The Official MTG Snowstorm/Lore Thread

Welcome to the MTG flake/lore thread!

Previously:
The best flake, David Miller, got made. Messenger continues to be cute. Waifushit and art. Fuck Maro. Some Ravnica discussion. New board game coming. New flake named Revas. LEWD. We got to learn what flakes look like when they planeswalk. Myr pixel art. Arguments about Ka'Koarm power levels and flake power levels in general.

Previous thread: Writefagging last time:
Messenger comes to Innistrad: REMINDER:

If you want ANYTHING to go in the repo, just summon me. Otherwise I will only put writefagging and sheets in the repo.

Also, I added the blank template to the ALL FLAKESHEETS folder.

To summon me simply say
>OP OP, I SUMMON THEE. PLACE THIS FILE IN THE REPOSITORY.
And I will come. Unless that's too gay. I update the repo on a bi-threadly basis anyway.
>Current Repository

drive.google.com/open?id=0Bwl7IuoVRkFxUDZRVGVfQ1BDbm8

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/fBGJvJVU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Flakesheet part 2.

If you want to do it I could work out the details with you, I don't mind. If it would stop people asking for it all the time, I'd welcome it.

now post the Old Flakes

That doesn't sound too bad, even if it would be uncertain when the results would appear.

Great reason for her to look like a generic titty monster.

It's Vronak, he barely needs reasons for anything.

Since when is normal tits equal titty monsters? What more have you millineals perversed this time?

>Walkers who support Phyrexia
>Phyrexian constructs with Sparks

Now, more than ever, do you need reminding

Apparently everyone is vronak.

You have be a titty-monster to have gravity defying underboob that significant.

Man, if you're going to take pot-shots, at least bother to have correct spelling.

^millennials
Hope you're happy.

I'm apparently old.

I read brothers war through apocalypse and loved it. Never paid any attention after that.

If you wanna talk about Ashnod, Karn or the Weatherlight, I'm your guy.

Going by a different sort of power levels...

Which of the flakes is physically the biggest? My guess would be Dyna or Amund or one of the dragons.

>Looks like a human
>is a horror
>"The true name of the creature known as Madame Snare has been long lost to time..."
interest lost.

Dyna as a giant.
Amund and Alban as treefolk.
Rakkor, Belloski and Sumarru as dragons.
Rakkan as a kraken.
Astarte as a god.

Wasn't a couple of horrors leaked today that not only look humanoid but are white? And I'm the one under scrutiny?

Nothing is sacred.

You mean the ANGEL horrors on the verge of becoming a spaghetti monster?

Yeah, no.

Wow, my very first character and I get ragged on hardcore. Thanks for the warm welcome buddies. Ciao.

How does the power to corrupt organic matter even work on mana constructs?

Love you too, doll.

BY AVACYN WHAT HAPPENED TO HER ARM!

They are made of flesh. They may be concentrated mana given life, but they still have organs, blood, and bone.

It bifurcated, of course. So she could get a better grip on the staffhead that snapped off.

About half the flakes made get nit-picked like that. Chill out.

That's what happens when you jerk off too many guys in one day.

>putting emphasis on your 'very first' when almost no one makes more than one or two
Congratulations, you're convincing no one.

As much as I despise looking at the melded form's artwork, I have to say the people commenting it looks oddly similar to Ulamog in some ways aren't as far off as I thought.

This is a minor consideration floating somewhere atop a torrent of rage and disappointment they thought this would be more interesting than angels vs eldritch abominations.

Every few only make one or two.

I'd have loved to have seen angels fighting Eldrazi, even if it meant they died enmasse. This just feels cheap and boring.

There can be only one.

Damn I feel tired.

Hey Ka user, are you on right now?

You guys act like there won't be an Angels be Eldrazi battle after Lilipad of the Black Lotus rekts Leo DiCap's Emmy Award.

