I SOLD 2 BTC AT $4300 BECAUSE I FELL FOR THE CRASH MEME HOW DO I GET MY MONEY BACK WALLET FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK...

I SOLD 2 BTC AT $4300 BECAUSE I FELL FOR THE CRASH MEME HOW DO I GET MY MONEY BACK WALLET FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

Get a job faggot

Buy back at 12,300, then sell for 8000.
That gives me 4300!

no give it to me

That's why I'm worried about selling now. I can't handle the potential lost gains

Literally why, it wasnt even near $4300

sell 10% so you can play with it somewhere else

>he never bought back

I bought $30 worth of BTC back in like August 2016 and completely forgot about it
I wanted to buy more back then

>Sold his whole stack
Why do you even bother OP?

How is a chart from 1718 relevant, please tell me.

"Muh south sea stock"
Yeah user, BTC and South Sea Stock are identical.

It's pretty relevant in showing human psychology. In other words emotional stupidity.

That crisis was caused in large party by people being able to buy shares on credit backed by their shares. Many exchanges allow you to use bitcoin and crypto securities as collateral for margin loans. In regulated markets, using SBLOCs to buy more securities is illegal.

Interesting, thanks

your worried about 2 bitcoins your fucking gay ass faggot. Ive lost a half million dollars worth of LTC and had a half million dollars worth of altcoins stolen from me. I also mined dogecoin day one and have nothing to show for it.

Get the fuck outta here whining about 20 fucking K.

Whoops, too bad.
Time to wagecuck now I guess.

Same. I learned about Bitcoin when it was like $5 but never bought much of it. Definitely regret that a lot

>half million dollars worth of altcoins stolen from me
How?

A channel on youtube called "extra credit" did a great little cartoon series explaining the south sea bubble

I sold at $400

Me too lad

I let my "best friend" be my tech guy and he ran away with 400k EMC2.

Literally not lying and want to die half the day.

Wow, that's brutal.
I wonder if seeing that amount flipped a switch in him on the spot or that he had the plan all along.

Yea man its pretty sad DESU. Now im a farmer making absolutely nothing but I still at least have some satisfaction that I was an early miner. Sadly everyone thinks im a completely failure and a liar. Like I see people from high school and they think in literally schizo and making shit up.

Sold at 9700. 12k is my make it or break it point.

Don't share this shit with people in real life dimwit. You will ostracize yourself from your community. It sucks but you should be smart about this type of stuff.