/Cyoa/ general: Painter's edition

Made some oc for you guy's. I want to continue color's but I've got power's and waifu's now. Next I guess I'll make worlds then artifacts.

suggestion's welcome.

last thread: Pastebin: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu

>tfw the colored text makes my eye burst a blood vessel

>Black, Beige
>Black, Light Gray

blast from the past, motherfucker

>Violet
>Some whore pregnant with another person's child.

>natrually

DESU I would try to reject the offer since those drawbacks are pretty bad along with never being allowed to live an ordinary-ish life.

I don't think that works when she's not only a virgin, but also carrying the reincarnation of Pink.

Or maybe it does? Who knows with reincarnation.

>Domain
>>Inferno
>>Air
>>Technology
>Giant
>Demonic

>Self Perks
>>Empowerment x2 (Air, Technology)
>>Agility Prowess
>>Charisma Prowess
>>Arena Manipulation
>>Enchanted Weapon (Array of knives)
>>Phylactery
>>Companion
>>>Air/Technology/Inferno Average Demonic
>>>Phel, the Camera Guy. You'd be surprised how many cameras he can work at once.

>23 TOKENS
>Mooks
>>Colossal Inferno/Technology Demonic Guards x1 (25)
>>Average Inferno/Technology Demonic Servants x2 (50)
>>Average Inferno/Technology Demonic Merchants x2 (50)
>>Average Inferno/Technology Demonic Recruiters x3 (75) For minor competitions, advertisement, and job applications
>Elites
>>Average Inferno/Technology Demonic Agents x2 (20) For finding and acquiring rare ingredients
>>Average Inferno/Technology Demonic Harem x3 (30) Messengers for people important enough to be invited to major competitions
>>Average Inferno/Technology Demonic Craftsmen x5 (50) CHEFS
>Minion Perks
>>Empowerment (Technology)
>>Talented (Cooking)
>>Equipment
>>Ascendancy
>>Specialty (Agility)

>Realm Perks
>>Separate, Legendary
>Complications
>>Treasure
>>Rival

You literally can't reject the offer and you could probably have ordinary life after you win.

It does, that's still someone elses child user.

As you just finish cooking your dinner, you hear a knock on your door. A devilishly beautiful demon stands before you, inviting you to a competition of skill in hopes of obtaining great wealth. Following her through a portal, you find yourself in a large crowd filled with both legendary chefs and creatures you have never known existed, all standing upon a platform hovering above a roaring inferno. Around you you see small workplaces floating around, demons hastily preparing meals and fraternizing with each other before your eyes catch a dais hovering towards you all, a giant demonic figure standing atop. The demon crosses his arms looking over you all, before smiling with his arms open wide.

"You all have been summoned here for your great skill in the fine art of cookery. Standing among you are your peers, the greatest chefs and cooks reality - and unreality - has ever seen. The question is, which of you is great enough to win the riches of the Hells themselves? I am Demon Chef Ghorm-Den Rham-Sey, and welcome, one and all, to Hell's Kitchen!"

meant for

>Check last thread
>ctrl+f "cuck"
>mfw

/pol/ & /tv/ need to git gone and stay gone.

Magic's child, maybe. Unless she got fucked by an incubus or something. Or maybe "virgin" only refers to "no sexual experience" rather than "hymen intact". I dunno.

Realm: Not-So-Evil Hangout

>Affinity: Dark and Illusion
>Size class: Giant
>Race: Celestial and Undead

Boss perks
>Agility
>Magical
>Perception
>Charisma
>Phylactery
>Corruption
>Hybrid
>Empowerment

Minions:
Race One: Average Undead (Vampires)
>3 Recruiters
>3 Scouts
>2 Agents
Race Two: Average Demonic (Succubi)
>1 Recruiters
>1 Harem

Minion perks
>Appearance
>Talented (Musician)
>Specialty (Charisma)
>Ascendancy
>Training

Realm perks
>Large
>Hidden

Complications
>none

Plan is to have lair for dragons, vampires, succubi, and other fun-loving creatures of darkness to hide out. Recruiters will spread rumors about this domain in dark circles, but it's hidden so only people who really want to can find it. So like a not-so-secret secret club. Lair is always changing and visitors are watched closely because we don't need any hero types causing mischief. We'd have more fun playing tricks on invaders and trying to bring them to the dark side than actually hurting anyone, except the occasional blood sacrifice of course.....

That's very fun build lol. Very creative. I imagine acquiring rare ingredients could be pretty adventurous, so you wouldn't get bored with just cooking all the time.

what other user meant was, the child was born, then came across the god, chose that option and was reborn, still technically was another person's child.

unless somehow you were born without parents.