In terms of standard power levels, who are the top 10 most powerful flakes? Just 'cause.
Exclude gaia, dammit.

I just want to point out one thing.

"Brisela".

Can I just say that I think that name is retarded?

That is all.

It is not like it is the exact thing I was pointing out. And here I thought we were mocking it calling it "Brusela before it came out... guess MaRomrakul's tentacles reach every corner of the web.

I have awoken from my 12 hour slumber because fuck sleep consistency.

Hello Flakes, how's our day going? Watching the Wizards Reveal right now and I'm excited.

He's asleep.

I am the sad. Angels are getting shafted so hard.

Very legit overall, kinda giddy on how Meld Cards work and Definitely going to hit a pre-release event that weekend! I may do two because my LGS Has like 3 different events including a Two headed Giant Tourney using Sealed Decks.

Whatever the case, watching people meld together into horrid abominations is going to pang Revas' heart strings in the first way. He's going to be out for blood against Emrakul...

In fact...I think its time for some write faggotry.

Tread lightly. Don't go stepping on the toes of the lore. Interacting with canon characters is a no-no.

I feel you. I'm about to start on my next writefagging, Serena has angels to purify.
She's going to burn them alive. That's what I meant.

Yes, yes. Feel the jimmies rustle through you- it is time for red mana, and then. And then.

No. Stop. No Mardu Serena for you.

I can play the slow game.

Oh, I've no plans to interfere with the Jacetice league.

>And then.

Purge'mrakul?

He wants Serena to go w/r/b.

Oh, go stick a sword in your butt.

>butt'mrkaul

Gai–oh, right.

>Messenger: Army ants meet nanomachines, son
>William: Time shenanigans.
>Rakkor=Sumarru=Bellowski- He's a fucking dragon, with extra magic on top. Bell doesn't have as big an advantage there but he used to be an oldwalker and he's sneaky so it evens out.
>Astarte- Being a former god is a pretty big leg up
>Serena, and the other angels- Again, powerful on their own and then got sparks
>Dyna- Height advantage, wrestles dragons and doesn't afraid of anything
>Kikiki- Old and experienced, probably only does the frog thing because it's more funny than turning frogs into eldrazi
>Ka'Koarm=Cathar- He's very angry.
>Forpols- Very choosy about real estate, but Thallids are no laughing matter.
>Joth- Liches give stitches.
>Murdock- 11th place for being able to outrun people. Can't block Dyna, though.

>Manlet dragon is on the powerlevel list
Noice

> complains despite never contributing
Sounds like a lot of anons here.

The eerie call became a violent screech all at once in a violent cacophony of calls as if the beasts that were their fellow townsfolk had become of one mind and purpose. The small group of refugees kept running into the thicket of the darkened tree-line, the Cathars at their heels screaming out in a fluster for them to ‘KEEP MOVING!’ as the horde of multi-limbed beasts lunged at them in a collective wave of blood, fury, and blades. Even as the panic filled breaths of the people filled the air around them, even as they got further away they could still hear the screams…by Avacyn the screams…

However, their plight was not over yet as the innocents ran for all they were worth as the scrabbling horde continued its advance. “ALL ARE ONE! BECOME US’MRAKUL, ALL’MRAKUL!” the chanting growing louder, deafening, maddening. The children of the group held tears down their face, their mothers carrying them in their arms, adding to the weeps as the men folk and young boys kept their strength, even as the world swirled around them…if the Cathars couldn’t halt the tide…what could they?

It was far too late to wonder at that point as the mutli-limbed monsters were upon them, sporting their former friends and family as a second skin, flopping flesh and added limbs acting as springs and giving the creatures inhuman speed as one shot out and caught the leg of a young woman! Sending the girl screaming in fear as the group slowed down collectively, even as the head of the pack screamed for them to move, “She’s already dead! RUN!” And it seemed that way as the swirl of colored appendages welcomed new meat to the host…
(1/?)

