Filename thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4EJxywGDn24?t=1m1s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I will be sad if no one recognizes this.

[Spoiler]I miss ReBoot.[/spoiler]

Don't worry, I'm sure plenty of people remember War Planets.

You're getting a remake though, aren't you? It's probably will be shit, but still better than nothing, eh? Right? Right?..

I need a name for this.

>first time roleplaying a paladin

that can't possibly come from a real comic book, right?

i mean, i know that comic books were pretty much garbage made to sell ad-space for shit like x-ray goggles and shit, but that's just crossing the line

Golden age comics are a hell of a drug. Or that might be silver, I'm not an expert. Same principle though.

my nigga

Damnit Matrick...

>Abominable Intelligence

Dude, Ironman's armor ran on high tech transistors.

When we are in our twilight years teenagers will laugh at us for having something primitive as an arc reactor for Ironman

GIS tells me it's Murcielago, but what did he do with the umbrella?

She jabbed it up her crotch.

>min-maxing

accidental defloration

>he

The victim is no longer a virgin

Is this a Doujin?

Nope.

>nowhere to hobo
>at least someone to murder, although they are too naked to drop anything good. Maybe some reagents?
Awful heaven 5/10 tops

What are those bluenettes behind the blonde's tits doing?

kinda surprised nobody shot the fucker

New chapters when

I'm pretty sure they actually have blue hair

I'm pretty sure there have been similar pranks with that result.

kek

Rolled 1, 1, 5, 1, 5, 2, 3, 4, 1, 6, 4, 1, 3, 6, 5, 3, 2, 2, 3, 5, 2, 1, 5, 2, 3 = 76 (25d6)

Source?

A konosuba doujin.

oh shit whaddup

This is incredible. It's like a simple thing to turn any situation into a Looney Tunes gag.

Of the three people involved, one of them did get shot at some point before they got arrested.

That's Silver Age.

Golden Age Supes jumped instead of flew, forced the leaders of warring nations to fight each other so soldiers wouldn't have to die, trapped crooked company owners in their own mines to teach them lessons, and beat up wife beaters.

Silver Age Supes was was a never ending Acid Trip where nothing was real.

Oh my god, that's awful!

Awful-ly funny!

What's the cat after?

>rough cat tongue, on your dick

This is hilarious but also how the fuck is this guy still alive.

I miss waking up to transformers primal wars

Wow. Looks like pistols are useful

The build for them is a lot better, yea. In sheer volume of attacks, they can do some pretty crazy shit.

>murderhobo heaven
I don't see any money, XP, fights, or stat buffs there. 0/10 this afterlife wouldn't satisfy even an entry-level murderhobo

A gunslinger is insane against stuff without heavy armor.

And against things with armor is what acid and shred is for.

yeah. Still, my favorite moments are when a snek tries to cuddle a gunslinger-spec sharpshooter, only for him to shoot her in the face if she misses

NO

Or a ranger doing the same to a snek or chryssalid and killing it.

Sword build might have been the worst build in the game, but god damn if it wasn't fun as fuck to play with.

I don't suppose you have the webm of the ranger bladestorming a chryssalid on the gatekeeper map with it all being a bit buggy?

I do not, sorry.

Wish I did, saw it once, forgot to save it.

Forgot about this series, Read those few chapters and I don't blame myself for not remembering.

Did he die?

It's staged.

that's not actually as dangerous as it looks since if you fall from that height you've got like a good two, three minutes to think up a "plan B".

Not in that webm, no.

Also those trees underneath will soften the impact.
There was this one pilot who had to eject himself at couple hundred meters and his parachute failed, but it was above dense forest so the fall didn't even kill him, just broke couple bones.

it's an /xcg/ meme. The joke is that from Commander upwards (i.e. The only difficulties that matter) pistol builds are garbage, sharpshooter in general are less good, and you're usually better served taking another grenadier in their place.Sure you can't fire the rifle any time you need the damn thing because you need to keep moving them ahead of the turn timer, but free pistol shots guys! Free damage! Totally useful!

don't worry user, I got the joke.

That story arc really reminds you that Kuroko is a remorseless psychopath, and not just a quirky lesbian.

I was expecting IT'S HIGH NOON

Dont' worry, I'm sure we'll get more in Sakura of Oblivion if/when more chapters come out. That said, School Desctruction had one of the best resolutions of any of the arcs so far.
The thing that annoys me is that Kuroko believed what Hinako said about Chiyo when Hinako is clearly shown to be so dumb and Kuroko knows it

Every time I thought it couldn't possibly get any cuter, it somehow managed it.

Black frasier craine works better.

>Familiar Acquired

>having been arrested the most times allows you to automatically win arguments

I don't think this sheriff understands incentives.

It's just not the same without RASHIDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
youtu.be/4EJxywGDn24?t=1m1s

>win arguments
>how to not get shot
I don't think you understand the point the sheriff is trying to make.

The video is even cuter, every time the kitten meows, the camera man grunts in response, so the kitten knows it's not being ignored

>He didn't even use Nyaruko

a personal favorite

The SAN check comes when he discovered the 300 OTHER baby cthulhus making their way to his delicate membranes.

blue board mate, keep this filth to yourself