CMT

How the fuck is there no thread about this, get the fuck in here guys.

CMT was just introduced. Not a shitcoin, and the price is on the goddam floor right now

Other urls found in this thread:

5miles.com
cm.5miles.com/
cm.5miles.com/file/project/Project white paper_en-US.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Huge buy wall of support -- get the fuck in here before FOMO

Already up 15% or so -- legit opportunity is being missed by so many of you.

Go naoowww

Too busy making Lambos with IOTA

I sold IOTA way too early...but still got 30% gains so I'm not mad.

I don't think IOTA is going to lambo, though.

CMT is a no brainer right now -- 16% gain in the past hour or two.

Hit support at 0.0009 and is still going up, 17% gains already. If I sold now I'd literally be making $900 in two hours.

Is there any other place where you can do this casually and make this much money?

i make twice that an hour potty training pajeets in mumbai.

where would I even buy this pajeetcoin

website is down

what's so special about this coin?

Binance

What website?

No idea -- it's related to online retail. I just looked a the market and bought the shit out of it because it looked like it was at the absolute floor, which it was.

i don't think so, bro. it might dip down lower tonight. i'll consider putting some play money in tomorrow.

Approaching 0.0009 again and STILL a buy wall of support. Still on its way up -- think this is my major coin of the night.

This is legit. This a quick copy from Binance.
CyberMiles ("CM") is a blockchain technology focusing on e-commerce and online marketplaces, being developed by 5xlab, a blockchain development laboratory. 5xlab is working closely with 5miles, a leading c2c marketplace operator with more than 12 million users in the US. 5miles is expected to be the first platform to utilize CyberMiles’ blockchain protocol, and will also assist 5xlab to develop the technology. Over the last 3 years of leading innovation in online & local marketplaces, 5miles has accumulated the necessary technical and commercial know-how to tailor blockchain technology & smart-contracts for real-world applications. 5xlab seeks to use this expertise to develop CyberMiles, with focus on trust and compliance. This will enable it to be a mainstream blockchain technology for real-world businesses.

I'd give this a try but all my shit is pumping and I don't wanna sell any of it.

Except maybe SUB but I wanna hodl.

comet's website

Maybe from traffic? Who fucking cares -- it's on the floor right now -- pick it up!

5miles.com

It's actually super legit. Nice. I may check this place out actually.

IT IS NOT COMET! It is Cybermiles Token. Here is the website.
cm.5miles.com/

why the fuck did this get added to binance, are they smoking crack?

Yes, extremely legit! Have you read about the team yet?

They are in the United States.

Here is the whitepaper. I repeat, this is NOT cometcoin, which is a dead coin. Ticker is the same, unfortunately.

cm.5miles.com/file/project/Project white paper_en-US.pdf

It is NOT Comet! It is Cybermiles Token. Cometcoin is dead.

Still time to get in, it keeps touching 0.0009. The buy wall is too big for it to not go up well past it, though.

CEO Has a PhD in particle physics. He worked at CERN when he participated in theoretical and experimental research of Higgs Particle. Dr. Lucas Lu, was previously a cofounder and CTO of Light In the Box, a company which went public on the NYSE, and prior to that, Lucas was the first GM of Alibaba’s Taobao Mobile platform, and was the GM of another Alibaba business unit.

Yes! Alibab, but Lucas' is American, or at least his degree is from SMU and the team is in Austin TX. This is based in the US.

This is the CFO's bio:
Garwin Chan
, CFO of 5miles. Garwin is currently the CFO of 5miles. Previously, he was a Managing Director at Founder H Fund (private equity arm of Founder Group). Prior to that, he was a Vice President at Bain Capital, a global leading investment firm. Garwin graduated from
Harvard College cum laude in 2003. He also received his MBA degree from Harvard Business
School in 2008.

Can't buy it on binance. Just says "max amount 0" when trying to place an order.

Aaaaaaaaaaaand there it goes :-D. Told you cunts.

No idea what you mean -- I just bought more a few seconds ago.

I'm seriously still in awe of this whole market in general.

Where else can you make 25%-50% gains PER DAY, on a regular basis?

I wish I would have started doing this forever ago.

I'm genuinely trying to pay it forward everytime I post a thread, but sometimes I wonder if people think I'm a pajeet.

What the fuck is wrong with binance, deposits haven't taken this long for me before
FUCK

This is a real team with an existing company. The whitepaper explains the token. Roadmap says this: CyberMiles Foundation to launch v0.1 of CyberMiles’ “smart contract” modules.

This is fresh from ICO.

Try a different browser. Brave works well for me when Binance is being buggy.

Well you're marketing a noname coin, which is what pajeets do.

But my order got through and I put a small amount in this. Probably not gonna buy me a lambo but not gonna be too mad if it goes to zero either.

So thanks, especially if this ends up making me $$$

>Probably not gonna buy me a lambo

Thinking one coin (or any coins) is actually going to get you a lambo is a bit delusional, honestly.

But that doesn't mean you can't slowly increase your net worth day by day.

1 billion in circulation and ICO price was 1/8 current price.

will u dump on me pahjeet?

im in at .008

You're right, but also I wasn't really serious about the lambo. I'm not comfortable putting in enough to crypto to get those sorts of gains.

I just wonder if, when this madness ends, I'll ever be able to go to investing in stocks for a possible 5% annual gain if I'm lucky.

I still don't know if I should buy or not.

Buying the dip again

DO NOT BUY, Market cap is literally at least 250 million about now because nobody knows the supply. Will dump very quickly.