I'm killing myself in 6 months

>My narcissistic mother divorced my Dad, left him with massive amount of debts and without a house (she got her """lawyer""" to force him to sell the house). She did it because she wanted to "live her life and pursue her dreams".

>She took my little sister with her because she is her female offspring and doesn't remind her of my "sexist" Dad. Me being a "male" is too uncomfortable for her.

>I had a mental breakdown from the stress and failed my semester in my dream university, from my dream program.

>I now wagecuck a dead end job.

>My university served me papers yesterday telling me I have been kicked out. My dreams essentially crushed.

>Meanwhile my little sister that cheats on her university exams doesn't have any passion for what she's studying and owes my mom over 10k in pageants and expensive clothing, is graduating next semester.

I have decided to kill myself in 6 months. But before I go, I will live the remaining of my life on the edge.

I have 4k I have been able to save up of wagecuck and left over money from student loans that I never got to use (kek). I will take a gamble and invest in whatever coin you tell me. If it goes up in the next 6 months and moons even slightly, I will rethink ending myself, otherwise at least I gave it a good shot am I right?

Any suggestions of coins to invest in? Also ITT: crazy shit I can do in order in my last few months of life.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bxoLg56-JP8
cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=ELLA_BTC
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/encrypgen/
monsterproducts.com/
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/substratum/
verofox.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

use the 4k to ruin your mothers and your sisters life

Romano?

Sorry user, but no investing when you are suicidal. Follow the guide.

if you're serious DYOR on the top 100 coins. live and breathe this shit. buy low sell high. dont fomo into some pajeet bullshit and fuck it all up. you can do this desu

100% GUARANTEE OP
buy ITNS NOW (dont put in a market order, just eat the ask slowly over days)
this is a potential 200-500x within a year, look into it.

Kill your mother, or nut up. Your story sounds like the average dysfunctional American family, there's no point in killing yourself when there's still even a sliver of a chance things will get better.
MONA. The nips are HODL'ing hard as fuck and there's only one way this coin can go.

Dont fucking do this. If ur not LARPing your stupid gamble might well not pay off and you'll just want to kill yourself even more. Buy a plane ticket and go somewhere

This is the only correct answer.

all in buy confido

Put it all in Metaverse ETP

>or nut up.
Have sex with mother, kill father.
Go to jail, start a fight. Get killed.
Now you go to the after life with a good death story.

if you really wanna live on the edge for 6 months do this...

1) not investing into ICOs some anons will shill you, go for the somewhat established altcoins like neo, monero or even ltc
2) dont cook, eat at restaurants all the time and eat food you never had before (even if it doesnt sound great)
3) travel a little (doesnt have to be that far) and go to clubs and just ask every girl if she wants a drink or dance or whatever... you will become god mode after 1 week and have tons of sex, you dont need condoms, stds wont kill you in 6 months
3) just steal shit and destroy stuff during night time, just fuck up a car which is a little away from people sleeping for example
4) get into some fights
5) towards the end just take your most precious stuff and throw it from a really high rooftop, i did that with my gf's stuff when she cheated on me and we broke up and it was the coolest thing ever

here you go, some inspiration

btw dont actually kill yourself, use the time to fuck up everything in your life so you are forced to start from scratch, you can actually do it... in the end we are all just wandering through the evening rain, not caring about anybody...

OP, buy IOTA. In 6 months you will have x10 your money easily. Not even kidding. Then keep reading things on here, make your research, and become and invest. When you're worth 400 000 rub it in your mom's face.

University won't make your dreams, you need to take life into your own hands.

If you don't want a dead end job anymore then take that $4000 and use it to get into a trade. Learn to weld or something, learn to work with your hands, it's very satisfying and the pay is solid.

Follow my advice and in 6 months you'll have a career with upward mobility. If you want to go back to University later you easily can. I went back at 30.

Life is a book with many chapters OP, don't short yourself.

You only live once user. There will be better days.
As for coins ver, ven, eos are good long term holds.

Dragonchain
Enjoy your 10x user

fag

I thought about that but that is exactly what a narcissists would want. She would be extremely happy if I became obsessed with her and tried to act out for her attention.

Plus: spending the last six months of my life obsessed over the hag that already ruined my life sounds boooring.

I rather take some crazy gamble and if it pays off, laugh in her face when she's old and eventually needs her
"family" (that would really hurt her! it would be so yummy).

