How do you think /ourguy/ is holding up in prison?

How do you think /ourguy/ is holding up in prison?

Wait, he got jailed?

Anyone who looks up to this faggot is a retarded loser

isn't the guy that tryed to buy Kanye west album right or something ?

hope hes doing alright. I learned how to make financial models watching his videos. Hes smart in some respects, but a fucking idiot in others (the fact that he is currently behind bars is a testament to that). I hope he gets out fine and continues to post vids/tutorials.

Go back

Proliferation of crypto has been pure cancer to this board

Retarded loser reporting in.

Probably fine but really bored. Despite what the films tell you prison is mostly just fucking boring.

That being said, he's got a lot of BTC so he's just sitting in there getting rich(er) as fuck, lol.

i mean the guy didnt hurt anyone he just pissed off the lobbyists which then cucked him
lmao

lol everybody forgot about him poor guy

aids cure guy right?

The guy's undeniably brilliant when it comes to finance but he really loses his mind memes, like he's been jailed twice for doing stupid shit on the internet

There's also the fraud that's gonna cost him most of his adult life

yeah making $30 a day drop shipping cheap chinese bullshit and selling wordpress templates to small businesses was so much better than making tens of thousands in crypto

You know this board was created to move crypto talk off /g/, right?

this. it's just really boring. violence happens maybe once a month or few and the rest of the time is mind numbing boring

he's going to die in prison.

how stupid was he for trusting the biggest kike lawyer in NYC with his case?

Dude you usually WANT the biggest kike lawyer on your team

write him a letter

usually
not when you're speaking out against people with more money

who is that guy

What sort of sentence is he looking at?

shkreli, fucked himself in the ass by behaving like an obstinate cunt infront of everyone. No lawyer can help you if you keep giving the FU face to everyone and joke on social media that hell pay someone to go cut a lock of shillarys hair.
Being a edgelorde 24/7 gets you in prison

Fine

>Being a edgelorde 24/7 gets you in prison
land of the free:^)

hopefully he gets his first BBC

a skinny twink that is widely hated by the public. He is probably getting his ass stretched out as we speak.

Fuck the judge.
He's smart, he'll be ok. Hope he checked his ego though because intelligence is not exactly seen as a positive quality in prison.
He's up for sentencing in January, we'll see how that goes. I really miss his videos. Literally the best/most informative content on youtube.

You don't even know this guy, just what the media tells you about him.
Let me guess, muh drug prices. I bet you couldn't even tell me the name of said drug.

Fuck you, Shkreli's the man. I bet you believe everything the WSJ tells you. Next you'll be telling me PewDiePie is a nazi and the russians hacked the election.

Back to, Plebbit.

What was he convicted for?

>implying he doesnt go to a white collar prison
>implying he eont play tennis all day

Securities fraud for saying his hedge fund did better in the past than it really had. Heinous, I know. Keyword is "misled"

He's in jail, no prison yet. He probably will go to a lax prison if that's how the sentencing ends.
Right now he's in MDC brooklyn and that's not a fun place.

how is it any different from a guy working a full time minimum job that spends his free time by playing sports or working out

1. Martin is based as fuck and I miss his streams, glad he can still fuck with the medias where he is
2. No one will hurt a guy with at least 100 millions who will make sure your life is hell, money goes a long way in jail. also he's in a safe place anyway

Don't worry mate. Once the Chinese housing market crashes things will clear up.

He paid the bond and had to keep quiet.
But then he promised to pay 5k$ for the hair of Hillary, while she was on tour signing her book.
That's what put him in jail, threatening clinton.

How many years can he get?

I thought about sending him a letter about a month ago to tell him his stock forecasts were accurate. For example the axon short? That shit lost like 60%. However I figured he was getting plenty of mail already.
Still gonna send one I think, because a shkreli jail letter is priceless.

I know, it's bullshit. Fuck the judge twice
But asked what he was convicted of, which is securities fraud. i.e. the reason he needed to post bail at all

I unironically love the guy. He's a fucking hero

you talking state of federal?

>earn your investors lots of profit
>fraud

Kinda sucks that he's a media punching bag just because of his trollish personality. I'm gonna write a letter to him.

he's posting on Veeky Forums right now from his white collar minimum security prison suite

Address letters to:

MARTIN SHKRELI # 87850-053
METROPOLITAN DETENTION CENTER
80 29TH STREET
BROOKLYN, NY 11232

I watched this motherfucker livestream himself as he creates a buisnessplan in powerpoint that he was gonna pitch to Hiroshimoot to buy Veeky Forums. Guy's a snake but you gotta hand it to him he pursues opportunities.

>white collar minimum security prison suite
>METROPOLITAN DETENTION CENTER
No.