pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GStCcZUVOfU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

A question about Mage: The Awakening.

Soulstones allow you to create a demense of varying size and power based off of the number of soulstones you have. However, to me the text reads as though you only get credit for one of your own and any additional stones used to expand the demense must be from another mage. Is that the case?

If you buy multiple soulstones from the item section, can you not stack them and create a larger demense or do you have to find other soulstones while in the jump to make your demense bigger?

okay so I need to run a plan by you guys, since I know I'm bad with plans I want some eyes on it. I've got the entire Rick tree from Rick and Morty,and the dark star generator from supcom and those basketball sized combination universal adapter/supcom energy receivers could I use Rick and Morty Technology to go into the dark star generator and build some more Mantra generation worlds to increase my Mantra level further? also since I have Six bodies, due to taking Swarmlings as part of my personal strain in zurg can I use three of those bodies to act as the Mantra Foci for the other three to achieve level Eight? what about a companion?

Given your general lack of foresight and Rick's own tendency of getting himself killed you probably would have died in your chain a long time ago.

I have damn near every "you don't if you die" perk, damn near every regeneration perk and damn near every toughness perk because I know this about myself and I know I need them.

I think so, yeah. Each soulstone has to be charged by a different mage.

So is there any reason to buy more than one, then?

Soulstones not even once. bad juju man.
Having more then one demense?

Well, they have a function of their own separate from demesnes, so you might want another for that. And it could be useful to have some spares so that when you meet another mage you can just give them the soulstone and have them charge it instead of having to make new ones.

I think there's reason to believe that there'd be a degree of CP fiat that would make soulstones you buy work for you but i'd double check with the creator just in case

Considering that you're able to buy multiple soul stones in the jump, there's no reason to believe CP-bought soul stones wouldn't work that way for you. I could be wrong, but CP purchases usually can get around little concerns like that.

Jumpers, how much preparation do you put into making an entrance?

>Soulstones not even once. bad juju man.
Explain?

None because making an entrance is not something I do unless I am going full hammy.

In Generator Rex, what happens to Evo Mutations post-jump?

I assumed They became an altform. Failing that since the nanomachines are still in you and still doing their thing they probably would affect whatever form you take that uses mundane biology in similar manners.

Not much, I've got enough showmanship skills at this point that I can improvise it and still be impressive.

So out of the Star, Dragon, and Bomb jumper memories, which one would be best used on the NEXTGEN driver in the optional Karen Rider NH P.1 scenario?

prep work? Orbital drop pods and soft physics mean I don't need to prep work,Imagine this more explosions
youtube.com/watch?v=GStCcZUVOfU

Is there an AvP jump? I've seen it referenced in the past, but can't find it.

Wasn't that because Kyubi is the strongest and he didn't have to fight Eight Tails?

Any of them, man. There's no "most powerful" memory. Just different power themes. Which appeals the most to you?

That's what I thought. Just checking to make sure the jumpmaker never made a ruling to the contrary or anything.

I don't need preparation for my entrances since my staples work without it.
They're "looming out the shadows" and "already there when you open the door, sitting in your chair with my feet on your desk".

Depends on your fighting style, but given how you're going to want to avoid blowing up clues or Attracting attention to Too fast try Dragon.

Sure, Kurama is stronger than the others. But not overwhelmingly so, especially not when they're ganging up on him six to one. The giant chakra-zord appears to just be inherently better than transforming into the beast directly.

Chakra Mode is just better, it's the ninetails particular trick. Like one and sand or eight and ink.

I guess I just have a hard time figuring out exactly what exact control over 'Dragon' would entail. Unless I'm misunderstanding the NEXTGEN driver description.

It is being worked on by OAA but I am not sure if he is alive or not.

Depends on who I'm meeting and what I feel like at the moment.

Meeting some protagonists? Probably a casual "sup?"

Introducing myself to the world? Probably by going 50% power and stomping the local giant monster, like pic related.

Meeting someone I don't like? I'm more likely to put in extra effort to try and scare the living shit out of them.

See, I'm just trying to determine how large of power boost it is.

Also, I didn't read much of last threads. What was the deal with Tenseigan, is it too powerful? I mean, notes say we can get it within jump so why not let people pay CP to get that instead of unique stuff?

he was on like Five threads ago, or at least someone pretending to be him.

It would probably do things like let you summon energy projections of dragons to attack and defend with, going by typical Rider fare.

Enemies can fuck you up royal if they get there grubby mitts on your soulstone.

Plus it weakens your potential, not that big of a deal for you as you can't be a archmaster anyway, but your max Gnosis is reduced by one for each stone you have, and you can never become a archmaster until you reabsorb every single one.

