Fate/Stay Night Quest [Part 1]

Welcome, magus, to the Holy Grail War. It is in pursuit of the Holy Grail, that omnipotent device that can grant any wish, that you have come to the city of Fuyuki in the year 2000. Here, a Holy Grail has been staged to materialize, and here you will summon your Servant, fight, rage, burn, and die all in pursuit of that wish you so crave.

...but we're getting ahead of ourselves.

Who are you?

[Master Creation, pick one of the existing slots or create your own. Specific styles and how you use your magecraft will be decided later, so this is just the branch of spells you use.]

[] Necromancy. Self-explanatory, you raise dead people and tell them to do things. Will also cover Spiritual Evocation, ergo the summoning and commanding of spirits such as wraiths.
[] Alchemy, the transmutation of things and the creation of homunculi.
[] Familiar creation. The designing of familiars and modification of biological and created "life".
[] Curses, the infliction of positive or negative effects without a physical medium.

Curses

>[] Curses, the infliction of positive or negative effects without a physical medium.

Twitter: @BurialAgent6

===

The curse is a school of magecraft looked down upon by Western society, seen as uncivilized. After all, whenever you curse someone, you also curse yourself, and it is that effect which drives many curse users to ruin.

...nonetheless, this is your path. But, out of the countless schools of curses, what do you specialize in?

[] Physical degradation. Rot the flesh, inflict disease, cripple the nerves.
[] Mental degradation. Send the minds of others sprawling into madness.
[] Beneficial curses. Forced effects that cause healing and protection; you won't kill but perhaps you can do even worse.

Physical degradation

[] Beneficial curses. Forced effects that cause healing and protection; you won't kill but perhaps you can do even worse.

OH MY FUCKING GOD YOU'RE BACK
HOLY SHIT
WHERE THE FUCK DID YOU GO?
>[] Physical degradation. Rot the flesh, inflict disease, cripple the nerves.

>[] Beneficial curses. Forced effects that cause healing and protection; you won't kill but perhaps you can do even worse.
turning people into masses of tumors via overhealing sounds interesting.

Oh shit, you've been running stuff since like the 11 of June? Man, have I been missing out on shit?

Physical degradation. Rot the Flesh sounds like a useful power and a kickass metal band

>[] Beneficial curses. Forced effects that cause healing and protection; you won't kill but perhaps you can do even worse.

mental degradation, the minds of the magi we face is their strenght, let's destroy it!

Rolled 1 (1d2)

And this is what I'm fucking talking about. Seriously, fuck /qst/, why did I think that was a good idea?

===

1 for physical, 2 for beneficial.

Now then, let's get to matters of your background. Just what is your history?

[] A member of the Association, here for the hell of it.
[] A magus from a young family, here to prove yourself.
[] A freelancer, here to obtain the Grail for another.
[] A monster, here to end the world.

>[] A monster, here to end the world.
Honestly It's been forever since I had anything to do with the fate/stay night stuff so i'm going with the option that doesn't require setting knowledge

>[] A magus from a young family, here to prove yourself.

>A woman, not just any ordinary woman. Having fought through and won the holy grail and fought on par with a servant, here now again to oppose him and his friend.

I'm running a little Nasuverse murder mystery thing over on /qst/. It's mainly a Case Files kinda thing with some inspiration from Tsukihime/KnK, feel free to check it out. God knows /qst/ could use the traffic. I've decided to do a Fate thing here concurrent to that, since fuck /qst/.

Just check my twitter, the most recent post has a link to the /qst/ thread if any of you want to check it out.

>[] A monster, here to end the world

>Just check my twitter
Man, I just re-followed you. You dropped off of the face of the world for like, literally two years. So I unfollowed you. I'm SO glad to see you back.

A freelancer

>A freelancer, here to obtain the Grail for another.

I'm curious as to what this might entail. Do they or we know that the Grail is corrupt as fuck and seeks to fuck the world in it's ass?

What even is this referring to

>A monster

Freelancer

[] A magus from a young family, here to prove yourself.
Or
[] A freelancer, here to obtain the Grail for another.

Mary Suedom

Hey, random question, but who else here will join me on the /u/-boat once that becomes an option? I want to test a theory.

>Mary Suedom
Actually it's referring to one of the original of Mr.Dawn's Quests. Our protagonist fought Gilgamesh on equal terms, although in sheer melee rather than using GoB and such.

Freelancer it is. Now then, who are you working for?

[] The Association
[] A founding family (Einzbern, Tohsaka, Matou)
[] A national government
[] The Holy Church (Shhh, don't tell anyone)

>[] A national government

>[] A founding family (Einzbern, Tohsaka, Matou)

>[] A national government

>[] A founding family (Einzbern, Tohsaka, Matou)
Einzbern

>A founding family

Preferably Tohsaka, as Einzberg would make us into that one coward bitch from Zero that I hate, and all Matous except for Karia are pure evil. Especially that purple worm whore.

Rolled 1 (1d3)

The three great families of Fuyuki, creators of the Holy Grail System, or at least that's how the legend goes. For one reason or another, you've been hired by one of them. But which one?

Well, I can't let you make every little decision, can I?

1 for Tohsaka, 2 for Matou, 3 for Einzbern.

===

Now, then, let's get to one of the most important choices here. Heroic Spirits are mankind's collective imagination, the sum of their dreams and legends. From King Arthur to Thomas Edison, the number and variance of Heroic Spirits cannot be stated.

However, in this Grail War, there are seven Class Containers that these spirits can be incarnated into.

Which will you summon?

[] Saber
[] Archer
[] Lancer
[] Rider
[] Caster
[] Assassin
[] Berserker

>[]Archer

>[] Archer

Forgot to mention this:

From the class you select, I will randomly select two canon Servants and one original Servant, and the subsequent choice will be choosing which of the three Servants you will partner with.

