Psst. Link is pumping

Psst. Link is pumping.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/Z9zaW6g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ITS ACTUALLY HAPPENING HAHAHHA YESSSS YESSSSSSSSS I WARNED YOU ALL FOR THIS

that sell wall is going DOWN

Finally, can't believe I'm gaining money on link.

If it gets to 3000 I regain my satoshis and I'll remain comfy for the rest of the year.

THANK YOU BASED SERGEY

o crap no, no, no, no,n oiadhfiodsfiodsjfiosdjfsd
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

This wasnt supposed to happen, you fucking tards told me it wasnt going to moon yet. Im fomoing fuck

Same to be honest!

FOMO boys, I think it safe to say this is going to $1.

that's what you get for not forming your own opinions and positions brainlet.

Maybe not today, but it's definitely gonna break $1 at some point.

Made me look again OH SHIT IT ACTUALLY IS HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

If sergeys xmas surprise is fucking huge, ill kms. I'll try waiting for a dip until then. I'll try.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUCK IT KEEPS RISING. Why does god hate me so much

Looks like it isn't coming down this time. Getting pretty nervous about Sergeys announcement. What are you guys thinking? Sell the news? I mean SIBOS announcement was as good as it gets and the price tanked. Would expect the same to happen, but it's fucking terrifying to trade link

BUY NOW OR YOUR GONNA MISS OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm nervous though since the LINK dip was mostly because of BTC's fury. If BTC doesnt do another fucking fork then people who didnt buy the dip at $0.15 are screwed.

News with this pump will catapult the price.

>Sell the news
>Sell

No sell, only HODL

I'M NOT FUCKING SELLING

>ignore LINK pretty much entirely until last week
>finally read the white paper
>"hey this is bretty gud, like these fundamentals"
>buy at 17s on Saturday
>tfw I'm sitting here with comfy profit after skipping over all the grueling losses and bagholding that linkies endured for months

Sell to accumulate, but never the whole stack. But right now I'm content to just chill and let things develop.

wtf?

7 day MA breaking 25day MA right now.

Significant uptrend commencing, I can see us just under doubling the price from here before the next significant trend change

LOL! I did the exact same thing. I've fucked up a few times in crypto but it's really nice when you luck out.

Have been buying with all my spare crypto below 2k sats for the whole week

Tomorrow I visit the lambo store :)

Every time. Are big presale investors in the project throwing up sell walls to keep ChainLink cheap for accumulation?

Cute..

this hype feels real, is this legit hype?
i need to know be honest with me
how legit is this hype?
scale of 1 to 10

THAT FEELING WHEN I JUST MADE 29k off LINK

>26 cents
>mooning
There are bagholders all the way to 50 cents

Wake me up when it hits $1

Crypto gains are a self fulfilling prophecy

This is real because this coin has been getting hyped for months

Yeah well, they should have known not to buy the immediate hype right after an ICO. Always wait a few months and buy it when it's sleeping if you didn't get ICO prices.

Don't blame the people who bought at stable prices for the actions of your clearly uncontrollable ADD that made you buy the post-ICO volatility.

wont reach too high no reason to right now

Yeah I'm sure it wasn't your constant spamming of "last time we see 50 cents" that made people buy ATH.

I bought at ICO, no need to get defensive.
I'm just saying you people created a fat layer of bagholders that will dump at first chance they get and preventing any moons from happening.

LINK shilling ultimately killed it.
It'll only moon on HUGE news and idk if you've noticed but the team is not keen on giving out those kinds of announcements any time soon.

That small "wall" of 0.5 BTC that was supressing us a bit just got bought

This is fucking it. You made it LINK MARINES :)

>mfw all my LINK was bought at $0.15

>Yeah I'm sure it wasn't your constant spamming of "last time we see 50 cents" that made people buy ATH.
Anons should learn to DTOR if they got burned sourcing hot tips from a Laotian enchanted mosaics bazaar.

the fuck is happening
insider news?

I've enjoyed fudding LINK over the last few months but I finally broke down and bought 50k along with REQ right before it mooned.

>tfw comfy. Thanks biz for tipping me off

.27 BOYS HAAAAAAA

Why the fuck is it rising?

No. There was never a resistance. Any whale with 20btc could take it to 3.5k sats.

When theres actual news , this is going 15k sats easily

I bet we'll see some bot buys + FOMO if it breaks 30 cents.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

God, its already at 0.28 (2361 sats) i should have fucking bought when this thread was first posted. Fuck this, im going to buy now.

Oh hey it's pumping!
>Check the price
Yeah no who cares. Call me when it's $10.

2400 sats NOOOOOOOOO i hate you fucking linkies why does my BTC transfer take so long

0.29fiodsjfiodsiosfiodsjfioiosjsiohdsio

its at 0.29 now.

