Sibella Quest Day 2

The Continuing Adventures of an user and his breakfast date.

Previous Thread:suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/47626919/

Started logging on sup tg. I'll still keep a backup on google docs.

Twitter:twitter.com/QuestGuy1

Abby tries to hide her nervousness but you can tell she is by the way she crosses her feet. "You two have fun." She says. "We all deserve to unwind a little after everything."

Sibella smiles warmly at the angel. 'Yeah. You go do something fun okay? We'll meet back here and discuss where to go from here with Nayara."

"Can you contact Char telepathically? Apparently she had an argument with Benny. I"m sure you can help her with that." You say. Abby can't move too far away from you, but telepathy transcends distance.

"I can do that!" Abby replies with an enthusiastic nod. "I'm not sure what all Belial told you, but she really hit it off with Nayara last night. She's not at all the problem you thought she'd be user. She's very...odd for a nun. But in a good way. She thinks Char could make a great SI and but Benny doesn't want her to even try."

"He's being the over-protective boyfriend." Sibella says. "Personally I think Char would make a great addition to our group."

Our group. That's good. You like to think of Sibella as a member of your team.

"What do you think user? Are you willing to take her on another teammate?" Sibella asks.

"I'd love to tell her she can join in front of Benny." Abby says with a mischevious smirk. "Just to see him blow up...er, you know what I mean."

WHAT DO YOU SAY? DO YOU TELL ABBY TO TELL CHAR SHE CAN JOIN? SHOULD YOU TEST HER FIRST? SHOULD YOU DECLINE HER JOINING AS BEING AN SI IS GRIZZLY WORK AND POTENTIALLY TRAUMATIZING?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ojgy7kyNp5g?t=58s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Heyo! I've been waiting for a while, glad to have you back QG!

No changes in regards to advantages/disadvantages, but I'll be waiting in the wings.

>What do you say?
I think we're willing to take her on. We could use any and all help we can. That said, I'd love to test her, just to see what she could do. Maybe we can just do a simple one on one, with just Abby to help us. I'd be fine telling her that we could let her join, just want to see what she can do.

aww yeah we're back!
I've got an abdiel for you too, QG!
>let Char on the team
I'm a sucker for power couples

Being an SI is serious stuff, maybe she should talk to Padre first

So meanwhile, while we wait. Naraya is different somehow, different how? Party nun? Lazy nun? Mama Nun?

Kitty nun?

good stuff

I'll admit, that'd be pretty hilarious.

Amazing work, mate.

"I'd like to ease her into it. Have her talk to Padre and test her a little, but sure, I think she could make a great addition."

"Okay!" Abby nods. "I'll go talk to her, try to ease things over with Benny. You two enjoy your...time together, okay?"

"Same with you Abby." Sibella says taking your arm. "We'll see you later okay?"

"Okay." Abby nods and flaps toward the roof of your room. Before she phases through the ceiling she turns her head around. "user...wait. Would it be okay if we uh...talked later? I mean, just the two of us?"

Is she asking you on a date? Oh no. You hope this doesn't turn awkward.

Abby can read the apprehension in your eyes. "Oh no no no..." She waves her hands in front of herself. "I didn't mean like you and Sibella, like a uh...date or anything." She chokes out the words. "I just want to talk you know...unless you uh..." She swallows hard. "Want to make it a...date?" She squeaks the work out.

A few seconds of uncomfortable silence falls over the room. Abby's face glows a bright crimson.

"I'msorryIdidn'tmeantomakeitsoawakwardI'llleavenow" She darts up through the roof and into the sky.

"...Poor girl." Sibella says with a shake of her head. "She's almost as awkward as you are. But she's right. We're going to need to settle this thing between the three of us if we want to function as a team."

"That's what this date's about. Seeing what we actually are to each other."

"Poor little angel..." Sibella frowns and looks at the part of the ceiling Abby phased through. "You better treat her nice after this."

