Pathfinder General /pfg/

Pathfinder General /pfg/

Which race has the best waifus/husbandos? Bloodforge races allowed.

PoW brawler and PoW vigilante link:
docs.google.com/document/d/1jWw7bVMARxrXfRuOW20NlRqXEnS_XGLPT6LHTbz2qME/edit#heading=h.fr0xm36g4eum
Broken Blade errata to shut up ogres when?

Unified /pfg/ link repository: pastebin.com/hdPm41ad

Please search for the unerrata'd content here:
web.archive.org/web/http://www.d20pfsrd.com/

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/181xuVW9TAYjZpgWS0q6U4A9SqJZG8CcXGG2lIMwn3Fw/edit?usp=sharing
d20pfsrd.com/magic/variant-magic-rules/akashic-magic/veilweaving-classes/the-vizier/paths-of-mystic-attunement/path-of-the-ruler
docs.google.com/document/d/1pBP7kQ14gCc-xTsjIdK7EJov38IpDZFG73anj6KyifI/edit
d20pfsrd.com/basics-ability-scores/more-character-options/young-characters
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ok. I went back to something I worked on a while ago and pared it down to a more concrete theme than the original was.

docs.google.com/document/d/181xuVW9TAYjZpgWS0q6U4A9SqJZG8CcXGG2lIMwn3Fw/edit?usp=sharing

Still very much in alpha though. I'm a bit unsure on the damage of Minefield and if the wording of various abilities are any good.

Still, here we go. A Harbringer Archetype based on firearms and alchemical items (Though not limited to them)

If blinkings look anything like the OP from two threads ago, that's pretty damn cute. Shame that the origin is so creepy.

Half elves are always the best waifus.

This one?

Kinda creepy, but at least both sides are consenting sapients

Any way besides phylactery of positive energy channeling and the presence of positive energy elementals that you can improve the potency of channel energy?

What are blinklings?

Yeah that one

Race from Bloodforge, Halfling-Blink Dog hybrids.

Oh that's adorable.

Can they blink just their fluffy tails/ears?

>Halfling-Blink Dog hybrids
Sounds hot.

>Kinda creepy

One of the most popular NPCs in the general is a lovesick winter wolf.

Eiremians, they stay calm and helpful even when you freak out.

awoooo

Well that's a new one. The lewd is strong in their origins.

Ghostvision Gloves let you focus a positive channel to harm on a single undead, boosting your damage dice to d12s.

Ring of Protected Life increases the radius by 5 feet, adds 1 to the number of creatures you can exclude from the effect (which is none by default, but Selective Channel exists), and lets you channel as a swift 1/day

Malleable Symbol lets you channel as a 10-foot burst anywhere within 30 feet, as a 60-foot line, or as a 30-foot cone.

Ritual of Possession adds 2d6 to your channel, +4 to the DC, allows it to damage outsiders, and I believe adds +3 uses per day.

Eiremians make the best spouses, true.

But Ethumions make the best lovers.

To be fair, she's got a hot Russian woman body.

Yeah, but she's of human intelligence, plus in a human form usually at the time, so even people who don't like banging other species prudes can't really object.

It's not like you're fucking a dog. See the guide.

You might like Kestrels as well.

Blink Dogs have human intelligence as well. Just no alternate form

* - If they're of sexual maturity

** - If they're consenting

*** - If that particular member is of human-like intelligence (or greater)

Sounds like bird folk?

She spends like 3/4th of the campaign in wolf form, once you're outside of the Howlings.

Unless you've got a polymorph spell ready for when you want to consummate, there's going to be some freaky shit going down.

Oh the check mark didn't translate over.

Point remains. Though I can completely understand why people would have a stigma against that, but it's just personal concerns and not found on actual ethical objections. I still wouldn't, but I can't actual put together an argument against it.

Doesn't she prefer getting freaky in wolf form anyway? And gets mad if you can't do the same?

Yeah, but she'll get over it. She's an adaptable woman, she's NE.

Would you a blinkling shota?

Nothing says her preference in form while doing it, however she is described as a very mature, experienced woman and takes the fact her lover is a humanoid with frustration at first, but eventually accepts it.

Neutral Evil just represents her giving no fucks about other people if it means making the husband happy, sorts like the other famous NE around here, Tamamo.

TAMAMO IS SHIT TIER WAIFU REEEEE

I would as the blinkling shota. Though being mixed with displacer sounds fun too.

Displacer catboy?

