Wonderful Days [Skirmish] - Skirmish on the Transatlantic SuperHighway. Final

Previously.
And as the smoke cleared the klaxons blare as the blue car carrying a wounded android lurches its way across the finish line signalling the match's end.

With a sigh, the presiding adult picks up the macrophone. " The Battle is SET. After suffering grave losses, and with the help of their foreign neighbors Team Knight and Lupe holds fast to the finish.

youtube.com/watch?v=q3wnN_PxUDY

However they were not without fierce resistance as those on Dragon and Ugly fought with the cold tactical mind of a disciplined unit and show much potential in their ability to fight in days to come ! Everyone, maintain your positions as a Parasave unit ensures your safety.

youtu.be/i0Q7T_9vNNE?t=483

Was it cruel ? Painful ? Did you taste bitter defeat well up with each step ? Remember that well for war's true ugliness is unreserved and in Kriegspiel it is as close to murder as we get. However one cannot miss the moments where acts of heroism and selflessness of /humanity/ of all gradients come to the fore. It is in these times exactly where your true feelings come to light. Rest up everyone, Tomorrow we will celebrate our collective victories !

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aU25-PyizhI&index=5&list=PL300ktMVZEzp2okYWrD52ZRd4bTLCEc7L
youtube.com/watch?v=Bi-DNQHUQnY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I AM TOTALLY GOING TO INTEGRATE ONE OF THOSE HEAVY WEAPONS INTO MY ARMS, JUST YOU WAIT AND SEE.

BECAUSE THEN I CAN SMASH FROM A DISTANCE!

HAHAHAHAHA!

"You had anti-armor weapons this whole time?
Wait a minute" Stiles attempted to listen in on Celine. "Ow, well she's happy and frothing mad. That's uh something..."

Haha-ha! HAh... ahh ah aw aw aw.
S-suck it
Stiiileeees

I win

/again/

oh god can someone please wrench me off of this truck

The prospective lordess walked on the scene. Specifically to the parasaves hoisting up a lone vanguard. Her hands gestured something at them to which they complied.

Burt was awoken in an instant.

Fierstrom looked at one of her own the cuts were deep and a stray bullet came close to flaying an artery in his head.
" You have a tendency, " She began, " To expose your right eye over the shield, so that you maintain contact with the enemy. The few centimeters of exposure lead to this I'm sure," She mused.
" When you get out , they say people tend grow a third eye whenever a headwound like that occurs. You did well. "

She turned about and addressed the rest of her men, " Today you survived your first battle. But the enemy has all but gotten past us. A pity if nothing else, prospective sponsors have looked on to see the Rift Slayers of 2116 go up against the last students of K university and has agreed to front further funding for our combined needs. It was all thanks to you, everyone. You are dismissed. "

Celine dropped her fucking cup.
" A Win - H- Holy FOOSH A WIN ! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Did you see that Hana Our first Win against Dragon !!"

" Ah- Hum hrhm... Mentlegen, Raidies, Good job. I mean it ! You didn't break our speed record but that final play had my heart pumping. If it wasn't for the sum of small victories we wouldn't have scraped by with enough blood and tears to withstand all those bulle- "

Melia turned to her completely unaware if there should be others... The parasaviour wagons and the preservation tanks filled its next batch of body parts. A bummer..

" Ah I see... Guess we'll partying in the clinic tonight I guess. Hey Vanderbutt, go get the pizza boxes "

Stiles could hear the screeching wheels pass their mark. After the klaxons wailed he could get comms working again and heard the expected jeering from Liren. He could hear her obnoxious voice before she even hit the radio but let it go anyways. After enough abuse he reached out to her.

"Yeah fine...you wins. Want to gets some drinks when you can use your legs again? I'm getting a headache already and could usza drink. I can blackmail one of the officer's at central to gets us booze. Most of them are cheating on their wives anyways so that'll be easys."

He tried to reach out to Melia but the excitement kept her away.

Right well then, as per arrangements. I'll begin the debriefing.

Skirmish on the Trans-Atlantic.
[Participation] 65xp
[Eliminations] 25xp
[Late Penalty. Joins in after Turn 6.] -20 exp

Dragon Team.
[Held out 9 Turns]. [27]xp
[Bloodiest Side] [10]xp

Ugly Team.
Flag Elimination x1 [25]xp
Bloodiest Side x [10]xp

Lupe / Knight.
2/3 objetives make it past the finish. 40xp
Found Celine's Missing Shipment. [Special!]

As for the Money situation, I'll go ahead and transfer these directly to your account.
Lupe / Knight. [220] zp
Stipend [120] per team

Dragon / Ugly. [110 ]zp
Stipend [120] per team
Ugly Reimbursement .... 60zp
[Dragon gets doubled stipend.... 120zp ]
===

Upkeep.
Those who died or are injured must declare their repair costs for the benefit of their team.
Furthermore, Armor Rented out by the team must be maintained by the signatory

Melia gazed down at the contents of the crate, placing a hand on one of the weapons. Suddenly, the wail of a klaxon rose above the screeching of wheels, punctuating the sudden stop of a car in the distance. The announcement that followed was expected and she shut off the player if only to acknowledge the formalities.

>Seal the crate properly and make sure it's secure
>Just to verify suspicions, check the crane's operational range
>Await the Parasave and further instructions as instructed

Collect
>+65xp [Participation]
>-20xp [Late Penalty]
>I assume I don't collect on the 2/3 Objective since I'm technically not Lupe nor Knight
Subtotal: 45
Banked Xp: 25
Total: 65xp

>Further paperwork to be done later. Dinner nao.

[Melia]
=Status=
[AUGMENT + RECON]
HP: 16 MOV: 6 ACT: 2 STR: 7 COMP: 20 INT: 10

=Equipment=
• UF-M4 "Preventer" , RNG:6, AMM: 2 , DMG:6
Prone Shot: [50]x1 Move or Shoot Only
Drift Shot: [15]x1

• "Rift Cutters (Pair)" , RNG: Melee/(Str * 2 Throw), AMM: ∞, DMG:4+Dmg
Sword Arm (1H): 40x1
Twin Stabs (DualWield): 25x2
Knife Throw: 30x1 - Lose a Knife

=Inventory=

Traits:
Integrate weapons are sacrificed for stats
Can Spot

Skills:[V / G / D / M] [SKILLNAME] [SKILLNAME]
[All Fours] Fall Damage and Impact Damage from Force Collisions do not Stun or Damage
[Patience] If you do not act this turn, you gain 1 extra Act that's usable in the next 3 Turns

65xp/10zp

(small edit: there should also be mobility gear in the skills list as per the previous general thread. will fix later)

20 xp prior

65 xp participation
125 xp eliminations
27 xp held out 9 turns
10 xp bloodiest side

247 xp total

6 hp repairs for 18 zp

Collect:
>[Participation] 65xp
>[Flag Elimination x1] 25xp
>[Bloodiest Side] 10xp

>[Cloning repairs: 5hp] -10zp

Total:
>100xp, -10zp

Oh man, Kail really got me.
For a moment I thought Liren had shot me in the back.
Now I know what it feels like to travel in several directions at once.