"You want me to go on a date with her?" You say with a goofy smile.

"You know I didn't say that." She returns your smile. "But if this thing between us doesn't work out I'm glad to know you got someone like Abby waiting for you."

"Anyone waiting for you in case this doesn't work out?"

"Hundreds of sycophants and fanboys. Feeling jealous yet?" She teases.

"Any of them a perfectly divine angel?"

-cont

"Oh. Now she's a perfectly divine angel. I see how it is." She nudges you and you start to lead her out of your room on your arm. "Just remember that next time she's saving your life Mr. Super Catholic Ninja."

You walk her out into the main part of the warehouse. Herny and some other officers are sitting around the table eating from your stock of Lucky's pizzas. "Mornin'" Herny greets.

"You guys still here?" You ask.

"Around the clock watch until this whole Master business is cleared up. Black Falcon and his psycho-kitty take over for me and the boys come lunch."

You whistle. "The old man give you any grief?"

"Naw." Herny shrugs. "We stay out of the rooms and he's cool with us."

"They're good company." Father Costilla says sipping a mug of coffee and leaning against the wall. "They can almost play a good hand of poker."

"One stony faced mother-fucker right there!" One of the officers says pointing at Father Costilla.

Captain Herny punches him in the arm. "Oh. Sorry about my language Ms. Dracula."

"Oh no harm. You wouldn't believe the curses thousand year old uncles can come up with, especially when you veto their projects. Believe me, I've heard worse." Sibella says.

Costilla walks up to you and places a strong gloved hand on your shoulder. "You've done good my son." He says staring you in the eye. "I know we haven't been on the best of terms lately. We haven't agreed on much. But I'm proud of you. That was a strange and powerful vampire last night and you defeated him."

"I would've been toast without the Cat helping me. Psycho-kitty or not I couldn't have done it without her."

"Yes. You couldn't have done it without friends." He looks meaningfully at Sibella. "I understand that now. By the way, its a shame none of the creature survived. Nothing for the collection."

You turn to look at Sibella. If the mention of the fang collection bothers her she doesn't let it show.

-cont

DO YOU TELL COSTILLA THAT LJN IS IN YOUR HEAD UNDER BELIAL'S CARE?

DO YOU TELL COSTILLA THAT BELIAL INDICATES A LINK BETWEEN SIBELLA, LUCAN, AND LJN?

DO YOU LET THE COPS KNOW ANY OF THIS?

HOW MUCH DO WE SHARE WITH OUR FRIENDS? WHAT DO WE SAY?

We don't say anything quite yet. I feel that after the date is done, we can start talking shop. Team meeting style.

>What do we say.
"While that may be the case, Father. I do believe that some good has come out of this event. Now, I'm going to be heading out for a while, but when I return. I'll explain later."

Considering that Sibella is here right now, next to us. I don't think it would be wise to start by talking about LJN and the Dracula family connection.

Why don't we wait a little while to tell him about all that

>DO YOU TELL COSTILLA THAT LJN IS IN YOUR HEAD UNDER BELIAL'S CARE?
Yes
>DO YOU TELL COSTILLA THAT BELIAL INDICATES A LINK BETWEEN SIBELLA, LUCAN, AND LJN?
Yes
DO YOU LET THE COPS KNOW ANY OF THIS?
No
HOW MUCH DO WE SHARE WITH OUR FRIENDS? WHAT DO WE SAY?
Abridged version, maybe?

Crunch says we should discuss all this with the padre after breakfast.
It's important he knows this stuff, but we've been put through the ringer and we've lost a bit of blood.
let's get some food, have a nice date with a nice girl, and then we can get back to business

hnnng.

Very nice.

You don't say anything, and you squeeze Sibella's hand to let her know not to say anything as well. Now's not the time to talk shop. Maybe later.

She squeezes your hand back to say thanks.

