Ok, Veeky Forums, help me kill myself

Ok, Veeky Forums, help me kill myself.

I started trading in 2017 with over 200 BTC that I had accumulated years ago from mining, buying drugs, and the like. I stopped using them and let them sit after the original Silk Road got shut down and then the market run in 2013. I just left them alone for the technology to mature. I was also paranoid af about what data the FBI might have on me, so I wanted to hide my coins away. So I just left them alone and stopped paying attention for awhile.

Then when I tuned back in a year ago and saw everything that was going on, the thought of being able to retire in my 20s got me into trading. I missed Ethereum because I heard it was slow, but I bought Sia because it had a use case. This was the first in a long line of Bad Decisions. I fell for Digibyte and Ripple. I lost so much in August. I got paranoid about the BCH hard fork and sold most of my BTC holdings below $2000 and then bought back in over $4000 when I saw it would be okay.

I fell hard for ChainLink. You told me it was the future of crypto. I had sustained so many losses on shitty, emotional trades, which I decided happened because I didn't get in early enough and fell for hype instead. And when I heard about ChainLink, I thought, finally, I found my ICO. So I put everything into it. I maxed out on the ICO amount and then bought everything that I could when it hit the markets. I was below 10 BTC at this point (yes, really) but I knew this was finally my ticket to the Moon. It initially started to go down, and I didn't want to get upset again, so again I just stopped looking at crypto. It was a long-term hodl.

I have had so many of my friends and family ask me how I'm doing now that Bitcoin hit $10,000, and I didn't want to say anything because no one knows how much I had lost in my trades this year. So I would smile and laugh and say everything is great, and not tell them.

I just looked at Link for the first time, and I have decided to kill myself. How should I do it Veeky Forums?

LINK is up 16% in the past 24h man...it's literally not even a released product yet.

If you actually want to kill yourself, send me all of your LINK and I'll teach you the most painless way possible (not even LARPing -- nobody needs to suffer). A good friend of mine killed himself using the same method.

how much u got left

How much link do you hold?

How much do you have left? If you have even 1 BTC youre still doing better than all the pajeets on this shit on street board

If you off yourself can I have some Bitcoin?

you are still doing better than me but what the fuck, if i had 200 btc then you bet your ass i will be researching everything i invest in, not listening
to fucking Veeky Forums.
Now, i realize what i just said, but consider monero, its doing real good right now and the tech behind it is all that is boosting it. Theres no marketing for this thing.
At least do some research on it you might like what you see user, hope you can recover that loss one day

I know it's with a helium tank.

I hold about 30k LINK.

But that doesn't matter. My friends and family literally think I am a millionaire and they are expecting huge things from me over the holidays. My mom is in danger of foreclosing on her house, and my sister barely scrapes by with her kids. I am thinking about selling my LINK to buy a flashy sports car and then wrecking it, hopefully killing myself, so they will never know how bad I screwed up.

Hint: it's nitrous through a gasmask

>helium

I legit don't know if that will work. Argon or nitrogen will, though.

That sucks, user. If nothing else, hodl LINK for a year and you might be sitting pretty.

stop lying to people and be a fucking man that you’re stupid and fell for the day trade meme and lost 90% of your wealth.

then get a job and hodl LINK

>My friends and family literally think I am a millionaire and they are expecting huge things from me over the holidays

Lmao same here

>pissed all my 20 bitcoins away on fucking trashcoins and sold for losses

JUST

I sold my 50 BTC at $400 last year :-(

This feels too emotionally raw to be a LARP.

If it makes you feel better I lost 40,000+ darkCoin on Mintpal. Darkcoin eventually became DASH.

Also lost 500 eth trading on Polo.

We all make mistakes - it's easy for those who are successful to look back and say 'yeah I made all the right moves because I'm smart' but it could have easily gone the other way.

>30k link

holy shit thats not even 1 BTC, you literally lost everything

If you still have it unlike this guy
you might as well hold until EOY

>30k LINK
>flashy sports car
>$7500 for a flashy sports car
LARP

your story was pretty good, please don't kill yourself

you said you bought LINK at ico price, ico price was 11 cents, and then you said you have 30k link. Does not add up user

Relax.

>Due to enter final stages of parabolic movement
>In the spotlight just enough so people are wary but curious
>will serve as a huge warning to normies, will allow sceptics to return to telling us we're deluded for it having "no intrinsic value"
>space has significantly matured
>will survive the next winter, 1-5 years.
>Next 1-2 parabolic moves will be the 1-2mln mark

Everyone thinks they're late, they're about to enter the dawn of the worst ice age any iron hand has suffered and only the strong will know the feel when you buy a country for .001BTC

The only thing worse than missing a moon on a coin you have never owned is missing a moon on a coin you did.

I have yet to feel this pain, and I hope I never do.

how did u get 40 k of them.

how much do u have in crypto now?

>cant retire in 20s and buy lambo
>im gonna kms over crypto
wait until life really starts to fuck with you
or dont

lol, you SUCK

>sold ANS pre-NEO rebrand at 300k sats, shitposted on Veeky Forums forecasting wojacks when it dumps, watched it climb to 1200k.
>sold REQ at 810 sats, drew perfect astrology lines and predicted the obvious retrace, got greedy, missed it, now watching my REQ that I've held since ICO moon without me

It hurts. Much easier to take a fiat loss than a token loss.

I mined them in 2013, nigga.

Cool LARP, OP.

Link is currently mooning. Why do you post this shit every day? Every day, you, the same person post new FUD. Why?

I didn't even want to tell this part of the story, but since people are calling me a LARP and etc, and at this point I really should just kill myself anyway, I guess I'll tell it.

Over Thanksgiving, with all of my family at the table, bitcoin came up, and they knew I had some for years. They breathlessly asked me how much I had, and I told them that over 150 BTC makes someone a millionaire, and then winked. Everyone at the table visibly gasped, but I acted like I didn't want to showboat and asked if someone could pass the potatoes and just moved the conversation along.

Why did I do that? I wanted them to finally think something of me. They finally treated me with respect. I will go back to being the pariah of the family if they ever find out. It is better to die in fire and tragedy than have them ever know how stupid I am.

Oh user... Your family/friends find out you have money? Great! They'll be nice to you as long as they expect some sort of gain from you.

The moment you go broke or they think they cant get some future gains from you, they go back to how they originally treated you.

>and then winked
little too on the nose, user

just hold what you have left or most of it till its worth a lot. not sure what else to say,

"A fool and his money are always soon parted"-Ancient Jewish nigga names Solomon from the land of Babylon.

Ok I too would kill myself

Buy AEON. Hold it. This is an IQ test.

>I just looked at Link for the first time, and I have decided to kill myself. How should I do it Veeky Forums?
Strangle yourself while masturbating furiously.

I sold 3M NEM I got for 10 cents (not per NEM, for ALL OF IT) for ~$5000
It's $900k today

That's why I just HODL