The Official MTG Snowstorm/Lore Thread

Welcome to the MTG flake/lore thread!

Previously:
Powerlevels were discussed. Cute angel horrors. Spritework is bae. New artificer walker. Old best waifus were discussed. This interesting question . Flake talents are discussed. Trolling, and the Supreme Gentleman.

Previous thread: Writefagging last time:
Revas Does a Thing in Innistrad: SMUT: REMINDER:

If you want ANYTHING to go in the repo, just summon me. Otherwise I will only put writefagging and sheets in the repo.

Also, I added the blank template to the ALL FLAKESHEETS folder.

To summon me simply say
>OP OP, I SUMMON THEE. PLACE THIS FILE IN THE REPOSITORY.
And I will come. Unless that's too gay. I update the repo on a bi-threadly basis anyway.
>Current Repository

drive.google.com/open?id=0Bwl7IuoVRkFxUDZRVGVfQ1BDbm8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HJhGG53OWXA
youtube.com/watch?v=znkBQOvDLeg
youtube.com/watch?v=VT6LFOIofRE
youtube.com/watch?v=_rcmeMxxGYw
youtu.be/FTIwtC6Jw3M
youtu.be/y8AWFf7EAc4
youtu.be/ozKsQnRHb-c
youtube.com/watch?v=KCSj_qUsKlo
youtube.com/watch?v=cNdB5-A9O7g
youtube.com/watch?v=At52XGlZ_3Y
youtu.be/zh942B0QmRU
youtu.be/18uFhD4rnxM
youtube.com/watch?v=-6Xl9tBWt54
youtu.be/qBlsqQAHJyY
docs.google.com/document/d/1vHO_blWUCFsixZJZOzzEe5tiTYRJ_YtBkUyFhBWXc5w/edit
youtube.com/watch?v=VLOlOFO5Udw
youtu.be/gEYgyWC_BpM
youtube.com/watch?v=-w-58hQ9dLk
youtu.be/8ZdzY9TGu1c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Part two of the flake sheet.

That thread took a weird turn at the end.

Don't. Mention that. Can we just leave it all behind, please.

But, why Murdock-chan?

Looks like you put in an unintended period.
Anyway new topic.
Let's have flakes do the fusion dance.

Part 0 of the flake sheet.
Didn't realize it was the joke sheets first time WOOPS

Say what you will about the new flakes, they're infinitely better than the old.

Why so?

Post a song related to a flake and everyone else guesses who it is.
youtube.com/watch?v=HJhGG53OWXA

belloski a cute!
a cute!

youtube.com/watch?v=znkBQOvDLeg

serena?
let's see...
youtube.com/watch?v=VT6LFOIofRE

Chandere is Team Sorin. Therefore, that picture is inaccurate.

Oh, Chandra loves to have fun.

No, Chandere, not Chandra
There is a massive difference you imbicile

Nah, this is Serena youtube.com/watch?v=_rcmeMxxGYw
There is a very, very big difference between the planeswalker Chandra and the namefag Chandere

youtu.be/FTIwtC6Jw3M

Chandra+Yandere=Chandere

Chandere has nothing to do with Chandra. IIRC she's rather neutral towards the character. Though she's rather yandere for Sorin yes.
She is a legitimately mentally unhinged person who needs to seek medical assistance but refuses to do so.

Pffsh. This is Serena.
youtu.be/y8AWFf7EAc4

youtu.be/ozKsQnRHb-c

With what's happened recently due to Eldritch Moon? Whole lot less Hallelujahing, whole lot more tumbling down (after strangling some Eldrazi Angels)

Those lyrics though. Listen to them.

Pffsh. This is Serena.
youtube.com/watch?v=KCSj_qUsKlo

youtube.com/watch?v=cNdB5-A9O7g I wonder if it is even worth pretending it is a challenge.

That is absolutely hilarious. Thanks for that user.

Now that I think of it, this dog could also fit Vronak as well.

* this song could

Nah, this song fits Vronak very well
youtube.com/watch?v=At52XGlZ_3Y

If I were to make a funny, I would have picked this.
youtu.be/zh942B0QmRU

Also, my personell song will always be...
youtu.be/18uFhD4rnxM

Psssh.
youtube.com/watch?v=-6Xl9tBWt54

>personell

Chillbrass' song.
youtu.be/qBlsqQAHJyY

we music the gathering now

For the record, I was going for Spider Mom with this one.

bump for Vronak autism

I see it now. Using this.

Frances?

Question for you: if someone wrote something involving an old flake, would you upload that to the repository?
What about the sheet, if it were posted with content? Obviously they wouldn't go into the new flakestorm page, but they wouldn't NEED to, what with being on the old one, but I don't know what happened to the old flake storage

I like some of the old flakes, I'd have no problem with it.