See And either way it's not YOUR child. It's someone elses than yours. I'm criticizing her as an option you pick, you are choosing to help some random girl raise a child not your own. Why?

why not? Not her fault, virgin mary and all. I find it cute.

Because you're saddled with a baby that has no genetic relation to and thus you have no reason to take care of it. You ruin you life for this.

I fucking love this cyoa so much. Time for another round

>Tempest the fuck up ---- > Air Additionally
>Giant
>Humanoid

Perks -

> Vitality
> Physical Prowess
> Agility Prowess
> Magical Prowess
> Enchanted Armour
> Enchanted Weapon
> Empowerment --- > Air
> Empowerment --- >Mystic

Minions - Average / Tempest - Humanoid

> Soldiers x3
> Clerics x1

-

> Craftsmen x1
> Warriors x1

-

> Oracle
> Hunter
> Assassin
> Witch
> Warlord
>Champion

> Specialty --> Regeneration
> Training
> Ascendancy

Realm Perks --- > Mobile + Seperate

Complications --- > Whispers

Will use the two shards to get

> Companion - Acoustic / Behemoth / Beast -- Chimera Mount a fucking Sound Manipulating chimera with a saddle
> Perception Prowess

do you only care about children that are related to you? adoption my vehement friend. Doesn't matter if their mine or not, matter's that they have a good home. to each their own.

>do you only care about children that are related to you?
Yes. That's why I know it's not worth it unless they're yours, because taking care of them is hell.

>It's cuck arguing with normal people episode

I wouldn't accuse him of being that, because in his mind he is adopting them, which is something else. I just don't think adoption is worth it, that's all. Especially not when the girl is so vague you can't decide she as a person is worth the trouble.

>git

Hi /k/.

I don't think having kids is worth it. Like you said not worth the trouble. There are 7+ billion people on this planet, we do NOT need more of them, it can only lead to suffering.

Adopting one at least has the potential of helping someone who needs it desperately. Potential, not guarantee. It can still end up not being worth it.

You do know that the birthrates and populations of first world countries aren't the cause of that? It's all the third world.

Do you pick from both pages or?

Eh, I would assume it's easier to actually bring up your own kid correctly, seeing as you are with him from the start. Also I would like to ensure my bloodline continues.

> White and Indigo from page #1
> Bronze from page#2 + Indigo if we can pick two like the first

Does someone have the genie cyoas?

Art Genie or pick a Djinn?

If you mean the Artistic Genie galleries, you can find them in Beri's Google Drive (link in the pastebin).

>Mystic
>Illusion (Empowerment)

>Colossal

>Celestial
>Demonic (Hybrid)

>Vitality Prowess
>Physical Prowess
>Agility Prowess
>Magical Prowess
>Perception Prowess
>Charisma Prowess
>Hybrid
>Empowerment

Average/Humanoid/Mystic (Elves)
>4x Servants

Giant/Celestial/Mystic (Angels)
>3x Mages
>1x Recruiters
>1x Sorcerers
>1x Archmage

>Appearance
>Specialty (Magic)
>Faction
>Asendency
>Training

>Hidden
>Separate

Being born half-Angel half-Demon, I didn't belong anywhere. Just wondered the Earth for a thousand years, learning to unlock my magical potential along the way. Stumbled upon long lost mystical plane full of powerful magical energy. Moved in and began making my realm.

My Angelic creations train from birth to become powerful sorceresses, so that they can commit themselves fully to researching magic and channeling it every way possible into their Queen. Elves work as servants to take care of Angels so they can spend all their time on magic. Angels who aren't quite as good as magic recruit mages from the outside world. One day I'll harness seemingly infinite magical power and ascend to true Goddessshood.

What would would and your awesome Chimera do? Go on adventures in your own realm? Explore the outside world?

Thanks for thinking the chimera is an cool idea too

We would Lead the charge into the endless voids and become legends when we return with the head(s) of the eldritch beasts in hand, and then proceed to spread the glory of the storm giants throughout other realm. Or die miserably and slowly and/or fall to the whispers and become pathetic pawns that are cannon fodder used to attack other realms. Hopefully the first one though, hopefully the first.

It's suppose to be you use both pages and only pick one from the second page. I'll clarify that when I update it.

What colors are you gonna add? You better not be a little shit and add a 'rainbow' color as a mystery box option

reposting this because I didn't get to post my build before thread ended

......was tempted but i couldn't find anything non brony related.

Honestly, I was thinking of sticking with color's i have now, add 2 more page's (when i feel like it) and maybe add a bunch more color's all at once.

