Horus Heresy General /hhg/

What's To A Name Edition
Who still bans Forge World Sub-Edition
In the last bread the jainitor did some summer cleaning, spoilers from the new novel were posted, 910pts Death Stars aren't worth it, the result of a straw poll has 11 DAfags, and much more in the old thread Red Book Links:
sys.Veeky Forums.org/derefer?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww2.zippyshare.com%2Fv%2Fs15Jqk1t%2Ffile.html
sys.Veeky Forums.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Fmega.nz%2F%23!Jx1UGCTI!vMJN89z7p8tiEC7YOAj477g6RxDtJ7culVLF3q3godg
HH Book 6 - Retribution PDF:
mediafire.com/download/8aqx9j3a8erqv8d/The_Horus_Heresy_Book_6_-_Retribution.pdf or
sys.Veeky Forums.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Fkat.cr%2Fthe-horus-heresy-book-6-retribution-pdf-t12199249.html
HHG FAQ - pastebin.com/iUqNrrA8
Official HH 7th Edition Errata (Updated January 2016) - forgeworld.co.uk/resources/fw_site/fw_pdfs/Horus_Heresy/Horus_Heresy_7th_Edition.pdf
Other official downloads: forgeworld.co.uk/Downloads#horusheresy
HH Rules:
Crusade Army List: mediafire.com/download/1lprm5vd99yafa3/
Mechanicum Taghmata Army List: mega.nz/#!LFwTjQ7B!mF0eVOY8P1MPT0a-QSXypXo_ZfskhYynD41PrkaTbD8
30k/40k Rules: mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ!EVh0GZZS
30k/40k Rules and more (torrents): kat.cr/usearch/"Forge World" heresy user:epistolary/
30k Black Library: mega.nz/#F!0RlxDZQC!qAu9BaubWa3KeihJRmOcsg

First for the 12th!

Second for the second.

>11 DAfags

Awww... somebody's back sore?

You wot? I don't like imposters. That's just plain mean, though senpai would certainly approve.

Whoa man rude! We're all curzefags tonight.

Speak for yourself, imposter.

stahp it guise

Dude, I'm totally with you on this. I feel like a curzefag. It feels. . . liberating.

I'm not a curzefag

Begone with you imposter.

Stop what?

So, I'm starting Iron Warriors. Anyone have any experience with the Iron Circle? They look great, but do they perform in game?

With Iron Warriors in mind, what sort of lists are people running?

I'm Alpharius.

I'm frightened

Oh summer child...

That is our intention as Night Lords, yes.

Beep Boop user. Beep Boop.

Please stop this madness. I swear if I have that dream again and it means something my heart couldn't take it.
They are more expensive than a Spartan, can't deep strike, and will make Perty footslog.

From what I've heard on Heresy 30k, they're very slow, though Mr. Strikeforce has suggested that you stick a vigilantor in with them to get them to outflank.
We will ask him for results.

Chillax brother, the night is ours.

What are you sissy boys wearing tonight? Dead skin mask plus cape is best choice obviously.

That's horrible picture quality. At least use the good versions we get from scans.

>he wears dead skin
Look at this loser and laugh. No one wears dead skin anymore bro. If it's not alive, it doesn't jive.

>you stick a vigilantor in with them to get them to outflank.

Reminder that FAQ draft allows you to confer infiltrate a unit when an independent character with the rule joins the squad. Scout armored Vigilators can now infiltrate shit, all the shit, from Multi Melta dev squads to rapiers and beep boops.

Doesn't matter if there's multiple of you in my dreams tonight. If I'm apathetic enough the rape will end faster. Know what's scarier than your husband? The oceans, and skeletons because they're everywhere. There's a skeleton in Alpharius. Let that sink in.

All flayed skin is beautiful.

What weapons and how many of each does the Grave Warden kit come with?

Daily Reminder.

You know what was great? When this meme image stopped showing up.

There's a skeleton in senpai, too.

Can't stop the skellies, Curzefag.

So how are the rotor cannon kit compatible with the BaC marine arms?

Yes I can.

No I can't.

Daily reminder that this sexy motherfucker can beat the shit out of all your husbandos.

And steal necron technology while he is at it.

I still think maybe just maybe it doesn't have to be Cron tech.

Help me, senpai.

Fuck you

Hi Mike

Hell, he is smart enough to have developed it on his own.

We have now found the real Curzefag.

Make it stop.
It was an authority symbol of the Fabricator General of Xana 2 right? Maybe one his precursors built it.

I am sorry that Scoria has to kill the only good part of the Imperial Fists.