>would you upload that to the repository?
Yup

Which ones, if I don't mind asking?
Probably not mine.

...posting the actual sheet would probably help with that question, thinking about it

I quite like: not!Father Gascoigne.

Will Serena be okay? Can my stories get any edgier? Will Murdock ever be able block warriors?

Find out some of these in the latest instalment of things I've written while listening to Bloodborne OST: Generic one-word edgy title that I came up with at the last minute!

docs.google.com/document/d/1vHO_blWUCFsixZJZOzzEe5tiTYRJ_YtBkUyFhBWXc5w/edit

Theme: youtube.com/watch?v=VLOlOFO5Udw

Oh Avacyn it's 5am why am I awake?

Go to fucking bed, dammit!

I'm going to join you. Good night. I'm fucking tired.

One last bump before bed, don't you dare die while I'm asleep.

I can't promise immediate results, but rest assured I'm hard at work.

ha ha

I am omnipresent in the thread. At least, while I'm awake.
I will make sure it stays bumped. At least, for the next couple of hours.

Too bad. It gonna die to death.
UNRELATED QUESTION FOR ALL WHO HAVE FLAKES
Your flake 'walks to their homeplane/favorite plane to be/a cool new place, and sees a giant monster-looking thing standing around. It isn't attacking anyone presently.
What do they do?

>Remes
Nopes out and leaves.

>Cala
"Oooh... What's THAT thing?"

>Jakrol
"What is that? I guess I'll watch and see if it kills anything. If it doesn't, I'll get bored, and if I get bored, I will kill IT."

>Winifred
"Why isn't it doing anything?" And then she looks for clues. Given none, she might try agitating it just to see what it does.

And so I'm here to bump the thread, nearly two hours later. Good luck from here on out.

Investigate further I suppose

I lied. I have one more in me, just to help it stay live for a bit, because who knows if anyone else is watching this late. Gonna go get some sleep so I don't wake up looking like this poor fucker.

Aww. I love you too user.

Neah, this song is totally Spider Mom.
youtu.be/gEYgyWC_BpM

Also, here is that flake I was working on yesterday.

Full pic.

someone's too sexy for their shirt

Apparently that's a theme with me that I never seem to notice until someone points it out.

Sleep completed.

W Serena would try to see if it was friendly before seeking violence. R/W Serena would likely outright attack it especially if it was grotesque, big things have big evil, cleave and smite.

How is Vronak taking what happened to Innistrad?

Sooo how did he even went straight into the vedalken facility? Are those people using plaeswalekrs to hunt stuff? Why won't said walkers just you know, walk out and be done with it?
Also if his life is spent either in the lab or kicking monsters around what does he have to do with sphinxes, that he has a full poker of mythic ones in his rooster? Where did he even learn about Sharuum?

Probably a little bummed about it. Everytime he gets to know a great angel, they get offed. I'd imagine that he'd return to Innistrad, pay his respects to her alter, and just try to help the innocent people get to safety through out the crisis while the heavy hitters take care of Leo DiCap's Emmy. I want to say that Des was going to integrate an effect it takes on her epic. But, we'll see.

>Murdock
AHAHAH. Nope. I'm out.
>walks out

I was actually thinking of explaining all that, but it was already becoming too lengthy for a bios. But, to answer your questions...

The Vedalken researchers developed technology that reversed engineered old portal generators. Now able to lock onto particular beings like Planeswalkers from across planes. And when they see find out that one of these beings are about to die, typically finding out from one of their Vedalken scouts, they trigger the device and teleport them to the facility.

The Vedalkens are in fact using their "acquired hunters" to search for and kill other beings. And if you caught the reference, they are beings that either are created on a plane they should t exist on, can planeswalk or somehow managed interplanar travel.

Why won't they walk off the plane? That is a key question to be asking. Would you like a straight answer or read about it in a writefagging?

The sphinxes are also related to what is happening. If you want a straight answer, then I can give you one. Or if you'd like to read about it in a writefagging, then I can save the answer to that as well for a story.

So, just let me know if you want tot know now or would rather read about it.

>Would you like a straight answer or read about it in a writefagging?
>Or if you'd like to read about it in a writefagging, then I can save the answer to that as well for a story.
I am suddenly reminded of a similiar situation, I wonder why don't I want either. You should have put this stuff in his bio and wasted less words on less useful parts.

Then I wouldn't have been able to fit other important details. Like his life on Ravnica. And if you don't want either, then why ask at all? I'm just giving you the option to be told now or read about it in a story that way you can find out through that instead of having some things ruined for you if you indeed want to read it. Also, don't compare me to Des. I actually am willing to tell things without having you wait to read about it months down the road.

Relax, it's just a coincidence that he answers criticism in the same fashion that Desdemona's creator did.

