Fluff for the Fluffless 3: the fluffening

These threads are always fun

here's the list (most of them have angel in the name.)
Absolvers
Accipiters
Andulators
Angel Guard
Angels eradicant
Angels Puissant
Angels of fury
Angels of Iron
Angels of penance
angels of purgatory
Angels of vigilance
Angels pophyr
Angels Numinous
Angels redeemed
Angels repentant
Angels Vindicant
astral fists
astral Hawks
Avengers
Benedictors
Black crusaders
Black guard
Black inculpators
black talons
black wings
blazoned legion
blood Knights
Blood Eagles
blood legion
brotherhood of a thousand
celebrants
celestial guard
celestian guard
champions of Thanatos

Other urls found in this thread:

bolterandchainsword.com/topic/309546-index-astartes-successor-chapters-gallery/
1d4chan.org/wiki/Expanded_Minor_Chapters
1d4chan.org/wiki/Hua_Yuan_Exterminators
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>celestial guard
>celestian guard

Well that just seems unnecessarily confusing.

Here's the image

Here's a bunch of chapter color schemes
bolterandchainsword.com/topic/309546-index-astartes-successor-chapters-gallery/

and here's where all the previous chapters sans a few are at:

I'm also the drawfag, and am currently looking for a chapter to draw

Also, if you want to finish things like the Death Consuls or The Sanguine Shields, go ahead

Hey, I'm the guy who did the Celebrants and had started on the wolf Brothers, I'm gonna try to improve on the Brothers some more, as well as tie them into their progenitor a bit more.

Also, gonna try to get a color scheme up, when I do how would you feel about drawing a Chaos SM Wolf Brother?

I'll see what I can do, but it will probably take a while

Ha no worries, I don't even have a color scheme for them yet, and I'm patient anyways

The Stone Hearts have two sentences to their name, and it makes them sound cool

>They are mentioned as having a company attached to a Rogue Trader force

>The Stone Hearts mark themselves with an intricate tattoo, each one denoting a battle that they fought.

I'm going to go ahead and give them a shot and this is definitely not a bump

Hey Guys, check out what I got from the drawthread for the Persecutors of Darkness

These guys need some fluff too.

>champions of Thanatos
They have THE worst chapter emblem in all of 40k I think

They have fluff! Not crazy amounts, but its there

Not much. We just know that

>An Interrogator Chaplain is their Grand Master
>They have a heavenfall blade
>They consecrate tainted relics

And that's about it.

Shit dog, I'll put it in the gallery

Reading a bit about them, and how they always show up to assist in dire times, maybe they find these moments sacred, or believe human sacrifice shouldn't be trodden on or something. Could go with the consecration thing

I'm ready to go whenever hombre

The skull ruins it, I think. If it was just an edgy eagle with scythes instead of heads, it wouldn't be nearly as bad

I like to think that the Red and White Templars are sort of like successor successor chapters to the Black Templars.

Yea sorry, got caught up in drama yesterday. Guy across the street killed himself so had to deal with that all day.

Will get Wolf Brothers stuff up today

Did he drop any good loot?

sorry it's obligatory

Some guy was talking about that last thread, but never got around to it

Hi. That's me: I've been busy but I still got my draft. Red and White Templars are listed as Imperial Fists descendant (although that could really just indicate Dornian descent in general). In my current draft the four 'Templars' chapters are a bit of a mix between Black Templars and a Codex chapter, which is to say they have a more codex-compliant organization but definitely take cues from the Black Templars in the parts where they do deviate.

Alright, I can try my hand with the Absolvers. The easy thing to do would be to make them DA successors. Maybe they have more than the usual zeal while hunting the fallen. Again though, this seems too easy. Maybe they could loyalist Night Lords, a chapter of space batmen policing their sector. I'm liking the second more than the first, but what do y'all think?

Just watched Eastern Promises, and I really want to make these guys Russian. Also, they get the name from their calcified retainer

Are we sure the Iron Champions, Iron Fists, and Iron Knights aren't Iron Hands descendants? That would seem to make more sense to me.

They're all Imperial fists as far as I know, although Iron Champions are Exicutioners successors. I'd have Iron fists be half and half, for obvious reasons, though

anyone know the bottom right? I've never seen that scheme before

I think its a variant Black Legion scheme.

Did I hear Sanguine Shields?

Just getting the page all wrapped up. I can give you all the threads if you want

Shit, its been a minute. You work on Hua Yuan at all

I think you're right. I like that more than the original, the more I'm looking at it

>Absolvers

I can probably do something with this, based on the name alone...

How'd he do it

No clue. I think he hung himself... cops didn't say.

Don't give user tips.

Of course.

1d4chan.org/wiki/Hua_Yuan_Exterminators

Haven't worked on it in a good long while because of work, but it's there. I kinda stopped when I hit the Stormtrooper attachments because I'm not too familiar with the new "Tempestus Scions" lore.