Don't know what is up with that combination but it existed in 3rd party stuff back in 3.5 as well.

Not like yours is any better.

Gareth wrote it.

He must have a thing for giving dogs a bone :3

>that leg anatomy...

But yeah, sounds like fun. Displacement just has some nice possibilities in bed. Partner is banging the invisible you but both can look over at your displaced image being opened up by an invisible partner. And of course for girls there's carrying a litter of cubs that appear floating beside them all the time.

The Fey Foundling feat will heal you (and only you) by an additional 2 every time you are healed. Similarly, the magical weapon Inheritor's Light used to add +1 healing per die of your channel, though I believe that has been errata'd. Ask your GM.

You would be wise to look at Variant Channels, as many of them have stronger effects than pure healing or damage.

The Envoy of Balance prestige class will net you the ability to remove the ECL penalty from Versatile Channel, to channel positive and negative simultaneously, or several other channel-based options, while the Holy Vindicator prestige class will get you things like the ability to channel as a 30-foot cone or a 120-foot line, and to add + to their AC.

The Death Domain cleric has the option to heal himself while channeling negative energy to harm living beings, making it an excellent choice for getting in close and spamming channels.

My personal preference for a channel-focused build is Death Cleric 8 / Envoy of Balance 2 / Holy Vindicator 10, using the Ale/Wine variant channel (half healing/harming, but any creatures healed ignore nauseated, sickened, and ability damage/drain from poison until my next turn, and any creatures harmed must save or be nauseated. If you don't like the idea of a booze-related channel, the Rulership variant dazes harmed enemies, which is even better than nauseating them, though it's heal effect is absolutely trivial, while the Pain and Disease variants sicken enemies, a weaker effect, but for longer.)

Hey again /pfg/. Last thread I asked some advice about converting extraplanar pc races from 3.x and didn't receive many answers. See, the rules treat the outsider type inconsistently, using it for both anything extraplanar (98% of extraplanar monsters are outsiders, which results in the same silly paragraph about eating for pleasure being repeated a dozen times), nature spirits generically (kami, manitou, wakandagi, etc), or totally-not-undead-really (prana ghost, aoandon, etc). So I can't determine whether an extraplanar mortal race (eats, breathes, sleeps) should be a nonsensical "outsider (extraplanar, native)" or a sensible "humanoid (extraplanar, [race])". It's really silly and the rules should just drop or rename the outsider type since we already have an extraplanar subtype.

I think it was a re-write. Owen Stevens wrote the one for 3.5, there was something with IP there

Do it the 4e way.

Aye, descendants of halflings & harpies. I was looking to make their origin cute.

My options were:

> Write Blinklings
> Drop the project after all the time I spent arguing that it needed to be fixed

I wrote Blinklings, as you can see.

Give that planekin, who are only half-outsider and are in fact born on this plane, are outsider (native), it's a fair bet that whatever you're making is an outsider. I'm pretty sure it's impossible to be a (extraplanar, native), because (extraplanar) means "is not currently on its home plane" and (native) means "is currently on its home plane".

Outsider: soul and body are the same unit
Humanoid (Extraplanar): mortals that happen to be from a different realm, but their body and soul are still two different things

Although I do agree, and I'm considering a bit of homebrew to condense the types down, with Outsider getting eliminated.

That is why the posts about "Greta the nerd" always made me wonder if they've actually read her entry.

Greta's been around, you're nowhere close to her first and she's only interested in a long-term mate because she's finally all busted up and ready to settle down. Her single paragraph entry makes more than one mention about how experienced she is.

and if you ignore that you're fucking a dog

If Ssalarn still happens to check these threads, I would like to belabor a point that has no doubt been endlessly repeated in the past: a low-level vizier of the Path of the Ruler has an unbearably imbecilic party-debuffing mechanic.

d20pfsrd.com/magic/variant-magic-rules/akashic-magic/veilweaving-classes/the-vizier/paths-of-mystic-attunement/path-of-the-ruler

>Aura of Subjugation (Su)
>At 1st level the ruler's aura of subjugation has a range of 30 feet and all creatures other than the ruler within its area of effect take a -1 penalty to their Will saving throws and a -2 penalty to all Sense Motive checks.

As far as I am aware, this cannot be deactivated, so from 1st to 4th level, a vizier is actively debuffing their allies' Will saving throws and Sense Motive, and there is nothing anyone can do about it other than stay away from the vizier. (Low-level viziers must find it difficult to keep their friends close in the long term.)