Besides, what could I possibly do? If you have any creative ideas (besides killing her. Seriously guys what's the point of revenge if the person doesn't suffer).

nice larp but im not telling any of my golden coins im still accumulating.

Buy heroin

Reddit as fuck. And the truth is a lot of suicidal people just become homeless. They spend all of their money on doing fun stuff like drugs and then become homeless and often finally kill themselves. It's how I'd go out. Like Nicolas Cage in leaving Las Vegas.

If you want to ruin your moms life it is easy as fuck to do.

1) Buy a gun
2) Find out where your mom lives
3) Go to house tie her to the bed
4) get little sister, put her in front of mom
5) smile at mom, shoot little sister from behind head so brains and blood splatter over mom
6) throw dead little sister on mom for extra traumatizing
7) smile at mom, "you ruined my life, now it's my turn"
8) shoot yourself

She is going to fucking ruined for the rest of her life and will prob need take loads of anti depressants and therapy.

BUY CHANCOIN youtube.com/watch?v=bxoLg56-JP8

Gayest thing ever but the idea is true

I wish i didnt have so much hangups sometime.

user, just one thing before you go
1F1tAaz5x1HUXrCNLbtMDqcw6o5GNn4xqX

Thx

Yeah, you sound just like your mom.

Just chill OP. Watch office space, smoke a blunt.

this, but make sure you write a long note outlining how terrible she is so she has to live with it.

go all in on really risky coins that have potential to blow up 100x or more. do some research for yourself but chainlink is a good all in gamble for the next 6 months. less risky and more likely 10-30x potential are OMG, zencash, gas or neo

the only reason i'm giving you this advice because your situation seems unique in the fact that you got screwed over and a lottery of crypto gains could make you much happier and give you a step above your sister and cunt of a mother

all in ark

But since I feel sympathy for you, I'll tell you a pretty good coin to hold for 10x gains at least: cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=ELLA_BTC
It was just listed there today. Has a lot of upside potential. Hold it for 3 months at least. Should go up enough to change your mind.

that plan is so... beautiful

EncrypGen (DNA)
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/encrypgen/

This has the potential to at least 50x easily in six months, and 100x is not unlikely. No joke. Only 5 million market cap and a lot of potential, with an actual good and sensible use for Blockchain.

Forgot to mentions, but they have a product release soon as well. Before Christmas if I recall correctly. It's completely under the radar. Now is the time to buy.

Probably XLM or Monacoin.

That shit cray

Please don't kill yourself

You missed the part where the mother is a narcissist, she doesn't actually care about his sister

+1

VIBEHUB.IO

Lol omg just relax and live a little just because you didn’t do x in y University doesn’t mean your life is forfeit even with cunt parents just work on your own well-being for now don’t ever give in. Everyone who jumps regrets the stupidity of that decision.

Just live a little less seriously, get yourself into a position where you can live on your own and help your dad because yeah you’re going through some really stressful shit. Sometimes we really have to give ourselves a break. Fuck your mother and whatever your sisters doing and for Christ sake stop masturbating if you are because right now you need all the test and hornines you can get to steer you outwards instead of crunched over thinking about all this.

DONT GIVE IN YOU CAN MAKE SOMETHING OF YOURSELF. Never let feminine opinions dictate your life.

What a fucking fag. I bet you're white. Just kill your mom and fuck your sister.

Trust me, after crying, kicking, and drinking myself after work (got the news about my University yesterday), I had a similar thought. My only issue is that it ends with me killing myself and dirting my name (by killing my sister). She will then get to spend her life getting sympathy from strangers and even my cuck of a Dad telling her how "her little girl was taken from her by a (((((monster))))". She would probably start some bullshit mental health issues fund and live the remaining years of her life with all of the validation and attention a narcissist would want. It would literally be a blessing to her.

I want a revenge that is slow and painful. If I can somehow turn my luck around and live long enough to see her self-destruct (she is going to squander the money her """lawyers""" got her) that would be the ultimate revenge.

Seriously considering LINK and ARK. No idea how hard it can either of them moon but, if I could just make a few thousands of dollars more maybe I wouldn't too bad about my life and I can use that strength to have a little bit of more hope.

I am my mother's son after all.

if you're reaily sucidal why dont you send all your BTC here 153gqB3shiBdH9wq1HaC1hhSmhwpJh8rng i have a 200% return policy... it's bes not to ask questions

REQ

she would get sympathy for a month tops. after that, just pity.

