I'M NOT FUCKING DIPPING

I'M NOT FUCKING DIPPING.

IOTA is going straight to $10. We will become #3 MCAP within 48 hours. Get in or stay poor faggots

Other urls found in this thread:

data.iota.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

paid pajeet shill

I'm not ready to live in the star trek universe you guys

WHAT DOES THE COIN EVEN DO???

The crash will be epic. Can't wait.

Machine-to-Machine micro-transactions on the tangle, which is more scalable than a blockchain. M2M Transactions will be commonplace when our world is dominated by IoT devices.

Don't question it user. Just buy like a good little boy

Also don't forget about the 'Microsoft partnerships'

What even IS 'le internet of things'

the tangle couldn't even handle my 66 miota when I bought it 5 months ago. it took me the entire day to recover it from bitfinex

data.iota.org/

machines talking with machines. Every machine/device will get smart and can interact with other devices. etc.

Interact in what way?
It's not like they're going to have conversations or something.
What even is the need for a coin? can't they just communicate using the internet?

And why would IOTA be important for this? Seems ridiculous to have a limited resource coin defining how you're able to talk between devices

Self driving/electric vehicles interacting with charging stations is a pretty visual example. Sensors for navigating the constant stream on data input while driving, as well. Hence why VW and BMW are now on board with Iota.

Popular applications right now include smart homes and smart wearables. But in the future, with the use of smart contracts, the possibilities will be endless. For instance, sensors on a farm could detect pests, which notifies a pesticide-ready drone and the drone sets itself off to do the task at hand. This will be autonomous with no human input, so machines will be able to do business with each other. Another example is autonomous vehicles re-fuelling themselves or driving themselves to a mechanic if they detect a fault.

Funnily enough, they will have conversations! But parsing data to each other, rather than human language. Tangle (blockchain advancement) is required to keep transactions secure (also greatly improves IoT security which is a big problem in the industry, millions of current IoT devices are subject to BotNet attacks where they can be used to attack websites and steal data). The coin is required for the transactions to take place between each other.

but hurr durr I don't understand and therefore IOTA is shit and a shitcoin that wants rapefugees to touch my sister

>Tangle (blockchain advancement) is required to keep transactions secure
This is the biggest thing that brainlet FUDers here fail to realize.

Did people who don't like IOTA kidnap your mother or something? I have an issue with purposefully putting a backdoor into their shit, as well as giving us no proof the whole tangle can function without the central authenticator

If that's fixed I'm on board

nice just bought 100k

We'll have to see if the tangle can actually stand on its own first

5000 trillion coins held by one guy good coin bro

This has to be diliberate. First they meme bitcoin as a nazi coin, and now this is a SJW coin out of nowhere, this is politics in crypto.

money>politics. take your gainz into politics after, if you wish.

We're gonna hit $4 momentarily, pajeets if you are yet to get in then watch closely incase there is a short dip.

my weak hands would of sold this chit when I was down 50% a month ago, but i was too lazy to login to Bitfinex and do it. Now I'm fucking rich!! I'm glad I'm a lazy fag

Who even is the person who holds that? That's an absurdly high amount of the total holdings, and if it's held by the devs or something it shouldn't be considered in circulation

To pay for shit?
Automated parking tickets, paying via Smartphone (i know we already have this via nfc), automated tolls on highways, logistic. No more writing invoices.

every pajeet says this because they’re too stupid to understand what the coordinator actually does lol

stay poor faggot. by the time it’s removed it’ll be too late (probably already too is)

>stay poor

Oh this is always convincing

Was waiting to put my buy order in to get maximum purchase...shit does not fucking dip. Just grab it immediately. Timing it will only cost you money.

The next ANS

its dipping as we speak..

fucking finally.

>The next ANS

Just be careful about where you on on this chart

*dips loudly*

fucking sucks i just bought at .00849. pray for a fast recovery

back up we go

Is binance janky as fuck for anyone else? I can hardly even keep up with prices.

How much am I gonna hate myself in the future for this?

its because the volume is high and there's a large trading gap between sell and buy.

As long as you made profit don't feel super shitty

I sell the top thinking it will dip and just end up buying in at new ATH. Fuck this, I'm just holding.

zoom out and all indicators say we're already at the top, and for the next 24-48 hours its time to go down. After that its back up agian.

im selling at .0087 and switching to link. i literally just sold all my link to ride this IOTA train.

Well I sold almost as soon as I bought bc I thought it was just pajeets shilling, it'd be worth like $300+ now

Been buying a little bit all day trying to dollar cost average. Would have been better to go all in with my 20 ETH first thing than this. Fuck it, 3.5 Giota stack. I am done for a bit.

IOTA is going to be 1 cent per coin and 100$ per MIOTA.
>take screenshot of this

Got good gains and sold, I'm not getting greedy, this is going to dip hard again before the morning comes. Maybe I'll buy back in when it does.

Quitter

when u sell a 40% gainer 20 minutes before it shoots up it fucks with u man

nice b8

is it gonna drop again? last night it went to 3 and i panicked and didnt buy. is it too late?

I sold at 3 because I thought it was going to dip and I could buy lower. RIP me threw the cash I got back, into REQ and VEN

Never try to time the market, its a gamble at that point

>bitfinex

well theres your problem

Solves the lambo problem

>NA math
If 1 cent per IOTA then 1 Million IOTA would be $10,000