Nah, with a low will save and sense movie they must find it really easy!

Origins are too iffy. I was considering something more like Mazes & Minotaurs: animate, beast, folk, monster and spirit, which pretty much covers everything that could possibly exist.

Outsiders don't eat or sleep. The races I'm converting do, but are native to non-material planes. The rules don't seem to account for this.

The problem, IMO, is more that "outsider" is the wrong name to use. It should be something like "spirit". This would clarify the meaning and let us toss out the silly native subtype used for planetouched and nature spirits.

Oh yeah I've mentioned that one many times.
That and the pathetic, highly expensive growth of hand cannons.

Wish I'd been there the previous thread.

Many of the veils suffer from "useless without a chakra bind" syndrome, which is worrying, because it means one should never, ever bother with them otherwise. For example:

Horselord’s Greaves
Descriptors: none
Class: Daevic, Vizier
Slot: Feet, Belt
Saving Throw: None

Veridian akasha sheathes your body from the waist down as you form a Veil of nature-infused energy designed for the specific purpose of making its wearer a master cavalryman.

The wearer of this veil gains a +2 insight bonus to Handle Animal and Ride checks

Essence: For each point of essence invested in this ability increase the bonus to Handle Animal and Ride checks by +2.

Chakra Bind (Feet): [D2, V4] Binding this veil to your Feet chakra allows you to cast the mount spell as an at-will spell-like ability with a caster level equal to your level. You can only have one instance of this ability active at any one time, and casting mount using this ability while a previous casting is still active instantly dismisses the first summoned mount. Any creature you are mounted on gains a +1 insight bonus to AC and saving throws, and 5 temporary hit points per point of essence invested in this veil.

And another:

Immovable Boots
Descriptors: [Earth]
Class: Daevic, Guru
Slot: Boots
Saving Throw: none

Your feet and shins are girded in a granite-like aura that grants you the stability of the earth itself .

While wearing these boots you receive a +2 insight bonus to your Combat Maneuver Defense when resisting a bull rush or trip attempt while standing on the ground.

Essence: The bonus to your CMD increases by +2 per point of essence invested in this veil.

Chakra Bind (Feet): [D1, G5] The reinforced connection between the veilweaver and their veil creates an elemental connection to the ground beneath their feet. The wearer can burrow through soft earth and sand at a speed of 10 feet + 5 feet per point of essence invested in this veil.

Good binds, chaff otherwise.

The lava-walker boots are extremely limited as well, given the essence cost per resistance.

Snakehandler's gauntlets...

Riven Darts

Metabolist's Scarf...

OKAY UH user THIS EMAIL IS ACTUALLY FOR BOOK DROPS ONLY SO MAYBE DON'T DO THIS SHIT?

DON'T GET QANON WRONG SHE'S NOT MAD OR EVEN DISAPPOINTED, JUST... REALLY CONFUSED... LIKE JUST... WHY...

QANON TRIED TO DEAL WITH THIS PRIVATELY BUT MAIL BOUNCED ALMOST IMMEDIATELY, SO PUBLIC SHAMING IT IS, APPARENTLY?

ANYWAY MORNING ANONS AND ANONETTES, TODAY'S QUESTION OF THE ARBITRARY-TIME-PERIOD IS: WHICH NON-METALLIC, NON-CHROMATIC DRAGON IS BEST, AND WHY?

The frustrating thing to realize about Hand Cannons is that for all its mediocrity, it is *still* one of the better veils out there, which is saying something. I can count on two hands the number of veils I would consistently be confident of striding into an adventure with, and then safely discard every other veil with great prejudice.

Path of War: Expanded's maneuvers at least present difficult choices, because they are *relatively* more balanced against one another.

It is painful to go through the veil list and see sorry excuses for abilities like this:

Lover’s Tread
Descriptors: none
Class: Daevic
Slot: Feet
Saving Throw: Will

The first being to shape this unusual veil truly believed that one could fall head over heels in love. The wearer of this veil gains a +2 insight bonus to CMB to perform a trip combat maneuver with an unarmed strike. As part of this attempt, the wearer may make a Bluff check (DC = target’s CMD). If this Bluff check is successful, this trip attempt does not provoke an attack of opportunity from the target.

Essence: For each point of essence invested in this ability increase the bonus to CMB when performing the trip combat maneuver by +1 and gain a +1 insight bonus to Bluff attempts against the target of your trip.

