Big if true

Is this how bots work? makes sense if they're all working with modern TA techniques. Its only a matter of time before they all sync into a buying pattern. I suspect this is what would then trigger people to start buying.

Fuck me, 8 sets of image captchas, wtf

Other urls found in this thread:

onlinetradingconcepts.com/TechnicalAnalysis/MASimple2.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump

bump, someone explain for us newbs what's going on in this shit show

bump, dont know what the fuck SMA or EMA is,

is this shit going up soon or no. i need money

Bump, makes sense tougj

>pic for ants
People place buy and sell orders.mindblown.gif

onlinetradingconcepts.com/TechnicalAnalysis/MASimple2.html

Ding ding ding, you've discovered how 99% of orders on exchanges get placed. Congrats, you're the 2nd person I've seen on this board who's figured it out. No idiot sits and watches charts all day lmao, it's all automated through bots. Do your research and start making massive profits with the rest of us.

Weird. That's me in that post.

Yes it's true. While there is variation in binance bots, that's how the vast majority of them operate.

you own bot?

I own 2.

Teach me how to become the bot rainman! pajeet senpai

>reading the order books to understand how the bots are trading
>exploiting bots' predictable behavior

1) find a bot
2) learn how it works
3) profit

the bots smarter than you. and me. you also can't watch the market 24/7 and react to instant price changes

for trading or analysis? on how many markets you trade same time? favourite indicator?

where do i find a fucking bot lol

>bot on binance
>every exchange has bots controlled by whales
>not reaalizing this

>the bots smarter than you. and me.

It's not smarter, it does exactly what you tell it to do.

For trading, what the fuck would I want to analyze for if I can trade as well, lol?
You can trade as many as you want, assuming the api is supported. I have one on polo and on bittrex.
My favorite is EMA.

google motherfucker do you speak it

Also to anyone lurking, stay away from hexabot.

but you build your own or have some gunbot?

i googled months ago and couldnt find shite so whatever

Had gunbot, it works well. Steep learning curve though. If you're good with coding and shit like that you can build your own.

so what you use now?

custom Zenbot offshoot on github.
Gunbot is good for people who want to try to automate crypto trading, but there are too many retards who want to throw money at it and profit. It is capable of doing that, but you must learn what its functions do first. There's other bots out there depending on what you want, you'll find something that fits your needs. I'm rambling, but I spent literal months trying to find what worked for me.

>It's not smarter, it does exactly what you tell it to do.

Basically when those two lines cross that means there’s going to be a swing in the market from buy to sell or sell to buy. I actually know a coworker who’s friend does this.

how does the bot interact and know when the ma's cross on the binance charts?
nigger programming magick?

i also read when i was learning about binary options trading (where i started, now i day trade with thinkorswim) that 99% of all trading bots are pajeet scams and only fortune 500 companies have the real deal bots worth millions in program value.

if i had to place a bet rn, i'd call your posts bs.

Any bot worth its price has a built in trend watcher with multiple options for indicators, stop loss, etc. if you want the nitty gritty then go argue with the devs, i don't give a shit.
The only real scam is hexabot. Everything else you read is either FUD by people trying to stop bots from flooding the market even more than they are already, or people pushing their own paid alternatives with brokerage fees (THINKORSWIM LMAOOOOOO), or retards who couldn't figure out how the bot worked.
At the end of the day, you're free to choose whatever method you want. I'm on my way to lambo land with or without you.

Thanks for your info guy. I'll dig deeper

kys pajeet

Smart man. If it was easy, everyone would be doing it.

Where do you recommend starting? whats is the best way to learn

sounds to good to be true, can you post your blockfolio or something and show us your gains?

lurk in the gunbot thread, look up haasbot, profit trailer, zenbot, just do general googles.Thegobone is a yt channel ive heard is good for noobs

Pic related is my latest venture, scooped a copy of profit trailer. Heard good things but still reserving judgement until I get a months worth of data.

how much did you pay for it?
seems to be doing good so far

I guess we test this theory now.

Past performance is not an indicator of future results.

Niggas them lines is bout to cross...

Noob here - is SMA the moving average on Bittrex ? What ENA is that the middle line of Bollinger ?

IT'S HAPPENING

and now that I've said it, it's going to dump

There are lots of places to buy bots out there and most of them do terrible. However, for those that don't, it's a good way to keep your investment safe on some high market cap coins while you daytrade shitcoins until your eyes bleed. Take the profits from the bots and stack more shitcoins.

It may not be lot but I turned 0.33btc into 1.7 since October and there's no sign of slowing down yet.

No that is false as it comes. Bitcoin does not allow anymore these amateurish basic trend following ta strategys to profit the market is getting more competitive