It's from a movie-only villain, never showed up in canon, ill-defined and also only available to moon aliens that aren't a race choice in the jump when they steal a byakugan.

So, Endless Legend. Is it as good as Civ for long timescale shenanigans?

>Also, I didn't read much of last threads.

Go back, read, see the shitstorms, stop bringing it up.

Not quite, since you only get 1000 years instead of 10000. But yeah, you can still do some fun stuff in there, especially since there are a lot of interesting substances to harvest from Auriga during that time.

Not more shonen talk!

Is abomination worth taking in the Dune jump? Like how much of a personality change is it, I've already got a host of other voices in my head so could they help to reform me and make me the dominant psyche?

I thought that demenses were good, though, and that you needed soulstones to make a demense.

More to the point it requires connecting to the Tenseigan reactor, of which there is precisely one.

Bramastra, if you ever post you shit back here, I need to know:

Why do you keep trying?

You already know your stuff's not going to be well accepted until we've had you gut it and shred it. You already know SpaceBattles has it's own drive and will accept it without complaint. Why do you keep trying to push for here, especially after how rocky it's been?

People were angry Ninja-user doesn't exclusively listen to the thread and our endless bitching with regard to what to do with his jump, and were pissed at the suggestions because they don't want more content on offer that isn't Uchiha shit since that's what everyone built.

This is such shit, I can't actually even compose a coherent response to this garbage.

Really, man? Stop this shit.

I actually got the impression that his revised stuff was pretty well received in the last thread.
He posted his stuff, there was feedback, he adjusted his stuff according to that. People were pretty satisfied.

So what said. Stop trying to drive off jumpmakers with your toxic shitposting.

That's all true, it's a risk vs reward type deal, so it's up to you if you want to risk it. I won't touch that shit with a monkey king's pole, but my Storytellers tend to be assholes.

I pop up behind them and pretend I was there the entire time. Bonus points if it should have been impossible.

Just ignore him -- obvious bait is obvious.

I thought that soul stones were the only way to cast Mage magic without paradox, though. Does that make Mage magic unusable?

No. It makes it dangerous.

Don't worry about paradox, it's fine.

But in Boruto they mentioned the villain from movie. And Boruto is canon. So that moon dude is also canon

You don't need to connect to it. The reactor was destroyed and he had his own Tenseigan.

Arguably, he could have been stupid powerful by taking power of Byakugans kinda, having them power him. He clearly managed to have a connection with them at end of movie when he even lost the eyes

Contradictory statements are contradictory.

This. I mean, seriously. As long as they desist any shenanigans, they're still providing content and should be given the benefit of the doubt.

>what everyone built
Not me man, fuck that shit and shittier eyes (especially the speciul edgy version that comes after), some of that is nothing I cannot do by going taking stuff from other jumps.
And fuck that fucking shitty ninja magic, just the basic shit+overloarding it is good enough for me.

Go hold doormaker or be a FR Wizard who can cast plane shift and shit (or make a fucking epic spell shit), figure out a new Senju tree and eat it then let the motherfucker who made the jump choke on his own speciul shit and shitier eyes.

Damn bastich.

The thread does bitch more than offer any real critique to be fair.

And you can't be sure if the person is samefagging here other than guessing

MtA is a trap jump.

Can you just not?

>The reactor was destroyed and he had his own Tenseigan.
Yeah, for like ten minutes. His Tenseigan lasted just long enough for him to lose the fight against Naruto.

Speaking of pic related.

Really? How so?

Question about Heroes Jump.

I think that Time/Spatial Manipulation could still work. However get rid of the time travel. Freezing/Slowing time is fine, teleportation is fine as well. However only real kicker is the time travel, which is asking for trouble.

Tenseigan, if you not count the truth balls, had the chakra cloak, it let a person control puppets remotely without chakra strings, had Deva Path abilities, could absorb chakra to limited degree and something something souls.

It's a kinda different version of rinnegan that evolves by doing Eternal Byakugan thing. Because moon people had Byakugans. They just preferred to seal their eyes at young age to enhance reactor.

So it is just doing Eternal Byakugan by taking eyes of Earth Hyuuga

Fuck that fuckity fucking shit.

Pic related too.

People always say this about the WOD jumps and I never know whether to take it seriously or someones just wanking their dark edgy waifu setting.

Do you always have to chime in on something - specifically timed hours later - to get your 2 cents in?

Also, there's no question in your post. At all.

Not this shit again. Just because there's stuff in-setting that can kill you does not mean you're doomed to die.

Plenty of people make it to old age in RL after all.

Rinnegan is also a thing you can switch on.

I am guessing that it's simply Naruto punching him so hard his Tenseigan turned off. And lack of practice. And power boost dropping.