Willing to take suggestions as long its not like "apple green" or some BS. (stuff like aqua, turqiouse, etc is fine though)

>Paths
Inquisitor
>Location
No Man's Land
>Covenant
Unaffiliated
>Enemies
All
>Layers of Sin Breached
All, at minimum yearly
>Aspects
Alteration, Reanimation
>Spells
Red Armor, Blood Agent Lvl2, False Immortality, Refresh Lvl2, Resurrection
>Disciplines
Vampiric
>Traits
Blood 3, Marks 3
>Equipment
Armor: Knight Armor
Melee: Enchanted Sword
Head: Helmet
Accessories: Necklace
>Drawbacks
Into The Fire, Fighting The World, Higher Than Heaven, Last Man Standing

And lo I am the Blood Champion Eternal. I fight the bloody fight across the wasteland, striking down foe after foe after foe, winning countless souls and with them countless years. Every new year, I pilgrimage across the land, facing every demigod conventional mage and would-be challenger blood mage, gathering renown across those that would support the defeat of these, and the hatred of those allied with these. Good, let them come, let their souls fuel the next pilgrimage. Even those that practice Ursurpation will find me a hassle, for I cannot self-sacrifice, and any fight they steer me towards is one I will willingly fight regardless. Should I ever truly fall, my familiar will retrieve my necklace and revive me. Though I am, in the end, a factionless wanderer, those of the Ark Covenant have my sympathies, and at the end of my pilgrimage each year I donate half thee souls I collect to their research. I am not genius, I shan't be much help in the experimentation, but their goal is noble, and is a cause I choose to fund.

Why have these generals been so shit lately?

no new cyoas
britain

my love for you, user
it's killing this thread
goodbye, forever~

Cuck shit posting and this

Can we just all agree not to even talk about cucking ever again unless that cyoa gets posted? Please? Just, not, even, the word.

Take a genie instead.

I don't see why. It's an extremely unappealing fetish to me but I'd rather not open the door to anons policing content and throwing a hissyfit whenever their "safe space" is invaded.

Sure man. Sure. I am going to sleep soon so this gonna be it for me. Good night fuckers, have a comfy angle cyoa before I black out.
It aint a matter of safe space bullshit, that shit fetish is for /trash/ this is not the place or audience for it, only the shitposter and his apologist tolerate it/push it where it is not wanted.

because the last time we "discussed" it, half the thread was thrown into bullshit.

If you want to do that, fine. i will start a new thread and you and 10 others can argue but as a hedonist, I can't spend my time bickering. There is no pleasure in it.

note to self: you must continually check for your name so that you can remove it.

always been partial to ithuriel.
pocket dimension mansion
dragon girls for defense
army of heaven.

Why the old version, though?

>path
Destroyer
>Starting location
No Man's Land
>Covenant
Unaffiliated (see Destroyer)
>Enemies and Followers
see No Man's Land and Destroyer
>Aspects
Invocation
Corruption
>Spells
First Sinner
Beast
Hekatonheires
Nameless Warrior
Heartbeat 2
Collapse 2
Suffocation
>Disciplines
Vampiric
>Traits
Blood
>Equipment
Knight Armor
Crown
Enchanted Sword
Watches
>Drawbacks
Into the fire
Fighting the world
Last man standing

I am Baal, the Destroyer, the prophet of the void, the son of the First Sinner. I am here to bring the enthropy, pursue the great unmaking. My goal is simple: Destroy everything, then restart the Universe. I was comming to fulfill that goal, in a day's worth of time, I am supposed to bring the Demon of the first sinn down to destroy and rebuild. After that, body and soul will be taken back into my realm to wait until another great unmaking is necessary.
-me against the world, it wouldn't be fair otherwise.

>Being born half-Angel half-Demon, I didn't belong anywhere.

What are some CYOAs which meet both of the following criteria?
A. They contain original artwork
B. The artwork isn't half-assed and/or ironically bad

It's a shame they never really explain how your power will develop if you don't end up taking one of the main 7 girls. I'd really like to combine Ithuriel's and esme's powers. Choosing just one it has to be Esme, though I'm not really into her personally.

Mhyrienne is always the best anyway. It's just a shame hell doesn't offer a pocket dimension.

Mhyrienne
Floating Fortress
Sirens
Valhalla Colosseum

I really want to pick Changelings, but I don't want to see how jealous Mhy would get with my looking at other changelings. Especially important because I'll be using her tech to fight in the Colosseum, so she has an opening to be really nasty that way if she wants to.

towergirls is the only one I can think of that is fully oc

Stop posting that image already you fucking cuck.

i was gonna do one but "ironically bad" would be hit pretty hard.

>pink
>beige
I was going to pick Light Blue until I saw Pink

Waifu
Light Blue
yes. That is good.

Which CYOAs will allow me to finally breath again?

