DRAWTHREAD: "Blow me to Bermuda!" Edition

Previous one: Post any art requests you have ITT. Keep in mind, the drawfriends are doing this for fun, so do not be surprised or upset if they gloss over your post. The artists are here to draw what they WANT to draw, not what you THINK should be drawn.

Be patient, and bump your request one time every 24 hours from the time you posted the request. There is no exception to this rule, it doesn't matter if you "have work" or "are going to bed".

DO:
Provide good, detailed references (pictures are better than verbal descriptions), so the artists know what you're looking for as best you can.

Hold off on additional requests after receiving a delivery from an artist, and be mindful of the other requests that might deserve attention.

Mind your manners and say thank you! We appreciate our artists and their amazing work!

DON'T
Don't be an asshole and immediately repost your request because you don't like the FREE art you received.

And for fuck's sake, when someone is being an obvious cunt, DO NOT REPLY TO THEM. All you're doing is wasting bumps and fanning the fire.

>Artists and Artists-to-Be:
Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information drawfriends.

Books and Tutorials:
mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0
Figure Drawing:
quickposes.com/pages/random
Beginners Guide to Drawing:
archive.is/GNIq1
The w/ic/i art guide:

sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

>Reminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.

Migrating my request from the last thread:

Could somebody take up my request for a Vincent Price inspired artificer/effigy master wearing sorceror/wizard robes and sitting in a scorpion chair like the one pictured?

Beat me to it, pic included.

Posting my recent wip as anchor

>1 Scallop Knight wears a Bascinet exactly like this one, nothing more to say he keeps it polished.

>2 Scallop Knight wears a corrizina, a stronger late period coat of plate that looks identical to pictured, covered in blue velvet. It tapers down to his hips and ends there. Also, under the corrizina and visible in the joints of his arm armor is a yellow gambeson, but it lacks the joint gaps like in the picture, it has solid sleeves. The yellow gambeson sticks out a bit under the corrizina.

>3 I forgot to add this in with the helmet, but he wears a maille coif with his bascinet. It drapes down from his chin-level inside the helm to his sternum.

>4 he wears plate arms roughly similar to this, with closed bracers and leather decorated joints. However instead of red, the leather is dyed blue like his corrizina.

>5 Part of his nickname as Scallop Knight comes from the fact that his armor has scallop shell shaped fans on his couters. If you don't know what those are, I marked them with a red dot in image 4. Basically that, but cut and shaped to look like a shell.

>6 Fairly straightforward, the Knight wears splinted thigh armor and plate greaves and knee cops along with full sabatons.

>7 On his helm, the Knight has this image engraved on the forehead of his helmet in gold. However there's an additional detail, the center oval of the golden rays is engraved to look like the all seeing eye of God, with the rays from the eye forming the shape of a shell.

>8 He wields a two handed Grobe Messer that's around 30 inches long.

I need a drawfriend.
I'm holding out for a drawfriend 'til the end of the thread

#freecharlotte

Requesting a half demon warlock. In this case,all that means that she looks like a tiefling, but with demonic wings in addition to the horns and tail. The character has pale purple skin. Her hair is extremely long, and silver in color.
She, like most warlocks, wear's leather armor that's similar to that worn by the tiefling in the reference picture.
Thanks for your consideration.

Link to my request from last thread

Anybody wanna colour this? Red hair, fair skin, robe stays white

Oops, giant file.
Something like this?
May or may not continue.
Also didn't know if she wore the hood or had open hair.
colour preferences? (if I get that far)

I would like to request some fully body art of these characters, with less hump in the armour and a bigger sword on the male.

If coloured, both characters have dark skin, and the mans armour is black with yellow/gold highlights, same for the sword. The woman's armour is black with blue highlights.

The knight pic is the example of the guys size, along with the size of the sword.

Id like to request portraits of my Rogue Trader crewmembers. I already got the captain and first officer so that leaves me with:

The navigator - A young woman, with dark hair and eyes. Wearing a french empire style dress and covering her third eye with a headband.