You're obviously just paranoid.

youtube.com/watch?v=-w-58hQ9dLk

>Desdemona
Or possibly who they guy who came up with Arakis in the original Snowstorm? Man, that guy could NOT take criticism in the slightest.

Actually he did, it was just a case of "i accept that my flake doesn't mesh with the canon but this is my style so i'll stick to it."

He's even admitted to making a new flake a while back, in this storm. Apparently one that got a lot more praise than Arakis.

>Gaia
Follow it for a bit and learn it's nature. Or just go right up to it, smiling, and say "Good morning, gentle giant. And how are you on this fine morn? Care to watch the sunrise together?" Or something like that. If she determines it's gentle, she gives it a kiss on the forehead and leaves. If she determines it is malevolent and hostile, she puts it to sleep beneath the earth.

>Belagir
Have you ever heard of the spell "charm monster?" Bardic music. And if that fails, he might get his ass handed to him. He's but a wee fellow.

>Spider mom
Is it threatening her children? No? Then it's none of her concern. Let the fleshlings of the day deal with it.

>Myxxzzikt
Studying intensifies

>Razorcock
Give it a ticket for loitering, and if it resists, pull it aside for a "random search".

>murdock
>too paranoid
I see what you did there and I respectfully chuckle.

I lost. Every fucking time. I even knew it was coming and I lost.

It was just someone said something about Serena finding him in Sorin's rape-basement and shit, sounded sorta cool.

FUCK YOU! I was drinking...

It's not so much as I don't take critisism as it is I'm okay with enjoying shit things and stretching flavor to suit my preferences rather than conforming. I did overhaul Arakis and removed a good heap of the black in his goals/philosophies, and that stuff I took out I repurposed into a new flake, and did narrow arakis's range of abilities from the, admittedly, too diverse selection before. That said, I'm probably never going to post the remake here because I'm having more fun with my current flake and it's bad mojo to cross the snowstorms.

Which flakes are best waifu/husbando material?

Rakkan
gonna have to say Rakkan

I think Ivandar just needs an angel to show him a good time.

>Nishal
kill it. kill it dead.

>Iosha
lol I don't like this place enough to fight something like that

That wasn't criticism. Also, I just answered most of her questioned and asked her if she wanted to wait or not. How is that the same as Des? In any manner what so ever?

Not even the tree is safe....

Well, if you want to roll with it and type it up, it's all your's. I'm cool with it.

> sees that Serena user has a werewolf fetish

Vronak would throw a pokéball at it.

Also, no denying it.
This will always be Vronak's Theme Song.
youtu.be/8ZdzY9TGu1c

Friend, you don't want to know the depths of my Uncharted Realms.

You're probably right.

Anger fish?

Could your flake at their current power level defeat Emrakul and save Innistrad somehow? If so, how would he/she/it do it? Be as specific as you can.

If not, which other flake(s) could they team up with to accomplish the task? How would the team do it? Again, be as specific as you can. user collaboration is encouraged to solve this problem.

Serena really wants to. I think if she teamed up with Murdock, Venn and Revas she could do it, especially if the Messenger helps in his own way.

Serena and Venn would mostly just act as soldiers, indiscriminately burning and stabbing anything Eldrazi shaped. Murdock would assist with the killing too but her black magic could have other applications. Revas could possibly figure out someway to undo the corruption once Emrakul has been dealt with provided we gave him enough time. The Messenger is our best bet to stand up to the titan itself though he wouldn't exactly be working with us.

But would that beat EMRAKUL? Hordes of spawn? Yes. An interdimensional titan though? That's my question. How do you beat "that which should not be" when it's not even fully present? Keep in mind, defeat could include death, trapping, prevention, etc.

Even Emrakul cant beat the grey goo.

Also isnt the entire point of the current story that Emrakul IS now properly present, with Nahiri calling her over and people going we'mrakul?

With enough planeswalkers I think trapping it in the moon is possible if destroying it is not. We could certainly do something like the Gatewatch did, using the cryptoliths to channel the plane's mana to burn Emrakul to death or imprison it.

Pffsh. All someone ha. To do is pay 2W to end Leo DiCap's Emmy.

BFZ showed us that titans are just chumoa that go down with the application of enough fire. 4 walkers were enough to take down 2 titans, and emrakul is not as strong as kozilek and ulamog combined- and even here, only nissa and chandra were really needed. I think that 5 flakes could take on emmy easily. Don't balme me, blame Wizards making their villains a joke.

It's not fully present on the plane, no. Remember what Ugin told Jace? Everything we see of the eldrazi is just a fraction of their full selves; a hand reaching in, if you will. You can kill the hand, but the eldrazi is still fine, and can reach in another hand at its leisure. The gatwatch was only able to defeat the other eldrazi after using Zendikar's leylines as an anchor to drag them fully into physical space. Ans those two were the lesser of the three even.