Tell me a good alt to invest to NOW

must be on bittrex

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptocoinsnews.com/earn-dmd-diamond-alternative-wealth-storage-solution
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i'd invest in dat ASS

VTC when it dips.

Blocknet. It's extremely undervalued and won't be under the radar for much longer.

bitch don't tell me what to do

Wise people invest only in a time-tested coins with a good income as the Diamond (DMD) cryptocoinsnews.com/earn-dmd-diamond-alternative-wealth-storage-solution

Vertcoin ? it has gone 2x in the past week. I was looking for something more undervalued, and preferrably below ATH levels

Is NEO worth it ?

Not sure what's bittrex, but the website is reactive right now and it's a prime time to buy some gen0s

ark

Stellar Lumen
up 34% in one day, up 400% the last 3 weeks
target for 1 year is 20$ per XLM

I O T A

jesus christ,is going to 10 dollars in a matter of week(s)
already made 2x since i jumped in 2 days ago

Stellar is also good

Cardano

who is the girl

Was balls deep in IOTA, sold at 2$ and 2,5$. Still kicking my self. Now I'll hold the few iotas I have left for eternity

@belafernandez

yw

Buy and hold monero

SAFEX

holy shit that picture literally looks like it was made by a goth 'wizard' kid

I just feel like we're reaching such nonsensical levels when it comes to women's instagrams. Like look at all the pictures where shes twisting her body to try to get her ass and boobs in the same shot. When social media first popped up, youd rarely see stuff like this but now its commonplace.

Funfair will at least be over 350 sats by Christmas, and that's an understatement.

why arent u stupid fucks in XLM and salt?

Surprised no one has mentioned Cardano (ADA) here. Definitely the next big thing, safe buy and huge potential. It's currently top 10 on CMC and has been shattering over the last few weeks.

got 500 in XLM, waiting for that .50 sonic BOOOOMMM

>no one has mentioned Cardano

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRP

EMOTIONAL
INVESTING

NXS