The Arch-Millitant - A stereotypical tough guy (Think Vin Diesel) Very muscled. Shaved head, no beard. Wearing black uniform and flak armour.

The Missionary - an orthodox priest-like older ecclesiarch. With a huge beard and a flamethrower

Migrating once again from last thread: I have a somewhat-detailed request for an arcane caster in a setting where magic cannot be cast personally, so all spells have to be cast via magic items (basically you just use little trinkets instead of a spellbook, so it's mechanically the same as usual).

She has short hair like the head in the top middle of the pic, and her clothing is in a similar style to the image on the right of the pic, albeit with an incredibly low v-cut neckline like the dude's shirt (she's supposed to be fairly fit, the shirt is just to show that off mostly). She wears segmented leather armor pauldrons, gloves and boots (pic related, the three images on the left) on top of this.

Her magic items include a scarf that moves on its own to deflect attacks and protect her (Shield/Mage Armor stand-in) and a series of rings for offensive and utility spells (the bottom pics are examples of the kind of rings she might have) - they wouldn't necessarily have to be on her fingers, either, some of them could be strung onto chains and the like.

Thank you in advance to any drawfriend willing to take this on!

Requesting this sci-fi military officer punching a typical looking evil wizard in the face with some teeth of said evil wizard flying out.

This user said he'd be doing it, still awaiting for it if ever you do it.

Requesting a male shaman with very short black hair wearing a wolf skull hat, a bark mask covering his whole face and civilian attire.
The rest is up to the artist

I'd like to request a blind woman (pic related) hugging a man with a burned face. They are looking at their newly born quadruplets with a look of dread on their faces. The woman has brown hair, and dresses like nobility, she also has a voluptuous figure. The man wears a mithral breastplate and a jet black cloak. He also wears very functional dark brown clothing beneath the armour. He has messy brown hair, which he has cut himself with a knife. He has a visible spellbook about his person somewhere.

Feel free to omit details depending on how detailed a drawing you want to do.

Requesting an imperial guardsman and a female commissar cleaning the mud, dirt and grime off this tank.

Requesting a short, blond, Nordic-looking man in modest plain clothes and glasses giving a lecture about how the 1980s were the best decade ever, and how the absolute zenith of humanity has long since ended and everything is shit in comparison.

Bonus points for including references to/pictures of things like Arnold Schwarzenegger movies, pulp 80s media, contemporary anime series (such as Riding Bean or Dirty Pair) and flamboyant 80s fashion trends, as well as anything else you feel would be appropriate for someone with a genuine but self-aware love of all things eighties.

Requesting a half-elf woman flirting with pic related. She has a fair skin tone turning towards a pale, ephemeral green and if you look closely, you can see small roots where her veins are supposed to be. Her hair is the green of summer leaves and her slightly slanted eyes are a matching shade without white or pupils.

Could I request a picture of a Middle Eastern woman in a uniform like this, with shoulder-length straight hair and a mole underneath her left eye, standing in a fairly relaxed fashion holding a curved sword.

It is for a dieselpunk-style campaign I am planning, I need an exotic and deadly rival for a womanising, Flashman-esque fighter ace to pursue...

Bump for the old gods.

Several threads ago, I'd posted a request for a picture of a forgotten, small-time, local goddess modeled after the character Tomoko from the series Watamote, who was desperate to regain the worshippers she'd lost when a cultural shift introduced her followers to a more powerful, more popular pantheon of deities. A Drawfriend in that thread had claimed the request and said they would work on it, but seems to have disappeared since then. I wanted to post my request again, just in case the original Drawfriend or another felt like accepting it. Thanks again!

Requesting an NPC for my game, he's is 7ft tall and very muscular, has dark skin and he has long white dreadlocks in a ponytail style, a black Karate Gi with a white version of the symbol in the picture, he also has the Lion of the Wind mask which makes his agility spike exponentially. His favorite weapon of choice is Cat claws.