Chakra Bind (Feet): [D1] By binding this veil to your Feet chakra, you are able to release an intoxicating burst of akashic energy into your opponent. This energy serves to simulate a charm person spell targeting the tripped opponent. If you succeeded at the Bluff attempt granted by this veil, the opponent’s Will save has a -2 penalty to resist this effect. If you have at least 3 points of essence invested in this veil, the effect instead simulates charm monster.

This goes through far too much effort just to try to trip an enemy (if you fail the Bluff check, eat an attack of opportunity!), and the charm effect does not even circumvent the usual mid-combat +5 bonus to the saving throw.

>Reflector Wings
>Beam Breath

Mercury

This motherfucker right here.

Now I'm no chemist, but isn't mercury a metal?

How the balls DO you make a Vizier work?

I'm looking over this and rather confused. Do I just dump stuff in a wand and play a 3.5 artificer?

did Gareth do the 'original' idea, or just handled the reimagining?

cause it doesn't look like any of the team from Bloodlines and Bastards was involved with Bloodforge.

And if Gareth was just involved with the reimaginings, got to give props to making a good number of them sound more feasible things to exist then in the original book. But definitely needed a different artist for most of those compared to the original.

I'm surprised the mods haven't gotten rid of this post yet.

They're not true metallic dragons however.
Only one breath (blinding reflector wings is cool but not a breath alternate) and some other thing they lacked I forget what, meant that they did not qualify.

Steel dragons are in the same boat!

BTW have we all been just naturally assuming user also didn't want the gem/psi dragons? Because Cypher and Lorican dragons are badass.

TL;DR they bought the art, Gareth was given the art and the original text, and told "make this into something we can sell".

Can anyone help me find the definitions for these special qualities on Manu Manasaputras?

formless

positive energy affinity

subjective appearance

I know negative energy affinity means they take damage from positive energy and are healed by negative, but the opposite is already the status quo.

Most of the race combinations were not my choice. We initially released Bloodforge under another name; it was pulled from the shelves nearly immediately, for legal reasons. While it was off the shelves, I worked with the author that had adapted it initially to un-fuck the various races.

Blinklings were not alone in being a race I wanted to scrap. Since that couldn't happen, I did the best I could to make 'em seem plausible and interesting.

Okay, found 'positive energy affinity' hidden under jyoti. It means they can exist in the positive energy plane safely, and all healing spells are maximized on them. Still no idea on the other two.

Did you try d20pfsrd.org search function?

Ssalarn swears up and down that viziers are capable of filling any role, which, in practice, means that you are "supposed" to build a vizier towards a certain set of veils and then have those veils shaped at all times.

Veilweavers can shape different veils at the start of each day, and a vizier can do so on demand a few times per day, but why adjust more than one or two veils each time when your character has been set up to emphasize your "favorite" veils?

A vizier is less akin to a wizard and more akin to a weak sorcerer with some minor flexibility.

Paizo's occultist does the job of a tier 3, item-themed, incarnum-style "wizard" far better than the vizier ever will, and the occultist is even more customizable with Psionics Augmented: Occult material. I cannot see a good reason to actually play a vizier.

You did good with what you were given. Hopefully you don't hold much resentment to the project as a whole.

Yes.

I heard tell that the blinkings were your one "get out of jail free" card on the project. Confirm or deny?

>animate, beast, folk, monster and spirit
Need to test this. Could anybody give me examples of monsters that could not easily slot into one of these five? (assume subtypes are in play)

Not /exactly/, no. I played my one and only 'mystery' card on them; their origins are unknown, and they sustain their low-membership race mostly with each other. All the discussion that crops up whenever Blinklings are posted, with folks being creeped out and/or posting the Harkness test? That's why.

Where do elementals and constructs fall?

Right. I was trying to get 'Blasting + Mind Control' out of one and started tearing my hear out trying to make it not suck.

Found it on the paizo site.

"Formless (Su): Most manasaputras are not defined by physical form, and choose to adopt a corporeal form at their leisure. Manasaputras with this ability can transition between corporeal and incorporeal forms as a move action. When a manasaputra becomes corporeal, it retains its Charisma modifier as a deflection bonus to AC. A manasaputra's natural attacks, unarmed strikes, and manufactured weapon attacks are only available while the manasaputra is in its corporeal form, with the exception of ghost touch weapons.

