THE KING IN THE NORTH!

...Also a 3 pronged army with dragons coming from the South, and Maleficent in the middle. Let's not forget the Night King who will need some way to get through the apparently magically imbued Wall. And why are we still watching Samwise Tarlee discovering more books? At least Arya finally came into her own, wish that could have happened 3 seasons ago.

Anyway, this is your constellation. You are the GM. How do you resolve it?

Does Cersei have any army left?

The Kingslayer could serve as general, but are there troops left? Okay, nothing that could withstand Ironborn from sea, Unsullied and Dothraki from land, and Drogon, Viserion, and Rhaegal from above. But is there an at least theoretical force that King's Landing could contribute to the Wall?

And what will the King of the North do when Khaleesi comes up the Riverlands? Marry her? He's her nephew!

>why are we still watching Samwise Tarlee discovering more books?

Because he's going to achieve his lifelong dream of becoming a wizard. He'll probably proceed to throw fireballs at people, since apparently half of the setting now has easy access to explosives and incendiaries.

God please yes, I've been living vicariously through that fat fuck for years now. If he can rain arcane might on even one plebian I will be happy.

>what will he do? Marry her?
Yes.

>He's her nephew!
Targaryen.

I ensure that my players are well stuffed.

Kek

>his lifelong dream of becoming a wizard
Too bad he threw it all away for a pity fuck from Cassie Wildborn.

So the Young Wolf or the White Wolf?

Your logic has overwhelmed my doubts.
Proceed.

That's actually about it. I mean, there's the whole Prince Who Was Promised, but my opinion is that the PWWP and the Three-Headed Dragon are the same.

The three heads are, in my opinion, Dany, Jon, and, genuine spoilers here, either Aegon or Tyrion.

Well only one of them is alive so...

Help me out here,
who is Aegon and still alive?

But yeah, with R+L=J pretty much confirmed, Wolfboy has to be at least a part of Azor Ahai, and Daeny has been pushed as mary shoe-in from ep 1. With The Mighty Imp kneeling to Daeny I'm pretty sure he's out of the race. So who is Aegon again?

Littlefinger.

>Anyway, this is your constellation. You are the GM. How do you resolve it?

TWENTY
GOOD
MEN

I think it's Jon, Dany and The Hound .

Book character. The baby that the Mountain allegedly killed was a replacement. Varys spirited the child out and he was raised by an exile knight to be a good Westerosi king.

He's actually not bad. But he was only introduced in book five. So, you know, probably not going to last long. I hope he does, though.

He's Dany's nephew. He's currently leading an army in Westeros right now with its core built around the Golden Company, the best fighting force in the world at the time.

But since he hasn't shown up yet, I'm afraid it's because he's to be slain off and Tyrion will be the third head. Makes sense, especially with that water-holding theory that he's actually a Targaryen.

Is this a joke, or no? I mean, if you have thoughts on why, I'd like to hear.

but since he hasn't shown up yet in the show*

So why do people want Daenerys on the throne ?

I should really catch up on the books now.
I think the last I read was the one with the Red Wedding...

She's cute. And soooo tragic.

Because they don't think very well.

Or because they want to see Tyrion succeed, and having him be the Hand behind the throne means that shit will get done well.

She's also incompetent and I doubt she has a game plan after I take the Iron Throne

Strong woman idealism, despite the fact that she is a terrible ruler

She has aspirations to being a good ruler. She doesn't understand, but she cares.

Sansa and Cersei are written way worse when it comes to reason. To bad they didn't let Margaery out of the sept, she was a sapient adult female for once. Could have watched more of her, no problem.

Wasn't there a theory that this was Varys' secret pony?

I don't. I want the Iron Throne to be destroyed, and for Westeros to go full anarchy

>wasn't there a theory that this was Varys' secret pony?
Yes. There's a theory that the boy isn't even a Targaryen, he just looks the part because Varys found a boy with enough Valyrian blood as to have similar enough features. Or that he is a Blackfyre descendant.

