Let's play a game:

Take your waifu, wherever she might come from, and make a decent BBEG out of her

I change nothing.

Well she's already got a problem of bugfuck crazy bloodrages due to the influence of an ancient Japanese snake deity, so really all it takes is saying that she's pretty much stuck in that state.

The secret wizard that created this dungeon

But user, my waifu is already the mastermind behind the BBEG.

I can't do it. She's too good. Too pure.

Kinda difficult to do. Maybe as a physical/social adept in Shadowrun as a minor villain. But my waifu choices don't make good major ones.

Like in every other setting, it's some fucking elf's fault

Finds out about witches, succeeds in shooting the rest of the team, then doesn't kill herself, instead deciding to go on a crusade to kill every last magical girl on the planet in order to get rid of witches.

What happens when she becomes a witch?

leader of the moorish caliphate

>BBEG
>not greatest ally

I don't think I can turn Ryuko into a BBEG.

She tried once and she was terrible at it, she's just not villain material.

Did you not see episodes 20 and 21?

She did blow up the moon.

We got somebody who can.

Yeah I don't think I can make her a BBEG.

I wouldn't count that as a full on BBEG.
Oh you.
You say that as if it was a bad thing.

She's hunting the PCs for sport.

She was already BBEG-tier before meeting up with Tenchi and the gang.

She literally got thrown out of super space university for building WMDs. All you'd have to do is make it so she continued to make WMD's instead of fuck around building spaceships and interdimensional bathhouses.

She already is

Romanian military officer. Killing spacenoids optional.

Kimikumo Is already both my waifu and a BBEG. As leader of the Tetsu Kage Assassins she has been causing all kinds of problems for my players.

Dang that's a good drawing

Doesn't really work as a BBEG, but as a faceless, unstoppable, planet-destroying demon/cyborg/robot, she'd be a hell of a motivation to do everything really fast before she finds and murders the PCs.

I'm pretty sure she already is...

Kind of works as a BBEG. Isn't there an evil version of her at one point anyway?

Kind of. Dark Samus is a being made of Phazon that takes the form of the most powerful being it finds. Which is Samus, because let's be honest here, are there planets Samus Aran has gone to that don't blow up?

>runs a huge corporate conglomerate
>bloodthirsty corporate takeovers and business deals in the name of end goal
>not "evil" per say but will go pretty far in name of goal
>goal is being rich enough to do full time philanthropy
>actions covered by tons of good PR through charitable organizations
>even though already relatively wealthy she'll probably keep going until there is nothing left "to conquer"

I'm thinking either a corporate espionage game or perhaps going full "big bad cyberpunk corporation"?

She's a bad influence on kids because of her bad temper and outlandish outfit.

Wielder of orbs of annihilation
Wish spells at competitors' expense
Hasted indefinitely
Immune to male charms
Transformation into Demon
Martial Arts

She's also into femdom and rape

When you accidentally spurn an NPC who goes on to mastermind another meeting with you after proving she's worthy of your attention through horrible means.

came here to post exactly this. O brother of african descent.

BBEG I don't think I can do, antag certainly.

Nice.

You're not wrong

These are some of the worst taste I've ever seen

i want to impregnate her and riskyboots

A solid mid-tier at her full power as an elder vampire in d&d. A good antagonist for a 3-4 member party to deal with at level ~12.

I can work with this, I think. Flea in charge of anything would be a bit more comical and lighthearted than the typical "evil non-human sorcerer wants to wreck human civilization" plot. Plus, sexual tension and other shenanigans.

Yes yes, I know.
>her

That honestly kind of works. Not sure if it'd make her a real BBEG, but might make for a fun miniboss in a light-hearted campaign.

Best way to save the future is to conquer the present.

Relius needs to see a shrink

Woman dresses as Nazi/clown/rainbow, kicks everyone in the head, does creepy smiles.

Everyone would really appreciate it if the heroes would make her stop.

Good taste? Defeating her might cause a time paradox though.