Positive Energy Affinity (Ex): Manasaputras can exist comfortably on the Positive Energy Plane, and do not benefit (or suffer) from that plane's overwhelming infusions of life-giving energies. Whenever a manasaputra is subjected to a magical healing effect, that effect functions at its full potential, as if enhanced by the Maximize Spell feat.

Subjective Appearance (Su): When in corporeal form, a manasaputra projects a psychic illusion over its body, masking its true appearance. Any creature with an Intelligence score of 3 or higher that views a manasaputra sees it as an idealized human form, though often with unusual features. Creatures physically interacting with a manasaputra can attempt a Will save (DC = 10 + 1/2 the manasaputra's HD + the manasaputra's Charisma modifier) to disbelieve the illusion. If successful, the character sees the corporeal veil as a translucent outline, with the fiery body of the manasaputra contained within. This is a mind-affecting illusion (glamer) effect."

Also on the topic of veils, it is interesting to note that daoine sidhe ( docs.google.com/document/d/1pBP7kQ14gCc-xTsjIdK7EJov38IpDZFG73anj6KyifI/edit ) have this:
>Veiled One (Su): There are daoine sidhe that study the art of veilweaving rather than martial combat. They gain Shape Veil as a bonus feat (they do not need to meet the prerequisites for this feat) and one point of essence. This replaces fey guile and immortal swordsmanship.

This is an excellent deal, because it means they can start off with a 15% miss chance Robe of the Forgotten Deity (better than a blinkling's), 3d6 damage greatswords with an Armory of the Conqueror, +4 damage unarmed/natural attacks with Forcestrike Knuckles, and so on. It is quite the luxury to have one of the actually worthwhile veils with zero investment.

A daoine sidhe can even take Shape Veil and Extra Essence on top of this.

I am growing more and more convinced that the best of the veils are actually more useful for non-veilweavers than for actual veilweavers, which is a shame.

Buraqs (the akashic animal companion archetype) also manage to make very good veil-users despite not being dedicated veilweavers.

Veilweaving "blasters" are a mess because the even the "better" offensive veils (e.g. Hand Cannons, Frostbite Halo) are, on their own, nearly useless or literally useless (good luck using a Frostbite Halo with no cold damage abilities by default). They have their true potential unlocked only if they are pieced together with other highly specific veils (e.g. Frostbite Halo and Polar Snowshoes), and even then, that just brings them up to a vaguely acceptable level.

>Blasting + Mind Control

You want a psion.

Yeah, I'm running into 'Ooh, this boosts fire damage...why is there no low level fire damage I can access?'

Elementals are nature spirits, constructs are animated.

What about rakshasa or manasaputras?

I'm guessing creatures like tieflings, aasimar and fetchlings are folk.

>manasaputras
Spirits.

>elementals are spirits
Alright I'm gonna need the definition of "spirit" from you user

It definitely seems like 'spirit' encompasses the traditional view of outsider before everything else got swept under that definition.

Manasaputras are anything from idealized versions of normal races to sentient bottles of positive energy.

Another hidden "screw you" of the akasha rules is that veils are identifiable.

>Veils are nearly invisible until invested with at least one point of essence; a veilweaver gains a +5 circumstance bonus to Disguise checks to hide the fact that he has an uninvested veil shaped, though detect magic, true seeing, or similar effects automatically reveal their presence. As soon as a point of essence is invested in a veil they flare into tangibility and are easily noticeable.

>Identifying veils and effects:
>Information about a veil’s properties or effects can be determined using the Knowledge (arcana) skill according to the following table:
>Identify a magical manifestation as akasha or: veilweaving DC 10
>Identify a specific veil’s basic properties: DC 15
>Identify a specific veil’s bind effects: DC 20
>In areas where akashic magic is uncommon or otherwise unheard of, increase the DC of these checks by 5.

Even without investing any essence, you stand a chance of having your veils discovered. If you dare to insert even a single point of essence into a veil, it becomes obvious for everyone to see. Either way, veils can be identified by anyone decent with Knowledge (arcana).

Do not walk around with a [compulsion, mind-affecting] Vestments of the Maharaja with 1+ essence unless you wish to be looked upon askance by anyone with semi-decent magical theory. You *might* be able to get away with a Cuirass of Confidence though, since that veil has so terrible an essence investment that you may as well leave it at zero essence, although that veil's mind control has its own major issues.

The "silly native subtype" such as nature spirits where everything both animate and inanimate has a kind of spirit behind it. Elementals are the spirits of those inanimate things given a living form.

