Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/7SipgpaZ
youtube.com/watch?v=co5Zo6Ng9-c
youtube.com/watch?v=Wga5A6R9BJg
youtube.com/watch?v=OO5y2O_hv3I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That was annoying.

pastebin.com/7SipgpaZ

Here's the latest draft of the WIP. Perks are done. Still a lot of cleaning to do and legacy things. Please let me know if anything is wrong/needs clarifying with these, and keep in mind Lunar Knights content will be later.

What should I put in the Lisa: the Painful Jump?

Fuck Overwatch and fuck Blizzard.

Reminder that the person trying to force his desires into Naruto is named ParanoidAnon and he fled to the IRC to try and make the change without thread input.

>Starting the thread this early afterwords
Idiot.

Why?

Feels.

Feels and pain.

report and ignore
Because they're terrible obviously.

What have you made?

Because one thread over Naruto shit just wasn't enough.

Leave last thread's drama in last thread you fucking numpty.

Make a stupid decision to make the thread this quick, win stupid prizes.

That game disturbed me on levels no virtual media should.

youtube.com/watch?v=co5Zo6Ng9-c

I just want to say I love SOlider 76's theme

>Is an angry, white soldier
>Has a machinegun and a rocket launcher
>His ability is sprinting
>His ultimate is aimbot

He's pretty much the perfect representation of the stereotypical view of Call o' dooty shooter characters, and I love it.

C'mon, really?

WIP for what?

I'll ask this question again this thread.

Was the Metal Slug jump ever finished? I can't find it in the drive.

Painful sacrifices. You want extra points from drawbacks? You're not getting what you lose back. Ever.

But what have they done?

It wasn't finished, no.

>The Sun Is In Your Hand
>No option to pick up the sun and throw it at people
What the fuck?

Yes, but what else? For origins, I have Nobody (Drop-In), Gangster, Joy Trader, and Rando Army. Similarly to how each party member has a unique class and set of skills, I was thinking about adding a whole bunch of Fighting Style Perks. Should I include only Canon Classes, or make a whole bunch of custom ones?

Boktai.

They killed my parents.

0CP drawback where instead all the men are dead and it's a horrible wasteland filled with women.

>roll Soul Eater as second jump

Oh god I'm dead.

Damn. Well thank you. Time to reroll my next jump.

I'm sorry user.

I'm so sorry.

Oh shit this somehow didn't occur to me. Throwing it in.

Jumpers! When have you solved your problems through the power of Dance and Music?

youtube.com/watch?v=Wga5A6R9BJg

As for myself, it was Invader Zim. Tak had conceived some ill-advised plan to conquer the Earth using giant robots with laser weapon systems I had provided her. Little did she know the lasers were just fancy lights and I had installed a kickass sound system in the shoulders. When Dib and Zim finally cobbled together their own giant robot to stop ours, I hacked into the robot, kicked on the sound system, set the lasers to strobe, and break danced their robot to pieces.

Naturally, I broke our own in the process. Tak was right pissed at the time.

CLENCH YOUR ANUS

A Drawback where you/ your child is the only female/male left in the world.

>Normal people don't live and survive in Soul Eater

youtube.com/watch?v=OO5y2O_hv3I

Tales of Phantasia.

user no.

You don't understand.

I landed in Arachne's castle.

That is my primary method for solving most of my problems. Your pick related, the Coral Keytar from Crypt of the Necrodancer is one of my primary weapons.

Was going to include a Drawback that has you replace Brad at the beginning of the Painful, and you're forced to chase after Buddy for your ten years.

Dude, have you seen how the plot's going?

Normal people survive up until current canon. Now it's a question of how many people survive.

I sort of want to create some dancing boots that could destroy the world with funk now. I wonder if it's possible to recreate it. or at least create the most funkiest boots ever.

That Cleric run die?

Maybe she'll keep you around as an interesting pet long enough for the heroes to rescue you?

So how good are Girl Genius scientists at normal science?

I ask because I'm planning to cut one off from the Madness Place as part of an experiment to see if he can actually make anything without his literal crazy powers.

FMA.

She tried to mass-rez the Ishvalans with Overlord magic.

Why would that kill her?

What happened to that guy working on leviathan the tempest

Sparks are their own thing. Not all engineers and scientists are Sparks. So your experiment would more or less boil down to what training they had.

Resurrection costs you three years per cast. She's dust.

Posted a couple days ago.

Honestly, I'm honored to have someone pick that as the primary weapon for their chain. The Coral Keytar ended up being my favorite of the bunch.

You're going to need Ar Tonelio tech, Bardic magic from D&D (specifically the sonic-based damage spells and various illusions), and Guru from Chrono Trigger. Those will at least get you on the right track of your funky fresh pumps of pure power.

No it doesn't, overlord magic is modelled on D&D but it casts with MP.

It's Friendship Anko, I know you have trouble recognizing it.

No? That's not how that works.

Oh.

So I don't need to act like Vault-Tec!

user you are a scholar and a saint.

I can't find it anywhere on the drive even in the WiP or to be uploaded sections

Nope.

Wait, Soul Eater isn't over yet?

Still working on Metal Slug, just slow trying to figure out all the perks to put in it.