"Miss Dracula." Costilla says and extends a hand. "I believe I owe you an apology for my earlier behavior. I have been unduly suspicious towards you."

Sibella shakes his hand. "It's alright. It's hardly imprudent to be suspicious of Draculas given our history. You were just being careful."

"I hope we will have mutual trust as we work to defeat the Master."

It takes a great effort not to frown. You want that mutual trust. You want everything to be out in the open...but not now.

Here's Costilla making an effort to be open and you're being secretive. You're going to have to return that openness.

"Michael's help is over there." Costilla shoots a thumb over his shoulder at a couch. "You'll be glad to know she's not nearly as intrusive as we feared."

Michael. Damn. Heaven is another group that'll want information. And probably the group you'll have to be the most sensitive with.

"She showed Char how to sword fight last night?" You ask.

"Much to Benny's distress, yes. She's napping right now. Apparently she does that. If you and Miss Dracula want to quietly slip out the door I'm not going to stop you."

"She wants to talk to me?" You ask.

"Very much so. She's here to supervise YOU after all. Remember, you're the leader now user. She was mildly disappointed that you were unconscious when she arrived."

You look at the back of the couch. You have no idea what kind of person is napping on your couch.

"She knows we have beds right?"

Costilla shrugs. "She just curled up an went to sleep. She didn't even bother taking off her head phones."

"Head phones?"

"I'd tell you more but I sort of don't want to ruin the surprise." Costilla says. "She surprised me."

And that's saying something.

-cont

Oh god, she is an animal person isn't she? I mean, it would mean that disadvantage we got would be a lot more prophetic.

I really do feel bad about being secretive to Costilla.

"She was very charming." Sibella says. "I'd love to introduce you to her, but I can understand if you don't want to meet your new supervisor before our date."

Costilla gives a half smile. "Date? As in just the two of you?"

"Abby is busy talking with Char. user wants her to talk to you Father. About becoming an SI." Sibella says.

"...Holy crap." Herney says to one of his officers. "They're dating!"

"You go Mr. user!" One of the officers shouts. "Vampire girls are the best!"

Herney punches him in the arm again. "Ow! But its a compliment!"

"We vampire girls do have our charms, don't we?" Sibella whispers in your ear.

"No." You hold her close. "You're all disgusting horrible walking corpses and I hate hate hate you."

You look at Costilla and pray for approval.

Costilla smiles and sighs. "Well, we do certainly disagree on things. And I can't say I think dating in the midst of all the trouble is something I would do. But I think its well established that we haven't and won't see eye to eye on certain things. If this is something you feel you have to do...then go with God son." He turns to Sibella. "I trust you'll take care of my boy Miss Dracula?"

"As much as he'll let me Father Costilla."

"You don't need to worry." Costilla says. "He's the trusting type. Not trusting is not one of his faults."

"It's not one of your faults either." Sibella says.

"...I give it a month."

"Twenty it lasts longer. They aren't teenagers. And Sibella is probably like a thousand years old."

"Even more a reason it won't last long. I dare you to make it fifty."

The officers mutter to one another over their pizza.

"I bet you he'll dump her for the angel."

"Oh get real. Nothing beats vampire girls. Trust me, I know this."

"You idiots!" Herny hisses. "They can both hear you. Enhanced hearing guys, remember the briefing?"

"I hope you don't mind people gossiping about you." Sibella says. "It happens to everyone involved with me.

-cont

"Eh." You shrug. "I'd take gossip over The Master any day."

DO YOU MEET NAYARA BEFORE DEPARTING OR LEAVE FOR THE DATE?

You're doing god's work Crunch.

Much as I want to, I'm pretty sure certain user's are antsy...

>Leave for the date

I hope we do meet Nayara today though...knowing these threads though, probably going to have to wait until next time.

Yep, Costilla inadvertently twisting my guilt screws here...

