/cyoa/ General

Last Thread: Pastebin: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu

Other urls found in this thread:

orig12.deviantart.net/2a43/f/2016/134/b/e/hella_funtime_adventure_friends___2015_ver___by_personwhodrew-d9cvek0.png
washingtonpost.com/news/the-switch/wp/2016/06/24/the-british-are-frantically-googling-what-the-eu-is-hours-after-voting-to-leave-it/
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/nigel-farage-wants-second-referendum-7985017
metro.co.uk/2016/06/24/farage-says-350million-nhs-pledge-was-a-mistake-5963794/
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-06-21/deutsche-prefers-u-k-stocks-to-germany-s-brexit-or-no-brexit
breitbart.com/london/2016/06/15/germans-largest-bank-says-massive-uk-grown-brexit-bbc-remainers-silent/
youtube.com/watch?v=s1y4lw3IUSQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Limit Break + Multiply for unlimited amount of clones?

Nah, Restart + Limit Break for all the powers you want forever.

Fuck, it doesn't say that restart is incompatible with Limit Break and then I guess you would Limit Break the Limit Break so you can use your power forever?

>Limit Break the Limit Break

Exactly.

what do if I have an image whose resolution is too large?

Well Restart gives you one power that runs out after 24 hours. You use it on Limitbreak. Then you Limitbreak the Restart. Your Limitbreak would run out after an hour however now you can choose how many powers you want for the restart. It doesn't say you can't take the same power twice. So you Limitbreak the Limitbreak so you can break the limit of 1 hour. You refresh this every 30 minutes or so so it doesn't end.

Either cut it up into multiple smaller images, or resize it to fit the limits.

The former is generally preferrable.

>It doesn't say you can't take the same power twice.
Actually it kinda does, but that doesn't matter since that's a limit that you've already broken with Limit Break.

Full image: orig12.deviantart.net/2a43/f/2016/134/b/e/hella_funtime_adventure_friends___2015_ver___by_personwhodrew-d9cvek0.png

1/2

>Will have sex with you with no strings attached. Unless you want there to be strings.

Literally says that she will fuck you with strings attached if you want them (exclusivity for example).

Lock your shit up when you aren't using it if you are worried about it.

Full image: orig12.deviantart.net/2a43/f/2016/134/b/e/hella_funtime_adventure_friends___2015_ver___by_personwhodrew-d9cvek0.png

2/2

Because I have colloquial and possibly literal autism, I have recolored the Hella Funtime Adventure Friends CYOA in ten colors such that it looks kinda retro. Sh-should I post an imgur link?

Who else thinks most authors were english and they all committed suicide? It's the only explanation.

Wouldn't some of them become extra motivated?

Haven't you heard about the Bregrets? Seems that a bunch of people voted Leave just to protest the government and/or spite Cameron. They never thought it would actually pass and are now shitting themselves.

That's hilarious.

We'll see how many in the second referendum.

>second referendum

That's how you get civil wars, senpai.

>second referendum
>the vote didn't favour us, so vote again
Nice fucking democracy you got there.

If they won't make second referendum people will be unhappy too. "I didn't think my vote would count xd".

Who cares about those imbeciles? They don't even deserve their vote.

Shortly after the brits voted to leave the EU, google noticed a spike in brits googling "What is the EU?" Seems they only decided to figure out what they were voting on after it was over.

washingtonpost.com/news/the-switch/wp/2016/06/24/the-british-are-frantically-googling-what-the-eu-is-hours-after-voting-to-leave-it/

If the people pick what the government will want there's no reason for them not to redo it. People can complain but I doubt they will do anything more.

Should be interesting.
People are allowed to change their minds in a democracy. Especially if they didn't know what they were voting for in the first one and are only now starting to realize how enormous the true consequences are.

The problem is these imbeciles decided the fate of the people who actually knew what was going on.

>People are allowed to change their minds in a democracy. Especially if they didn't know what they were voting for in the first one and are only now starting to realize how enormous the true consequences are.
Why do Brits hate freedom?

Why do I have a feeling this won't be the case.
It's not like they will know now. They will still do it based on minimal amount of information they probably read on some official sites after the fact.

Pff, Farage was planning a second referendum if people voted Remain too.
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/nigel-farage-wants-second-referendum-7985017

>They will still do it based on minimal amount of information
They will do it based on what the Scottish government is doing, how low the pound has fallen, and how many job cuts the companies announce.

Farage isn't PM, and they actually won

So based on short term information fed by the media?

Ain't we all

Based on what is actually happening as opposed to promises that were redacted 90 minutes after the results were announced.
metro.co.uk/2016/06/24/farage-says-350million-nhs-pledge-was-a-mistake-5963794/

They're both politicians, and they both actually assumed the vote would be Remain.

