Forgeworld

With the US Dollar holding at 1.37 to the Pound Sterling who's making some big Forgeworld orders?

I don't see them honoring that change. Just because the trade value changes doesn't mean suddenly everything you buy is going to be cheaper in two days. After all even Paypal is still at $0.70 to a Pound

Forge World doesn't have to honor shit, they bill in pounds sterling and your credit card company processes the currency conversion. There's usually a nominal surcharge, up to 3% of the total transaction, depending on the card; some cards for international travelers specifically do not and these are the cards you want to buy your Forge World with.

As for me, I'm waiting until the pound hits $1.25 and buying a Warlord Titan.

>With the US Dollar holding at 1.37 to the Pound Sterling
It's not doing that though

It's down to $1.35

I checked what it would cost to order everything I really needed and compared to the rating before the dip, I would save a whopping 4€. Not gonna go on a spending spree anytime soon.

You call $40 a spending spree?

What I've been looking at comes to a total of £50. Before the dip 1 pound was about 1.30 euros, so some 65 euros total. Now it's about 1.23 euros, so 61.50 euros total.

My point is that it's not that big of a dip to go buying tons of shit (on top of what I need). I doubt I'll even buy what I do need, because there's other purchases I need to do instead. If euro and pound were 1:1... It might be a different story.

>Europoor
Say no more.

The fact that I said "4€" didn't tip you off where I was from?

I'm not skipping buying them because I don't have the money. I'm working on different stuff and the savings are not so great that I must go and buy it all now now now.

I said say no more, you impoverished continental prole.

Looks like Forgeworld shut down the payment system for US cards. I tried making an order (which I've done before) and suddenly there's an error processing the card

They weren't going to let people abuse them when everyone(who hasn't been sucked into the government propaganda) knows that the dip is temporary. I don't imagine it'll grow back to what it was though so you're still getting it cheaper in the long term just not market panic cheap.

All market fluctuations are temporary

I made one when it was at $1.32 and for some reason my bank thought the exchange rate was $1.20.

chinacast uses the same resin now btw.

Lol no one cares poorfag.

I rather send my money to anyone but gw

Then play something not made by GW moron. Just by playing their system and using bootlegs of their models you're advertising for them. Don't try to hide your poorness and retardation behind "hurr I hate ebul company".

I just buy from the cheapest sorce that's equal quality I don't know about you

I still don't feel like paying 80 dollars for a 300 page book, no matter how interested I am in the fluff, art, and rules contained within.

Right, I don't really get economics, so can someone explain something. Been seeing people say that FW are getting screwed (e.g. saying people will abuse them) but as they take payments in pounds sterling surely they're getting the same amount per sale? Less comes out of your bank account, but they get the same amount, don't they?

In contrast, a GW store in the USA selling a $50 kit today would mean less money going to GW today than the same $50 kit would a week or two back, because the payment is made in another (now stronger) currency.

Have I got that right?

The thing is it rose to the highest it was this year right before the vote was being counted because people believed that Brexit would lose (1 to 1.48) from about 1.40-1.43

The decline isn't actually nearly as bad as people are making out to be.