Honestly, I don't think it matters too much. The boy was raised to be king. He was raised well. He's the ideal King to Dany's Queen, and with Tyrion acting as their Hand they would make a very good court.

Realistically speaking, it'll probably be Dany and Jon on the throne, with Tyrion behind them and, if Aegon survives, he'll act as their Marshal. The kid has a gift for leading men, as he's doing a fine enough job with the Golden Company.

Sam discovering the recipe for Black Powder?

>I'm sorry I kept inconsequential secrets for a day longer than it would have taken to save your army of wildlings who trusted you with their lives.

> It's okay.

>Why won't you listen to me? I have lived in Winterfell just a few weeks ago. I know Ramsey. He'll try to trick you.

>Okay, I'll listen. What is your advice?

> -

Woah you just triggered me. If you're not okay with my favorite stronk womyn burning innocent men alive for no reason other than "muh dragons", then you're just a bigot. Pic related, it's her masterful strategy of winning over hearts and minds of the people. Truly an inspiration.

Show me one innocent in GoT.
Just one.

>tfw people view Sansa as a strong woman
>tfw people want Sansa to become Queen of the North
>yfw Sansa screws Jon and over so she can rule

Oh man, my feelings.

Sansa has been a victim from the get go. No one sees her as stronk wymmenz.

But there is a definite tendency in the writing now: suddenly matriarchy. And it does smell a lot like political pandering.

No TV show will answer the complex questions of modern feminism. But even GoT will go down in flamewars if the theme is used poorly because it is a strongly polarized issue since GGate.

I'm all for strong womam characters, GoT has a few: Yara, Brienne, Margaery, ... It is an interesting story to tell.

But one has to tell the story, no preempt the outcome and then bend all the Mary Sue plots to fit.

The throne was his by right. Incestuous criminals and traitorous dogs would try to stop him at every turn, but they would be no match for the army that he would lead. He would have taken what was his after being undermined his whole life. R.I.P. the one true king of Westoros. You were taken too soon.

Well the filename summed up my reaction to this

I can see the show being a recreation of a table top rpg that George R.R. Martin ran as GM and the writers played the characters. Things are going well, the game has a lot of exciting/rewarding moments when the players plan things out, the role playing is good, and the GM isn't afraid to give them real risk for being lawful stupid or recklessly impulsive.

But after a few sessions the players lose respect for the DM and start trying to derail his whole plot. They min-max the shit out of female fighters to the point of god-hood in order to take over a kingdom to the war cries of "you need the bad pussy". The players even go full magical realm and pull their cocks out every time George tries to world build or progress the plot.

He tries to stop them by killing off all their characters but they just keep rules lawyering their way out of it or using loaded dice for save against death throws. It gets so bad that they can withstand a full heavy cavalry charge solo, parkour for miles just after being gutted in the slums, and in a wine fueled stupor they blow up nearly all of the NPCs that George used as quest givers to keep things even slightly on track. George has given up all hope for this campaign to be salvaged, so he does his equivalent of “rocks fall and you die” with “ice zombies wreck your shit and you die.”

Seems reasonable

The series producers are brilliant. They start the show strong. One of the best TV series with the first two seasons, then they gradually make the series shit. Season 6 is just a pile of dong with less brain cells than amoeba, so that mediocre scenes are highlighted as BESTES EVAH! Those are the real Littlefingers.

Yup.

But better a littlefinger than no action at all.

kek2

He's a Blackfyre bastard.

>If you count carefully Jon killed (or distracted long enough for them to be killed) exactly 20 dudes
>Ramsey's 20 good men slaughtered
>Jon alone is worth more than Stannis' entire army

>one true king of westeros
>when Jon is exists

still, did not deserve what happened to him. Traitors be damned

POETRY IN MOTION

>tfw no night king in the books

Oh well at least we have Euron "Coldsteel" Greyjoy.

Another reason why the show is shit.