Back home and up to do more spritework. I'm thinking of doing Serena next, unless someone else has a suggestion considering she has like, all the art.

When a blast of light sent the Eldritch abominations skittering and on their heels, releasing the poor Maiden in an instant as inhuman screeches filled the air again as what appeared to be another Cathar turned the corner of a large tree trunk. He looked worn, his clothing shorn from his being as he’d be fighting for days now and with all fairness, he could have been. Rushing to the scrawling young woman’s side with blade drawn he’d quickly hoist her to her feet and examine her ankle, it looked bruised but, she could move on it as a steady push came from his hand. “All of you…” his voice was soothing, calm…as if…”Stay together and behind me…this shan’t take long.” He’d lift his blade as the spell he had cast began to fade as the Horde screeched once more in defiance and took aim at their latest target….

His thoughts filled with the memories of the chilled waters of the Northern Mountains, Tarkir’s steady streams accompanied by the shimmer snow fall above that placed itself upon bare flesh. It was a vivid memory, once from his many meditations at the behest of his fellow Monks…Snap back to reality as the first entity attacked him. He pitied these people, they were nothing more than hosts for a parasitic creature like this Eldrazi but, putting them down was a mercy at this point, their own lifeforce and mana tainted…so far gone.

(2/?)

Up he brought his blade, the natural curvature and design seething against the creature’s multi-limbed appendage as he sliced and left it reeling in pain as real damage was caused. Raising his Hedron –styled blade he had forged from his own mana-weaved Steel weapon, he began to carve a swathe through these creatures. For the first time in a long while, the crowd watched as a Cathar effortlessly protected them from the Horrors of Innistrad once more. The hope that had died out returned in a swell as the battle-worn man fought on. More of the creatures appearing as he’d lift his free hand and let loose a torrent of ice from his palm, sending the creatures into a cryogenic statues, forever frozen in time by his efforts.

The resounding SHATTER of broken bodies as his blade hit home adding in to the carnage but, more and more just kept streaming in…all he was doing was buying them space, time to flee and he knew this. In fact, he had planned on trimming their numbers just to add to the gap as his own body began to fail him. Even with the spells of rejuvenation fueling his motions, the wear of muscle and the striking blows that made it through were starting to take its toll. It all halted at once when a singular strike sent him head over-heels and careening back into a thick Oaken trunk as the Horde began to recollect itself again.

“I suppose it cannot be helped…” the magic user spoke out as up his hands went, his eyes clutching tightly as the storm clouds above came to his aid as the terrible rumble of thunder was heard. The Townsfolk dreading the rain of Innistrad, as at its harshest it could leave the body stripped of flesh! What came from the clouds however, was not rain nor lighting nor even thunder but, a living entity made of Storm clouds. Rumbling with a great cry of thunder as it would blanket the horde in a rolling wave of lighting as it threw itself against the crowds at the man’s whim as he’d turn his back upon his summoned creation and cry out, “Now is the time! Make to the shore!” the people did not hesitate as they began to move as the combat of living Storms and Horrid creatures continued behind them. Their Savior taking the back of the group, making sure the slowest of their number could stay with the main body of their efforts, even going so far as to bring down entire trees with quick strokes of his enchanted blade as wicked winds followed his motions and sheered ancient Oaks through and left a trail of mild destruction through his efforts, hoping and praying to whoever or whatever would listen that it was enough to help get these people to the safety of the Shoreline's defenses.

Do Belloski

Have Serena duke it out with Vronak's Angel waifus.

>Bruna's eyes are glowing blood red
>hair is smoky in quality
>TENTACLES FOR AN ARM
>armor is breaking apart and revealing the corruption brewing underneath
>not even using her original staff anymore
>color literally fading away from her

>Gisela still has normal(ish) eyes
>hands starting to mutate but clearly still mostly normal; is capable of using her signature two swords normally (which she also still has)
>only 6 obvious tentacles and even then in a somewhat symmetrical pattern
>all of those Avacynian symbols still on her
>wings are further gone than Bruna's, but still could just be explained away as bad wounds
>same iconic outfit
>still slightly cute somehow

Where were you when Bruna got BTFO by Gisela again?