Currently working on vehicle section and which metal slug variants will be included. SV-Camel confirmed.

It's my first time creating a jump so trying to make it decent.

Resurrection is an insta-cast and at most costs the Target a few levels.

He hasn't asked for it to be uploaded into WIP, so it may not be there.

Not everything that's a WIP makes it into the WIP drive. Your best bet would be to use the backlink for previous threads if you want to see the latest and greatest.

Or you could do an archive search for posts with "leviathan" in the title that also have images associated with them.

Here. Not my jump, just saved a copy.

Friend...ship? Useless!

Awww... Senpai...

Thanks.

Dude, Soul Eater ended forever ago, before the jump was made, the ending was boobs. Soul Eater Not is still going on, but it's pretty much slice of life at the school for the less, ambitious, students.

Friendship is an easier way to get Core and Cell Medals than being an asshole

>the ending was boobs
Best end

Denial is unhealthy, user.

Unless of course I'm dumb and you weren't being facetious about "the manga is dumb now."

I've been hearing contrary in this thread. Like fucking Elder God BS.

Why would you ever pick in origin in which you're unable to go outside for half of every day and can be killed by a fancy flashlight?

And it's a perk too, so it presumably remains that way after the jump ends.

Honestly, the entire Immortal origin reads like a trap option.

What are some good music related perks in jumpchain?

Thanks, and don't worry about taking your time.

I personally enjoy Air Metal from Wakfu.

Wish that worked on more than just metal.

And no, I don't have Real Eater. I do have magic that can fake it, but it's not the same.

Yeah. I imported it into Brutal Legend and made it into an enormous Axe. Then I brought it as my Meguca weapon in MGNQ, so I can make duplicates of it. Using In the Groove from Youtube means that I can conjure many duplicates of myself to play all the Keytars, and fill up an entire or band or even an orchestra all on my own. I play many concerts in many different places every Jump.

Because it offers more power than the others, and you can just wear a shinsheathe if you need to walk around in the sun?

Where were you when half the vampire-related jumps were made.

Don't make this hill the one you die on. You'll lose.

Macross has the singer as the Drop-In origin and Disney Princess has a slew of music based perks as 100 CP options.

Most things from Aquaria.

I dunno, user, why do folks still jump either version of Vampire, Hellsing, or whatnot?

Anyway, that's partly the fault of legacy text. There are Immortals who do walk out in the open in Boktai land, though being near a Solar Tree is out of the question for them. I'm guessing this has a lot to do with the Undeadening present.

Either way, post-jump that particular Immortal perk will be an altform, and it will IMMEDIATELY be an altform for a Half-Vampire. So yes, you can function without having to worry about being dusted afterwards.

The same reason why anyone picks vampire origins.

They obviously haven't experienced the glory of the Light.

>Light
>Not Fire

Make sure you pick up Heavenly Melody from Splatoon.

Oh, I forgot to mention: Sunblock.

No, seriously.

A layer of mundane sunblock will completely protect you from sunlight for a limited time.

This is an actual fucking thing in the games. I swear. And tomato juice can substitute blood for Vampires.

It made some amount of sense in context.

To follow up on that, what are some combat applicable music perks?

Well, yeah, that sounds completely reasonable then.

In-jump weaknesses are to be expected.

>Why would you ever go to a jump in which you're unable to go outside for half of every day and can be killed by a fancy flashlight?

>And it's part of the origin too, so it presumably remains that way after the jump ends.

>Honestly, the Vampire jumps, and origins/perks in Hellsing, Penny Dreadful, Blade, eXceed, Innistrad, Rosario+Vampire, Touhou, Valkyrie Profile, Underworld, Darkstalkers, Forgotten Realms, Buffy, Vampire Diaries, and Warhammer Fantasy read like trap options.

Did I miss any jumps with vampire options?

What? Really? Heh.

Is Innistrad not up on the drive for a reason? I can't find it in the uploads folder or anywhere else.

The manga is ongoing?

Most other vampire jumps waive it post-jump, actually.

Valkyrie Profile vampires can walk in the sun.

I thought it was in Imaged?

Well, for half of those, sunlight barely even affects you; for the remainder, the weaknesses are removed post-jump (or in VTM an alt-form).

In Claymore what happened with the war against the Dragon Descendants?

>The manga is ongoing?
No, it ended in 2013
No one knows, the story doesn't get into it, the war is on another continent, and the Mangaka has stated that it really has no impact on the rest of the story.

>Valkyrie Profile vampires can walk in the sun.

Oops.

Haven't actually played those, my bad.

Please tell me this really happened because if the ending was boobs than I am sold.

Fully aware. I'm not set in stone on the subject, but the Immortal form and their perks/powers will be able to be used separately post-jump, though Dark Matter powers function better in the Immortal body...unless you have a way to get around that, of course, perks or otherwise.

Dark Matter powers in general function like negative energy in DnD. So any 'undead' form works well for boosting them if the retained sunlight allergy in Immortal form is too annoying.

Why am I keeping the sunlight allergy for Immortal altform? Mostly because of how Dark Matter works. I'm not against changing it, but there's plenty of ways around it.

That's really the ending.

Quick, Jumpers, where am I supposed to put 1,000,000 lions?

I don't know why I thought wishing for these was a good idea.