Bitcoin has stayed quiet for too long. It's scary. WTF is coming next

Bitcoin has stayed quiet for too long. It's scary. WTF is coming next

Not sure but I'm loving it. It lets altcoins moon. I wish it was stable like this all the time.

Major spike, 14-15K by EOY, followed by correction down to ~12K, steady climb to 25K by EOY2018.

Cap this.

>bitcoin sideways for 12 hours
>autistic retards start pumping random trashcoins all over the place like XPD
>cryptokitties clog ETH

Why does this chaos pervade?

>bitfinex swaps sides
>trolling on bch has stopped
>bitstamp falseflag

you're deluded if you think EOY2K18 is 25K

It actually will be more than 50K

screencap this

Quiet? Have you been living under a rock for the past 2 months?

rise soon

it's like when the teacher leaves the room of special ed class and all the kids start screaming and throwing their poop at eachother

You're both children. 100k eoy 18. 1,000,000 by 2020 and then anywhere from 50,000,000 - 250,000,000 by 2040

at least 40k anyways, thats the average minimum of most expert assumptions made to date. though some say 100k and can make a reasonable argument. hodl anyways

>250,000,000

Oh, so just a market cap of 20 times the current world economy? Cool.

No growth all of 2018. Screencap this.

Easily achievable once 1% of the world is using crypto as personal storage of wealth

Let the dinosaur hibernate and have only 5% gains a month.

It's alts season of sun.

WE JUST PASSED EOS MARKETCAP!

It went 2x in a month.

Precisely why it's okay for it to chill a while and stop cucking alts.

A healthy market cannot have one player completely dominating the other players.

>What is 2040's world economy
>What is slow and steady loss of bitcoins
>What is most bitcoins are in cold storage and global reserve

That will be what makes bitcoin a bubble, when 90% of it is never even traded. This btw is how most money today is a bubble as well, countries sit on trillions of dollars of reserve USD that theoretically has the 'value' of trillions of USD, but only because it never enters the market. These countries then spend their time threatening to dump on each other.

>Tfw you realise all money is just artificial scarcity.

>It went 2x in a month
You know what else 2xed in a month? Tether

Smart money is getting out while dumb money buys every small dip.

>expert

25k HAHAAHAHAHAHA topkek. We wwnt 970 ->> 12k this year. I expect at least 75k next year

I really don't get why people expect other people to hold after it goes 15k let's say. At some point people are set you'd think they would cash out.

I know. I'm not even in btc, I know it will crash soon.

This is actually what I'm thinking, I'm thinking of getting out completely of BTC in next 2 weeks. How much gains will I miss?

All these people expecting BTC to keep 2xing lmao, just how many tethers do they need to keep this up? If Tether gets shutdown, expect BTC to be stagnant as a fucking rock after dropping.

Once it reaches 15k people look at 20k. At 20k they look at 50k and so on.

store of value, what a load of crap. Once the jew boys short it with futures it will be falling in price...

Many will short but many will also buy calls. Futures go both ways

they stopped printing tether
get out right now

Uh, 250m is a bit much, yes. But I don't find it hard to believe that the world economy will grow a LOT by 2040.
I think it grew more in the 20th century than in the previous 5 centuries or some crazy shit like that, and it looks like 21th century is going to have even faster growth

Take a look at the price on Korean exchanges. it's almost $14k there. Arbitrage between Korean exchanges and bitfinex/gdax will push the price above $12k soon. Then btc will rise to $13k in no time. It's exactly the same that happened after bitcoin broke $10k for the first time.

explain me Tether

Dumbass. This instantly become impossible once BTC and assclowns like you opted to allow BTC onto CME. Will NEVER happen. This creates wealth wordlwide. The fact that you think this can still happen now that BANKSTERS have their hands on it makes me lol in my pants.

It is

>bad news
>panic sales
>rebuy at 3k
as always

>RSI 84.6...

people will wait until they can cash out into something other than fiat

personally I wait until I can buy goods and services that I actually want / need

I dont even know what to buy anymore. I feel like selling everything except maybe XRP. And just forget about it for a week or 2

How does Tether actually work?

Like where do they get their money from?

So what?

>Plowing ATHs
>staying quiet
GTFO normie

next on CBS Evening News... a bunch of normies saying "BitCoin!"

>rage and global reserve
i don't think you know how btc is traded or mined

dubs and then trips of truth
exactly what i do, a big purchase justifies the fee in my mind (fee in BTC i mean, not fiat)

Bitfinex is putting all the tethers into XMR instead. Exit scam ongoing.
Not even making this up

You dumbmotherfuckers don't think the chinks will buy it all up.

ur stoopid

Blockchain is not worth looking into anymore. Tangle is the future and IOTA is going to pave the way

I do, I will demonstrate by exaggeration what my point is:

If China officially decided to support BTC, decided to sell all its USD for BTC and keep BTC as a reserve, somehow managing to accumulate 10MM BTC, then imagine that 30 years from now, the world economy grew and bitcoin was used for all transactions and purchases, but China STILL held that 10MM in cold storage, never ever selling it.

That scenario is far fetched, I admit, but I am saying it is possible for the market cap of BTC to exceed the entire global economy, all that would be necessary is super powers hoarding it and never selling it, then whatever BTC is left would be used for all remaining transactions.

Everything is fine.

BTC difficulty adjustment in 140 blocks, Bitfinex exit scammed and Jews shorting BTC in less than two weeks.

Nothing to worry about.

What website can I start investing into cryptocurrency? Is there money to be made in alt? Or is it a get rich quick for losers?

I can't afford a 10k coin unfortunately.

1 MILLION BY TWO FUCKING HOURS

Please oh migthy user... Please enlight us...
Will btc dip??

>3k BTC
god I wish

actually pretty reasonable, but i'd go 20k EOY.

oh fuck nvm i thought you said EOY 2017. you're fucking high. kek

Neither can I, but wtf FUCK LEARN A FUCKING THING OR TWO GODDAMIT!!@ !FUCKFSASESKES ALL OF YOU ARE THE FUCFKING SAME, GET SOME FUCKING SENSE INTO THAT HEAD!

nope

You will buy at its value with years of bear market in front of you, don't think it will go to $10k+ the next day.

If business as usual for BTC: It'll pump about 25% then settle in around 10%-15% over the base of the pump.

If the tether shit blows up and things get bad: -50% and then who knows.

If we're under the assumption that we're going to experience a crash similar to gox, 3000 would actually be around the lowest buying point, but otherwise yeah it wont go up for years.

Sorry dude, I literally do not know what I am talking about. This is all new to me.

I'm trying to find a way to begin cryptocurrency andlurking doesn't help because I don't get the lingo

We are coming for you.

tether blowing up could pump btc

Okay, it doesn't matter you can't buy a whole one, its about % not quantity. Just buy some BTC and get started, check out bitcointalk they're pretty helpfull with newbies

1 million dollars.
Tomorrow.
For 1 second.
Set your sells on bitfenix.

We €10k now

you not having btc gives you more incentive to want btc to crash. useless fucking statement you retard

Bitcoin is a recipe.

If super powers somehow buy it all up in some dystopian nightmare, people can literally just make a new chain.

China's Bitcoins would be worthless.

btc has been taken over by the likes of Adam "I invented Bitcoin" Back, Gregory Maxwell the Wikipedia troll and Luke "I think the Sun revolves around the Earth" junior. Literally a trio of Retards, at the end of the day they are nothing more than useful idiots who receive their paychecks directly from the Banksters that Bitcoin was invented to destroy