Most of you fucks are going to sell at $1 lololol

Most of you fucks are going to sell at $1 lololol

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qOOaH6BAwvY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm selling half at $0.99 to recover my investment, waiting for it to dump when it hits $1.00, then buying back in when it dips back below $0.50; I'll just hold the other half in the likely event that it never again drops below a dollar, only selling half again just before it passes $50, $100 & $1k price-points (and buying back in on good dips); however:
>sometimes my plans change
so I'll be watching the market closely.

>I'm selling half at $0.99 to recover my investment
Watch it dump at $0.98 lmao.

fuck you guys i'm selling at .97

my target is somewhere around $1k. not kidding. maybe deluded.

it will be $1 when BTC is $1 million

Put my order for .96

Fuck this im selling at 0.93 just to be sure theres no enormous dump around $1

>just to be sure theres no enormous dump around $1
Watch it fly straight from $0.50 to $20 lmao.

it all depends how strong the move is, you gay nigger.

Fuck that , then im selling at 0.85 just to be 100% sure

Current Strategy:

> Depending on node operation requirements, will be operating a node for passive income.
> $100/ LINK: Sell 1000 Tokens. Regain initial investments, pay off all debts. Finally buy that Nordstrom Cold Brew Coffee maker.
> - Invest 2500 LINK ($250,000) in other ventures.

> $300/ LINK: Sell another 1000 Tokens and lock it down as liquidity.

> HODL the rest for another 5 years.

this will go back to 17 cent just like it did a month ago.
sure it will be 1$ at some point. but thats months away

I'll sell 10% at ~1$ to either buy the dip or invest elsewhere. Will sell another 15% at $5 and 25% at $10. I will keep the rest forever.

Said like someone who thinks he can predict the market with any real accuracy.

We have no fucking idea where it'll be in a month, could be .17 or it could be $1.

If Link even reaches $20+ I could probably live passively off node staking gainz. Don't know what the hell I'd do at that point. Probably start a youtube channel with my brother.

how much link for 1 node? i am just trading with shit like iota and other stuff with 100% of my stack so i can buy a link node

any rough estimate how many LINK to run a node? if 5k is enough I'm never selling

I've thought about writing a book in tandem with a movie script about how a; Bible believing, Ed Edd n Eddy watching, N64 playing, Veeky Forums browsing, Libertarian-Conservative, Millennial became a millionaire through the utilization of Autism and Memes.

Would have to find a producer, but I think it could work.

>tfw that's unironically me

40c, not missing that chance again.

selling at 0.89 because of the dump at 0.9

excellent strategy Lieutenant, I have a good OC LINK meme coming, stay tuned

if link ever hits $1 it's going to be due some huge news, and in the case of huge news link goes to $10 in an hour
this won't work

I'll be sure to include
> Anonymous (ID: iqT25v25)
in the credits!

What if it dumps right at .84 LoL

You can run a node with ZERO link. Remember, you have to have access to some useful API so that you can act as an "oracle" and serve data. If you don't have any data to serve, it's useless being a node. More LINK gives nodes priority over nodes with less LINK.

But there is apparently a node staking pool that someone is working on. In theory, we all send our LINK to a smart contract, let the pool act as the oracle, and then the pool will pay out your share based on how many LINK you contributed.

>Then sell at 0.8
>Then sell at 0.7
>..........
>Then sell right now

you're gonna make it Marines.
youtube.com/watch?v=qOOaH6BAwvY

>Link going $1 before 2019

good joke

What would prevent this type of pooling to compromise the "trustless" network?

> Lieutenant Colonel
I'm hodling 50k.

And we all look forward to them fresh OC Memes, to Victory!

None. You can run a node with 0 LINK. But you need some useful data to serve, otherwise you can't be a node.

Look into the LinkPoolio on twitter.

>how much link for 1 node? i am just trading with shit like iota and other stuff with 100% of my stack so i can buy a link node
Christ you're painfully new
lurk more before posting

Ok, I have 5000 link, what do I do now?