Biz im fukcing fomoing hard. Im going to start going to church again after this bullshit. Hopefully god will be pleased with me in the future.

Looks like a dickload of sell orders just got triggered.

>call me when 350x from a few days ago
You are retarded

>Link sits low for ages
>decide to make some healthy gains off of Ark before coming back to Link
>Link decides to moon for absolutely 0 reason before I'm done and make those gains useless in terms of accumulating Link

I fucking hate this coin, so much.

dang should of bought more

it was the buy wall they put up. loads of ppl sold into it and it was a sign it had sell pressure so the traders knew to sell. A lot of the momentum was natural so they will most likely test it again. They will set up a buy and sell wall to test which direction the most pressure is in first and go by that.
>Whales are gay.

Talk to you Q4 2018

>only managed to accumulate 10300 link
hold me boys I needed more time

I'LL NEVER DOUBT YOU AGAIN, Veeky Forums.

NEXT STOP, PLANET LAMBO.

IT'S HAPPENING

whoopie woo...

we all knew this was coming...

not many sellers, this is going for new ATH in the next week.

tempting and hard to resist atm to NOT buy into the green candle.

why is it pumping already? just buying the rumor or actual news already?

Sell wall at 2800, reckon we'll push through it tonight?

>absolutely 0 reason

>everybody agrees link has a fuckton of potential and can rocket to andromeda in a day
>word spreads that in december sergey will make an announcement
>user is surprised that people buy their bags back in december that they sold earlier

AAAAHHHH I JUST LOST 50 LINK FROM TRYING TO TRADE SWINGS.

sell before it crashes and keep the profits. don't be greedy dude, you want to accumulate before it goes over a dollar

l will hold my 6000 links for 2-3 years

HHAHHA I FUCKING LOVE THIS

ALL THE FUDDERS AND PJEETBOTS ARE FOMOing NOW HHHHATAG

pleb

$10 ?

pajeet btfo

Literally bought in 12h ago.

I also bought some IOTA which kept mooning all day.

Today was a GOOD day.

NIGGA IN A COUPLE YEARS THAT WILL BE $5K.

IM JUST GLAD I BOUGHT BACK IN CAUSE OF FOMO

Unless it doesn't crash. It will end up much higher eventually. is it worth the risk for 5-10% gains? The news could be awful though and it might crash but that volume increase over the last few weeks...

Also
>mfw whales dump on me tomorrow

>IN A COUPLE YEARS
l have some bad news for you

not to mention it just makes tax time that much more of a pain in the ass.

it needs to pump 5x for me to break even.
send help.

This isn't about Sergey's announcement.

Dude are there children trading on here?

>paying taxes on crypto earnings

"I'm sorry, your honour, I lost all those cryptocurrencies in a boating accident"

think about what you're saying, I know we're used to seeing shit go up hundreds of percents but 10% makes a big difference especially if you can do it multiple times during multiple pumps.

we're all given so many possibilities in this game that in my opinion playing safe is still a way to making it

stop larping cunt

Yeah and lots of third worlders

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!!!

HOLY SHIT DAT PUMP

Hey man I hate taxes too, but I don't want to risk fucking up a good thing for myself because I managed to piss off the IRS overlords.

Deep sigh.
Why is binance just showing me an endless loading screen when trying to log in.

Buying or selling?

looked at LINK yesterday
Wanted to buy some for the Lulz
The exchange i use doesn't have it.
Not going to start a new account for a joke shitcoin
Oh well
fast forward 18 hours
it pumps..

Fuck this shit!!

Pfth, ill send them a cheque for whatever capital gains tax is on the amount I cash out and be done with it. Or buy stuff with Monero using Tor and never cash out.

HOLY SHIT. IT'S REFUELLING!!!! IT'S GOING BACK UP BOYS!!!
>(DY&OR and don't listen to me I just like getting excited)

SOMEONE BOUGHT 17K LINK AT 2700 SAT

Apparently this price analysis discord is responsible for the pump and dump. discord.gg/Z9zaW6g

Some glorious fucker just wiped out a whole field of sell walls and the price is rising

I will soon sell these old 49 cents bags and break even, in my mind cause the opportunity costs are massive and i lost tons of sats but yay

So what color Lambo are you guys gonna be getting

>ill send them a cheque for whatever capital gains tax
That would be the straightforward and logical way to do things, of course the IRS takes issue because that means slightly less shekels. Once we have mainstream decentralized exchanges that are only accountable to the blockchain the IRS is going to have to accept defeat, can't wait.

Shiieet, there's a 174,000 wall at 2800 sats

I will never sell my 9112 link!