Pic related is your new GM

>pic related is your new GM
How does it go?

I ask him how did he crawl outta the /a/ containment camp and proceed to inform the authorities.

I bring the food to the sessions from now on.

I rape his boypussy.

Expect searing revaluations about myself. Also spicy food.

I ponder why the fuck moon people are now running my games, and how I've fallen so far, and proceed to Paladin right the fuck out.

Ask him to run a super sentai game.

>paladins are quitters

Always knew that there's nothing behind that DEUS VULT tough talk.

Literally who?

Clocks! Crosses! Excitement?

>he proceeds to show us the rules of the game
>slips his GMPC into the plot and proceeds to kill everyone

Boring

I continue being a Paladin

Here's my character! Her Favored Enemy is Old Men.

Literally edge lord supreme. Probably says he wants to play 5e and runs LoFP modules using John Wick as his asperational DM.

Still manages to lose all her grapple checks to them, though.

OOOOOHOHOHOHOHO

She took 'Weapon Proficiency: Pleasure for Money', then?

Things would stay pretty much the same.

So is that Kotomine, or specifically Kotomine with Archer's UBW? Because I feel like having a reality marble, an ability literally powered by having thought processes so alien to reality you can replace local physical/magical laws with their own set, would change his behavior some.

I'd ask him why he never got his own route.

Giant gears fall out of the sky, killing us both.

I freak out that he is real and then attack him with the nearest sharp object. I'd definently die, but man do I hate this smug little boy-rapist.

I put a large amount of C4 in my backpack and bring it to the next session. I then detonante it after making sure I'm out of range.

Hopefully, this will kill him.

This, basically. A good GM's job is to make it so that everyone at the table's having fun, which is the exact opposite of how Kirei operates. He enjoys your suffering, so he'd probably choose some pain-in-the-ass system, half-explain it to you, then slowly pick off the party thanks to his own rule-lawyering.

We all know who her real true love is though. And this is canon.

So he'd play FATAL? Because that system is unplayable.

The guy literally throws his DMPC in to fuck shit up for us. Oh I'm sorry, here's another DMPC. Then he loses complete control of the narrative in the third campaign.

I don't know, I don't watch cartoons.

I quit. There's no way that playing with Kirei as the GM is going to be fun. It'll be incredibly frustrating and/or horrifying.

I rejoice.