We probably already look irresponsible enough to Costilla, Michael, and worst of all Officer Herny by dating Sibella in the middle of all of this. Better at least brief with the new boss before heading out. Salvage as many points for responsibility as we can.

Tied vote!

Yeah, after hearing about the headphones, my interest is peaked.
It's going to be some kind of quirky hippy nun, isn't it?[\spoiler]

I mean yeah, let's meet nayara

Well, I already voted, guess it looks like we're meeting our Super. I win either way, so this will be fun.

I wanna start the date!

also thanks everyone for liking my art!

date time!

Vs

Still tied!

Date

Date

Eet ees teeme to date

Also, heyo, long time no see.

And thus, the tides turn again...Meh. Naraya can wait. Potential animal SIs that are potentially younger than us will wait.

No, thank YOU for making it

And date strikes back with a mighty finisher!

"I'll talk to her later. We're long overdue for some downtime." You squeeze Sibella's shoulder. "This is our time now."

Costilla nods. "It's probably best to let her sleep anyway. I'll talk to Abby about setting up a training day for Charlotte. I'm not sure if she's cut out for it truly.She seems a little too soft this line of work. But Nayara seems to have taken a shine to her."

"She knows how to fight at least." Sibella says. "She use some sort of dance based martial art against Nayara when they sparred. But let's get going. The Moonset cafe makes the best eggs at this hour."

You carefully maneuver the behemoth through the busted up streets ruined in the wake of your battle with Furfur days ago. A large modified tactical assault vehicle might not be the sexiest ride on the face of the Earth but its a lot better than a prius.

Sibella is practically beaming in the seat next to you. "It's going to be great!" She exclaims. "I mean the Moonset is such a nice cafe. I just know you'll love it. I've been going there ever sense I was a little girl with Winnie."

Hold up.

How old is Sibella again?

She was a little girl with Winnie? Winnie is in her twenties...

AND SO THE DATE BEGINS! WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO SAY TO SIBELLA ON THE DRIVE TO THE CAFE? DO YOU ASK HER ABOUT HER AGE?

>tfw the Furfur fight was 5 months ago

We don't ask about her age of course, that's impolite. Hmmm...how about we ask her about her old man? She seems to like him, if Irecall correctly.

>tfw we are closer to next Halloween than last Halloween

Talk to her about that Furfur fight the other day. Last night? When was that again?

>DO YOU ASK HER ABOUT HER AGE?
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

We do ask her about her time with Winnie as kids and if she slips up, we tell her
>So, about you being much older than me...

I kind of want to ask about what it was like growing up. Talk about school life. Seems a very solid starting point.

Kind of want to talk about age too, but perhaps a little later when we can joke about it more.

Well, thats what social lives do. One day we'll get to Elsa and Tanis. Not to mention some part II's

>ask about her age
not the best thing to ask. If she brings it up we might call her out on it
>says they make the best eggs at this hour
I would like to ask Sibella if she can eat things other than blood
>riding in the car to breakfast
ask her what her favorite station is, and if she'd like to listen to it

I'm just saying that time flies man. It felt like yesterday

I'll support the notion of asking about radio stations. And why not ask about her favourite non-blood related foods.

She listens K-DST, obviously

We know for sure she doesn't drink wine

You sure?

I dunno...

>tfw no one got your reference
youtu.be/ojgy7kyNp5g?t=58s

Sorry.

Hmm, you learn something every day.

I need prompts to draw stuff
what would the Quest Thread like to see?

Your take on The Cat

"So what was it like growing up? I mean back with Winnie?"

"Simpler times, simpler times. No one thought I'd take over the family back then. I was just sort of the young oddball of the family-"

She blushes as she realizes she's given too much away.

You grin.

"So uh, about being older than me..."

"W-Well...I think I did say I was the youngest of the family."

"How young?"

Sibella scrapes her lip with her fang nervously. "Oh alright. You caught me."

"Come onnnn. How young?"

"...Thirtyyyyy....four...."