>[] Lancer

Lets go fucking mental

>Berserker

A national goverment

Rider

[] Lancer

BASAKA

>[X] Lancer
Sabers are nice but E rank luck is more fun

BASAKAR

Berserker, we're doing this.

Aahchaa

That was one or two badasses from Ireland, not the entire Lancer class. (I think, I could be wrong though)

Berserker, the class of the mad hero.

Here are your choices, choose wisely.

[] Spartacus, he who defies oppression in all its forms.
[] Kiyohime, your new wife.
[] Ravana, a Demon King of Hinduism.

Kiyo is an option. Oh god yes, I need that yandere goodness

>[] Kiyohime, your new wife.
get's the waifu wars out of the way hopefully

Oh my fuck she's pretty

Kiyo
Here we go.

[] Ravana, a Demon King of Hinduism.

Let the psychotic lesbian escapades begin!

as someone who plays f/go
kiyohime please

from what I see every lancer is unlucky even the non-Irish ones (like picture)

>[X] Kiyohime, your new wife.
I can Rejoice to this

Oh god her stats
And she's berserker?

>Kiyohime
This could go either really well, or we'll be the first ones to die.

Annnnnnd I just looked up her page on the wiki. All I have to say is HOLY FUCK I THINK I'M IN LOVE.

>Oh god her stats
Her real strength lies in her NP. If Dragons had stats then they'd all be at EX+++

I think that if we accept that she loves us, play into her fantasy every now and again, and genuinely try to reciprocate her feelings for us, I think we'll be better than fine.

>play into her fantasy
You want us to die?
We literally have to fall in love with her as quickly as possible or say that we don't love her

...ah, Kiyohime. For some reason, I can't be surprised that it's come to this. Well, you've chosen a powerful Servant, albeit one to be wary of even in peacetime.

Well then, let's recap. You are a curse-user, specializing in physical degradation, who has been hired by the Tohsaka family for the Fifth Holy Grail War of Fuyuki.

Incidentally, you should keep in mind that, just as the year is different than the conventional Fate/Stay Night's, many other details are also changed from the universe of Fate/Stay Night. For example, Tokiomi Tohsaka, the man who hired you, has not had any children in this universe. Other details, as well as the past of Fuyuki, are up to you to figure out.

Now...let's begin.

-Oh, wait.

We've forgotten something, haven't we?

You didn't think we were just going to pass it over, did you? Well, I doubt there will be a surprise here, but let's just do it anyway to be safe.

[] Male
[] Female

>[] Male
Mana infusions en masse HO!!!

>[] Male

>[X] Male

Female

I believe I've made my intention of lesbian escapades with our beautiful dragonfu very apparent.

Kiyohime is gonna see us as her husbando anyway, might as well have the Y chromosome to back that up

Male
;^)

I'll vote Male for this one.

Masculine male.

No, her fantasy is that we're a reincarnation of her spurned lover/object of obsession. While not the safest option, if we accept her nature and work within it I think it'll be alright.

>Feminine male

>[] Male

And just like that my dreams are dashed against the rocks. Hope you guys have a nice quest, I don't know if I'm going to stick around after this.

Just imagine that she's a dude too

I don't think you realize what I was after.

Male it is. Let's begin for real now, shall we?

===

It is a brisk February morning, surprisingly so given Fuyuki's usual climate, and it is on this day that you have arrived in Fuyuki City, as agreed upon in a contract between you and your employer, Tokiomi Tohsaka.

The contract is simple: You will obtain the Holy Grail for Tokiomi, and in return you will be gifted with obscene amounts of wealth, courtesy of his estate.

It is such that you are inside of the Tohsaka estate, a small summoning circle sketched on the living room floor in front of you. Tokiomi is out, something about getting groceries.

You exhale sharply, before beginning the incantation to summon a Servant. Light and wind begin to coalesce, whirling around one another madly as they dance the ethereal. You continue the incantation that breaches the ritual-class of spells, all the while pure, unprocessed prana swirls and collapses like the heart of a neutron star...!

...and when the light fades, a young woman stands before you. Golden eyes glinting cheerily, head tilted to the side slightly, she appears.

"Hello. Are you my husband?"

...oh god.

[] "...what?"
[] "Hello Berserker, I am your Master."
[] Kiss her. Do it now. NOW.

===

I'll use lots of Gudako/Kiyohime pictures so you can pretend it's a girl. It's not like gender ever actually matters for much besides gender-specific curses.

Just pretend its a masculine female with a penis.

Don't leave so soon, user.
I'm sure it'll be fun.

>Take her hand into your arm, bend her over, hug her close and kiss her deeply.

>[] "...what?"

Better not ogle at other women.

ok
be well champion of yuri

>[X] "...what?"

>[] Kiss her. Do it now. NOW.
And

Make it as smooth as possible.

Best plan ever.

And because I love fate, and it would be unfair of me to drop a quest without actually playing it, I'll try to think of us as a girl.

[] "Hello Berserker, I am your Master."

>I don't think I am, who are you?

>inb4 we actually run into Anchin

>ogling
should we like.. wear a blind fold or something to stave off that particular bad end?

The funny part is that he's gay

Boy, won't that be a fucking adventure when that goes down. But if it comes to a fight, I'd like to think history has shown us the victor.

Good idea, in fact, let's avoid EVERY SINGLE WOMAN we possibly can.

"What? You can talk? I thought berserkers weren't able to do."

And he's into guys like us.

They may usually be horribly insane but I don't think they are insane to such degree

Eh, if her Mad Enhancement is low enough she'll be fine, outside of her obsession with us.

>inb4 Our opponents all have summoned female servants that we can't help but look at