Is this going to recover?

>people on this board actually fell for this pajeetcoin

No.

when nobody will be expecting it ;)

Yes.

>Dragonslayer

Look at those tight Bollies! You ready?

Define recover.
Recover near all time highs? Yes. But it will dump again once it reaches the new high. These sneaky chinks know exactly what they are doing.
>time BCH pumps with BTC difficulty increase
>move hashing power to BCH
>BTC falls hard as BCH rises
>BCH nears next difficulty increase
>chinks and miners dump BCH at peak, buy BTC for cheap
>ride BTC back to normal price/new ATH
>losers stuck holding the BCH bags waiting for the next pump
This cycle will continue until block times stabilize, BCH becomes more used and ultimately when the miners have made their losses back.

>nigger lines all over the place
nice TA my guy.

so you are projecting it will trade at .5 again and dump eh? any guesses when

I'm gonna wait for the next btc difficulty adjustment because it did coincide with the last bch run. If bch doesn't go again it might be going to .03

yeah I have no idea what I'm doing with TA I'm just winging it

and trying to figure out if I'm going to keep losing my ass or if sick BTC gains are going to fall out of the sky like they did Nov 11th , but I got greedy and never traded back into BTC

I fucking hope not, fucking btc drama has been cucking Alts for long enough

Absolutely. If you look at all the miners who dedicated their hashing power to BCH when the hard fork officially took place, the miners constantly lost money just keeping BCH afloat. The last pump made them some money back, but they will do it again to make more.
The timing seems to take place before or near a difficulty adjustment. If BCH becomes easier to mine (more profitable), miners will jump from BTC to BCH and when that corrects, they will jump back. Fork.lol and other sites are good to monitor this.

So are you buying this current BCH dip in anticipation of that?

no.

no

no

No.

nah

The dip was $1,000.