So long as you go with her original voice and personality, she could do well as a BBEG.

>orbs of annihilation

Not TOO much to change. She's already chaotic neutral and wields the most powerful black magic accessible to humans. She's avaricious and hedonistic, and has no qualms about murdering bandits and making off with their loot in order to feed her avarice and hedonism.

All that's left is to make her a hair bloothirstier and you have prime evil wizard material on your hands.

So... Metroid Fusion?

its that lesbian pollen!

*traditional games, femdom, and semi-consensual acts

>Genie BBEG
Just have her have full genie powers because reasons and a huge grudge against the party

But my husbando is already the bbeg

It might work if the party is evil. You don't have to have a good party and an evil boss guy.

Mirror Universe is a BITCH!

An ego-maniacal empress who wants everyone to love, adore, and worship her?

The villainy writes itself. She is the whore of Babylon afterall.

You know what she really needs?
better route

>Kiryuin Ryuuko
Does that mean there's a Matoi Satsuki?
For the love of god post her

no idea but I can go look

She's been secretly setting up the hero's whole adventure as challenges for him to overcome to make him strong enough fulfill his destiny of gaining ultimate power, just so she can steal it at the last moment.
Easy enough, but what the fuck setting could work with her?

>Magical Genie and Undead Pirate team up because SOMEONE in the party impregnated them and they're pissed about it

>BBEG is a grapple focused melee fighter who's tits double as spheres of annihilation
Don't know why that made me think of this

That uh, seems like a motivation on a time limit.

here you go

My waifu already is a BBEG.
Has a song about it and everything.

now I want to see this alt universe

>They give birth
>Now you have a MILF genie and undead pirate after you

Exalted?

>Nui

Nui looks like a Sylveon

Fitting, since they're both really gay.

>personified FN FAL

It's beyond me, really.

>Ragyo's fucking evil clone goatee.

Man, that gets that reaction every time that one's posted.

>destroy the angels
>at any cost
Wouldn't be too much of a stretch.

ya he looks like Dr Hell

It is better if she becomes a witch and becomes a force of nature that force everyone to go to her tea parties.

Do you want a handjob from the Right Arm of the Free World?

Male Ryuko cute

It must suck to be a dude and an heir to a fashion empire

Fun story - I'm playing her right now in AdEva. Or at least, a mishmash of her and other waifu characters

>Ranka Lee
>Galko
>Rei Ayanami

Long story short, she's an amnesiac idol that after a lot of misadventures and SUFFERING, finds out she is actually a genetically-engineered clone made to become the vessel for the Great Mother Spirit (aka God aka Rei Ayanami, yes TEH Rei Ayanami).

So, she goes with it. But instead of letting herself be propped up as a puppet by the shadowy organization, she cuts her strings and using both the political influence she's been building up the whole campaign, her recently obtained supernatural powers and the help of her friends (the party), forcibly asserts control of everything in order to get back at those who would use her and to fulfill her dream of "a peaceful world where no one has to suffer meaninglessly".

She does this by triggering an Impact event that puts everyone to sleep permanently.

He's got the hair for it.

Yeah but I'm certain half the people he meets mistakes him for a girl, he's like a reverse trap with that hair of his.

Males rule the fashion industry 10:1 and it seems to be 50/50 on the gay front as well. We also have a monopoly on all higher fashion and clothing stores.

For some reason he reminds of more of Dr Evil really. Probably because I can't take that face very seriously.

>Neutral Evil

>Dr Evil style sub.
>It's both in a bikini and the gigantic cannon is in between its legs.

Good taste.

Mustang's running the country. She desperately wants him to succeed, and won't allow him to start going down a morally questionable path once again. So she begins to take any thorny problems out of his hands under the table, and ends up basically running an undercover wetworks organization to silence dissidents.
What are some good examples of villains like that? I mean people who are do evil things because they are devoted to their superior and will not let anything threaten them or their goals.

Thakok-An from Kalidnay?