>Claim
[Participation] 65xp
[Held out 9 Turns] 27xp
[Bloodiest Side] 10xp

102 total

>What is dragon doing about this money?

Collect:
>[Participation] 65xp
>[Flag Elimination x1] 25xp
>[Bloodiest Side] 10xp

>[Cloning repairs: 7hp] -14zp

Total:
>100xp, -14zp

Whaaaa....? Where am I? Last thing I remember was me looking for that other guy, then everything went black.

>Individual exp
=102exp

>Dragon's Money
110 [Personal funds]
240 [Stipend]

We'll needa Junior Treasury secretary to determine how these fund will be split

We'll be needin a Class rep [team leader] as well as a Quarter master. These responsibilities can be held in any combination thereof, so some poor bastard [not me] might end up doing all of em.

Augment are Bio so you heal for 12zp

That's not all of yours >:O

Personal funds is an even split. So everyone get's some of that

The stipend is a little more complicated. First is repairs then maintenance, then after that upgrades. Upgrades will go for whatever benefits the team the most so some people may receive more money than others depending on the circumstances.

As of right now Blue is sitting on an exp pile and can only really upgrade through money. Things like that will determine how it's done.

Or course I'm just throwing ideas out there.

"Hah. If that were true, nobody would use rifles for fear of their enemies coming for them stronger than before."

>65+25+27+10 = 127 xp
>Repair bill: 2z x 15 HP = 30z repair

If no one else steps up, I'll do everything.

If she could just move her arm, maybe she could pry her leg free? Just had to reach and--- no, her arm was stuck. That and at the wrong angle, so maybe that was why she couldn't move it? Oh. Oh man her hands were so spidery.

"W-what's that Stylish? A drink? S-sure, I've gotta buy Moore a drink to say I'm sorry... we can get a drink. You're cute. For a brain-hacking, screaming nerd that I intend to shoot at as often as possible, you dork. Sorry, I can't really hear you over the blood loss"

I'm still sorry!

Also sorry, that was my bad.

==LUPE Damage Assessment==
>Team Stipend [120] for Lupe

DAMAGE ASSESSMENT
>Lirin Ink: 5 HP -- 10 ZP
>EverGreen: 10 HP -- 30 ZP
>Johnny Smash: 15 HP - 30 ZP
>Stream: 9 HP - 27
>Chuck: Nil damage
COMBINED REPAIR COSTS FOR TEAM LUPE ON THE FIELD
>97

>120-97= 23 banked.
I suggest we just fast-track that payment with team funds. We're all suppressed and will not be seeing any more action for a while.
[Lupes] in favor, say Aye. Or gurgle, mumble, do it via sign language, or otherwise indicate with your currently functioning limbs.
>Team fund repair costs Y / N ?

>Participation [65]
>Eliminated Bob_Doe [25]
>Eliminated CH-4S (Assist) [25]
>Lupe [40]
>155 XP

Well about that I was considerin Team Rep if noone objected. It would only mean I have to okay team transfers and stuffs.

LEVEL UP:
>[Mutation UP] 50xp
>[HP UP] 50xp

[Moore]
=Status=
[Mutant Demo]
HP: 8/8 MOV: 4 ACT: 3 STR: 2 ACC: 15 INT: 10

=Equipment=
"Bomber" RNG: 4, ARC/BNC AMM: 2R DMG:4, Blast +4 AoE, Fire +2/turn
"Magnet Charge" x3 RNG: 2 DMG: 8 AoE: 4 (3+1)

=Inventory=
Grenades (Bomber Ammo) x16

=Skills=
[D] [Structural Awareness] Tap to apply Crushing damage to friendly explosives
[D] [Nitro] +1 AoE for explosions
[M] [Pyrosol] Burn 1HP to generate +1Dmg and +2RNG of Fire from your person. You may burn 2hp to create +1Aoe instead.

[Participant]65xp
[Late]-20xp
[Held]27xp
[Bloody]10xp
Total:82xp

>[Class Rep]/[TeamLead]
[Quartermaster]

>No objections.
>Suggest minor Stipend increase due to increased workload.

Team Ugly Upkeep:
[Moore]
5hp for 10zp
[Blue]
6hp for 18zp
[Bob Doe]
7hp for 14zp
>Missing post
[CH-4S]
A bunch of HP for a bunch of ZP

Total so far: -42zp

I'll be treasurer then.

-110zp payout
>Dragon
Blue, Rei and myself : 20zp
Signal : 10zp
>Auxiliary
Jackie, Burt: 20zp

-240zp stipend
Repairs from stipend
>Dragon
Blue : 18zp
>Auxiliary
Burt : 30 zp

192zp total

I hope this is fair for everyone?

Alright then I'll do everything in my power to leads us to glory.

As far as payouts go I'll be leaving that solely to Erica.

We'll have to reorder some of the payout since the Uglies might want some of that.

Claim:
[Participation] 65 xp
[Knight 2/3 Objs] 40 xp

Total:
105 XP

android repairs:
12 hp for 36 zp

Total:
-36 ZP

Burt, Jackie and Ugly, I hope you're ok with this breakdown?

-110zp payout break up
>Jackie 20zp
>Burt 20zp
>Ugly 20zp
>Dragon
>-Erica 5zp
>-Rei 5zp
>-Signal 5zp
>-Blue 35zp

From our own stipend for repairs to Burt and Blue.

-240zp stipend
Repairs from stipend
>Dragon
>Auxiliary

192zp total

I have to ask Proxy do we get exp for assists and revives?

>A drink? S-sure

"Alright cool" *That was easy*

>I've gotta buy Moore a drink to say I'm sorry...

"Huh yeah sure I guess he ca- *Eh, buy more drinks? Yeah Dragon makes bank but not tha-Oooh Moore happy bomb arson du-*

>You're cute.