WIP

nice

Right, so... I"m playing in a game of WHFRP (2nd Edition) and I was hoping if I couldn't get some arts of my character!

Ahem.

Hannes Bergenhaffen Trilowsky Goetz Hoffmeister von Rosenkratz the XVIII is the oldest son of a wealthy Averland noble family, west of Streissen, east of Averheim. He's recently graduated from the War Academy in Averheim and is taking a year to enjoy life before joining the Pistolkorps.

The picture I'm requesting, however, is a few years down the road, having earned his spurs as a pistolier and managed to join one of the many knightly orders in the Empire, in particular, the Knights Encarmine.

Hannes himself is a tall fellow with reddish hair and a fair complexion... he has, as quoted by many people, too many names by half and will talk until your ears bleed. An avid duelist, trained by a Tilean fencing master that claimed to fight alongside Vespero, he was attracted to the Knights Encarmine as they are just as much a dueling society as they are a Knightly Order.

He typically wears clothing in the slashed sleeves style, in Averland colors (black and yellow). But as a Knight Encarmine, his plate mail is a resplendent dark red.

As for the actual posing, I would like him in his full plate mail, the paint chipped here and there... the sallet and bevor open as he looks at whatever he is fighting again, teeth bared with his sword in one hand and his sword-breaker in the other. Perhaps we can see the fringe of his bangs just under his helmet

Thank you!

Migrating

Requesting a portrait of a male drow, early 30s, with a couple of minor scars on his face and ears. He's attractive, without being ridiculously handsome. Probably has a big grin on his face.

His hair is shaved completely on the sides/back, and kinda messy on top.

The portrait is really all I need, but if you're ONE BAD ENOUGH DUDE, this is his armor if you wanted to drop the hood and take the mask off.

Thanks!
But really, just the portrait would be perfect.

I would like to request a picture of my dragon-inspired Monk in D&D - the reference picture has his outfit, weapon and face (ideally, if you could combine the two hairstyles so that he has the topknot-ish thing as well as the long hair, that would be perfect).

Requesting pic related wearing a crysis suit style power armor and carrying a HMG

Kinda figured she's military, and I imagine she's kinda muscular beneath that uniform - although not to bodybuilder levels.

I like it! Has a sort of chunky French comic feel, Tintin-esque

Hey.

Taking simple/unsettling requests.

The final outcome of the ayy lmao looked very odd , i might try it later.

I am sorry, drawfriend I shouldn't have done it

I would like to request a female, maybe around 18-20 years old, tan and some nice muscle definition. Medium length black hair. I would for her to be a bit dirty, covered in dirt, scrapes, blood and scars. I would like for her to have some nice muscle definition, not buff, but we'll tonned. Green eyes and if possible in a series of tribal like tattoos running from her side, up her arm and back and onto her shoulder with the primary tattoo being a red room on her chest area. If she could be wearing some simple shorts and covering her breasts (the tattoos are important and a shirt will sort of make that irrelevant)
Cheers!

>I am sorry, drawfriend I shouldn't have done it

DAMMIT

Made me giggle m8, I'm a huge fan of your stuff

Requesting!

Vudrani alchemist/master chymist!

31yo male, that look a bit like Jafar.

Thank you drawmasters!

Can I request a robed demon with dozens of curving and curling horns in place of top half of the head?

Requesting a old as shit grey elf reminiscent of Doctor Weird from Aqua teen hunger force. He's a wizard, and like 370ish years old. (I'm unsure how elves near the end of their lives look.)

I'll see what I can do.

Migrating request:

Requesting some art of a character I'm playing in a coming campaign. She's a barbarian tribe's shaman who is also an avid practitioner of alchemy and poisoncrafting.

Look at Someone's already working on it.

Use the picture for guidance. I personally liked the idea since your art can show the ayylmao despair properly.

Bumpin muh request.

