The lack of Partying Guardsmen

Sorry, felt I should actually show up (in the hour-thirty or so I have before I vanish again), to apologize for the lack of updates on the All Guardsmen Party.

The short of it is that the company I work for got bought by MTY, and since I'm no longer in a situation where I can easily go a few months unemployed, I'm currently flying up to Canada to apply for my own job.

I've got an hour and a half here, and maybe some time in the morning if I take a break from cramming, to grovel for forgiveness, talk about the past or upcoming antics of the group, do one-off writefaggotry requests, or whatever..

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OdYGnAFaeHU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

BIBLE
THUMP

Best of luck to you Shoggy, get yourself sorted out first no worries! Fingers are crossed.

I'm desperately craving for my next AGP fix but life is shit and all that, get yourself sorted, we can wait.

Good luck, Shoggy. My brother just went through a similar situation with a software company he works for and it suuuuuuucks.

We patiently await each installment, Shoggy.

We understand that life is more important than pandering to a bunch of neckbeards eager for story time. You keep a roof over your head, ad food in your belly.

Take your time man, appreciate your work.

Now tell me, how are the plans for Doc's wedding coming along?

Just a teaser of what is to come

Yeah I'm really sad, I was literally looking forward top this all week. But it cannot be helped.

I wish you luck acquiring a job shoggy. Thank you for these threads, some of the best online content I've ever seen. Let us know if you need help with anything.

youtube.com/watch?v=OdYGnAFaeHU

Glorious

Best of luck, we'll be here for the end, whenever it is.

Thanks for the appreciation and patience guys, it means a lot. Really, it's what keeps me going on this when so much bullshit keeps dumping in from other sources.

I'm actually in a better situation than I would've been, because my boss caught wind of this and sent me for a crash-course in the required software last weekend. So that's nice, I guess...

It was very nearly a shotgun affair, but cooler heads prevailed.

Well that's neat. I had now idea the the xcom character creator was that varied.

You had better be posting the rest of the team.

Shoggy, do you by any chance have any scans of the character sheets? I would be super interested in seeing them.

To get a group photo I need to make them in game. Which will happen eventually.

I don't our DM should though. I'll hassle him about it next time I talk to him

I've just been lurking in these threads, but I thought I'd just chime in and say how much I appreciate your work in adapting these sessions for public consumption. I prefer AGP to literally any actual BL book.

As the fellow making the xcom squad, I would like the sheets to make more accurate depictions.

You are inspiration to guardsmen everywhere I hope for the best man! Hope everything works out and you get sip drinks with lovely ladies in a tavern Shoggy. Bit sad its my first time seeing you on Veeky Forums instead of reading the file like this, though I will wait till things are good no rush man we all understand.

I'd love to see these published at some point, but it's great to have them all free and available online to read as well.

If AGP actually ends up getting published or something like that, then shoggy will probably have to modify the story a little bit ot make nubby less like nobby nobs.

If it was published, I'd buy a copy for myself and a dozen more copies for tournament prizes. Bonus points if it were to stay freely available as well.

If Terry Brooks can get away with stealing an entire story, Shaggy can borrow a single character and put him in space.

Take care of yourself Shoggy. We wait patiently.

Blue balled hard man. Just kidding real life always take priority Shoggy.

Ill go ahead and ask some questions. Sorry if they been asked before.

For one whats been your favorite moment in this whole thing?

And two you ever gonna tell us who you played?

Anyway best of luck to you and heres hoping you can get those character sheets easily enough.

>And two you ever gonna tell us who you played?
He did in the final episode, but I forgot who it was. Check in the archives. He plays two or three of the characters.

Delayed again?

DAMN YOU REAL LIFE!

Of course the first time I find a live shoggy thread its something like this.

Oh well, good luck man.

There's been a lot of good moments both in-play and writing up, so it's hard to have a favorite. Running away from a Tau Battlesuit in a shitty van, and trying to steal an Eldar shuttle instead of investigating a heretek-filled station are definitely up there though.

I play Nubby and played Crisp, and I mostly handle Fumbles' actions, even though he's technically an NPC

I believe that this all stems from my decision to buy a house... I should've kept on living like a rich student.

Sokay Shogs, you do what you gotta do and we'll be behind you 100% of the way!!!

Question: How long has your group been playing together more or less?

Nubbs and Fumbles

Real Life rearing its ugly head, eh? Happens. Best of luck here in Soviet Canuckistan; and if you find yourself up in Fort St John, I'll have to buy you a drink.

Well over a decade. We started at the end of middle school/start of highschool, and we're all college graduated and shit now. There was a year or two break after college though, when we couldn't afford the time to travel to eachother to play.

Last call for questions or shit, my flight'll be boarding in about 10 minutes.

Sadly I'm going to be stuck somewhere in Quebec City, cramming like hell on this company's infrastructure so I can propose how I can personally merge our stuff with theirs better than some vendor.

I hope they don't expect me to know french.

Well, shit, you're in the French part of Canada that love to be more French than the actual French in France.

Best of luck to you, Buddy.

>I believe that this all stems from my decision to buy a house... I should've kept on living like a rich student.

Hindsight's 20/20. There's nothing wrong with wanting to invest into a permanent property.

>Sell house
>Go to literally anywhere in the world that isn't cuckbec
>Buy undeveloped property for cheap (make sure it has power and a well and a building permit)
>Buy a shipping container to live in while you build your house
>Invite your friends to buy their own containers and move onto your property
>Suddenly, $50/month rent and cheap labor

Hey I'm in Montreal and you can speak English everywhere, but I'm afraid Quebec City is significantly more French. It gets a lot of tourists though so you should be fine.

Canadian here from quebec. In what sector do you have skills. My company might be hiring.

To specify I'm from montreal. I might be able to help if you can tell me what knd of education you have.

IRL comes first mate, no complaints from me, if I could id get you a job with my company but its in the west coast of murica. Best of luck man and thanks for all your hilarious stories!!

If you have any time check out the historic downtown. Full of tourists but beautiful.

best of luck to you.

Best of luck to you Shoggy.
I just hope this wont be the end of Guardsmen party.
Because if it is then i will be cursing Canada for the rest of my life.