>varys can teleport and or create clones of himself

O-okay

The thing that kills me about her bullshit is that she's had weeks or even months to speak up, and only decided to lay that out on the night before.

Like, she was there in the planning room. Or input was valued. She just didn't get asked the specific question she was trying to psychically get them to ask.

Does this mean that Jon has ascended past fookin legend level?

He killed the fookin legend
He killed sir twenty of house good man
And his twenty good men
So yeah I think he's getting there

Fuck you for using the word triggered because you're offended.

If you had any idea what it really means you would never use it again.

So let's recount Westeros's current living Badasses.

We have Jon 'Last Bastard Standing' Snow
We have Brienne 'The Beauty' of Tarth
We have Sandor 'Fuck Your Titles' Clegane
And we have...whatever's left of Gregor.

The list is getting pretty short. Or am I missing a few?

Gurrl powah. She is literally no better than Joffrey at this point.

I'm pretty sure there is a difference between being 16 and fucking trying to rule a fucked up kingdom, and fucking up from time to time, and being a sadistic psychopath who loves that he can get away with being a cunt.

I don't think Daenys a good ruler. I think she's a young girl, in way over her head. In a different world she could be fine.
Joffrey is a terrible person no matter where you stick him.

Ser Bronn of the Blackwater?

This is a stupid meme. She's perfectly fine.

She is, at least, willing to listen to her advisors instead of demanding someone bring him another hooker to kill.

They needed to reduce the wildings numbers to make them manageable. It was a good thing in the end.

Nay, not him. Claganebowl is potentially still on though.

It's Happening...Get HYPE!

>Cercei is forced to flee KL
>get captured by the brotherhood
>Berric allows trial by combat
>FUCKING CONFIRMED
>Arya turns up and kills Cercei regardless of the outcome

>so he does his equivalent of “rocks fall and you die” with “ice zombies wreck your shit and you die.”

...your journey it began because You Died....

>What's your advice?
>I'm not a fucking warrior man, just don't run in there willy nilly. He's crafty, you have to be craftier
>yeah okay lol
>*full frontal charge*

There, I solved one powercreep problem. Fuck, I'm good.

>Varys has actually ninja powers

How did he learn this?

No she's not. She's an above par ruler whose one moral hangup happens to be the most subversive possible thing in the place she happened to be ruling. Also, she's badly written on the show and acts like a stubborn child. The character is supposed to be a reasonable, intelligent individual. The author just needed to kill time before she invaded Westeros so he improvised a bunch of bullshit to keep her occupied. If you're faulting her for it all you're being a bit silly.

>muh feminists
George Martin doesn't pander. He writes strong men and strong women and weak men and weak men as he sees fit. He writes Dany as a strong character so what's there to bitch about?

You forgot the muthafucking champion

>George Martin doesn't pander.

True, the books are full of nuance and complex/flawed yet relate-able characters. The show writers haven't been doing that for a few seasons and strip nearly all of the humanity from them to the point of satire. So whenever there is bashing of certain "stronk, first of her name" character they are talking about the show by default, not the books.

If we're talking about the show, you really can't use the "16 years old," argument. She's being played by, treated like, and the audience is told that, she's an adult through her actions and interactions. She's an adult. They made everyone in the show older so it was easier to connect to. She's just a bad ruler, and she likely won't do any better in Westeros because she's only Westerosi by title. She's not from there, wasn't raised like she was from there, and only wants to go back there because she was told her entire life that it's technically her brothers, and by extension, hers.

She should go back to the Dothraki Sea. She's more Dothraki than anything else.

Jamie is pretty badass, too.

Yeah, personally I would have had her stay in "Dragon's Bay", have her armies conquer the other free cities and her Dothraki continue patrolling the Great Grass Sea. And if anyone asks her to respond with:

Fuck Westeros, I'm reforming the Valyrian Empire with my self as Empress of all Essos

Sam?

You automatically get them for free 12 levels after they cut off you cock. The reason none of the unsullied got them is because they never live long enough.