You make a face at her.

"I'm twenty three." She admits. "Went to the same school Winnie did. She ever tell you about that? It was an interesting school, one of the most interesting schools on Earth."

"Oh no. You're not weaseling your way out of this Sibella Dracula. Twenty Three years old...Winnie's actually a little older than you!"

"Hmph." She crosses her arms. "And how old are you exactly?"

YOU ARE TWENTY FIVE YEARS OLD

DO YOU TELL HER THE TRUTH? SAY THAT YOU'RE EVEN OLDER? LIE THAT YOU'RE YOUNGER?

Tell her the truth, this date is about opening up and earning each other's trust

I don't see why we shouldn't tell the truth

I'd like to see your take on Winnie and White Fell and their two fights

This is also a very good suggestion.

Tell the truth. Tease it just a tiny bit for fun.

I maaaaaaaaaayyy beeee a little older...I'm twenty five.

Well I wouldn't mind your take on the other ghouls so far. Winnie and Phanty especially.

Hearing your take on White Fell would be fun as well. And I'm sure Booker would appreciate something...else from WinnieQuest...

Also, we need some art of our resident Bobcat Girl at some point. We need that cute stubby creole.

Go ahead and tell the truth.

Seconding this >I'd like to see your take on Winnie and White Fell and their two fights
or in the shower

Whoops, wrong trip, this is what happens when dealing with two quests...

Still, I can predict the QG pretty easy.

yep, truth. Her reaction will be gold

>bobcat girl
uh...was char a bobcat?

It's been more or less confirmed, yes. She's a cat girl with bobcat characteristics stubby tail and all.

It was all because of the fact that she's named Charlotte, and I love sports puns.

"I mightttttt be twentyyyyyy....five." You gently tease.

"Ugh!" Sibella throws her head back.

"Don't like older men? You old bat, are you a cougar?"

"Ha ha."

"How come you don't like being young and beautiful?"

Sibella sighs. "It's not that I don't like being young. It's just...I'm a leader you know. Of immortals. Many of whom don't like taking orders from someone who could add a zero behind their age and still be younger."

"I'm not an immortal."

"I know, I know." She says guiltily. "But I...you know it's...okay. It's an image thing. Like this." She motions over her dress. "Ancient mysterious alpha-vampire. It's...supposed to be cool and alluring, you know..."

"Hey. You aren't the only one with an image. Cross-shaped weapons, angel partner, leather jacket? I got an image myself....and you know I thought it alluring. Sexy as hell."

"And how do you feel knowing I'm a fake?"

"You aren't a fake. No more than I am. Image is important in our lines of work."

"...I"m still sorry I deceived you."

"Oh, I can think of a way to make it up to you." You say with a twinkle in your eye.

"Oh really? On the first date?" Sibella smirks, a little fang peeking over her luscious lips. "You're a lucky man user. But don't think you're that lucky."

"We'll see. We'll see..."

The playful banter is so natural now. Before you just took lines from what you could remember of your dirty books. Now it's...real. This is real chemistry.

These are real feelings you're having. Not something from a book...

WHAT DO YOU SAY?

NEXT SCENE?

Well, I for one, wouldn't mind discussing non-blood related foods and putting on the radio, if she has a station of choice.

But other wise, I'm fine for next scene.

Hmmm, where is everyone?

I was eating some food. But now I'e returned

next scene I guess

Yep. Char's a Bob Cat Cajun.

>Food

"So...eggs? You like eating food? I mean, non-blood?"

"Some food. It's not that I need food or can use it in place of blood. It's not...a part of my quirks."

"But you eat food? I've heard vampires eating food but I heard it doesn't taste good. Things taste good?"

"I guess it depends on whether the food it good or not." She smiles. "But yes. I can taste food."

Sibella gets weirder and weirder every day...

>Radio

"Any tunes you want to hear?"

"It'd be nice to check on the news."