"Wai? Whaa- *Does she even know she said that?! Please tell me that wasn't over comm-*

>For a brain-hacking, screaming nerd that I intend to shoot at as often as possible, you dork.

*There it is. Yep now my head hurts. Where are my headphones*

>65 xp [Participation]
>25 xp [Elimination]
>40 xp [Objective]
>???? [Special!]
[Total] 130 xp

>Injured for 9 damage (android, meaning 3 zp/hp)
>Injured for 27 zp worth of damages

>Return Shield and Hammer to Burt Jackson
Stream goes for a handshake for a match well fought, followed by clasped hands and a shallow bow to further the respect he has for the vanguard.

[Stream] =Android Recon=
HP: 2/11 ACT: 3 STR: 2
ACC: 20 INT: 20 MOV: 5

=Equipment=
UF-M4 "Preventer" (upon firing grants +1 Initiative)
[Rng 6r: Dmg 6: Ammo 2r]
-Prone Shot [70] x1 (Move/Shoot only)
-Drift Shot [35] x1 (Move+Shoot)
Rift Cutters x2 (Quickdraw)
[Rng 1-4; Dmg 6]
Sword Arm [60]x1
Twin Stab [45]x2 (Dual Wield)
Throw Knife [50]x1 -1 Knife

Skills: [Mobility Gear] [Patience]

The messy haired blonde stood with gun over her shoulder as she looked over the battlefield that had became of the bridge. Watching the medical teams and Team Leaders move about she finally was able to enjoy her nicotine. Such an embarrassing and frustrating loss. As Fierstrom finished with Burt, Erica approached.

"President Fierstrom, I'd like to apologize for the incident during the half way mark. Showing a mismatch in desires weakens everyone involved." She said to her senior with a bow after stamping out the cigarette.

Erica approached the downed student. "Thank you for standing with us in this match. I'm sure we all appreciate your help and I'll have your cut and pay for medical fees wired to your account as soon as I can." Turning away, she'd continue. "If you do want to join a Team, Dragon would welcome you openly."

Lirin chewed her way through the fourth pizza slice with calamatious disregard, pepperoni pieces pattering the clinical sheets. Paralyzed while nerves were being re-assembled and molded, she was doing her best to make up for it with excess motion chewing motions.

"Sho--mhh, are you gonna finish that, or....? Thankee, just pass it over.

Thanks for fighting today team, I'm proud of you all. You did pretty well, even if most of it was getting shot up. We tried, and then it all came down to the left field surprise. Big props for everyone!

Say, Miss Irons, Vanderbut.. Ahem, Sir Knight - what was in those boxes?"
>Inquire about the Special Celine Shipment

Okay guys, I need a sound off. Team Knight has:
>105xp each
>120zp collectively (we don't know what the deal is with the 220, so we are not touching it).

Can everyone who is part of Team Knight, and participated, please list your wounds? We'll use the funds to heal up as best we can.

mechanical repairs for 12 hp

>10 HP of biological healing.

Requests derived from this match

1) Make Tuning cost per stat shift, not per visit
2) Make shock and load give +2, MAYBE +2 initiative.

1r) Making it per visit limits the means that someone can alter themselves. This also applies weight between choices for anyone who wants to go Tuning or do something else.

Stream feels the current means for Tuning is fine as is. However, that's just how Stream feels, and they're a robot.

Except it's not. You can do it, AND everything else. If it was JUST tuning and absolutely nothing else? And it denied you access to other missions as well? Sure, great. But it doesn't do that.

>
>Approaching Fierstrom and returns 12 of the ZP from our team funds.
"There was an accounting error apparently, Team Knight was docked 10% of our stipend due to the actions of one of our members. This is the allotment we were over-awarded."

>7HP of biological healingg

>Participation 65XP
>Kills 25XP (Moore)
>Objectives 40XP
>Total 130XP

>120zp Start
>12*3=36zp Mechanical Healing for Symphony
>Correction, 8(not 10)*2=16zp Biological Healing for Hetros
>7*2=14zp Biological Healing
>10%=12zp Docked Fees Returned
>Total: 78zp costs
>Banked: 42zp for the time being.

Team Knight Book Keeping.

Well that was exciting

[Participation] 65xp
[Held out 9 Turns]. [27]xp
[Bloodiest Side] [10]xp

Dragon / Ugly. [110 ]zp

>Spend 110 XP to raise accuracy to 25
>Spend 50 ZP on rifle training 2
>Switching from Gunner to Recon \ Preventer

Meta : Unveiled
Class : Recon
XP : 12 ; ZP ; 85

HP 5 : 3+2 ; Str 2 ; Int 25 ; Act 2 ; Acc 25 ; Mov 6

Skills : Proper Lead, Patience
Learned : Technician, Overclock, Hold Breath, Combat High
Training : Rifle Rank 2
Unveiled : Promethius Gate

Preventer Kit
Range 6, Damage 6, Ammo 30, Reloads 2, Prone [60], Drift [15]

I'd be careful about spending that 110, it's not yours to spend. The rules for it are unclear. You'll notice makes account.

The 110 is individual reward, the 120 is the team stipend which is for the entire team. At least that is how I read it.

Formally claiming my
>65xp participation
>40xp 2/3rds objectives

Spending it on stats. 80xp on HP, bringing it up from 8 to 10 now that I'm healed.

Hetros Jistin
=Status=
Prodigy Meta, Recon Class, "Preventer" Kit
HP [10/10], Act 2, Str 4, Aim 30, Int 15, Mov 4

=Equipment=
>Body: Scout Uniform:
-+1HP, +1Mov, +2Items
>R.Hand: UF-M4 "Preventer"
-Rng: 6R, Dmg6, Ammo 2/2r30
-Prone Shot [85]x1, Move or Shoot Only
-Drift Shot [55]x1
>L.Hand: N/A

=Inventory=
>Rift Cutters*2
-Rng 1-8 (Throw), Dmg 8
-Sword Arm [70]x1, 1hnd
-Twin Stabs [55]x2, DualWield
-Knife Throw [60]x1, Lose Knife
>Binoculars
-Can Spot

Skills:
[Prod]: Fast Learner
[SumSpec]: Hide and Seek
[R]: Mobility Gear

=Training=
40xp
25zp
>VTC: Rifle Training[2]
>SumSpec: Hide and Seek

Just realized. I've actually got 7hp, upgraded to 9hp, forgot about the equipment.

So I have 50xp remaining.

CLAIMING MAH BOUNTY!