Forget you have it.

Outstanding orchestrated rendition.

>maybe deluded
>1k
HAGAHAHA

30k LINKlet here.

Cashing out at $1 wouldn't even be worth it.

Not touching it until it hits minimum $20.

Good question. There aren't enough details about the project yet.

There will still be MANY nodes, but I assume the pool is going to be one of the biggest holders of LINK, therefore will be chosen more often, and therefore payout more often.

This doesn't mean that there won't be other nodes serving the same data as the pool is serving. If the pool provides bad data (compared to the other smaller nodes) then it will be punished, so there is an incentive to provide accurate information.

Picrel:
Late 2018, General Nazarov rewarding his best soldiers with highest honors for surviving one of the hardest battles in the history of mankind.
Featuring (left to right)
>Colonel Damu
>Lieutenant Colonel Aleron Helix
>Captain Dan
>Colonel Pepe Baller

Will it realistically happen?

Let's try getting to $0.25 first chief

>Finally buy that Nordstrom Cold Brew Coffee maker.

Kek

never sell always buy

$100 in 2 years sounds about good. $20 is nothing for a project like this

Kick Ass! Going in the archives. I'm going to frame this one up in the fortress when I build my retirement castle in Costa Rica.

You'll see it when you all fly in for the massive retirement party.

Ok I'm forgetting my 5000 links.
I swear that if it reaches 20usd I will fucking get a linkchain tatoo and timestamp it here

I was thinking the same thing.

you will get weak hands at $3 and sell at $5 and then you can have a pink wojak tattoo once LINK reaches $20

you know they will, after all, this is Veeky Forums the home of buy high sell low

i just cant wait for the daily wojacks cause of muh link is mooning and i sold so so so low low low

It wouldn't compromise it. The staking and payout still work exactly the same way. Just distributed.

linkies deluding eachother. it'll never go back to 40 cents

.9599 checking in

starting to believe this

it would, oracles are meant to give different sources each, one big ass node would have more link but it would be from holders and not from payment for the service, so institutions are going to avoid it (like the plague)

The point of staking Link isn't to prove you got paid a lot of Link.

why did all the LINK fud suddenly stop? it's kind of unnerving...

Soon.

SAGE

what's the point? remove sell pressure?

remember how ripple gained 6000% in a month because of a deal with a few banks? Now look at chainlink in bed with swift.

Ripple is a company with offices in every major economic city and hundreds of employees
Chainlink is the erc20 scam token of two bums

$1 LINK CONFIRMED. EMA CROSS ON 12 HOUR

There's a whole system in place, including a system for bidding on smart contracts put out by clients.
Nodes can stake Link on those contracts as a kind of bid.
The nodes that aren't selected for the contract get their Link back.
The node that is selected gets the Link they staked on that contract back, plus the promised payment in Link.
If the node pulls out maliciously for instance, it loses its stake.

Prospective users will be able to see how much Link any node is currently staking on various contracts. This is all part of the reputation system.

doesn't matter. the market is irrational in such matters. there are / were very reasonable arguments against ripple ever rising above $0.01, yet that scam coin, as it was called at the time, still rose to $0.40

Pretty much this

so it sorta is what I thought but in a non retarded way, that's great

Mine is
>$100/LINK: sell fifty million links to regain initial investment
>Hold the rest five gorillion LINKS

>$500/LINK: sell 1% (five billion gorillion dorillon)

There's also the very basic incentive to do a good job as a node, since your efforts help improve the performance and thus the reputation of the network, in turn increasing the value of the network's currency: Link.
This would not be the case if the network used an external currency like ETH or BTC.

user look up the penalty system
the more link you have the more you lose if you provide bad service as a node. it's an incentive to give good service and the reason why nodes with more link will be more attractive

LINK'S AWAKENING

I will NEVER sell my 9112 link.

I'm not retard like you doing allins, but i have 5% portfolio -10k on ledger.

I will be something special 2018.
Not selling.
10$ peace or 0 for me.