Crypto fucking kitties

Crypto fucking kitties.

So this is interesting. I started working on a game.. about 2 months ago. My intention is to make a scifi runscape type game where the in game currency is a crypto.

Progress is coming alone nicely, but I'm months away from something I would show anyone.

I haven't decided which crypto to use yet. I haven't decided a name.

This shit is exciting though. CryptoKitties tells me I have the right idea, I just need to get the implementation right.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/qNTNj
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Crypto borgs!

>game uses very little processing power
>mine [coin] with the rest while playing
>drop rate of currency in-game is based on the total current hashrate
>this attracts more players looking for "free" coins
>hashrate increases ad infinitum
>you take a cut from every coin mined for "operating costs"

use niggercoin!

>call this as a bullshit way to rob people of their crypto a few days ago
>"LOL NICE FUD BRO, STAY POOR"

You guys really are that retarded.

You've posted before right?
Love this idea, is there a way to follow progress?

Lemme know if you're looking for a developer to help you with it.

Use TRX for your ingame crypto.
that's what they want to become anyways.

Scrap that, just make a neopets clone.

sounds dope, i too am curious on progress.

we just started a new discord group. meant just for chat, no ego, no bullshit. if you wanna join, I would like to have you aboard. graphic designers, coders and musicians in here too ;) let me kno if you want the link, i dont wanna spam it all over Veeky Forums

>turn your nose up at getting an easy 10x like those of us who did get in a few days ago
Those who got in a few days ago aren't the retards, hell prices are still above what they were then.

This or a Gaia clone, hell even a Magic clone to take a share in online TCGs would be great.

I do music composition for a living can i join?

reeeee

how can fucking cats clog up the ethereum blockchain so much, the backlog is huuuuge

reee i've waited 3 hours for my transaction, and it hasn't even shown up on the blockchain yet

dude... use IOTA.

yes, it's on an epic moon mission and yes, everyone's shilling. but here's the thing... zero txn fees.

Hey there,

I'm a coder and artist and have been looking for a group like this for a while. Care to share?

fuck yea.

discord.gg/qNTNj

come thru and introduce youself.

OP get your ass in here too

Need help with 3d-modelling? Also: Plasma might be up and ready in a few months, so I think eth is your best bet. CryptoKittens is a hard stress test, but no other blockchain has tried anything of this scale. You might need off-chain computation as well, in which case iExec might help.

Yes, I've posted before, no there is no way to follow my development. I'll pay here when I have a playable build.

Tell me more about TRX, I got some free in the binance air drop

I'll make a discord group in the future, I want a few more months of development

What are your strengths? Previous projects?

BORN TO FOMO
BLOCKCHAIN IS A FUCK
Cryptokitty Em All 2017
I am pink wojak man
410,757,864,530 DEAD TRANSACTIONS

I'm self-taught but going back to school for computer science, originally an accountant. I do art as a hobby and have coded a couple small projects in unity exclusively. I also used to do some web development. I'm by no means an "expert" programmer or artist but I'm willing to put in the time and definitely work on a project that sounds as interesting as the one you are working on.

Hmm I'm open to it. I could definitely take a few features and compartmentalize then for you. Email me at [email protected] of you're serious

I sent you an email

you are smart. wanna join our discord group? we keep it real.

cool i look forward to you making your group. would you care to join our group for general crypto discussion? the coder/artist you responded to is in here amongst other artist/coders/graphic designers/musicians.

We are hiring for a similar project at this moment.
Interested? Solve this and apply :)

00510g01418g5851g9541f19431f1919f48154g8148g00510g01418g5851g9541f19431f1919f48154g8148h00510g01418g5851g9541f19431f1919f48154g8148j00510g01418g5851g9541f19431f1919f48154g8148k00510g01418g5851g9541f19431f1919f48154g8148l

God damn crypto kitties I just need my ether to transfer

can i pay you pajeet wages to make a battlebots game on the blockchain and take the majority of it for yourself

I have a dream of making an educational robot building/fighting game for kids

You know timing pumps is a lottery?
You cant call somebody dumb cos you won one and he didn't go all in on powerball

Are you 4 real?
I use 22 gwei for ED trading and hardly even noticed any delays