>Participation: 65xp
>2/3 objectives: 40xp
>Missing Shipment: SPECIAL! ???
>Gain 220zp

Subtotal:
>XP: 105 + 9 = 114xp
>ZP: 220 + 10 = 230zp

PURCHASING TIME!

>Increase ACC: 22 + 23 + 24 + 25 = 94xp
>Purchase 1 rank in Rifle Training: 25zp
>Purchase 1 rank in Weapon Systems:Biped: 30zp

Total:
XP: 114 - 94 = 20xp
ZP: 230 - 25 -30 = 175zp

>Requesting cost to purchase assault rifle
>Requesting clarification on impact of shield ranks on block score

JOHNNY'S SEMI-FINAL STATS

HP: 19/15 + 4
ACT: 2
STR: 6 + 4
ACC: 26
INT: 10
MOV: 4

Sub Systems
Ballistic Calculator (+10% Dodge against projectiles)

Class: Vanguard
Skills:
(-) Charge
(+) Driving Blow
(+) Pre-Game Lifting (+4 STR)

Training:
MWEP Rank 1 (+5 ACC)
Rifle Rank 1 (+5 ACC)

Main Hand: Hammer: 1-2 RNG, 8 CRUSH
JAB: +1 RNG, 30% (single)
SMASH: 40% Front Arc
Off Hand: Star Shield: Atk: 2, Def: 3
Passive Block +10 Cover
Full Block +30 Cover, ½ Move

not every single person on the team gets 220zp.

It's probably going to be split between the teams.

Don't just spend it.

See Actions will be redacted when in-thread clarification is provided.

The student standing behind and to the side of Fierstrom, seemingly never leaving this post for a moment since the upperclassman's initial introduction, finally steps forward to her superior's side. The girl rises nearly a full head higher than the regal leader, but the imposing presence was nothing in comparison to the mechanical arm poking out from the left sleeve of her school uniform.

It's design was outdated by centuries, it's sharp features practically rooted in antiquity compared to the sleek cyberlimbs of other students. The jet black finish had long since faded, and the metal was potmarked by an untold number of scratches, dents, and other various imperfections from old impacts and abuse.

"An interesting outcome. Despite their initial loses, they managed to push through."

Her voice is quiet, almost tired. She holds up her mechanical limb, for a moment examining the oily black liquid running through the hydraulics visible under the joints, apparently lost in thought, or her mind was in another place entirely.

"They remembered the objective comes above all else though. It reminds me of..."

Trailing off, she blinks, before rubbing the dim scar crossing the bridge of her nose and smiling wistfully.

"No, nevermind. Sponsors you said? Excellent."

Please forgive everything about this image.

youtube.com/watch?v=aU25-PyizhI&index=5&list=PL300ktMVZEzp2okYWrD52ZRd4bTLCEc7L

Further Money Clarifications.

As for the Money situation, I'll go ahead and transfer these directly to your account.
Lupe / Knight. [220] zp >[These are split between Team Lupe and Team Knight]
Stipend [120] per team > These are split between your official team.

Dragon / Ugly. [110 ]zp >[These are split between Team Dragon and Team Ugly]
Stipend [120] per team > These are split between your official team.
Ugly Reimbursement .... 60zp > These are split between Team Ugly Members
[Dragon gets doubled stipend.... 120zp > These are split between Dragon Members

// Good News ! After the UF Ministry appraised our work, individual awards will be given to participants ! For their clever use of tactics. //

PR Boost.... 25zp per participant [All of Ral Gran were split between who should win ! #Kashin and #DragonsGate are huge !]

UF Millitary College of RalGran ...... 10zp per participant. [Much tweaking of weapons systems is needed if we're to match the might of the prehistoric Rex ! Thanks for the combat data !]

Foreign Aid... the UF effort to promote the struggles of fleeing refugees found much needed stock sources with this battle ! ......10zp per actor [??]

" Do they think this is some kind of show ? "

Many fans send their thanks for destroying their sponsored vehicles . . .
5zp per vehichle you smashed ??

Proxy Command reads the rest of the cheques...
" These are all useless and tacky so I'll just hold on to them until you're old enough to read these "

" Those boxes ? Well you werent here for it but right before the rift monsters spawned all over Ral Gran there was a munitions fire and all the ammo for the Battery Department literally went up in smoke. Because of the reconstruction effort it's been queued so far down in the list that we might not see an anti armor dept this year. So a few ... uhm favors from contacts and ordered maaaaaybe a few dozen or so crates from a Llama trading company. I'm glad you found out where it was held too, I was worried none of it was going to see the match but I had... a feeling ?" She winked.

Well now that they're home safe, Hana and I will be checking them for bombs, our K university friends have been a huge help too, searching the net for possible subterfuge with our order. Ah well I'm babbling at this point. I'll see you around, scribble ! "

Thank you for the pizza, Celine--- ahem

You heard the head-master!
220 split between team Lupe and Team Knight!

On the Field out there, we had
Knights Hetros, Symphony and Kail
along with
Lupes Stream, Smash, Evergreen, Liren and Chuck
and
Melia

That's [9] people splitting [220], for +[24] ZP per person!
Then there are 4 ZP carry over

This means
Team Knight gets +[2] ZP to their Stipend
Team Lupe gets +[2] ZP to their Stipend
--

Knights and Rabbits, please do me a favour and link this post so I can keep track of your moneys moneys.

--
[Accounting]
>+24 ZP from 220
>+25 ZP from PR
>+10 ZP from Military College
>+10 ZP from Foriegn Aid
>+20 for 6 vehicles smashed (car, car, truck, truck, car car)
== 89

>Lupe Team Funds at 25 ZP

>claim 45ZP

And now that the battle is over, it's training time !
>spend 30XP to raise Mov from 3 to 5 (Fast Learner)
>spend 40XP to raise Str from 4 to 6
>spend 50XP to raise HP from 5 to 7

[Kail]
=Prodigy Demolitions=
HP 9/9 | ACT 2 | Acc 30 | Mv 5 | Str 6 | Int 15 | XP : 10 | ZP : 45
=Equipment=
Demolitions Uniform (+2HP, +2 items)
Bomber (Ammo 2/2, 4dmg, Aoe 4+1 Bounce, Arc, Lob ([30]×1), Blast ([35]×Aoe), Fire ([--]×Aoe)) Ammo ×16
Magnet Charges ×3 (Dmg 8, Aoe 3+1, Range Str (4), Throw ([20]×1), Detonate ([50int]×Aoe)
=Skills=
[Meta] Fast Learner
[Class] Nitro, Rubber Bone

CORRECTING BOUNTY!

