Didnt get into crypto early now its too late

Anyone else too scared to dive in? when bitcoin started circulating a few years back i read about it but didnt think much of it, now i am thinking about how i couldve retired early if i had only invested my savings into it back then. But now its too expensive to get into for me, anyone else feel deep regret and anxiety over this?

i just got into it 2 weeks ago and made 10k so far. i bought req when it was 590 sats.

I'm dipping a toe in with $1000. If I had invested early I'd have either cashed out or done something stupid like lose the coins.

are you fucking stupid? IOTA Is upp 1000% in ONE MONTH

It's not too late...

How much did you start with? Kinda hard to see how we'll you've done unless you post that.

do it faggot, I started two weeks ago too. Did a lot of stupid shit but I'm still up 20% with only 500$ in.

GET SOME LTC, XLM, IOT, ARK AND LETS DO THIS SHIT

started with 20k. bought req at 590 and sold at around 900. a lot of the req holders are waiting for the news on friday but i know it'll drop back down again to 600-700. i'll buy in again for the biweekly update in 2 weeks.

There will never be a time where you feel like you are getting a good deal. If you want it, pay the price.

BTC is either 1,000,000 or 0 in 2 years. Seems like a worthwhile risk to me.

>now i am thinking about how i couldve retired early if i had only invested my savings into it back then
don't overestimate how strong your hands are, putting your entire savings into this years ago would have been really reckless (it still is frankly) and you probably would have sold long ago for what seemed at the time to be a great profit.

Do eeeeet! You can still make gains OP

alt-coins have potential, eventually BTC and probably ETH has to fall or go stagnant.

Don’t be a pussy OP

Started with £2000 2 weeks ago and already up 75%. I don't think its too late

Grow a pair OP and buy now.

You can't time the market.
You will regret way more when BTC will be at 15k, 25k, 50k, 100k etc.

probably don't because you made this presumptuous and ill informed post. if your impatience is already showing you'll be doomed to hop on any spammed trend and refuse to sit through long bouts of research.

or do so i can make your money you'll irresponsibly spend

which website did you use? I'm in the uk as well and want to start but not sure which one to use.

If you think it's late now, wait until this time next year. Quit being a pussy.

> Anyone else too scared to dive in?

Nah. I make six figures and don't need to risk it on some shitcoin fad to get my lambo.

That's cool and all, hope you cash out before bitfinex dumps on you.

Honestly, how far could I go if I invested like $75 every two weeks into crypto? I'm currently tight on money but I really want to get into it.