>Breathing
>Literally allowing vegetable matter to take your hard-earned co2 from you
lol

Girly Curse. While the art is shit, it's neither half-assed (if it were, it'd be even worse) nor ironic (which would mean that I could draw better than that, which I can't, at least not in any reasonable timeframe).

You should make more stuff. I enjoyed it.

I made another thing.

Can't, because I'm shit and lack INSPIRATION. Also I can't seem to stop putting my responses in spoiler tags when I'm talking about my CYOA or responding as its author.

Only Sephiroth knows my pain

Jeb Bush Palace, Wings & Augmentation
Winged Cyborg King of the Turtle Nation sounds p-nice

Post it.

How easy would it be to turn this into Family Freud?

Page 1/2.

Page 2/2.

And the "Mystery Box", i.e. what happens if you choose to enslave the witch.

thanks mon ami

just take love&lust and anything else.
Essence, Influence, Physique, Shapeshift, and Life.
LET'S GET IT ON

strife, you lovely one shot. Is crossworlds really done? I thought it had 1 more page coming out.

>Affinity
Acoustics

>Size
Behemoth
>Race
Draconic

>Perks
Vital, Physical, Agility, Magical, Perception, Charisma Prowess, Empowerment (Mystic), Morphing (Humanoid, Average)

>Minions
36 tokens
>Perks
Empowerment(Mystic), Ascendancy, Faction, Training, Equipment, Sustenance, Talented (enchanting), Specialty (magic) 8/36

>Minions
Humanoid, Average - Scouts x1
Humanoid, Average - Mages x2
Humanoid, Average - Recruiters x1
Humanoid, Average - Clerics x1
Draconic, Behemoth - Soldiers x5 18/36

>Elites
Humanoid, Average - Warriors x1
Humanoid, Average - Battle mages x4
Humanoid, Average - Sorcerers x2
Draconic, Behemoth - Riders x3
Humanoid, Average - Agents x1
Humanoid, Average - Psionics x1
Humanoid, Average - Priests x1
Humanoid, Average - Crafrsmen x1
Humanoid, Average - Overseers x1 33/36

>Lieutenants
Humanoid, Average - Warlord x1
Humanoid, Average - Archmage x1
Humanoid, Average - Oracle x1 36/36

>Realm Perks
Large, Hidden

>Drawbacks
Benevolent, Crusade, Undead, Treasure, Usurper +21 minion token

So many enemies, so little time. The armies king will be first to march on me, if his army can surpass what I've right now, then of course, marriage it shall be. If not I shall keep my independence trying to make us equal allies and either way the rising force of a lich is next. Week right now, he wont be much problem, especially if forces of the king shall help me. Next is constant warfare with bandits, forces of evil and greedy people. Only then we will know peace on our warm magical plains

Nope it's done, Finish him was the final page. I just left it open.

>Death
>Sun

>Transit
>Enthropy
>Essence
>Mind
>Defence

Fight me faggets.

love/lust
war

essence
influence
Physique
Offense
life

Love me faggot. Unless you want to get pregnant. In that case, I'm sure we can do that too.

He can literally instant nuke you with essence mind combo

Abortion is always an option. And I do hope you like to have skin cancer. Which you will get the moment you will step outside. And I don't even need to be in the same hemisphere with you.

>Not insta killing him by touch killing someone and then just transferring it
user pls

Eh, either works.

>Weather
>Sun

>Physique
>Defence
>Offence
>Form
>Life

>thinking with fire.

gifted with demigod level power and only wanting to destroy. Nah, a life of joy sounds much better.

>not destroying all your cousins to get infinite power
I mean you can literally have a life of joy after that.

Love&Lust
Death
Essence
Physique
Form
Defense
Influence

I'm really, really, really hard to kill. And why would you want to? Wouldn't you rather just fuck?

My powers can only kill through skin-to-skin contact.

>weather
>love and lust
Honestly just because War and Sun make me a ragemonster that kills and hurts. So long as I can control myself and not rape anyone, I won't hurt people, only bring joy.
>essence
>influence
>form
I was going to pick Physique, but I couldn't change my appearance later like I can with Form. It'll take some work, true, but I can make it happen.
>defense and offense
I'll only use the Weather version. That cyclone effect sounds super useful.

I'll definitely be killed by another demigod.

>Death
>Sun

>Essence
>Physique
>Offence
>Form
>Life

Name's Hades, Lord of the dead. Hi, how ya doin'?

I like this one

If powers are distributed on Death, there is no actual benefit to hunting your cousins rather than waiting for someone else to do it and reap the rewards of his murders?

True, at least until there are only 2 left.

if you hunt your cousins you are eliminating people who could potentially kill you