>Split victory money: 24zp
>PR: 25zp
>UF thingy: 10zp
>Foreign Aid: 10zp
>Smashed vehicles: 10zp (I guess the truck I hit counts?)

SUBTOTAL: 10 + 24 + 25 + 10 + 10 + 10 = 89zp

PURCHASES IN STILL VALID! WOO!

New remaining ZP: 89 - 25 - 30 = 34zp

>Reiterating request for price of assault rifle

" The deal went off without a hitch I suppose. Their princess came on the board and pleaded their case just as she promised. And just like that we got the contract, see ? I could do without that Gaudy company emblem however..."
Miriam lifted her head up from her phone for the first time in over an hour,
" Ice, is something bothering you ? You even forgot your [Dragon] Armband... "

>Acquire 69 zp (not counting the car Stream was smashed into since it was not voluntary)
>Holding funds for the time being.

"No, nothing is the matter. My mistake."

The tall student fishes in her pocket with her flesh and blood hand for a moment, pulling out the forgotten accessory before wrapping it around her jet black prosthetic.

"Careless of me..."

Thank you for the pizza, Celine--- ahem

You heard the head-master!
220 split between team Lupe and Team Knight!

On the Field out there, we had
Knights Hetros, Symphony and Kail
along with
Lupes Stream, Smash, Evergreen, Liren and Chuck
and
Melia

That's [9] people splitting [220], for +[24] ZP per person!
Then there are 4 ZP carry over

This means
Team Knight gets +[2] ZP to their Stipend
Team Lupe gets +[2] ZP to their Stipend
--

Knights and Rabbits, please do me a favour and link this post so I can keep track of your moneys moneys.

--
[Accounting]
>+24 ZP from 220
>+25 ZP from PR
>+10 ZP from Military College
>+10 ZP from Foriegn Aid
>+30 for 6 vehicles smashed (car, car, truck, truck, car car)
== 99

>Lupe Team Funds at 25 ZP

Right.

>Some discussion was had that lead to
>Collect 40xp (2/3 objetives make it past the finish.)
Banked: 65
Total: 105

>Collect 25zp (PR Boost)
>Collect 10zp (UF Millitary College of RalGran)
>Collect 10zp (Foreign Aid)
Subtotal: 45zp
Banked: 10zp
Total: 55zp

>Purchase Shotgun -10zp (45zp remaining)
>Integrate Shotgun into Right Arm
>Switch to Vanguard
>Gain Driving Blow
>Gain Cleave
>Purchase Pitching Arm (-80xp) (Subtotal: 25xp left)
Total xp remaining: 25
---

[Melia]
=Status=
[AUGMENT + VANGUARD]
HP: 19(15+4) MOV: 5 ACT: 2 STR: 7 COMP: 20 INT: 10

=Equipment=
• Hammer
[Rch 1-2 : Atk 8Crsh]
Jab: +1Rng, [30] x1 (Single)
Smash: [40] x1 (Frn Arc)

• Buckler(?) Shield
Passive Block: (Tap) +10Cov
Full Block: (Act) +30Cov, 1/2Mov

=Inventory=

Traits:
Integrate weapons are sacrificed for stats
Ballistic Calculator +10 Dodge chance against non critical projectiles
**Shotgun Arm?

Active Skills:[V / G / D / M] [SKILLNAME] [SKILLNAME]

Inactive Skills:
[All Fours] Fall Damage and Impact Damage from Force Collisions do not Stun or Damage
[Patience] If you do not act this turn, you gain 1 extra Act that's usable in the next 3 Turns
[Mobility Gear] Vertical space is traversable ; May end turns on walls or ceilings
[Driving Blow] (Tap) Double Str of next attack
[Cleave] Target the front arc with one Melee Action
[Pitching Arm] Objects can be Thrown at Str x 3 Rng

25xp/ 45zp

>claim 24ZP (New total : 69)

(Donate my share of 24zp to the K kids)

" Hi we got some surplus wares, feel free to snag them while the going is hot ! We switch wares twice a quarter :v "

>C: Request for 3 zp from Lupe Team Funds for following:
>=Preventer
>=RG-XMI
>=x10 AP Rounds [Preventer Ammo]

Rolled 4, 3 = 7 (2d10)

>youtube.com/watch?v=Bi-DNQHUQnY

>Bang! Bang! Duck, swing, reload, aim --- argh!
The hat, that damnable black hat; that was the hardest part. It was mocking her, perched on top of the final target dummy that she kept missing. The wall of the live-fire training room behind the hat was easy enough to hit, monolithic grey absorbers dented with the last fifty seven heavy calibre revolver rounds she’d put absolutely near where she wanted them.

Maybe the sixtieth try would be better. It was the wrist, right? It had to be. The movies made it look so easy. Lirin forced herself back off the ground, rolled her shoulder to dispel the growing cramp then scooped up her own white that once *again* gotten lost and took steadying breath. The timer on the wall said 0:08. Progress. Lirin dug out the revolver rounds, slid them one by one into the chamber. Steadied herself with a glance around the six target dummies she’d set up.

“I’m afraid, Pardners, this town…”
It was in the wrist, all she had to was move fluidly and then

“Just ain’t quite”

Draw the gun, get the first dented dummy, watch the bullet spin out of the barrel and the orange flare of gas expand – got it - then pivot and exchange at the 2nd target as the first bullet reaches the midpoint of its path – yes! – sidestep and get the third as the first bullet hits – YES – shoot the fourth and no, no too slow too slow, duck, DUC--

The timer hit 0.07. The two remaining blackhatted dummies fired their wired-in guns. She could see the bullets in flight, spinning, passing by the one she’d just shot enough that they scratched in mid-air, slow sparks spinning away. Could seem them glide closer and closer and close enough to impact against her body armor, metal fragments expanding like a slow unravelleing, light glinting of metal shrapnel . Lirin was flung on her back, on the ground with two new bruises. Out of breath. In pain.