Regular Tenseigan ain't that much more powerful

>Not this shit again. Just because there's stuff in-setting that can kill you does not mean you're doomed to die.
>Plenty of people make it to old age in RL after all.
Generally I agree with this sentiment, but I don't know shit about MtA. So do most Mages die horrible Lovecraftian deaths, or is that just in-game wank for PCs?

It honestly depends on the situation and my mood, sometimes I put in no effort at all, sometimes I put in just enough effort to make it look Good and for all eyes to be on me.

And then, there are the times I put hours, or even days, of Effort into my Entrance. Those are glorious.

World of Darkness is a pretty terrible place with World Eating Monsters in the dozens. But people tend to forget that most Humans, and most Vampires, and many Mages, go their entire lives without encountering the "big threats" of the setting.
I'm sure a Jumper can go 10 years.

So, I just got The Beginning of a Bloodline from Innistrad jump. Now I'm wondering what kind of vampirism to use to create new bloodlines.

What're the most interesting kinds we've got available? And are there any that allow for more diverse species to be turned instead of just humans/humanoids? Like pic related.

When is Monsters vs Aliens jump?

I want my giant waifu

But the thread is where everyone of value hangs out, the IRC is biased to its own interests and can't be trusted to represent us. Moreover, and discussion happening in IRC is happening outside the thread. Jumps shouldn't be discussed anywhere but inside the thread. Thus, if you don't hate the IRC, you are the enemy of the thread and want jumpchain to die.

Most Mages live to ripe old ages. It's not a WoD game if there aren't a bunch of elders being dicks to the young PCs.

Holy shit, I am beyond tired of hearing about Naruto.

See, that's what I thought.It's just that some settings' hidden gribblies are more dangerous than others.

Since, we're on this topic, how dangerous would you say the Tremere liches are from the drawback? Could Power of Dominance potentially no-sell them?

Sweet salty christ tell me you're being sarcastic, otherwise I think I'm about to finally lose hope for this shit.

Can we not lose another thread to the damn fucking piss cock ass bitch Tenseigan!?

Rule #1

Holy shit, yes. I share this sentiment.

Don't look now.

But I think we're going to lose another thread to Tenseigan. Both it's lovers and haters.

>your max Gnosis is reduced by one for each stone you have, and you can never become a archmaster until you reabsorb every single one.
Really? You don't heal the damage, or whatever, over time like you do with dots spent in other WOD games?

RETYPE YOUR FUCKING POST IN ALL CAPS YOU CUNT WEASEL
YOU'RE NOT FUCKING MAD ENOUGH BITCH LIPS

I'm looking for a perk, I believe it was from a recent jump. It gave you skills at producing modular technology, so things could slot together and combine for greater functionality and what not. Anyone remember that?

One issue:

Why can't it simply be added? It's not going to change your builds, because it won't change the things that were there when you jumped. It's just another option

Does the jump make any note of that?

Be thankful that Nu52 isn't going on anymore since they rebooted it again.

>Naruto.
There's a reason that their fandom is hated throughout most of weebdom and that when retarded weeb tendencies are brought up, to stereotype or whatever, Naruto is mentioned by name.

So. Question about Innistrad jump, if anyone's willing.

How do the perks relate to casting MtG style spells? For example, if I wanted to cast Murder (or the equivalent), what perk would I need? What about if I wanted to cast something like Counterspell or Thought Scour? Or can I just learn MtG magic normally?

More like retcon.

There is an overwhelming number of things that can kill you in that setting, including its own magic, and the jump is built so you will always be vulnerable to them if they ever decide they want to kill you. The only option is to sit on your ass and hide for ten years and hope something won't try since you can't defend yourself. It's garbage.

Think it might be Kerbal Space Program? It has a perk called They're Like Legos, Right? that does what you're thinking of, I believe.

Me, I don't know why we can't just add it.

You can get it during jump, notes say so. If people want to waste their cp on it, just let them

You have to reabsorb the stones to get your max dots back, it's just your maximum cap that goes down.

I thought Bleach causes more issue, both as Anime and jump

I don't know why it's not added, and quite frankly I don't care.

Bunch of fucking whiny-ass weebs whining and consuming the last few threads has drained my fucking patience for it.

>Enemies can fuck you up royal if they get there grubby mitts on your soulstone.

Yes. If not outright stated, at least heavily implied.

>Plus it weakens your potential, not that big of a deal for you as you can't be a archmaster anyway, but your max Gnosis is reduced by one for each stone you have, and you can never become a archmaster until you reabsorb every single one.

I don't think it mentions this, no.

That's Kerbal's Space Program.