Hello, I'm Tiberius Stormwind from Draconia!

Hello, I'm Tiberius Stormwind from Draconia!

That's great sir but you need to wait in line just like the others.

You sound chipper considering your country has been destroyed.

Jesus, this!
What the fuck is people's problem that they think they can just cut in line?
Is it a dragonborn thing? Because if it is, it's seriously rude.

Absolute poppycock! I am on very important sorcerer business!

Sir this is a Denny's. If you are in a rush magic up some food on your own or wait for your pancakes like the rest of these hungover jackoffs.

If I could magic up some food on my own, do you really believe I would come to your establishment in such a haste?!
My tummy has the rumblies not in 10 minutes. It has the rumblies now!

The constraints of your sorceries is of no concern to Management. Now if you could PLEASE get back in line-

This thread will only be good if you're actually Orion.

Why would that make the thread GOOD?

He's the most famous That Guy in recent history.

I am not Orion, sorry.

sounds like something Orion would say

You know, naming your country after your people is really lazy. It's like Newfoundland lazy, to be honest.

user, we are all "that guy" to someone.

>You know, naming your country after your people is really lazy
That's why so many real world cultures do it.

>He's the most famous That Guy in recent history.
I dunno, Tiberius was pretty Mary Sue, but Orion himself was less THAT GUY than Marisha Ray, Liam O'Brien or Sam Riegel.

Can't stand Keyleth being a constant downer, Vax is consistently painfully melodramatic, and Scanlan...

... I know he's a fan favourite, and I think he might be the best player at the table, but the shit stuff really doesn't endear him to me.

>Can't stand Keyleth being a constant downer, Vax is consistently painfully melodramatic, and Scanlan...
Personally, I love that they are extreme in their personalities (besides Pike who is rather reserved comparatively). They're all actors in front of a camera, they're all friends, they're all having fun...
I can't help but smile at the enthusiasm.

Sam plays an irritating character, but is probably the best RPer. Liam pulls off seeming genuine, and Marisha is just awful. Orion was always trying to pull something at the expense of the game, and to promote his character, made even more obvious since he's STILL obsessing about him.

>Sam
>That Guy
Sam is hands down the best player at that table and Scanlan has grown a lot from his lolrandumb bed shitting days

What is he even doing nowadays?

Orion? Probably voice acting. I know he made a painfully cringe-worthy podcast-esque roleplaying thing where he can live out his power fantasies of Tiberius being the main character, while also playing two or three of the other main characters. I have no idea how that's doing now, but I can't imagine the answer is to that question is "well".

i like critical role because i showed it to my players and they instantly came back to the table that week full of creativity and enthusiasm to play

you guys dig?

As a DM, my campaigns were always kinda dull. Matt has inspired me to fully flesh out EVERYTHING.
I haven't been a player in over a year because none of my friends want to learn to DM

He's playing the other characters aswell? Jesus christ.

there's only one other guy in my group that DMs, and he's way better at it than i am, easily

he won't admit it though

Is critical role better now? It was alright but not enough to keep me around before and I ended around the vampire arc.

Is pike back? She was my favorite.

Not all of them, but I think he's playing a good three or four of them. It's as bad as it sounds.

I think it's been getting better, but I think that's subjective. Pike's been back for a while now, actually, but she's on her way out again. She's likely to be back more often on Skype calls than before though, as unreliable as those have been previously.

I am currently watching the vampire arc and Pike shows up via skype in episode 32.
This is where I am at so I am not sure when or if she comes back fulltime

What do you thinks getting better about it?
He always struck me the wrong way.

First you watched your brother/friend play the game. Then you read the game manuals describing playing the game. Then you saw strangers playing the game at some event. Then came the internet, and you saw strangers playing the game on the internet. Then you watched reviews of people who plays game on the internet for other to watch.

But when did YOU play?

Welcome to Walmart. Get your shit and get out.

She just left again (episode 57) because she has to go back to New York and start filming again.

What episode does he leave? Ever since that incident with Vex's arrow he just doesn't sit right we me anymore :/

29 is his last one, I think.

He basically goes Full Tommy Wiseau?

Pic related

Your podcast is bad and you should feel bad

Fuck off furfag

>dragonborn
>fur

what the fuck

That's nice sir, now can I take your order?

>Hi I'm Tiberius 'I don't have time for a 3 hour Critical Role episode every week but I have time to write a shitty podcast where I voice half the cast' Stormwind and I like waving my dick around

>Stormwind
I love and fucking hate this naming scheme. Like back when you would be a smith and a Smith or a a shoemaker and a Shoemaker. Now lets say you're a mage who uses lightning and wind magic. That's fine. Fuck anything else though. You just sound like a cunt whose trying too hard. Speaking of cunt, even roads would have their names like that. Cunt Alley, Cunt Street, Cunt Lane... Everyone just wanting to make things needlessly complicated changing it all. Fuck me if I want to find a baker on Baker Street everything needs to be named after some dead shit whose dead or something fucking irrelevant.

I'm guessing he wanted more control. There were a lot of instances of him getting visibly frustrated, trying to argue about the rules and mechanics of his spells with Matt.

Welcome to glorious Astroska! Papers, please.

I don't care if it's a shameless ripoff, I really want a fantasy Papers, Please game.

Wouldn't that just be a Level 0 modern campaign in a soviet or post-soviet colony?
>tachanka goes out to work every day and returns late, tired
>some days he comes home with more money and tells his wife he got a bonus for good service
>she knows it's a lie, but it doesn't matter

Yeah but there would be cute dragons and shit, so it's better.