“big… enough”
Her dollar store cowboy hat floated in the air then drifted down to settle on her face.
“for all of us”

Try number sixty-one would do it. Just had to lie here for a while and get the feeling in her arms back.
--
>Sorry for that

>Pay 100 xp to Upgrade Mutation to Lvl 3

(9,5) [Accelerated Homeostasis] - 1 hp for 1 move, 3 hp for 1 act [tap]
lvl 2 [Accelerated Homeostasis] - 1 hp for +1 trigger pull on Semi-Auto fire

Collect
>+65xp[Participation]
>+40xp[2/3 Objetives]
>[105 Total]

>10hp x -3zp = -30zp repair cost
(I think team Lupe will pay for my repairs)

claim 50zp
Claim 24zp
>banked 20
>[total 89zp]

"Hmm, so many item's well not really, but ooh! Syringes gurenteed to bring you back from the dead, also noting that noone in my team can survive a det charge except me, well these little syrngies might be more useful than i thought, lets see if i can get this to work."
>spend 10zp to get my own assult rifle
>spend 20 xp to get battle rhythm
>Spend 20 zp to get two re-boot
>Become almost broke
[Name]
=Status=
[Android+Gunner]
HP:12/12 ACT:3 STR: 1
ACC:30+ INT:20+ MOV:4/4
=Equipment=
UF-M3"Assault" RNG:4 AMM: 10/10 Mag: 3/3 DMG:4,
Kit skill: battle rhythm: When ammo=0 tap reload at the end of your turn
ITEMS: 2xRe-boot:Revive suppresed people for 50% health.
Skills: [+Tight squeeze] [Pitching arm], [+Hold breath],
Zenny: 5zp, Exp:40p

>Claim +5 zp for participating in smashing a car
>69+5
>74 zp Total

>Purchase [RG-XMI] (10 zp)
Rng: 4r Ammo: 9R∞ Dmg: 4En
*CC: 2 space or less distance between target = +15 Acc
[/]Prototype: 6% Shot Failure 4% Overload
=Snap [40]x1 =Pulse [20]x3
>Purchase [UF-M4 "Preventer"] (14 zp)
Rng: 6r Ammo 2R Dmg: 6
*+1 Initiative upon firing
=Prone Shot [50]x1 (Move or Shoot in the turn) =Drift Shot [15]x1
>Purchase 30 Preventer Rounds (3 zp)
>Purchase 10 Preventer AP Rounds (6 zp)

>Ending zp [31]

>Tuning visit 1: Str -1 /+10 Acc
[Str 1] [Acc 30]
>Tuning Visit 2: Int -15/+1 Act
[Int 5] [Act: 4]

>-15 zp:visit = -30 zp
>1 zp remaining

>Ending Stats:
[Stream] =Android Recon=
[HP: 2/11] [ACT: 4] [STR: 1]
[Acc: 30] [INT: 5] [MOV: 5]
-Learned Skills: Mobility Gear, Patience

>Ending Equipment:
=UF-M4 "Preventer"
Standard Rounds x30
AP Rounds x10
=RG-XMI
∞ Ammunition

>Donate 1 zp in Lupe Team Bank

Evergreen thanks Stream via AndroidChan

[EverGreen]
=Android Recon=
Health 11/11 | Act 4 | Strength 1 | Accuracy 30 | Intel 5 | Movement 5

=Equipment=
UF-M3 RNG 4 | DMG 4 | Ammo 10x5
Single [70]x1 | Burst [50]x3 | Auto [40]xA
Rift Cutters RNG 1/3 | DMG 5
SwordArm [70]x1 | TwinStab [55]x2 | KnifeThrow [30]x1

=Inventory= 95zp | 105xp
-
-

=Skills=
Machine Spirits
[R]Mobility Gear
[R]Proper Lead

Stream didn't even know they had the app installed.

Oh hello, Mr QQQ.
Serependitious timing on those Revolvers, I'll just go ahead and buy some.

>Buy 2 UF-M1 Revolvers [20zp]
>Buy 2 RG-XMI [20]zp
>Buy 3x HaxDie [8zp]
>Buy SideArm 1 [20zp]
>76 total
>109-36 = 33.

---
>Pick up Focus: Imbue [100]XP
>Grab that MageLight Head Hat

[Liren Ink]
=Active=
[Mutant]
Health [7/7] Act [3/3] Strength [2] Competence [15/15] Int [10]
Movement [6]
Xp [100] ZP [33]
=Equipment=
UF-M1 6x36
[32]x1, [22]x2

UF-M1 6x36
[32]x1, [22]x2

Holographic On-Site
VM 100/100
Invade / Bridge / Freeze / ACT

Hardlight Channeler 6x2
[25]x1, [5]x2

=Inv [ 2 / 2]=
3x HaxDie
2x HardLight Emit
=Skills=
lvl 2 [Accelerated Homeostasis] - 1 hp for +1 trigger pull on Semi-Auto fire
[G] Don’t Blink [Bo] Focus: Imbue
[VR] Digital 1, SideArm 1

[Lockered]
UF-M2, 4D-4R [6/6]x24
Crack [25]x4
2x RG-XMI
4En-4R 900
[40]x1, [20]x3, CC, [ProtoType]

[UnE]
[G] Combat High
[H] Ghost.ai

correcting sheet

Team : Magic
Meta : Unveiled
Class : Recon
XP : 12 ; ZP ; 30

HP 5 : 3+2 ; Str 2 ; Int 25 ; Act 2 ; Acc 25 ; Mov 6

Skills : Proper Lead, Patience
Learned : Technician, Overclock, Hold Breath, Combat High
Training : Rifle Rank 2
Unveiled : Promethius Gate

Preventer Kit
Range 6, Damage 6, Ammo 30, Reloads 2, Prone [60], Drift [15]

LVL3 Accelerated Homeostasis.

Dodge +: You can overwatch a dodge action. It will dodge absolutely anything that is slower than light and has confirmed a hit on you. Your rating is Mov+Acc. This figure may increase/decrease depending on your stats at the time of execution. Upon dodging you may designate a movement destination.

Okay team. This is what we gots so far...

-110zp payout break up
>Jackie 20zp
>Burt 20zp
>Ugly 20zp
>Dragon
>-Erica 5zp
>-Rei 5zp
>-Signal 5zp
>-Blue 35zp

From our own stipend for repairs to Burt and Blue.

-240zp stipend
Repairs from stipend
>Dragon
>Auxiliary

192zp total

And...this is what gets now...So by quick accounts everyone gets

>25zp PR Boost #DragonsGate #TeamSmaug
>10zp UF Millitary College of RalGran
>10zp Foreign Aid (Totally now Kashir insurgents)

===== +45zp Get Everyone =====

Updated list. Dont forget your reciept and to change your weapon registration to match your loadout. That way the sorters know who's packing what.