"The news?"

"I'm a little tired of music at the moment. All the family is coming to the castle and the musical branches of our house flew in a few nights back. Revanna on one side with her rock and Alric on the other with his organ. Castle Dracula has one performance hall and it's all I can do to keep them taking turns."

"Ah. I see." You turn on the news and hope you don't hear about a demon attack or something. "What tunes do you like when you aren't trapped in the middle of a battle of the bands?"

"Truly...I sort of like Revanna's stuff. I mean I grew up on it. Heart. Pat Benatar. That 80's rock sound. I'm just tired of listening to anything right now."

"...And Bryan Jones' lead in the polls continues to grow in wake of his promise to push ghost regulation legislation and alter the federal government's relationship with werewolf tribal law..."

"Oh great. Another thing to worry about." Sibella says. "I can't wait for him to build a wall and make the afterlife pay for it."

She jokes, but it isn't too far from what Jones wants.

"It's alright." You tenderly place a hand on her shoulder. "He can't be any worse than what we're up against now."

15 IPs is about what we usually have at this time.

CONFIRM FOR NEXT SCENE OR IS THERE SOMETHING ELSE TO SAY?

I think we can move on to the next scene. Comforting her all the way.

And those news hints are more than a little ominous for our friends...

>Next Scene

"...Jones making your family worry?" You ask comfortingly with a pat on her shoulder.

"Not directly, no. We're used to being hunted."

"Oh come on, he's not going to hunt you."

"I know, I know. I'm just saying. If the family is worried about anything its that I'm worried about him."

"Then don't worry about him. Jones is a populist. Their have been hundred like him before and hundreds of him after."

"...He makes me worry about Winnie." She says softly. "Poor girl has so much going on, she doesn't need to worry about politics."

"The Wendigo, yeah..."

"And I try helping her and what does she do? Same thing the little stubborn bitch always does. She says she's fine and asks if I need HER help." Her voice wavers. "Stupid selfless bitch...almost as bad as Tanis. She never thinks of herself..." She sniffs.

"Hey...hey, don't cry."

"I'm not crying." She says as she blinks away tears. "I'm not crying....you don't think this Wendigo business has anything to do with the Master do you?"

"When you first talked to the padre I said it might because I was hoping to get him on our side. But you know, I don't think so. The master doesn't seem the type to involve himself with Wendigos. Too much of an elitist dick. He's too obsessed with just going after us with all he has to worry about targeting our friends."

"Good." Sibella sniffs. "Because if she got hurt because of me and my business I just...just don't know..." She struggles to fight down a sob.

You park the car outside the Moonset Cafe, undo your belt, and walk over to Sibella. You place your arms around her neck and hold her.

TELL HER IT'S OKAY TO CRY? TELL HER SHE DOESN'T NEED TO CRY?

WHAT DO YOU SAY?

>TELL HER IT'S OKAY TO CRY?
Bet its a rare day for her to actual do the damn thing. Maybe it'll be good for her system.

Give her a gentle head rub and what not, see if that helps a bit.

Oh and remove the question mark, obviously. I forgot to mention it.

Sure hope someone else contributes soon

I really need to browse the desu archive and make a big folder of all her and the rest of the ghouls art

Comfort the bat.
Tell her it's okay to cry

I've been doing my damndest to save whatever I can find from these threads. Especially now with art friends.

I've been meaning to do it after the second week last year I think where there was a massive popularity spike, but the Dropbox i was putting them all under got wiped.

It seems she'd had a lot on her mind lately. She can cry if she wants, she doesn't have to stifle it

it's ok to cry but you don't need to cry

this

"It's alright to cry."

She lets it go and sobs into your shoulder, long and bitterly. You gently pat the top of her purple hair and hold her until she's finished.

"...I just don't want anyone to get hurt because of me, you know?" She says at last.

You dry her cheeks with the sleeve of your jacket. "I've only just recently started leading my people. I can't imagine what its like to have a entire family following you."

