Get the fuck in here linkies

>tfw still waiting for eth transfer to binance wallet

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

WE STOOD OUR GROUND AND HERE WE ARE BOYS

SEE YOU ALL IN LAMBOLAND

I've been waiting for an hour for the transaction to be found going from binance to MEW. These fucking kitties have killed eth. This used to be instant.

>99999

holy fucking shit dude

oh my god checked

Only got 5k link, but that will have to do.

60k my linkers

my first official get, also I just topped off 20k link right before we started mooning like half an hour ago fuggggggggggggggggg

>4888888 is going to be about LINK!

LINKIE REPORTING IN

HOLD THE LINE

>tfw when all in on Ark, IOTA and LINK

This has been the best day of my crypto life, but it's also the scariest.

Scared that BTC is gonna wake up and crash and cuck all my alts to death.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>wake up

it's going to crash half of its value before new years. read about the tether scam

Lmfao. Now the kitten problem will be apart of history

yeah......i can't buy any right now because of the fucking kitties. i swear if i miss this moon mission i'm going to quit crypto forever.

What are litecoin fees like?

I'm aware of Tether, and do believe it's gonna crash. But I can't decide if it's best to ride the crash while all in on BTC, or to leave the money on alts and hope that they crash less than BTC (last crash IOTA held up well).

Unfortunately I cannot change into fiat, since the my national exchange does not deal with altcoins and I'll get fucked with fees and taxes.

WHAT IS GOING ON. IS THIS WHAT MOONING FEELS LIKE?

My linkies were supposed to stay stinky. I wanted more. Now I will never be able to buy any more stinky linkies.

wy the fuck link mooning. tell me ligit answer. no meme plz

guys, dont expect to exciting news from sergey. its just meme ama

No reason other than alleged news soon.

NO REASON???

Get out, nolinker

as per histiry, there wont be any news, all about is 2 dev hiring, thats all for this yrs

yes, normies got paid attention to it. it went beyond biz now. good job biz we all accumulated link, if link is next eth, 80% of board would be in lambo land,

I probably have more Link than you do and I can see this is just a news pump.

nope nigga. this is trend reversal, u cant make sit potential ETH so long by fudding. its moon mission started.

Don't be wrong I would love it to shoot up to $1. It's just not happening right now.

2800 on binance. wtf is going on? i thought this was a shitcoin???? you guys peer pressured me to sell at a loss at 1600 last week!

i know, its wont happen instantly, I can see 1 by eoy or In Jan. by the time mainnet east 5$+

I did not sell single link out of my quarter million stack bought at 25 cent. I wont fucking sell it until 10$ min. no matter what .