It would be good to fluff again though

Wolf Brothers Organization

The Wolf Brothers changed only slightly in their transition from loyalist to traitor. Sqauds were still organized into Grey Hunters, Long Fangs, Blood Claws and such like their parent legion, but it become far more flexible. Leaders were whoever could keep his men from killing him and eachother long enough to raid and pillage others. Wolf Lords still lead theem, though many were now simply called Beast lords. Rune-Priests maintained their positions as well, even growing stronger through their embrace of Chaos Sorcery.

The Wolf Brothers do not worship the gods of chaos, prefferring to trust in their own strength. That said, many a Wolf Lord wields a tainted artefact, and many a Grey Hunter's Sergeant seeks out ancient relics. They will use whatever they can plunder, and anything they can't they destroy. Some few have begun worshipping gods, mostly Khorne or Undivided but not exclusively. Still, such religous Wolf Brothers are in the minority as the rest of te warband could not be bothered.

OK, I know thats not much, but here's my first mock up of a color scheme. It was suggested last thread I retain old Space Wolves colors and change the pattern so thats wat I tried to do here... suggestions on how to make it better?

Also, I'm new to writing stuff involving Space Wolves lore so anyone who is more experienced feel free to give me pointers and such to connect them more to their progenitors and such, always looking for critique

I've mostly run out of ideas for Space Marines in these threads, so I'm just trying to draw every chapter. So far I'm at two (sorta) done.

Speaking of Hua Yuan and Art, I got some for it

Also Drawfag user, obviously you'd need to chaos a Wolf Brother up, seeing as they ain't no loyalists

These are fucken great. Very A E S T H E T I C.

What do you think of the changes thus far?

So here is the start of the 'Fourfold Brotherhood', or the 'Four Templars' based on what little info exist for these four chapters on the Lexicanum:

Founded as part of the 8th Founding, the 'Fourfold Brotherhood' consist of four chapters which descend from the gene-line of Rogal Dorn given the mission to defend the borders of Imperial space. These chapters have a particularly strong bond due to their origins being intertwined, the original marines from these four chapter sharing the same recruitment world of Sanctum (which would later become the homeworld of the White Templars) and beign deployed together while their respective chapters were young. Today, the White Templars control the world of Sanctum at the edge of the Segmentum Solar, where it meet the Segmentum Ultima while the Crimson Templars patrol and defend the eastern fringe.

That's all I got but I'm working on making each chapter distinct from its 'brother' chapters. Pic related, it was the old color schemes I had for all four before Dark Templars were changed to black and yellow.

I'll get to it after I finish the one I'm on, right away

Anyone know how to upload files to the gallery? I've got no clue

There's an upload file bottom

I did that and it didn't show up. Maybe I'm just retarded

Judging from the helmet on the ground, they have more in common with GK than just their looks.

Or maybe, due to a quirk in some of their implants (namely the ones that affect the blood and the bones, and the Mucranoid to a lesser extent) causing any wounds they suffer to ossify shut.

That's a really neat idea, but sorta runs in opposition of the whole tattoo thing. I'll definitely steal that if I ever do another one in the future

So far I've seen talk of the Sanguine Shields and Hua Yuan...but is anyone interested in fluffing out those Veeky Forums specials?

I started a section on the color and mayhem thing a couple months back, but never got around to it

I'd like to finish the sanguine shields, but there's so much material to go through

Sure, I'd love to

If I'm not alone I'll start fixing up the pages and smoothing out inconsistencies.

I want to get this current project all under way first though. I'll help where I can

But this is the 41st millenium. There has to be skulls!

First project?

The thread we're in, buddy. Gotta get everything on the wiki before I go back to shields or Yuan, to diminish the amount of unfinished projects out there.

Sorry guy, I don't know when I'll get to it, I'm pretty bushed today, and busy tomorrow. Any specific details you want to see? Remember that I'm not all that good

ha no problem I'm patient

As for specific details, I have no preference for helmet on or off thats up to you. I want him to have a bolter, preferably with a belt feed clip rather than standard clip. Chaos him up, so you know, spikes and such. If he has no helmet give him an exotic hairstyle, if he has a helmet on make it a corvus beaky pattern.

Other than that, up to you for posing and such

Oh, roger. What needs to be done?

There was a couple chapters last thread that didn't get on the page, and a few that have yet to be filled out. I the previous threads on suptg

The most fun way to help out though is come up with more!

Make more chapters? I think not.

Besides, it's not like these need a lot of fluff, the Hua Yuanese have more fluff than some cannon sources.

These threads are about giving fluff to fluffless canon chapters. I meant more of those

Or filling out what we have on the wiki

What's the page?

The 1d4chan page

Link nigga...

It was linked in that post, but whatever