The god of theater is furious that your adventure is lacking in depth and emotional meaning...

The god of theater is furious that your adventure is lacking in depth and emotional meaning. How do you convince him that your party has artistic depth?

Man that is a really cool mask, I want that mask

I don't, he can join if he wants to add it, but I'm not doing it.

We know that we're unable to do that, so we make it a farce instead.

We murder him, just like we solve all of our problems - either murder the source or delegate the task to someone else.

Found the PC.

I summon the god of critics to make a web-series about him, where they fight an even bigger threat in his house.

>Smite

We kill a god.

My characters parents are dead.

And rape.

We compose an epic scene where the god of theater is disgusted by the hackneyed plots of man and drinks poison in despair while monologuing about man's sinful yet dispassionate nature and how he hoped we would be better, then dies, and one of the PCs takes up his mask to continue his legacy and become the new God of Theater. All we need is for him to play himself in the crucial role.
Then we leg it with the mask before anyone realizes we gave him real poison

Rolled 19 (1d20)

By telling him to fuck off of course.

But what if your character's parents were raped by someone who is dead?

Sexual Assault Zombies, the new plot-driving evil force!

I don't worship him so he can fuck off.

What if your parents were necro-rapists building an army of the dead, and you were supposed to be the vessel of their power, but child services Paladins stepped in?

> implying our lack of depth and emotional meaning isn't a satirical statement on the current state of art as cheap, disposable entertainment, and therefor is actually a piece of art within itself

But what if it's not?

Counter-argue with asking why he'd be interested in ERP in the first place.

Man, if he doesn't like a psychological, character driven horror game about a man slowly losing his mind, then quite frankly I don't think anything will appease him.

The god of 80s action movies will protect us.

My character was a vague metaphor for communism with all the non-subtlety of the literal hammer and sickle she wielded in combat. Deep.

slay him like you do for any other troublemaker

talking it out is for faggots.

Can this be a sweet mask thread?

"It's my style."

Plague doctor mask reporting in.

>Third Act Show Stopper

C A R N E V A L E

Inform him that the reason he doesn't see depth or emotional meaning in my game is because it doesn't exist.

>artistic depth

Oh, shit. We thought he meant 'autistic' depth.

Fuck.

you obviously dont actually pay attention to the art world lol

I'd point out the greek tradition of the satyr play, the slapstick characters in great works of literature like Dogberry and Falstaff, and then promptly set him on fire.