The rules feel like
Folk: Sapient, civilized, living creatures
Beasts: Real animals
Monsters: Nonreal animals and sapient uncivilized living creatures
Animated: Living inanimate matter
Spirit: everything else??

I don't.. like this system. It feels cramped.

Oh, I assumed this was a breakdown of types of outsider, because outsider was becoming too much of a cramped title as it was.

That just makes it worse by giving the problem a different name and sweeping more things under it.

well kinda goes without saying they 'bought' the art. I could be wrong but most of these companies, even big ones like WotC and Paizo really don't have resident artists but just commision the work from outside the company. There are of course preferred artists they go to more often then not, but I am pretty sure they aren't actually part of the company in general.

did a good job with what ya had to work with. I remember reading the original ages ago and just going 'who the heck would come up with this? and who thought this could ever become a liekable, profitable concept?'

Obviously this was before Veeky Forums developed a thing for shota dog boys.Now I have to wonder if they qualify for for the Halfling childlike feat.

I'm pretty sure this is a subtle, clumsy attempt to try to crowbar Fantasycraft into Pathfinder.

Reading comprehension, user. I know how art in the RPG industry works. I'm saying they got the art BEFORE Gareth was handed the project, and he had to work with what they gave him.

don't forget the [EVIL] ones either.

It is extremely easy for almost anyone save a random commoner - who will at least know to tell someone - to know exactly what the fuck you're doing and/or capable of.

Oh guess we were both confused by each other then, I was just mentioning in general really that they needed a different artist, regardless of whoever was handling the writing of the project. Personally dislike being on proojects where someone essentially has me the artist do all the work and then they write everything around what the art depicts. Even more so when they want me doing interface stuff and then doing the coding based on what buttons I drew for them. Such a pain.

The Childlike feat does not function very well by RAW, because it does not remove the massive -10 penalty a halfling would face for attempting to Disguise themselves as a Medium-sized human child.

That said, blinklings have the halfling subtype and can select it.

It is baffling how some veils are arbitrarily [evil]- or [good]-aligned for no reason at all. The Bloody Shroud, an awfully weak veil, is [evil] simply for... causing enemies to bleed? The Diadem of Pure Reflection, also a terrible veil, is mysteriously [good].

These are not just for flavor either; a veilweaver cannot shape a veil with an alignment tag that opposes their alignment unless they take a feat to do exactly that.

So, here's my understanding of how the project went. DSP feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

Green Ronin published Bastards and Bloodlines for 3.5

DSP straight ported it to Pathfinder, with no new mechanics or items, but buying new art along the way. This port was pulled because, iirc, they didn't strip all of Green Ronin's Product Identity?

The project is renamed Bloodforge and given to Gareth, who is tasked with turning a shitty straight port into a decent product, with proper Pathfinder mechanics and bonus content. But, since the art was already paid for, they weren't going to change or buy any new art, so all races still had to match their art.

The book releases, the art sucks out loud, and the artist (probably embarrassed at his art from, what, a year or two before at that point?) offers to redo it for free. We're in the middle of that now, I believe?

>The Childlike feat does not function very well by RAW, because it does not remove the massive -10 penalty a halfling would face for attempting to Disguise themselves as a Medium-sized human child.

Human children are small, not medium.

>it does not remove the massive -10 penalty

Yeah uh that's what Pass for Human is for. For halflings, it has Childlike as a prereq.

I think the aligned veils are a hold over from an earlier version of the project that never got properly phased out, but really need to be.
The only veils that can be argued to even be appropriate for the tags are Deathchannel Ring and Dark Lord's Ring of Master (or whatever it was called) and even then, that is only if you are a dumbass who still adheres to the "muh evil necromancy" idea.

so it was originally intended to be nothing more then just a straight up port with little care to the quality? Basically just a 'we feel like providing the backwards compatibility Paizo promised but did not really deliver on, but don't really like it ourselves so spending minimal resources on it'? That's kinda cool

> redo it for free
Dang man, that's pretty sweet, don't hear of that often.

d20pfsrd.com/basics-ability-scores/more-character-options/young-characters

There is no indication that a human child is of Small size, save for perhaps those of 7 or less years.

Two feats to pass oneself off as a human child is a steep investment.

Disagree

see , no penalty at all. Pass for Human just grants the extra +10 and take 10. 12 total.

Obviously one might argue they can't really take pass for human if they got ears and tails, but on the other hand one could argue they could be passing themselves off as Agathion blooded Aasimar kids.

But human kids are Medium?