Elf slave wat do

elf slave wat do

Slavery is no path for the righteous. Release her and teach her of the Shining One's radiance. Then you will have one who serves the will of the One in chastity and purity,

Sex

Why not both?

Make her give me headpats

griffin slave wat do

>chastity and purity
does not mix well with
>Sex

Gonna need you to be more clear OP. Are you an enslaved elf asking Veeky Forums what you can do about it or do you have an elf slave and have queries as to how you can capitalize on it?

That would be impious. Are you a servant of Makhleb? Only one so merciless would force themselves carnally upon the captured. You are a blight and one I will return you to the skies from whence you came.

...is she chained in front of a keyboard?
I wasn't gonna reply, because dank may-may, but I'm now curious as to why you have a computer slave.

Force feed it pastries.

Clearly this servant of Makhleb intends to use his slaves to spread filth such as this to the internet. Your urge not to reply should have been heeded, as it was no doubt the Shining One guiding you from the intrigues of evil.

I like the cut of your jib. Join me in a prayer to the One?

Not with that attitude!

Depends on what kinda slavery we're talking abour.
If she's just a servant like the House Elves from Harry Potter and obsessed with helping people then I treat her kindly and with respect.
If she's been recently enslaved and resents the chain then I free her and offer to help her reunite with any remaining kin.

To do his taxes and organize his Chinese Cartoons.

obligate carnivores cannot eat pastries

>that feel when no dark elf slave to do your taxes and organize your chinese cartoons

>hear knock on door at 2am
>open door
>see this
what do?

>Just opening the door whenever someone knocks
ISHYGDDT

gag her better

Train the elf in a trade over the course of five years, with the opportunity to extend another five years, during which time the products of the elfs labor will be yours to keep in exchange for payment of the elfs education.

I close the door and call my building manager to ask how somebody got a fucking bound and gagged woman through two security gates and up a keycard-operated lift to floor six without getting spotted by any cameras at 2AM.

... how the fuck did you knock?

fap

Size/Type: Large Magical BeastHit Dice: 5d10+25 (52 hp)Initiative: +1
Speed: 30 ft. (6 squares)
Armor Class: 15 (-1 size, +1 Dex, +5 natural), touch 10, flat-footed 14
Base Attack/Grapple: +5/+14
Attack: Claw +9 melee (1d6+5)
Full Attack: 2 claws +9 melee (1d6+5) and bite +4 melee (1d8+2)
Space/Reach: 10 ft./5 ft.
Special Attacks: Improved grab
Special Qualities: Scent
Saves: Fort +9, Ref +5, Will +2
Abilities: Str 21, Dex 12, Con 21, Int 2, Wis 12, Cha 10
Skills: Listen +8, Spot +8
Feats: Alertness, Track
Environment: Temperate forests
Organization: Solitary, pair, or pack (3-8)
Challenge Rating: 4
Treasure: None
Alignment: Always neutral
Advancement: 6-8 HD (Large); 9-15 HD (Huge)
Level Adjustment: —

Bring her in, untie her, ask her if she likes tacos.

Read nigga. Free her, then bang her while educating her on the noble teachings.

Or are you one of the poor repressed bastards who had a priest fiddle you while you were but a wee squire, and now you have to impose your hatred of sex upon others?

Eh, there are ways around that are technically chaste.

elf slav what do

NYET!NYET!

>THOU MUST CONSUME THIS FEAST OF EGGS

>You have to eat all the tacos

Welcome my brethren

your mom's not an obligate carnivore but she still eats dis DICK

Why would you just open the door?What if it was a guy with a gun?What if it was a bomb?You niggas are retarded

There's a spell for that.

It might be your wife/girlfriend in cosplay.

Sell it for cheap fast as I can or kill it. I can be expected to keep a useless slave alive. It won't sell for much.
Now a dwarf, orc, or human slave will sell nicely or be able to do some good work. That's a slave worth keeping.

Greetings, master of the arcane

Given that the wife lives with me and we sleep in the same room, I would only have more questions.

Can't* be expected

that's my fetish fetish

make her funpost on Veeky Forums

иди нaхyй, cyкa блять

Is it cute?