Check VIBE's tech then take a look at market cap. Then take into consideration they're partnering up with Monster tech with office in Vegas, capturing their fist volumetric performance of artist in VR this month and going to CES in January for example. Only on Hitbtc currently tho

>Seriously considering LINK and ARK

aaaahahhaaha natural selection at its finest. see you in hell retard

* monsterproducts.com/ is the partnership

Privileged to the point they can't imagine being so low and being in such poverty you would rather be dead. What a bell end.

>My university served me papers yesterday telling me I have been kicked out.

Boo fucking hoo.
I got kicked out of my university and found a way for them to accept me back in.
You can too.

this is why you marry a jungle Asian and NEVER a western woman unless you are a mega Chad. They WILL Cheat on you and take all your shit the moment you show a slight moment of weakness.

>Seriously considering LINK and ARK
ARK might be a good idea, but don't fall for LINK. I already made my recommendation here:
but there are other good options as well, Ark being one of them. But you should at least wait until it dips if you really plan on buying it. It just mooned hard fast and is basically ATH right now.

Additionally, you may also want to look into Substratum:
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/substratum/

its sooo brutal but on the same time so Shakespearean

Save yourself. INvest in COSS. Coss will be the biggest gainer of 2018 and you will rub your sisters face in your massive piss stained gains user. Save yourself Buy COSS

YO Seriously go 50/50 ark and req... 4k will be like 20 in 4-6 months assuming the bubble doesnt burst.

why take the slow train

find a cause bigger than yourself

sadly these idiots clearly have no clue what it's like to feel suicidal

You have to go back to R*ddit

this

why wait 6 months? end yourself now pajeet

The best revenge is success.

Buy the best 2 gen0 cats with fast cooldown you can get for ~$3000, then get them sired from other gen0s to get 2 pairs of breedable gen1 cats, then breed and sell.
Imagine if your suicide attempt turns out to be the moment you manage to become filthy rich off a fucking cat game.

That name is so fucking gay holy shit. Literal gypsy tier

This

It's not too late to get saved, user.
Go all in on ARK.

OP quit projecting you and your shit tier dad most likely deserved it and would have wasted the money.
Stop skewing the story in your favor.
University my ass, which university you big lying piece of shit?

Stop responding to this faggoty blogpost

just regular bitcoin if you want a small chance of not killing yourself
if bitcoin crashes because of tether or anything else, market is dead
if bitcoin spikes again, alts will crash again

>dude just dont be sad lmao

this..you should support your dad and he will support you too he is probably just as stressed as you...things will get better...every person who tries to kill them selves and then lives says how the moment after they had instant regret, i dropped out of school after one semester, lost the girl of my dreams, lost my friends, went to rehab and had to start all over, it sucked and still does some times but it gets better

why would you wait 6 months you fucking pussy?

>not knowing suicidal people don't feel any emotion/motivation

Plebbit

Crypto is the answer just pick a coin in the top 5 and hold on for dear life

if you invest in ark/link you better buy the shotgun, and shells first

kill her but make her suffer duh

>going to university
If you can make it to College, you can make it to the armed forces. Think of it this way. Either you get your life back together with a nice higher education military job, or someone else kills you, meaning you die honourably. Killing yourself will just disapoint yourself and everyone you know.

It takes money to do any of the things this picture says

Invest in verofox.com for them ez gains

OP I never post here, I just look at the crypto talk.

Around 2 years ago at the age of 21, I felt like life was pretty hopeless, and I just began wishing for death in any way it could come; hit by a truck, plane crash, beaten to death on the street, anything...

I thought that my life could never possibly become bareable, not with my situation...But it did... and now I wouldn't even consider myself even slightly depressed.

You and I are likely living very different lives, and likely depressed for very different reasons. I'm not trying to draw a direct comparison between our situations. What I'm trying to say is that things got better for me...and, it's just one mans humble opinion, but I truly believe they can get better for you too.

Try something, try anything to improve your situation, it's easy when you got nothing to lose. Life can sometimes be like an RPG game, if you put in enough work and enough grinding you can reach a better point.

don't listen to this fucking boomer, do this and buy zencash

Holy shit, this

Get her arrested for something

take the $4,000 and go visit Korea, bang Korean girls who are thirsty for white cock