They made her older so it would be legal to film.

So? It doesn't change the fact that she's older and should be treated as such.

So Bran is going to be the reason the White Walkers will be able to bring the Wall down, right?

He bears the Night King's mark, and he's going to carry it across the 'strong magic' in the foundations of the Wall.

As a single army, the Lannisters are still the biggest, but with pretty much all of them dead, Jaime looking like he is having doubts etc... and everyone else unifying against them, they don't stand a chance

Who is managing the gold now that Tywin has been dead for a season? Seems like there wouldn't be much left by now.

"I defeated your uncle Victarion and his Iron Fleet off Fair Isle, the first time your father crowned himself. I held Storm's End against the power of the Reach for a year, and took Dragonstone from the Targaryens. I smashed Mance Rayder at the Wall, though he had twenty times my numbers. Tell me, turncloak, what battles has the Bastard of Bolton ever won that I should fear him?"

Heartbroken

I wouldn't be surprised if Cersei spent it all on alcohol.

Yeah what the fuck was that btw?

I assume he went fucking STRAIGHT to dorne, stayed for a day to talk, then instantly came back ASAP

The episode was spanning over the course of around a month

Her uncle Kevin probably gave the job to some intelligent men he trusted, I assume they have people working on it, not that cersei would have a clue

Yes, but if those people working on it do then they are no longer working for Cersei but for themselves, in an ostensibly deniable way.

F

Based Mannis for One True King

Hahaha, well memed mannisfags!

But is there a character that could even possibly EVEN TOUCH Euron Greyjoy? Let alone defeat him. And I’m not talking about Euron Crow's Eye. I’m not talking about King Euron Greyjoy of the Iron Islands, Third of His Name either. Hell, I’m not even talking about Euron Bloodeye the Conqueror with endless supply of nightshade and dark sorcery (with foresight power and being capable of both Qartheen warlock and blood magic), equipped with his full suit of Valyrian steel armor and commanding the Iron Fleet from the deck of the Silence with dozens of sacrificial holy men and magicians to feed the demons of the seas, plotting to reduce Westeros into a throne of skulls and to rule the ashes alongside his fire-handed consort

tfw you're the King of the North, universally loved by all of your people. you just finished wiping out your greatest current mortal enemy & are free to prepare to fuck up the incoming zombie army. your two greatest marriage candidates are your cousin and your aunt.

truly the life of a king

I AM ANGRY
ANGRY ABOUT TARGARYENS
The story was always famous because the charaters were allegedly "grey" or tried to be a bit morally complex. But this is clearly bullshit, since the story is all about predestination now. Special snowflake danny who has purple eyes and white hair and dragons and fire resistance is going to take the throne. Either her or Jon Snow who is a better character but also predestinated. Or both. I hope this doesn't happend or this story is going to be worse than a fucking fanfic. We need Stannis the mannis back to purge house special snowflake once and for all.

and? What's the worst that can happen...wait...

They need to just fuck already and produce some absurdly OP demigod offspring.

Wat the Reach hasn't done jack shit in forever or Dorne for that matter beyond getting its heirs killed

hot

Both Starks and Targaryens have had plenty of marriages worse than nephew/aunt

I guess this is the best place to ask but I kinda want to play/run a Game of Thrones game. I own Green Ronin's A Song of Ice and Fire Game of Thrones Edition and the campaign guide. I'm only a showfag and the people I play with only one of them has watched the show.

So if I were to run a game, where should their house be located. I figure the North or the Riverlands would be the 'best' for players but I'm not sure.

The Riverlands in my opinion is a great place to set the game. You're torn between protecting your lands from the raiding of the Mountain whilst similarly required by the your liege lord to support the King in the North.

jaime will maybe kill cersei
the prophecy says she will get killed by a younger brother
grrm feeds on shock-effect so this will likely happen

i mean, jaime killed arys because he threatened to blow the entire city up with wildfire (which cersei did)