Wouldn't that just be a pet?

Gold farming.

Lawful Good dickings.

Giving of the friendly greetings

>that stroller
Top kek

Stealing this for my next PC, thanks user.

Depends on the setting. A warhammer griffon? Sure. A warcraft griffon? Too intelligent. A Narnian griffon? Too intelligent -and- would tell you so. And then probably say something about Jesus.

Satyr slave, wat due.

Get drunk on good wine, tell stories then fuck throughout the night. Nothing complex.

Please tell me you're talking about the adult one and only the adult one.

That satyr's manhood is not nearly long enough; that skirt's tiny and you can't even see the tip!

I wouldn't fuck that particular satyr, but I've seen some pretty hot art featuring fawn-sized faun girls in my day.

They're sluuuuuuts.

He's a grower, not a shower!

There's a decent chance the little one is like 200 anyway, fae folk are weird like that
They probably start young regardless

Not every satyr has to be fuckable.

I came to my faith of my own accord.

Sex is degenerate and only for reproduction. Utilizing it for carnal pleasure is against the Shining One's law, equivalent to sorcery. Sex outside of the One's radiance is merely an offering to Makhleb!

>posts a fuckable satyr anyways

All the good ones are fuckable.

Who doesn't want a busty faun-girl with an endless beer-horn, or a thick-dicked satyr that can play a mean pipe while laying his own inside you.

he looks 11 fucking years old

Considering the mythology behind them, I think you may be missing the point of Satyrs.

Old enough to count, old enough to mount.

And?

Slavery is illegal in this part of the world. The only thing that is illegal to trade in fact is living humans/sentient creatures.

Let her go since I don't want the city guards hauling me in.

Train a new sidekick

But can he play a mean meat pipe?

I don't think you understand how satyrs function.

They're hedonistic drunkards, I'd be surprised if there was a satyr that *wasnt* some adult's fucktoy in their youth. This is a race that enters adulthood more experienced in the arts of sex and seduction than most college sorority girls.

Ask her if she has a place to go after I set her free. If not I can always use a tag along to help carry the gear.

Hell, she might even pick up a few things on the way, or if Im really lucky start out with some useful skills.

Got any on hand?

>The obvious answer that OP is fishing for is the stereotypical neckbeard fantasy of raping a sobbing submissive female.
Yeah, the reason you aren't going to get this is pretty simple.
Most people have acted out so much deviant behavior in their heads that after the base animal is sated, you start wondering what the point of it all is. When you realize its pointless you begin searching for higher satisfaction in life and fantasy. Higher meaning in your action.

So the reason you wont get that answer is that the type of base action you are trying to provoke has become pase, boring, and worst of unimaginative.

Short-sighted, base urge-following, Makhleb serving deviants, the lot.

Speak for yourself, I still want to rape a sobbing elf. Then comfort and wife her.

I don't know why, but this gave me a boner

impregnate

I want to live there.

at least this is a tiny bit imaginative

Watch out yall, shitposting expert is here. Don't let him ruin your dank memes.

Check my map. Clearly, I am going in circles.

Either hyper intelligent or something that's actually sapient.

Either way, ride that thing into battle! Mount and Warrior working as one cannot be stopped!

Wait, so is trading dead humans ok?

Of course, user. What kind of a pedo do you take me for?
The kid can watch.

Nibble pointy ear.

Just breed with them until you get a half-elf master race, the perfect balance of caring and need for care.

elf slavery didn't end well in Xen'Drik, so release

Graverobbing isn't illegal.

Trading in dead human bodies in the city states is a major industry in fact.
The Carver guilds make everything from cement mix to candle wax from the fat, bone, skin, etc.

There are no graveyards in the Ashed Confederacy that would be insulting to the dead.

What if he wants some hands-on experience?

10/10 good post

Sex

I want to rape a sobbing submissive female until stockholm syndrome sets in and she stops sobbing!
And then rape her until she learns to enjoy it!
And then stop raping her, so she starts sobbing because she misses it!

I hope everyone in this thread gets a permaban (except me and anyone else making a post like mine).

Fuck you. Just for that, the griffon's a male and splits you firewood on a barbed dong. Hope you're happy now.