Remember How I shilled this to you days in advance?

Apologize

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-W6as8oVcuM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Man just get a ducking tripcode. Too many pajeet shilling shit, is hard to tell what's real and what's not.

I don't need to be a tripfag when I'm just posting solid info you can look into yourself if you weren't lazy

relevant
>First Japanese cryptocurrency and a fork of litecoin
>First coin to use segwit, even 2 weeks earlier than litecoin
>Faster than litecoin
>lightning network coming
>Japs don't actually like btc and hold a grudge against it
>Featured on a business/news show on Japanese tv.
>Featured on yahoo.jp
>Monacoin was introduced to 2ch in 2014
>Becoming widespread with japan gov officially recognizing crypto and licensing exchanges
>US search trends are low with a #33 ranking and japan obviously being #1
>Japs have a hodl mentality on this coin
>Current amount of coins = 55,784,775
>Max amount of coin = 105,120,000
>Population of Japan 127 million
>It would take %2 of the population to hold around ~42 coins to account for every possible coin at the max coin count
>296,551 coins burned at block 1179440 for japans fork of counterparty aptly named monaparty
>Being added to Trezor
>Memes of a cat and waifu
>Btc doesn't effect price much since it's currently bought mainly by jpy ~%80

>all the jap coins are mooning
>except the one I bought

FUCK ALIS

If you dig up my old qtum, ans/neo, omisego posts you'll see the same style/format of info on all of them. Just helpin those who can be

when should i sell? im in it for the hodl but i wanna get more when i buy back in

Cardano isn't a jap coin.

He never said that only the jap coins are mooning.

There is a huge battle going on from retards panic selling and the hodlers salvaging it. I can't believe it's held up overnight and It's nearly 7am in Japan so here we go again I'm calling it's not over

forgot id
see

I'm severally autistic ffs

>Btc doesn't effect price much since it's currently bought mainly by jpy ~%80
This is the most interesting part desu, MONA has a direct YEN pair making independent of BTC price.

price is around $14.50 on zaif and $16.80 on bitflyer. Don't be a retard and sell out with the rest of the idiots on bittrex.

Sign your post or use always the same pic then.
All pajeets always post the pros of each coin when shilling em.

guess ill be content with how much i have, if it keep going ill be making gains anyways. someone in the other thread said something about a 33%-50% correction. what do you think about that?

I'll be sure to take a sharpie in the pooper pic with a pure gold sharpie replica soon

Cool

33% maybe but 50 seems high to me. Look at how the price is holding up on every other exchange besides bittrex. All they do is buy the panic sales on purpose to maintain the price. Bittrex panic sales should thin out soon according to the charts and that's where either the next pump or dump begins. Key point is they are just starting to wakeup, it's 7am there and volume will pickup with more rallying. I have seen a lot of chat of people ready to buy when "Niagara" comes but all of this is speculation so who knows what can happen.

Either way if you hold this through corrections and buy the dips you can't lose

very likely, shit is going parabolical. And no, this time it is not magically somehow not going to correct.

It's got at least one more outbreak chance tonight but it will go through it's correction but I can't see that lasting to long though. This is all on the wings of a shit ton of japanese people who want to do nothing but hodl mona so crazy things are a possibility here

Really wanted to buy some a few days ago but I only trade on Binance now. I miss chances like this but it's such a fucking hassle to use Bittrex anymore it's not even worth the few moon missions it actually still has.

I'm gonna screenshot this and post it in 6 months with the current price

I think I've shorted Mona about 2 dozen times over the past 24 hrs... I'm in love.

I was stuck at work watching the price ping pong like crazy. Could have gotten so many more coins from all those panic sale fails

kek

>actually shorting coins in an uptrend

I have no idea what Japs are thinking but it is the third most known coin in Japan after BTC and XEM

Bullish flat top pennant forming. $18 incoming on bitflyer. Hold on bois

>>actually shorting coins in an uptrend
It' called multiplying BTC while trying to find the most current trends...

$17.83 and rising on bitflyer

they're waking up and rallying. Servers are getting clogged on zaif again though buy/sell orders not going through

>mfw both mona and monero has been mooning non-stop

I've HODL'd since

I was planning on taking some profits from mona and putting them into monero at $170 but mona wouldn't stop

I would keep both. Mona is seriously good backup since it's mostly JPY.

and monaco

$15 on zaif and $18 on bitflyer and it's only 738am for them. 20+ bois

I just hope I time to ATH for this before correction, so I can short for some more.

2 walls destroyed to 1700 jpy on zaif and shot up to 1745 immediately after. this is last night all over again

sry weeb

>MUH BTC
When will BTC maximalists fuck off already?

HORRRRRRRRRRRRRRY SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT

ITS HAPPENINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG AGAINNNNNNNNNNNN

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

$19.12 on bitflyer. If bitflyer hit's 25 we are hitting 20 easy on bittrex

Thanks for the info :) I was thinking about buying a week ago and then forgot about it. Saw your post yesterday and bought in at 69k

I'm not a BTC maximalist... They wouldn't even give this coin the time of day.. I think Nippon would rather go to Mona than BTC because it's Japans first crypto, and a source of nationalist pride.

How does selling for ¥ on Zaif work? Probably need a Japanese bank account huh

Maybe I should start drawing monachan on monappy

Cute

So, are we going down now?

Just another pitstop on the way up. Bought some more at 121k on buttrex.

no, new floor at 122k

ooooooooor not... for certain this isn't the end though

>monacoin is worth more than vertcoin

Defend this.

Maybe I set stop loss somewhere much below for now (but still above where I bought)

Easy, wider adoption and fiat pairing.

>Mona is a Japanese coin for the Japanese
>They're going to keep pumping /THEIR COIN/
>Vertcoin is vertcoin

meh, im really not worried about it... I have a feel that Japanese would rather hodl than short... But I'm glad to do both

user is fucking wise, this coin is unstoppable

well it already exploded the limits - so it can go way higher now the sky is the limit.

bounced back to $20.08 on bitflyer and $15.51 on zaif.

I sold you way too early i thought you grown too old. damn it.

it's at 14.63 dollars on Bittrex

TY user...I bought the first time you shilled it

lol I don't have a bittrex account
Sorry user

panic sellers getting rekt. price consolidating at ~1700 jpy on zaif

Jesus fuck this turned into a rollercoaster real fast.

Buywalls shitting out seems to be getting rid of all the weak hands, but I'm a bit scared to go to dinner with this shit going on.

>playing with Mona short term
She won't reward you!

I wonder which floor we are entering now

Probably going to decline for a few days until the next pump.

ITS CRASHING

Pretty unpredictable coin so did not even try to time any short. Better look and learn I guess.

This.

Pls be faithful to Mona. Waifu forever.

I just want more mona

I'm predicting that was the current bottom

It's recovering. It's going to be a wild night!

youtube.com/watch?v=-W6as8oVcuM

oops

I hope some monallinoairres comission more fanart, it'll only cost like 5 MONA now

>That rapid shit-eating followed by rapid recovery
I WANT TO GET OFF MR. BONES WILD RIDE
Good job anyone who managed to pick up at the bottom, this shit is retarded

Maybe it's forming another cup & handle. Also wtf XMR heading towards 300$

5 min candle fibonacci kek

Shows the same thing in the 15 and the 30

Here we go, goys

we up again

sea of nips are coming with the giant green dildos

In 2 € the bitcoin reach 10k in euro !!

The trend looks very bullish, another cup & handle