>.@Nigel_Farage says he can't guarantee an extra £350m a week will go to the NHS. That promise was a "mistake"
He can't guarantee it because he doesn't run the country.

>see's strawberry one.
oh so its gonna be like that.

times ten
chains of power
healthy living.

Guess its time to become strawberry jesus, turn a 20k job into 200k and become prisoner god.

glass's
Watch- stop time sounds real helpful.

issue's corrected and let's try female. Let's also make myself young so I can get use to my new body. Self insert.

What was this, then?

If Nigel was Prime Minister he would do it but he's not so how can he?

It was a hypothetical 'We could do this instead'.

It's still bullshit weasel words though.

take your british politics out of here.

Will Boris do it, then?
Are you willing to bet on it?

>see the white thing in the top right.
>its a white b.

bliss or beri, bliss or beri.

> Nigel
> Increase NHS funding
Yeah, that'll happen.

It's always Beri. Bliss uses name w/ tripcode, AFAIK.

But he started it!

>50
>60 Poorer family
>45 Shapeshifting: Change to all known human forms
>30 More technologically advanced
>20 Spacefaring earth
>00 Strange Waifu Harem
>00 Never have to eat/drink

Earth has spread amongst the stars and has for a long time come into contact with new alien species and has good diplomatic relations with them. Space travel is fast and easy because of reasons and folding space. I start at 15 years of age in some mixed species school, doing my thing and start collecting waifus. My family might start poor and I wont go on any vacations or have any fancy toys or stuff anytime soon, but once I've graduated school and gotten a job, and have four or more partners (and likely counting), the economic side of life gets a lot easier when you share the bills.

Waifus and me would frequently visit go space faring and visit other planets and cultures, and experiencing as much as possible. Hopefully medical care (and lifting heavy shit and putting it down) has advanced far enough that I can squeeze out 150 years out of my new life in relative good health.

What's with that catgirl anyway, isn't she hungry?

she is blushing in this picture.

the fish is blushing.

I don't know more than that.

Is she going to pleasure herself with that fish?
It's a mystery.

Its a wolf not a cat. I think she's making that face because the person feeding her made the same mistake as you and gave her a fish.

has the sterling pound rebounded or is it still in freefall?

Is the economic backlash looking to be more permanent than previously thought?

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-06-21/deutsche-prefers-u-k-stocks-to-germany-s-brexit-or-no-brexit

breitbart.com/london/2016/06/15/germans-largest-bank-says-massive-uk-grown-brexit-bbc-remainers-silent/

Shite.

>wolf
She looks nothing like a wolf. And she even has red hair.
Nice try, little one.

...Ist that a british catgirl, then?

>Yet even the 'leave' vote could be a boon for U.K. equities. Because of high international ownership, the sterling weakness it will unleash would be a net positive for investors buying into the FTSE
>A note from the bank stated that the UK stock market “tends to outperform during periods of GBP (pound) weakness” and claims the pound could fall by another five per cent by the end of the year.

The shares will do well because they and the pound will fall so low to make them attractive. Too bad Britain imports a lot more than it is exporting, so the common consumer will be hit, and hit hard.

Highlander hasn't posted the picture version of his CYOA, so if you want to get in some build time before he does and starts locking everything down, here you go.

so if i make a build it'll go on or something?

Crystal Max is the best friend

Might be a weird-ass foxgirl.

>And she even has red hair.

Pic related.

>made the same mistake as you and gave her a fish.

A wolf will happily eat fish if it gets the chance.

Of course, pure probability suggests that it's a catgirl despite all this.

If the Land On High deems your build worthy, yes. Possibly.

Also, Highlander, I wanted to ask you something. For Traveler Leathers, are they self-cleaning, do I get a few replacement non-armor garments to wear while the main set are being washed, or am I going around bare-ass naked while doing laundry?

The only thing Crystal Max is good for is that he's probably the only person who can fight Gwendolyn, given that he's already made of diamond.

Jeansman is best; where else can you get cleaning products from on the island? Do you want to be a smelly NEET?

It's a werewolf, and the fish is supposed to be her mermaid friend.