Requesting a giant-sized warforged with details of pic related.

Woops! Didn't catch that! Thanks!

Migrating from last thread
Requesting a male hengeyokai in his hybrid hare form.

He is going to my monk character, more specifically he is a practitioner of a deadly fighting style that makes good use of his powerful legs (Muay Thai). As such I would like him dressed simply in the style of Tony Ja from Ong Bak (pictured on right), but with the addition a simple open vest. The rope wrapping are made from a dark hemp, and his vest and shorts are a deep red. Physically he looks like King Kazma (pictured on left) though he is a bit more toned and defined, again like Tony Ja. For his pose I would like to see him performing a flying knee strike.

bragg forgot pic

Requesting pic related (left) getting caught doing uncharacteristically girly things such as reading romance novels, or playing the cello, or admiring ball gowns. She would be like a deer in headlights when caught, like in pic related (right). It’s not seen in the pic, but she has a split tongue, which would be nice if it was visible in some way, but it's not a necessity.

Requesting this fairy taking a bath in a wizard's tea cup, while shrugging and smiling like "Nobody said this was unacceptable."

i will try.
thank you user.
yeah, i will try it again

I would love to request a picture of here in some bedtime cloths/night gown while sleeping up against a tree.

Requesting a young girl, early teens, recently turned into a vampire. She is on the floor reeling back in terror from her first feeding, blood has covered her, her victim and the floor. The victim happened to be her younger brother who looks similar to her in features. His face is frozen in confusion, all life drained from him.

Ref pics for expressions, top is her brother bottom is the vampire girl.

Drawfriends, draw me a mystical stone age artefact!

Hope it's what you were looking for, user.

Hey, requesting my d&d 5e character, Evelynn, if anyone would be interested! She's a young lady (19) with long straightline bangs, black hair, and large, heavily lidded grey eyes. She has sallow, waxy greyish white skin, and is on the shorter side for a human. She comes from a family of dirt farmers, so has a bit better musculature than someone might expect from a warlock. She is the only worshipper of a demon lord of disease and filth, who appears in the shape of a gargantuan mummified worm. Her armor resembles the withered thorns and wilted petals of a dead flower; representative of the fair made foul and the living made to decay. If you're interested and need more details just reply and ask! If not, thanks for taking the time to read! Pic somewhat related, she loves weird edgy artsy shit like this.

????

Requesting a character loosely based on red riding hood. Wears a white wolf mask surrounded by a red pelt similar to pic related, an outfit similar to pic related, and brandishing either a dagger, or some ominous-looking vials that might be poison, bombs, or poison bombs. Mechanically she's a pathfinder alchemist adapted to D&D 3.5, and human lycanthrope.

Sorry, posted wrong image and forgot to delete!

Migrating from last thread.

Request is for a character warjack for my IK game. It's name is Jotunn. The reference image covers most of the details. It does not carry the axes in the image. Minor battle damage to the armor plating is most welcome as well but not necessary. Thank you in advance to anyone who takes this on.

Reposting for the new thread:
I'd like to ask for a character for a sci-fi setting like the ones in the left pictures. For clothes either a spacesuit or a jumpsuit of any sort you like, the pictures on the right are just there for inspiration. I'd just ask that if it's a jumpsuit it be the tight shiny type. Environment is not necessary and the pose doesn't matter.

The idea is that this character is about 15 and as meek and as easily scared as one can possibly imagine. While he constantly finds himself in the wrong place at the wrong time and gets way overwhelmed, he also mostly ends up finding a way to make the best of the given situation through wit and tech-knowledge.

Thanks to anyone who would bother with this!

Migrating my request!

Requesting character A as a child, being read a book/taught swordfighting/emulating the ponytail of B/anything cute with B, who is her dad.

A is a tiefling of thin build without any tail or anything, B is a pretty fruity/waify dude in build/clothing.

Artist's choice on cute thing being done.

Migrating request.

