So I've been looking at some 40k art recently and a question popped up

So I've been looking at some 40k art recently and a question popped up.

What the fuck are the tubes going into the face/head for?! A lot of people just have them and there only purpose is to fuck their shit up from what I can tell.

JUST

FUCK

MY

good thread op

THREAD UP

I have got to come up with some jokes about that chaplain carrying all the candles around.

I wish I could do this, sweet stuff.

40k is pure unadulterated rule-of-cool especially in terms of visuals, so the answer to your question is basically "shut the fuck up"

There's no way in hell that these characters were designed by some one that was sober. I can only imagine what goes through the mind of an Englishman.

Lots of things, really. Mind Impulse Units for controlling armor or weapons, drug injectors or other life support functions for the wounded or catastrophically old, probably some kind of techno-arcane nerve response boosters, and all kinds of other malarkey.

But first and foremost, because it looks the kind of creepy-cool that 40k loves.

tubes are like all the usb ports going into their cybernitic brains to control the suits like there must be several hundred thousand usb connections for the fiber bundle motors etc

gawd thought you knew that

these knew crap ipad games have the worst art

>>

i like this

what

I thought it feeds them some kind of combat drugs or something like that. I mean I would be very surprised if anyone in this setting is sober.

Direct data exchange with the brain.
You could either have some primitive comlinks or just load it all up and down as you need it.
A pocket HQ if you want.

>I thought it feeds them some kind of combat drugs or something like that

my thoughts as well

Stupid things, why else do you think they left the EU?

Combat drugs, cybernetic interfaces, targeting computers, and the like.

I know for Pert he suffered some something that prevented him from controlling his body properly, so the tubes are there to help him compensate as well.

They are for various things as already noted, mostly wires to integrate the user with powered armor. Delete this thread now.

>supporting globalist bankers