Option 4

Also also, because crafting a build is hard...
>Can Foresight outright grant combat precognition if I "train" it, or do I need a more overtly supernatural perk to give such powers?
>Can Martial Training make me strong if I wasn't already? If I have the capacity to get hueg, does Martial Training automatically unlock it, or am I just as weak as I normally am but now know how to fight? I only ask because it seems strange that I could train with a big sharp pointy/heavy noisy piece of metal and not get any stronger. Traveler BS?
>Is Basic Ether enough to learn some basic healing spells - enough to keep a body running, seal over big gashes, promote healing that's already happening, and stop them bleeding out?
>If I wanted to modify a Plasma Saber such that it had a sharp metal "underlayer" that could cut when the blade was off, and that could extend the plasma part to ridiculous lengths by partially draining the power generator in the blade, would that fall under "making a custom weapon" or "modifying a weapon?"
>Is it possible to use runes to modify and enhance hi-tech weapons? Could I engrave some runes on a Plasma Saber and activate them to suddenly enhance the blade's momentum by 10x for a short period of time?
>Can I use runes to set off an antimagic field? Generate power, magical or electrical or otherwise? Make a gun shoot straighter or a blade cut better? Enhance any supernatural powers I might already have? What are the limits of a determined runesmith?
>How small is the small power generator, and how strong is the one in the plasma saber? Would I need a generator to "overload" the blade and increase its size, modify the containment field's shape, etc.?
>If buying a Drone, would it be possible to ask for a fuckton of rather small, dumb robots rather than a single averagely sized one? youtube.com/watch?v=s1y4lw3IUSQ

Even if it was incompatible, you could limit break to remove the incompatibility then do a second limit break to actually remove the limit from the power.

I would honestly hae the idea of losing my humanity, and that the closest I could become is a human-ish child. It also doesn't say how much focus you have to put in. Like could I have a humanoid form so long as I don't fall asleep?

Anyway, my build:
>Aspiring Mistress: I want a mistress who isn't a little kid or an old hag. Probably one of the best options for femdom.
>Carbuncle
>Body school
>Valet

One would be enough, since using limit break breaks _all_ the limits of the chosen power.

Farage was not a part of that Leave campaign. That's the official one, Farage was part of a separate Leave group.

It was guaranteed basically to be on in one way or another a couple of months ago. For the last batch, she's gonna be actually selective bout what build can stay.

So who exactly is going to give the £350 million to the NHS? And when?

Can we not talk about Brexit? If you wanna talk about it, go to /pol/ or something.

Let's just do CYOA's.

Brexit CYOA when

Dude, saying "If we leave, we could spend this money on X instead!" is not some sort of binding contract. He was literally just pointing out other things you could do with the money. I could say we could buy X amount of strippers with it, but that doesn't mean that I somehow have the authority or an obligation to do so.

Guy who probably needs a name so he doesn't spend the first sentence of every post trying to explain who he is here. Did someone mention the revision to pic related and, by extension, me? Because if people want an update, they could ask.

wait, that wasn't you who went on that huge rant about how you would never finish because we're all assholes?

No. I try not to go on rants. That might have been someone else. The closest to what I might have said was I wouldn't post updates until it was finished (a promise I broke, unfortunately.) Would you kindly explain how the rant went down so I may better understand what happened?

I think by using the NHS, and considering the current troubles, the implication was that at least SOME of the money would be diverted there.

N O W

>Britannia shall never be slaves
>not Britons shall never be slaves

glass yourself in the name of the Queen.

I'll pay to understand their language and to sleep as rarely as I do now (levels three and four) 22
I suppose I'll also boost the others to level one, except magic because I don't need that shit, there's no utility to it. 12/34

Worship and Governance, to give me proper control over my people. I'll exert it loosely in general, but it can be very important to have, and worship allows me to enslave others and still benefit from them. 24/58

I'll Grab My Stuff is worth it even if I were to only get my buck knife in the time allotted. Not needing to eat obviates a lot of problems, but having a tool is a huge asset. A knife means I can shape other tools from wood, and I have time to grab many more tools than that. 8/66

I don't really need much else, so I'll bump similarity up to 4 and human form (something I don't want to abandon, even though land form is cool too) automatically updates it to 5, allowing me to not be a monster. 6/72

With eight points left and nothing much to spend on, I'll bump up civilization size to kingdom and I guess take some magic. I don't want to go to industrial revolution because I ain't about that shit, and I don't want to be bigger than size level 2 because then I can't really interact with my people. The only drawback that would be cool is Others, but really high size or magic guardians would be able to best me, so nope.

Also, it occurs to me that this is a great CYOA to pair with others (not waifu CYOAs) using a meta CYOA.

You could've at least posted the more readable version.

This is the first time I've been made aware that it was too small. Thanks for letting me know.

fug

What are you talking about? They're the same size, the more readable version just has better contrast between the texts and their boxes.

>shall never be slaves
>not never will be slaves

Give up m8

you tried / 10

How much taller do I need to make the populace for them to be the same height as me? x10? Or is the height for me?

What do you guys prefer; short and simple cyoas such as pic related, or long ones like traveler and Quiet cyoa?

A typical Brexiter.