Requesting that a kind drawanon combine illithids and xenomorphs for me. Picturing something along the lines of the usual xenomorph, but with a bulbous, lobed head and tentacles around the mouth that each end in the smaller mouths typically nestled inside their jaws. Pose is up to the drawfriend and thanks in advance!

Not what i had in my mind but here you go

*not my opinion

So did I

friend of mine is coming back from his deployment in the navy

wanted to get him something drawn for when he comes back

he likes squats, so i had an idea of this guy without his armour on (the bionics on the arm/feet/eye don't really come off) sitting alone somewhere playing a lute in robes

it's really up to you how you do it, thanks a lot if you pick it up

forgot the image my bad

Awesome! Thank you. She wears a hood in case you continue. The robes are a forest green and her skin is a darkish tan. The weapons and mask are a shiny obsidian.

May or may not shade this, we'll see

what is generic brown? That seems a highly subjective term.

Like brown, but not brown in any sort of ethnic connotation. Like just someone with dark skin.

Even if you don't I still wanna thank you for doing my request

Migrating a request of a goblin bard with some sort of bagpipes (ideally a biniou) and a chain weapon.
Basically a combination of pics related. Maybe with a vicious dagger too.

Oops didn't see that when I refreshed
Done, but hadn't seen these features. I can still change the weapons/mask if you like

Taking requests. I do pencil stuff.

Can I snag me a rendition of this fine lass here relaxing joyfully in a bathhouse?

Uh

Uuuuh...

Sure. Can you draw a potion slime girl shoving her arm down a wounded warrior's throat. Just really cramming it down there, basically punching his stomach from the inside with extreme prejudice.

kek

Someone photoshop the individual posts into the shape of a girl

Requesting a drawing of my bandit for an upcoming Weird West campaign I'm taking part in. She's part of a bandit duo who call themselves "The Bull Brothers: Minos and Toro". Minos is the older "brother" who looks after her dim-witted younger brother.
She keeps her sex a secret from others because she doesn't want to be treated any differently than the other famous cowboys and outlaws in the west. Plus, she never liked acting feminine anyways. A voice changer in her mask disguises her voice for her.

Hopefully I could get a delivery that has her both in her mask and out of her mask, but if I had to choose I'd prefer a delivery of her in the mask

Pirate Ayylmao?

Writing a novel and would greatly appreciate if you could draw a quick sketch of the 2 main protagonists. See image.

Thanks in advance.

>rouge

Every time

I am requesting this for you please.

Portrait of a Science teacher, bald like george costanza, smoking a pipe in his mouth with a slightly and barely noticeable smug. The idea is to look psychedelic because Quantum Physics.

He isn't a rogue... I'm not writing a rogue. It's only because I'm on Veeky Forums and it's a fantasy novel that I've made this lazy comparison. Rogue-ish. He isn't even a dagger wielder or a warrior. I was just referring to his attire in that it's mostly dark leather.

I mean rogue vs rouge you ninny

Do you have the brain troubles? You wrote rouge, not rogue, in the reference.

>writing a novel
>doesn't proofread
>maybe dyslexic
>???

I mean it's the only way I can quickly express the aesthetic of his gear.

Holy shit you are so dumb.

Clearly it was a small typo in the image since I spelled it write in my later post... So why go through the trouble to respond to such a trivial thing?

See

Sorry I misplaced a few characters. What a tragedy. I must kill myself now.

Good riddance, Satan.

Commit sudoku

Dude just ignore them they will keep responding because

>write

You're just faking it now.

You're supposed to get angry and flame me.

Shit.
My plan failed.

Requesting a friendly, long-haired Portuguese woman, maybe early twenties? She's wearing a dress that features that red check pattern in some fashion, though not necessarily over the whole thing or anything? Just, like, it's somewhere on the dress. She's also wearing an army jacket over the top of it.

I didn't put much thought into the footwear, and you don't have to draw the full body, but if you do, sneakers would be fine, as would army boots.