The dip is coming

The dip is coming
You have been warned

Other urls found in this thread:

api.cointelegraph.com/amp/v1/news/jpmorgan-switches-tact-backs-bitcoin-as-new-gold
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>these fucks abandon the metal market to fuck up crypto
gold marines

Fag if true

Jamie Dimon is one dumb mother fucker.

BOW TO THE KING BITCOIN

You wanted normies to go in? There it is, and he is probably going to dump on them lol.

Sounds like he's ready to sell. I wonder what target they have in mind.

I now hate him even more.

What is he even doing?

9D chess, corporate fud, buy low, sell high

The thing that all pajeets do here in Veeky Forums
Fud to buy
Shill to sell

literally this, he should be fucking sued by the sec for the obvious market manipulation.

Is this actually illegal?
Like i thought about how, if i was rich and famous and everyone liked me, i would buy stock in a company, praise it endlessly, then sell to dingdongs buying in.
But is that illegal?

get the fuck out if jamie dimon is saying to buy.

Trump made all sorts of comments affecting the market

I dont think it is illegal

right but, anybody can indirectly affect the market from a comment, but if they had stock in that company, and were attempting to manipulate for their own stock gains or the demise of other related companies, would it be then? I think not but i wouldnt be surprise of some dumb law somewhere

Its illegal to sell if you work in a company for example and you see from its financial report or whatever that it's gunna crash so you sell with that information you got because you worked there, but it's hairy if you're just shilling/fudding . No doubt some jew would try sue you though

This applies to stocks, no idea how someone could stretch the law to apply to crypto too but again the jew would try

It's in a gray area that's for sure, but it does seem like obvious market manipulation. I would not want to risk saying such things if I was influential.

it will be a canyon.

this is fake news right

It's to obv to be obv. Actually, he intends you basement cucks to drop the bag and he'll rake it up.

Not at all user, be ready to sell

api.cointelegraph.com/amp/v1/news/jpmorgan-switches-tact-backs-bitcoin-as-new-gold

nice ready to buy the dip.

You Have Merely Adopted the Store Of Value.

why does suggest a dip?

>be JP
>buy BTC
>spread word that I bought BTC
>being famous, people will follow my lead and buy BTC
>value goes up
>sell all my BTC at inflated rate
>everyone else gets fucked when value plummets from me selling all my BTC

Pretty sure they will just be market making mate.