"Technically I'm not the leader yet." She smiles. "You've actually been a leader longer than I have."

"Technicalities be damned. I got my share of stress but it's not like yours."

"Says the guy that fights monsters and demons to the death. That's what I like about you user. Your sense of humor."

She composes herself and pulls you on her lap. "Can we sit here a minute?"

"Sure." You sit with Sibella. She leans her head on your shoulder. You feel her heart beat and pulse underneath her dress and skin. You feel her breathe in long, steady breathes of refreshing air. "Well...not my proudest moment there."

"You have nothing to be ashamed of."

"God, if Lucan could only see me now. Crying in the arms of a human..."

"Who cares what sunny delight thinks."

"Unfortunately quite a lot of my family....but thank you user." She squeezes you tight. "Thank you. I don't get to cry around my family."

"That's rough Sibella." You never wanted to cry in front of Abby and Costilla. But you did, and when you did they told you it was okay.

"It was so easy for daddy. He had a will like iron. He could stare down Queen Victoria and the Pope. He never cried. Never. Not like me..." She grips the fabric of her dress. "Not like me at all."

"You want to know something? I think that makes you better than Dracula."

"You really think so? He thought so as well. It's why he supported me as head of the house. One of the reasons anyway."

-cont

So...all in favour of making sure our home is a den for venting say aye?

Hey whatever happened to winnie quest, is that still dead or did you run it again?

"....Oh man, have I ruined this date or what?" She gives a faint chuckle. "We were supposed to have fun right?"

"We were supposed to learn about each other." You reply seriously. "I think this date is working out quite well."

"Well what did you learn? That I'm not an ancient, confident vampire? That I don't have the inner strength of my siblings let alone my father? That I'm failing in my duty to be a strong leader?"

"I've learned that you care for your friends. That you feel deeply for them. That you'd give your all to protect them." You stare deep into her eyes and she stares back transfixed. "You have the same quality that makes me fight psychotic monsters and masked slashers. You're a good leader, but you're an even better person Sibella Dracula...and I love you for it."

Your face is inches from her own. You feel her breathe brush against your lips.

"...I thought you were supposed to be awkward at this flirting stuff..." She whispers in astonishment.

"I think this is deeper than that. Much deeper."

"...Me too..."

KISS THE BAT?

OR

NO! NOT IN PUBLIC! PEOPLE COULD SEE!

>KISS BAT
What could go wrong? It's not like she's a vampire or anything.

DO IT

>KISS THE BAT?
Why not? Its not like Sibella is a regular to this restaurant and the local werewolves know her by name, right?

That and maximum overfluster for both parties afterwords.

"Hiatus" technically. Depends, we might go back to that next, or after we do the other ghouls.

I was under the impression that after this day, we may be working on completing the others.

>KISS THE BAT
happening

Maybe this will be the payback we get for her basically creating a new fetish for user...

You crush your lips against hers and the two of you topple to the floor of you Battlevan. She pulls you on top of herself. You feel her tongue slide into your mouth as yours touch the tips of her fangs. The scent of her hair fills your nose. The sound of her sighs fills your ears. The gentle flutter of her eyelids fills your eyes.

Sibella shuts her eyes, overwhelmed.

SAY/DO user?

DO IT

This is a good time for a lot of kissing and hugging. When we reach a point where it stops:

>So...how was that?

Just DO IT

>cradle her head in your hand while you make out
>start massaging her thigh without thinking about it
>maybe ask her to nibble on our neck some more (that is our new fetish, right?
>maybe ask if we can nibble on her neck, too

CONFIRM MUTUAL NECK BITING SESSION?

Lets not get to hasty there Romeo, we're going to miss breakfast.

Not right now.

Yes, please.

This. We haven't even sat down to eat yet.

Heck no, don't get kinky in the first few minutes of the first date.

Wait till the third one.