He is doing pixels. Might be bit hard to do that.

obviously the other two are pallet swaps with minor edits

Gisela a best.

Even as the thrumming thunder of the Elemental kept the changed at bay, they had to keep their pace steady. Though now most of the group had become tired, the sheer adrenaline of fleeing their village had left them exhausted and he could sense it in their movements and faces. He’d take the group to a steady marching pace, keeping everyone moving as his gaze was always turning around to face the rear of their motions. For a while, no one said anything save for the whimpering cries of the women and children and the hushed tones of relief from the men-folk. He’d sheathe his blade finally as his long coat fluttered quietly in the breeze that broke through the tree line, many questioned this man who wore the regalia of a Cathar. Sure, many of the senior ranked members of the order had access to such magics but, even then…not a one could summon a creature made from living storm clouds.

The dimness of the moonlight above from the brilliance of the shimmering body above soon found itself blocked out by the very clouds the man had brought together. The people beginning to stumble on tree-roots and gnarled underbrush as the man took notice and acquired several fallen, decent sized branches as he’d halt the group, “Hold, come together and hold these steady.” Handing them off to those who would carry torches and bringing the ends of them together as a flash of flame ignited the tips of the wooden staves. The comfort orange hue of flames filled the air alongside the smog left from the burning wood, it was a temporary solution but, one that helped these people find their way through the bleak forest floor with little effort.

Well, wuv appears to be a weakness in Emrakul's corrupting powers, and Gisela was more emotional and at least slightly gayer than Bruna, so there you go.

"So..." one of the men spoke up, standing side by side to the Mage, "Who are you? Are you truly a Cathar of the Church of Avacyn? I have never seen powers like yours before wielded by the members of her holy Number." the irony in that statement still drew forth from the man's words, even if Avacyn and her flocks had become beacons of destruction, the people still referred to her as their greatest hope and guardian.

"I am simple a defender of those who need help, I am sorry I could not get to you sooner. There are more and more people across the lands who need the aid of those who can stand up for them..." his words were kind, meaningful, and clearly honest as he spoke his throat caught his voice, it was indeed hard for the man to watch innocents go to the slaughter. "Thank you." a voice called from behind them, the young woman from before who was now carried by a shoulder of a young fellow, the crowd in unison soon joining in on the notion.

He'd say nothing, just simply smiling at those who caught his line of sight. The group moving quietly through the tree-line for a time longer until the group found the edge of their efforts, a steady hill that lead down to the nearby beach-communities as joy turned once more to dread as the sound of battle resounded in the small valley as flights of tendril laced wings had begun to swoop down upon the fortifications of the Cathars who had come together there.

The bell-tones ringing as thatch roofs burned in the night sky as the people stared in Awe, the man coming forth to the front of their number with eyes wide with not surprise but, anger...a frustrated anger as he'd curse under his breath. 'When will this senseless slaugther end...?' he thought to himself, signalling the group to extinguish their flames but, it was far too late as a chorus of maddening laughter came from above as blood soaked pinions and tendril laced appendages began a dark scavenger's dance over the small group of refugees.

Angels no, dun do it.

"Get BACK to the treelines!" He'd push those under his protection back as a rain of spears began to descend upon them swiftly. Catching his leg in a slicing motion as he'd steeth back a breath as out from his hand came a disruptive gust of wind! Sending swooping attackers back into the clouds with a violent betrayal of their own wing span! The people huddling against trees as he'd join them in a squat, "What will we do now? We're surrounded on all sides! We can't go back now!" The voices came, panic once against striking them...he had to do something but, at this point the Exhausted man was drained of thoughts and ideas.

