Because why not.

Kek

I need a name for this.

Snowflake Character background

>this is a reward in our industry

Don't cuck the duck.

DELETE THIS
DEEEELETE THIS

But what happens if I put my fork in it?

Induction forges get my dick hard.

Smells like WAAAGH

Would that blade be literally a fire knife that burns and cuts, or would the steel be too soft too cut?

What if you had a sword made of highly conductive material with an induction forge at the base of the blade?

You'd have the most impractical sword in existance. You'd literally be cauterizing every wound you inflict.

Ah yes, the vlaamse gaai (flemish jay?), such a majestic bird. I always enjoy having them in the garden, they're so shy you're lucky to see one.

Maybe Nat 1 on Perception would work here too.

Bullets cauterize entry wounds, too.

Ignoring that the blade would absolutely cool once inside the human body, probably more than enough to prevent perfect cauterization, the victim still has to contend with having a big ass piece of metal stuck through them. If it gets them some where non-vital, no biggy. If it severs a main artery or pierces something important like a liver or the heart or the brain, the person is dead, injuries cauterized or not.

What's the lore behind this town?

Still better than Shymalans

Emrakul flew overhead and fused all the villagers into the town itself.

God dammit namor

yeah but then why not just use a normal sword

>we're ready for anything
rip

Time to add some Chronicles of Darkness.

That is backwards, you heart crushing bastard. I don't even know what anime it's from, but it's not sad, it's happy! All their friends come hang around them!

What the fuck.
I know the general schtick of Overlord, but what's going on there? Why's he killing that pissed off chick who says he killed someone else?

>Emrakul

of course, the reason why he did that to a town rather than one of the forests filled with undead and werewolves is because of his weakness to squirrels.

It's not the chick saying he killed someone else.

>The girl goes around killing adventurers
>Includes party of adventurers the Overlord dude did stuff with and sorta kinda grew fond of.
>Girl slowly kills crossdressing loli of the party in particular.
>Overlord finds adventurer-killing girl and squeezes her to death as seen in the scene.

This time around it's going to be six and a half zombies.

Oh, I had to guess at who was speaking since there was no sound and one of the people doesn't have lips or facial animation, and the shouty angry person seemed the one most likely to accuse someone of murder.

sauce?

what was one cop doing approaching like 15 people in an apparently otherwise abandoned parking garage?

this

King of the Dragon Pass. Gloratha is fun place.

Even though it gets posted every thread, I think pic relateds file name might offer some insight

The Devil is a Part Timer.

It's quite a fun show, actually.

>Not using your radio beforehand
>That baton stance
>The way she just let him close distance on her
>That "swing" to the head and not a knee, elbow, or wrist
>That OC spray draw
>Not even hitting the duress button on the top of her radio when she's on the ground

Eeeeew. 0/10 defensive tactics, see me after class.

oh my god

I just realized the pun

Would you by any chance be able to link a source video for that? That's pretty cool footage.

Why do anything that isn't the single most efficient thing possible? Have you practiced the best way to sit and use a mouse and keyboard recently? Do you ensure that you're optimizing your breathing patterns for the most efficient VO2? Have you measure your stride and practiced it so that you never take too much of a step?

Because sometimes cool for the sake of cool is nice.

You can have some stupid edgy bullshit happen to a character without having them act like retards to fall into it.

That's almost cute.

Yeah, this seems like some pretty shitty TV drama crap. I have trouble believing this person made it out of the academy. She doesn't even get surrounded or overwhelmed by the group or anything, she literally just cannot take a single unarmed guy who displays no unusual skills.

Forced and lame for the same of drama.

Sounds familiar

Also she would have drawn her gun before that.
The great equalizer is there for a reason.

Come up with one yourself.

Did he just tear her cunt up with an umbrella hook? How is she bleeding from that?
What?
Not really unusual for people to fuck up and forget their training when they need it in the field.
I am like 900% sure that's from some Brit show. That is not an American police officer.

>British cop
>having guns

Doing something cool for its own sake is called art (at the best of times). Weapons of war are tools, and tools are made to be pratical. Attaching an induction forge at the base of a blade is not pratical: I doesn't sufficiently improve the deadliness of the implement to justify the added resource costs and unwieldiness.

I mean, you're free to do whatever you want, including calling me the no-fun police, but at the end of the day a glowing sword with an expensive and probably unwieldy induction forge tapped to the not-pointy end isn't at all better than a regular sword.

And before you go "muh science," technological progress in terms of product design nowadays is an entire sector built as a fucking shrine to efficiency.

>What?

It's a reference to that story where the grey knights murder a bunch of sisters and sanctify their armor with the blood.

SHE did, yes.

She's also a psychopath who is currently allowed to kill all the psychopaths she wants.

Fucking hell, m8.

That doesn't explain anything and in fact brings up further questions, user.

Is it even possible to win that duel?

The duck has a blessing of Humakt, which is basically "the first person you meet in combat dies". You can get it with a heroquest too, I think.

With the ducks and they deatlord? I only lost two times to them, go for the kill.

Note that this not only doesn't kill her, but she gets better later.

Ainz is a boss.

>suck a fuck weebs

Heh.

Look up Murcielago.

Oh, a friend likes that manga. Wanted to play a Slasher character in a Suicide Squad inspired Hunter game idea I had based on her.
(The game was "build supernaturals using Hunter rules, you all fight monsters at VALKYRIE's orders and have bombs in your head")

Although somehow making someone bleed by hitting them with an umbrella hook is crazy.

It's called breaking their hymen.

If I'm not mistaken, the source is the BBC nature documentary "The Hunt"
It's fucking amazing and I can definetly recommend.

Also, if I recall correctly, the predator bird is only practising on the "prey" bird, trying to improve their flexibility whilst flying. They do this because they need to change their hunting tactics drastically as the seasons change. They don't actually hunt the birds in the webm
At least that's what I recall from the documentary