen's Envoy deck. Slap a protection of the seraph on her, then the new +200/+600 shield addition, and crash her against something strong and awaken Kaguya's Premonition and you end up with this unkillable tank. Muse support and Titania for turning your offense. It's fun, but susceptible to non-targetted removal (dark Alice) and more vulnerable to bad draws/Mulligans than most. Hilarious when you lock down the battlefield though.

By convert meaning mostly take out the Elvish Priests, Pricia Pursuant, Thunders, Ami-no-Habakiri, ect. and copying some other deck I saw.

Seen the Vingolf 2 spoilers? Oh man, this is so bad. I can't stop laughing. They really cheaped out on the art. The shitty webgame had better art for generic cards.

Look at this shit.

Oh jesus why?

I was excited for THIS!

Though the flower, how was this even approved? It's a badly upscaled jpg plastered on a crisp backround.
Literally: youtube.com/watch?v=QEzhxP-pdos

What I don't understand is why can't they just all get animu art? Why do they have to use those shit renders?

They literally ripping the images from the games and game screenshots. The baker you posted is ripped straight from VC2. They didn't even try. VC3 rips are going to look out of place too.

Seriously, they couldn't atleast get the same generic art like Valkyria Duel? I mean, this is suppose to INTRODUCE people to your game.

Yeah...the first round of Vingolf was a buzz kill. Looks like ass. I'll probably play with the two or three cards they make that are accidentally good and move on. Good thing BoA has some fresh new stuff to fool with for two months and Lapis is coming soon, I guess..

It's called, can pay to get license but can't pay the artist to do an original image off it.

Looks like they only got VC1 license, so Duel's art are pretty much out of the equation.

Vingolf 2: VC is compased of all three VC games. They've already teased us with VC2 and 3 on official ads. And regardless of the reasons, there's NO excuse for that poorly shopped flower.

Didn't have time for the prerelease on Friday, so I scooped up prerelease packs, pulled garbage, then left.

Today I could only make one prerelease and I pulled Rezzard's stone AND Hades so I slapped together a black/red Rezzard deck that used a lot of chant-standby play.

It was shit, but at least I came in third place.

Going back tomorrow for the last one and I'll report how it goes.

Oh yea, pic related is a story of last set's prerelease

>Someone, somewhere thought that taking a pregnant woman and turning her into a 2 drop meatshield was a good idea.

Also, I know that Vingolf isn't meant to be cutting edge competitive, but this is insultingly worse then Artificial Moon in every possible way.

Predictions on what will dominate meta when BFA drops ? I think Machina 1.0, reflect, and shion probably

Why this pregnant woman card exists at all is a mystery to me. Well, no less of a mystery than the worlds' worst image crop that is Elshan Flower.

I repeat this again, this is an OFFICIAL PRODUCT meant to INTRODUCE people into FoW.

Volga nuke decks.

Also, Dark Alice just got a bunch of good cards to support her deck style and people have been suddenly realizing that she is good anti-meta (cripples Necrolance, Matchsticks, etc) in the last few months anyway.

What rule would work well for Volga in your opinion ? Probably reflect for filter

Well, there's a couple ways to set up Volga as win condition. Most of them get wrecked by Horn of Sacred Beasts or Dark Alice though. Shion's an option if you want to flip Ouroboros to massively inflate your removed area and get a massive nuke. Otherwise, get 2 Remote Control Golems or something of the like in your graveyard, send out Urthr and pop him for 4k. Just have to watch for that horn or Dark Alice...

it probably won't be meta, just a somewhat gimmicky but fun win condition. Volga is still a great card though, he and the new Valentina really make your opponent dance when trying to carry out an attack.

>1st pre release
>pull 2 stamped kaguyas and 1 stamped Charlotte

My gf and I went to our FLGS's only one on Friday night. I love machines but I got next to none while she got tons, so she did end up building machines. I did very well, mostly because I pulled gill lapis, attoractia, titania, and hades.
So I build grixis tempo/control. Lapis' beast of flame was pretty good, so was queen's envoy. But nothing beats flipping attoractia turn 4 in limited. Its just so much removal.
I went 3-0, she went 2-1 and we both had a blast. I liked my deck so much in fact that I built a constructed 12 apostles deck.