I can't take this shit anymore. Is anyone still holding out hope for Ripple?

I can't take this shit anymore. Is anyone still holding out hope for Ripple?

Nope. Over 60 fucking billion spinners still need to go on the market.

I put every cent into LINK. When I wake up it better be at $1

Get rid of ripple and get on Stellar Lumens for an easy moon mission happening this week. Increase your BTC stack

Im still /comfy/ holding this

I've been saying this for a while: Ripple is the SAFEST hold. Easiest 4x-6x next year but it is not the kind of coin that will 3x in a week.

It is literally designed to be stable and predictable and that's a good thing if you are looking for a safe set and forget hodl.

If you are playing with lunch money and need your coins to 10x a day to be able to afford ramen then it is not for you.

Hahaha no. I am 1.85 meters tall and a beatuiful chad.

Hold. Ripple will be the btc of 2019.

Why? Explain please

Can't even hold top 4 market cap. It's a shitcoin.

whales accumulating from bots LMAO.

I just picked up 1k$ worth of it yesterday)))

XLM is where you want to be. Fuck Ripple

Yes, but I plan on holding for years and years. I also bought at $0.006.

If you're a short term speculator it might make more sense to try and sniff out the next shitcoin of the week.

Not the same user, but I can explain.

Bitcoin hodlers have been salivating for institutional money entering the game. They might do that as a hold for their customers, but Ripple is the one they will actually invest on. Funds and banks will actually use it and have platforms on it. They might do it "invisibly", aka the final user doesn't even know they are using ripple, in their eyes they'll still be using fiat, but the backend will be all ripple. At least that's the idea and so far they are executing and building the right kind of partners and momentum.

>from 24k to 2k
>healthy correction

Dude sell your shit up lmao

How does that work?

that's nice and all but what about when Lumens which is essentially ripple but better take over the entire financial system?

Ripple Marine reporting in.

It's not a daytrade.

Iron hands 'yo.

XRP is my Tether. It is stable in the short term but has incredible long-term growth potential. I'll move money out of it to chase short term goals or dips but that's where my cash sits when its not busy. It doesn't hurt that it only takes ten seconds to get it from one exchange to another or from my wallet to an exchange.

there is a 123 btc buy wall@2066 and bots slowly dumping their bags.