>hates memes
>on Veeky Forums
wew

But Scoria is my husbando.

I don't hate memes, well I do hate a few. I hate meme spouters ruining threads thinking their unoriginal drivel is amusing. It doesn't have to be memes all the time like those idiotic "mandatory" and "daily reminder posts".

Good choice

>i hate memes
>stop liking what i dont like
>on Veeky Forums
lad

This gets posted in every fucking thread despite being the single most wrong image I have ever seen.

I mean, for starters, obviously Trump is Dorn.

He's the bottom.

nah hes the god emperor

based farage is dorn now

Acting civilized & hoping for serious discussion doesn't equal hating memes.

Give me a break, one of my sergeants could kill him in a challenge

crying about memes on Veeky Forums isnt acting civilized, its acting like a petulant child.

But why do memes need to be posted? Riddle me that, Batman?

>But why do memes need to be posted?
because this is Veeky Forums, thats what we do. we post memes and banter. if you want some safe space for 'serious discussion' about stupid plastic army men, then go to whineseer or reddit. nobody cares lad

Wrong choice

He isnt fearless though, he fails his fear check and Curze will eat him alive.

I'll just leave you with my immaterial majesty

For veterans, are the specials rules on a by unit basis or blanket for all of them? Can I have one unit of furious charge while sniper for another?

I'm laughing, Mags.

Fucking retarded night lord players ruining my legion. Scoria would wreck Konrad, I don't care what anyone says. I love him but it is true.

For that matter, Fulgrim can ruin his day.

You might want to read that again. The FAQ comes down pretty strict on mixing Infiltrators and non-infiltrators. Unless you've seen a newer version of the FAQ that I hadn't seen yet.

>Dat Reagan wanking
You've got no right to wew any other lads.

communists should be killed

I want to party with that bear. He looks dope as fuck

You guys ever notice how much more active the memester/ /pol// IF shitposters are during the summer?

you ever notice how dumbass redditors dont know that traffic on this site doesnt even increase during the summer?

What would make up a decent starting AdMech army? Something within a 500 point limit?

>Believing moot
You Dorn-fags sure do love serving false emperors.

Whoops. I forgot to tell that he better bring some honey and a picnic basket with him then. Also eels. Moray Eels.

/g/ went and pulled all the data years ago

How viable would jump pack heavy White Scars be? Since they all get Skilled Rider, they can jump into terrain and just perch on trees for cover, and i've been kicking the idea around because I like jump infantry more than I like bikes.

Pic Semi-related. Oshikai demonbane. My WIP Praetor for a squad of Tartaros Parkourminators.

More Plastic models when?
Painting on resin is a pain

>How viable would jump pack heavy White Scars be?
depends on if the new redbook fixes assault marines

Fall 2016 practically confirmed, and you can keep hoping for leaks all through summer since the BaC box contents were leaked in August last time around

What's wrong with them besides being points-heavy?

nothing but they are so points heavy that its insane

Sweet

Speaking of redbooks, any changes in the Militia one?

Run two in zone mortalis.

>Literally modelled with a power glaive
>gives him an axe

wat

Can someone help me decide on a Legion?

I'm torn between SoH, IW, and EC

Fuck, if a second plastic HH box drops this year I'm going to lose my shit because of sheer happiness.

A paragon blade can be anything, user.

SoHs. Your old man is the Grand Heretic, and you're the life of the party even if you're a loyalist SoH. Or don't ask any of us, and do what your heart says.

EC to be a close combat god

IW to have the best models and strong as fuck midrange shooting and staying power

SoH to be OK in combat

Needed to differentiate a Paragon Blade from the Power Glaives that every squad leader has. And the positioning of his hands limited my options. And the character he's named for fought with a two-handed axe.

I also can't stand half-handle half-blade weapons. Not sure why. I just don't like them.

Anyone else wanna post their WIP Heresy stuff they're working on tonight? I just spent three hours Martian Ironearthing all my dudes. I didn't put enough on to get the cool effect but I like color. Matches the yellow and also fluffy.

AxeScar here. Next few models. May not look it but they're basecoated in a slightly off-white.

Combi-plas Seeker sergeant, generic centurion dude, and first assault squad sarge.

WHY THE FUCK DOES NOBODY PLAY SALAMANDERS?

Took a break from my EC for a while to work on some Orruks

Personally:
>Don't like the fluff
>Don't really like the 90's flame patterns
>Would not be able to do their scheme justice

Then again i am an Alpha player

Because I have 5000pts of them for 40k, the green I used for them is discontinued, and I won't disrespect my favorite chapter with a subpar paintjob.

i hate pretty much everything about them 2bh