>[Dragon][Ag-R01.M1.M1] Johnny Name

It's not too bad and you get used to it

To translate its.
[Teamname][Meta-ClassVariant.Hand1.Hand2.FreeHand]

Claim:

[PR Boost] 25 zp
[Military College] 10 zp
[Foreign Aid] 10 zp
[Vehicles Hit] 10 zp
[from 220] 24 zp

79 zp in personal bank

(No time to look at this right now. Will post in about 10ish hours)

Also, to make it more official:
>Donate my share of 24zp to the Kashin students with a card signed by Melia and anyone else wanting to sign.

>Buy 30 AP rounds for the preventer.

"So I've been thinking. And I believe I'm just not cut out for that whole demolitions thing. I mean sure, I exploded Moore... And I feel pretty bad about that, he looked so happy. But that's not the matter.

So I'll be a Vanguard ! I don't care that the Augmented guys are beefier, stronger, and faster than me. It just... Feels right."

>switch class to Vanguard
>buy my very own Hammer kit (-15ZP, 54 left
>buy a pair of Rift Cutters (-8ZP, 46 left)
>buy Charge+ (-10XP, 0 left)

[Kail]
=Prodigy Vanguard=
HP 11/11 | ACT 2 | Acc 30 | Mv 5 | Str 6 | Int 15 | XP : 0 | ZP : 46
=Equipment=
Vanguard Uniform (+4HP, 1 item)
Crusher (Atk8, Crushing, rng1-2, Jab (rng+1 [30]×1), Smash [40]×1 front arc)
Buk1r (Atk2 Def3, Passiv Blok (tap, +10 cover), Full Blok (act, +30 cover, halved mov)
Rift Cutters ×2 (Atk 4+, rng 1-12, Sword Arm ([40]×1 1hnded), Twin Stabs ([25]×2, Dual wielded), Knife Throw ([30]×1, lose a knife)
=Skills=
[Slots] : [Charge] [Driving Blow]
[Kit]Charge+(Buk1r)
[Meta] Fast Learner
[Class] Nitro, Rubber Bone

Posting update

[Stream] =Android Recon= 0 zp | 130 xp
[HP: 11/11] [ACT: 4] [STR: 1]
[Acc: 30] [INT: 5] [MOV: 5]
-Learned Skills: Mobility Gear, Patience

++[UF-M4 "Preventer"] (14 zp)
Rng: 6r Ammo 2R Dmg: 6
*+1 Initiative upon firing
=Prone Shot [80]x1 (Move or Shoot in the turn) =Drift Shot [45]x1
{S. R x30| AP R x10}
+[RG-XMI] (10 zp)
Rng: 4r Ammo: 9R∞ Dmg: 4En
*CC: 2 space or less distance between target = +15 Acc
[/]Prototype: 6% Shot Failure 4% Overload
=Snap [70]x1 =Pulse [50]x3

"I have been talking to our superiors about certain matters, and have come to share my findings. Augments, anyone planning to use a shield, and anyone planning to use more than one piece of gear with the same kit skill may wish to listen."

>Holding two shields both hands extends your blocking arc.
>Cover from multiple shields stack, but using full cover sets your mov to 0.
>Integrated weapons are only an integrated weapon as long as you have that hand free; you can hold weapons and items in an integrated hand, but you lose all properties and attacks of the integrated hand until your hand is free again.
>You may always use any kit skills granted by integrated equipment at any time, regardless of whether or not the hand is free.
>Kit skills only need to be purchased once, even if you have more than one item with the same skill.
>Kit skill cooldowns are per skill, not per item.

"And lastly:"

>The +10 cover bonus from the buk1r's passive bloc currently stacks for a total +20 if you have two buk1r's equipped in each hand's Free Slot, [b]however this may change in the near future[/b]. Buyer beware if you decide to try this.

>also buy the Buk1r (-12ZP, 34 left)

>>Integrated weapons are only an integrated weapon as long as you have that hand free; you can hold weapons and items in an integrated hand, but you lose all properties and attacks of the integrated hand until your hand is free again.

To explain another way, an arm integrated with a machinegun holds a sword. It is effectively a sword arm until they drow that sword with a tap and switch to shooting.

>>You may always use any kit skills granted by integrated equipment at any time, regardless of whether or not the hand is free.

There's a limitation here actually. An integrated kit skill on one arm only applies to the weapon it's holding. It's not possible to stack 4 kit skills on one weapon for example. 2 ..or 3 is about the highest possible.

>>Kit skills only need to be purchased once, even if you have more than one item with the same skill.

Granted, Kit skills are exclusive to that kit. So Speedload on a Shotgun is not the same as Speedload on a Revolver. Skills are exclusive to the weapons you're holding.

Despite being Juniors it seems like you know your stuff. Are you a friend of Alistair by any chance ?

"As of this moment, I do not believe I can say, but I certainly would not be adverse to it. He seems like a very knowledgeable individual, and certainly a more reasonable and cooler head than some of the other team leaders."

Claim:
>[PR Boost] 25zp
>[Military College] 10zp
>[Foreign Aid] 10zp
Total: 45zp

Done and done.
I'll take you up on that drink anytime.

Love can bloom, even on a battlefield!

Aw, Kail, that was a spectacular explosion!
I was blown away by that performance of yours!

" Hmm well that's just as good, he gave me intructions to send this note to him if I meet someone I can trust and then to tell you to find 2 others that fit the same bill and then go to him. It seems something might be going down. Say you heard about that munitions fire that occured about a month ago ?"

"Ah, right, I should collect on this."

>25zp PR
>10zp College
>10zp Aid
>15zp Cars: Red Bubble Car, Johnny's car, Symphony's Car.

>20zp Merc payout.

"Munitions fire? Only what circulated through the academy halls. I suspect that there is something more to it, then?"

Team Ugly
>Revive/Repairs Cost:
--
Moore: -10zp (5hp*2zp)
Clyde: -6zp (3hp*2zp)
Bob Doe: -10zp (5hp*2zp)
CH-4S: -30zp (10hp*3zp)
--
Total: -56zp
Stipend Remaining: 64zp

>Payout: 20zp
--
Bob Doe: 5zp
Clyde: 5zp
CH-4S: 10zp

All that's left to tally up now is individual gains from:

"As for the two others, I believe I already have the right kind of people in mind. Lirin and Moore should be more than capable of this task. Is Alister in his team room currently?"