He'd clutch his wound and from his belt he'd strip cloth and tighten it around the bleeding thing. "I cannot protect you any longer." he spoke as eyes darted to his frame, "I want you all to gather together and when I give the signal, you are all to run as fast as your feet can carry you to the Shoreline. The cathars will see you are untainted and do their best to grant you entry." He'd look to them all and saw the fear in their eyes, their doubt, their sheer terror.

"Do not fear." he said, "For your greatest strength is the courage you carry in your own hearts. Trust in me that I will protect you from the flights above and trust the men and women who hold the fight on the wall..." he'd stand with a steady limp, wincing as he saw the maddened angels above begin to swoop back around...they had every plan to leave no survivors. His jaw clenched as he drew his blade, a throwing his hand out as the people scurried to their positioning as he showed himself to the flight of once beautiful protectors turned abominations.

"DOWN HERE!" He'd throw his hands up as he began to run with a limp away from the group as he'd make as much noise as possible, "COME ON YOU WINGED HARPIES! DOWN HERE!" that's when a flash of blinding white magic shot from the edge of his blade and struck one of their number, disintegrating it with a searing purging spell as that most assuredly had garnered their hatred and fury as the rain of spears and limbs began to descend on the man...

Taking one last look behind himself as he caught the group dashing down the hill, a few tumbling over but, looking like they'd make it as he'd let out a sigh of relief. He was battle-worn and exhausted himself, he doubted that he could take on the dozen or so winged beasts himself but, if he could buy time for those people...he'd gladly give his life if without a second thought to help. Letting out a chuckle despite himself, "For all the good it will do, I pray that they see the next day."

(( Apologies for the break in write-faggotry, had handle some IRL bidness while it was about))

Shhh shhh. It is all going to be alright once you've burned everything.
Nah man it's cool. Next time, a pastebin would be a better idea. It is more or less the approved form of writefaggotry and helps Gaia putting it into the docs.

Yeah but that's different, it's okay for Serena to kill angels. Jeez.

Do you have a licence to purge those angels? I'm going to need to see your credentials matey.

Pastebin it is, I actually have it all written up in a word document I've just been copy/pasting to so it should be an easy deal
Hey I have Divine Verdict :^)

pastebin.com/fBGJvJVU

Revas Does a thing on Innistrad part uno

Sorry sir, any angel murder must be sanctioned by Avacyn herself. Serena is pretty sure she's acting in Avacyn's wishes, she's delusional like that.

THE LINE MUST BE DRAWN HERE

Please sir, leave angel killing to the experts. Serena knows what she's doing she's been doing this for 2 whole days.

Then she best come do something about it.

How does one make an okay fanwalker, or is the very idea of making one shitty?

>I helped!

Sure.

She's still one of my favorite walkers.

Sproink!

Not sure what that means, is she one of your favorites as well or something?

Its a DOTA 2 reference, Aiushtha the Enchantress is what the art charmingly reminds me of.

>and helps Gaia putting it into the docs
You have no idea how much.

And the answer is only a little.

Oh.
I have no idea who that is but you are right, the artwork is similar.

>OP, OP, I SUMMON THEE. PLACE THIS FILE IN THE REPOSITORY.

Finally got around to making a UR artificer. It's probably been done before, but I can't get enough UR artificer love.

I like it, it's really cool.

I'm still working on my UR Banewalker, I think I'm gonna have to change his origins away from Kaladesh and just make that his ignition walk.

How do you determine where a walker should go for their first walk? Would it be the most important walk they make, blindly jumping to some other place because they 'need' to be there?

FFXIII Gisela returns

Why.

Because someone wasn't paying attention to the care instructions for the angels and ignored the warning label that says DO NOT BLEACH

Sorin wanted to make the best girls so he added sugar spice and everything nice, but accidentally dumped in emrakul x

Emrakul added Gisela, Bruna and everything nightmares.