All in or iota? All in on xlm?

All in or iota? All in on xlm?
You decide my future.

XLM

xlm right now and sell on thursday, buy xrp, sell friday/saturday and then buy iota

All in LINK

How about pick something that hasn't just pumped, wait for it to pump, then take your gains and put them into XLM or IOTA when they cool off?

All in at BCH for a quick %20 profit in few days and get out and buy SUB or IOTA dip if they did, if they didn't buy XMR/STRAT or NEO for a week and sell at a profit then buy the xlm dump

hold on i meant req instead of xrp lol

REQ

It's Iota, user.

Because xlm didn't even pump that much these last three days and teeka recommended it post-3 cents pump.
And iota because it keeps going up everyday.

Stupid retard, they've only begun their early stages of mooning, buy IOTA if you want money

Iota $5 soon
Go 70/30

Too slow for a December coin. Looking for something more volatile.

I have plenty, thanks. Just trying to prevent pink wojacks in the future. Everything has to correct at some point.

are you a rapist? if you answered yes then by all means go with iota aka rape coin

The rise of XLM so far has not even been the actual pump,7th of december this shit is going to hit AT LEAST 1,5k

IOTA

Wait what! You mean like Ethereum? It's bleeding and didn't even mentioned in my post
I know that's why I was considering
Ok maybe I'll stay in iota for now then jump to xlm like tomorrow or the day after

Thanks

that's one ugly thot

Stop infesting every fucking thread you stupid linktards.

can Veeky Forumstards stop possing this dude chloe moertz, bitch has NO SHAPE.
seriously she has no hips, and the upper body of a dude. i wouldnt be surprised if she transitions in a couple years