Mistakes were made. I only smashed one car with my face.
>Remove 25 ZP
>Remove superflous experimental guns bought with invisible money
>Sort out this awful charsheet

[Liren Ink]
=Active=
[Mutant]
Health [7/7] Act [3/3] Strength [2] Acc [15/15] Int [10] Mov [6]
Xp [0] ZP [13]
=Equipment=
UF-M1 5D-3R 6x36 +UF-M1 5D-3R 6x36
[65]x1, [45]x2 + CC15 / half for dual wield
[Buckler] - [tap] [10] | block [30]
Hardlight Channeler 6x2 | VM 100/100
Invade / Bridge / Freeze / ACT
[25]x1, [5]x2
=Inv [ 2 / 2]=
3x HaxDie
Hardlight Emitter x2
=Skills=
lvl2 - 1 hp for +1 trigger pull on Semi-Auto fire [tap]
lvl3Dodge +: Rating is Mov+Acc. Will dodge absolutely anything that is slower than light and confirmed hit on you. Upon dodging, designate a movement destination
[G] Don’t Blink [Bo] Focus: Imbue
[VR] Digital 1, SideArm 1

In the aftermath of the fight, Balor will show up with his camera to get photographs of the scene and the participants.

[Balor]
=Unveiled Demo=
HP 5/5 | ACT 2 | Acc 20 | Mv 3 | Str 2 | Int 25 | XP : 0 | ZP : 25
=Equipment=
Demo Uniform (+2HP, 2 item)
Bomber (Atk 4+4(blast)/+2/r(Fire), rng 4 arc/bnc, lob( [30+20]×1), blast[40]×AOE )/fire([--]xAOE)
Mag Charges x3 (Atk 8 AOE*3) (Throw to stick ([20+20]x1)) Detonate([55+25)xAOE
=Skills=
[Slots] : [Detonation Tests 1]
[Kit]n/a
[Meta] Tera Gate
[Class] Timed Detonations, Rubber Bone

Total XP: 105
Total ZP: 79

ZP Purchases:

>Tuning visit for 15 zp
>Get Dextrous Tuning = -1 str, +10 acc = new stats are 1 str, 30 aim
>Get Optical Tuning = -15 int, +1 act = new stats are 4 act, 5 int
>Rifle Training Rank 1 for 25 zp
>RG-XMI pistol for 10 zp
>M4 Preventer sniper rifle for 14 zp
>30x M4 rounds for 3 zp
>20x AP rounds for 12 zp
Total ZP remaining: 0

>Switch to Recon
>Gain Patience
>Gain Mobility Gear
>-1 HP in switch from Gunner
>+1 move

[Symphony]

=Status=
Android Recon
HP 11/11
Act 4
Str 1
Aim 30
Int 5
Mov 5

=Equipment=
UF-M4 Preventer
Rng 6r, Dmg 6, Ammo 2/2, Reload 30
Prone Shot: [85]x1 Move or Shoot Only
Drift Shot: [50]x1
[*] Upon firing, get +1 initiative

=Inventory=
1. RG-XMI pistol
Rng 4r, Dmg 4en, Ammo 9/9, Reload alpha?
Snap: [40]x1
Pulse: [20]x3
[*]CC: targets within 2 spaces grant +15 hit bonus
[/]Prototype: 6% shot failure, 4% overload

2. 20 AP rounds

=Skills=
[Mobility Gear] Vertical space is traversable ; May end turns on walls or ceilings
[Hold Breath - Gunner] Tap +10 Acc. Disables movement for 1 Turn
[Combat High - Gunner] Scoring an Elimination gives you a +10 Competence until the end of Encounter

In Storage:
- M1 assault rifle
- x5 M1 ammo clips

XP: 105 | ZP: 0

I will be contesting this Payout break up.
Dragons gains 50zp out of this.
Ugly gains 20zp out of this.
The mercs gain 40zp out of this.

Feels like Ugly is being treated as a single merc.

" I suppose you can say that. Here, he lives in the same warehouse building as Celine. He doesn't have his address listed but Lupe does, the team HQ should be above that floor. And of course don't forget that note. It's strictly confidential.

As for the munitions fire, It happened the morning before the rift opened. and it broke hell out on the on the school's inner perimeter. Which easily cut our effort to fight the Rift threat in half. Just as luck would have it the monsters that fled took to the Helena and ... well. I'm sure you know the rest. If you go down the downtown quarter you'll see the damage that fire dealt to the whole neighborhood before making your way to the Old Warehouse. Tell Celine that I'll be needing 2 boxes tomorrow if you happen to see her. "

>Spend 30 xp to increase Mov from 3 to 5
>Spend 30 xp to increase Aim from 30 to 32
>Total XP: 100-30-30= 40 xp

Still waiting on the final zp payment before spending

Updated Sheet
Prodigy Meta, Gunner Class, UF-M3 Assault Kit
HP 7, ACT 2, STR 4, AIM 32, INT 15, MOV 5

Inventory:
>UF-M3 Assault
-RNG 4
-DMG 4
-AMMO 4
-SINGLE [40]x1
-BURST [20]x3
-AUTO [10]xA
>5 Magazines

>Body: Gunner Uniform
- +2HP, +2 ITEM SLOTS
>R.HAND: UF-M3 Assault
-RNG 4
-DMG 4
-AMMO 10
-SINGLE [40]x1
-BURST [20]x3
-AUTO [10]xA
>L.HAND: (N/A)
Skills: [Hold Breath],[Combat High],[Fast Learner]

Hold Breath: Tap 10 ACC Disable Movement for 1 turn
Combat High: Scoring an elimination gives you a +10 competence until end of encounter
Fast Learner: Double Stat gain

XP: 40
ZP: ???

Fine by me. Just keep in mind which metas need the money more.

>110 split 9 ways = 12z each
>giving remaining 2z to Blue who gets 14z

Decide however you want to split that between your teams

Thank you, I will.

Team Ugly
>Revive/Repairs Cost:
--
Moore: -10zp (5hp*2zp)
Clyde: -6zp (3hp*2zp)
Bob Doe: -10zp (5hp*2zp)
CH-4S: -30zp (10hp*3zp)
--
Total: -56zp
Stipend Remaining: 64zp

>Payout: 48zp (12*4)
--
Moore: 6zp
Bob Doe: 12zp
Clyde: 12zp
CH-4S: 18zp

>Reimbursement: 60zp
--
Moore: 15zp
Bob Doe: 15zp
Clyde: 15zp
CH-4S: 15zp

>Team Ugly Payout Totals
--
Moore Total: 21zp
Bob Total: 27zp
Clyde Total: 27zp
CH-4S Total: 33zp
Stipend Total: 64zp

All that's left to tally up now is individual gains from: With that out of the way, that leaves me with 66zp.