Weeb Character Art: The Sequel

A second thread was requested.

First thread:

I like the weeby anime art style... but only when it's used on characters who look... "reasonable" or "down to earth" instead of being hardcore edgelords or more overly stylized than Final Fantasy character.

Cool.

Probably the weebiest thing I've ever played.

Same. Is that Dungeon Meshi? I like Dungeon Meshi's visual style.

Yeah, but I think it's fanart, not an official piece by the author.

Dumping a few more, though I mostly play magic classes, so expect mages.

Man, slayn is the guy.

Used pic-related as a character portrait for a Paladin once.

Not sure if trap.

Improve your trapfinding skill, then.

Fire Emblem is generally pretty good for anime styled character art that doesn't go full cheesecake.

Games 7 - 9 were, at least. Then they changed the art style. I still haven't gotten over that.

Fuck, I'm retarded. 6 - 9. I was staring right at Klein as I was typing that too.

Current artstyle is amazing imo. Nohrian armor in particular.

Is that Branch? The lines are cleaner than a lot of their work that I see, but the style definitely looks like a fit.

wait what?

I think it's a dullahan.

hi is this the pixiv picdump thread?

because i've got pics to dump, the problem is that i never remember if i saved them from Veeky Forums and reposting them or not

dragons are nice

I don't get this picture.

Why even bother translating it...

some dragon rider threw a chain at another dragon and for some reason it cutted through its scales and it's spreading blood around

ahahah gotta love Engrish

Can I get men in business suits or twin girls in some modern clothing?

hmmm got this Ellery Queen fanart, dunno if it's good for you

damn don't have any more man in suit pics

Thanks for trying mate

yeah sorry and all that

I've got a few I can contribute.

carry on even if it's not weeb enough
sometimes chinese > japanese

Can I request either bros or bishis in semi-realistic armor? I need a bust-shot for my next character; fights with knives and rapiers, but wears heavier armor.

The style honestly looks good, but it needs to be very specific.

You know, I didnt really care for much of the armour in Awakening, but I freaking adore the ways Robin's cloak looks. Maybe its over designed, but I always liked the purple and gold style it had going on.

I think Awakening hit the anime-European style better, but Nohr's isn't bad, if a little dark and drab sometimes. Silas and Selena come to mind for designs in Conquest that I loved. I really liked Chrom's outfit and Lissa's battle dress though, so I'm still leaning towards Awakening. Pic related.